Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Non Omo people testing their limits

I was having a conversation with his chick the other day and we started talking about pee desperation. She said she wanted to try to hold as long as possible just out of curiosity, to see what happens, what she is capable of. She said she never even thought about ‘how long she can hold her pee.’ Then something struck me.  Almost everyone tests to see how long they can hold their breath, a lot of people test how much weight they can lift before failure, it’s amazing that everyone doesn’t also test to see how much they can hold their pee at some point in their life.  That’s probably part of the reason why you see so many people panicking when they get caught short. Even though maybe they would panic more if they actually did know exactly what was about to happen to them lol. 

You know I never thought of it like that personally, I only know one gal who did this out of genuine curiosity and really pushed herself hard. I imagine most people if they attempted to see their limits wouldn't really go the extra mile to be over uncomfortable. I guess finding out how long you can hold you pee is just not something that comes up to much. I am now curious to see if I can weave the topic in a conversation organically what responses I would get.

There are people I call "closet holders".  They would never admit that they purposely hold their pee for pleasure or satisfaction, but I've seen them pass up perfectly good opportunities to pee and hold it until they are close to desperate.  They aren't pee-shy.  I think some do it periodically to prove to themselves that they still can hold.

I've seen people do this for YouTube challenges before, or have seen people post "omg this person pissed their pants" as humorous content. What's striking to me in the latter is how loud people are when they see it happen; they are screaming and possibly gleeful. Maybe the people in these videos are drunk? I'm not sure. But it's an often "omg, I can't believe you, that's so gross, etc." 

BUT, those types of videos always get a lot of views, people in the comments saying they could see more, or even just people eager to hear their stories. (Cue me reading "most embarrassing moments" in Seventeen magazine, eyes searching for wetting stories.) But clearly they are popular enough to put on magazines or forums etc. 

And I'm wondering why all of this is; is it because someone has failed to hold onto their adult limits? Is there a certain excitement in the taboo that places it somewhere between exciting and off-putting? 

54 minutes ago, petitewonder said:

I've seen people do this for YouTube challenges before, or have seen people post "omg this person pissed their pants" as humorous content. What's striking to me in the latter is how loud people are when they see it happen; they are screaming and possibly gleeful. Maybe the people in these videos are drunk? I'm not sure. But it's an often "omg, I can't believe you, that's so gross, etc." 

BUT, those types of videos always get a lot of views, people in the comments saying they could see more, or even just people eager to hear their stories. (Cue me reading "most embarrassing moments" in Seventeen magazine, eyes searching for wetting stories.) But clearly they are popular enough to put on magazines or forums etc. 

And I'm wondering why all of this is; is it because someone has failed to hold onto their adult limits? Is there a certain excitement in the taboo that places it somewhere between exciting and off-putting? 

Your right, people always seem completely fixated on accidents. They might not pay too much attention to the desperation but when the accident comes everybody freaks out

Even I, being into omo, had never tested my capacity until about a year ago. I thought holding my pee past a ceirtain point would just be uncomfortable and potentially harmful. After I had seen so many talking about it on here I did a hold to see what all the fuzz was about. I loved it, especially since I found out how being on the edge pushed the right buttons for physical pleasure and arousal. But most people don´t know about this, and they´re not interested, so they have no reson to try.

14 hours ago, petitewonder said:

Because a lot of people like omorashi but don't want to openly admit to having a fetish. The humiliation of an adult woman disgracing herself is sexual to many people, especially given the sexy squirming that accompanies it.