Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Urgency vs Fullness

4 hours ago, Altiat said:

Seems like there are two types of desperation. Urgency and fullness. They can exist independently or simultaneously. Urgency can be present even if the bladder isn’t full and cause leaks/accidents. At the same time, you can have a fullness that peaks in urgency and allows you to hold (painfully) for hours. Optimally you get both at the same time.   

Yes, this is a intriguing topic that interests me a lot.

A person, who could hold more (larger amount) can get desperate even if bladder is not completely full if the situation is appropriate

7 hours ago, Sudoers said:

In my experiences, the urgency depends on both fullness and how fast the urine is generated. The later one seems impact more. 

Which way you think the fastness impact?

I’m not talking about personal experience but I’ve witnessed different situations where the same person who:
A. Is able to hold a fairly large amount before becoming desperate in a situation where she drinks plenty in a short time and the bladder fills up pretty quickly
B. But in another situation, she may become desperate if there is a long time since the previous visit to the toilet even if there the bladder is barely half full.

Edit: Nothing, I read your another post where was "When a lot of water flow to the bladder in a short time, the urge is too strong to manage.".
I have heard similar thing earlier from other persons, but I think it's kind of funny thing that I have also witnessed exact opposite behavior.

Edited by WilllB (see edit history)

I'd generally agree with this. I've had it feel quite urgent even when I've had less to drink than times when I've held more/longer. I think there can be a psychological component for me as well. It seems like it can feel more urgent when I know I've had a lot to drink and access to a bathroom than it does if I know I'm going to have to be able to wait. Unless I'm drinking beer, that always goes straight through me no matter what.

I agree that urgency and fullness can vary a lot. Sometimes I will hardly drink anything and I will feel urgent much more quickly than at other times, but it's true that in general, especially when I am at my job, I often sometimes feel a strong urgency but then end up going on to hold a very full bladder for many full hours. I guess I should just be lucky that I can hold it even though it's quite uncomfortable to do so. But I have been in very frequent situations where I have held it for many hours while still feeling quite urgent need to go. In fact most of the time I say I spend at least half of the day where I have to go fairly noticeably.

3 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

I agree that urgency and fullness can vary a lot. Sometimes I will hardly drink anything and I will feel urgent much more quickly than at other times, but it's true that in general, especially when I am at my job, I often sometimes feel a strong urgency but then end up going on to hold a very full bladder for many full hours. I guess I should just be lucky that I can hold it even though it's quite uncomfortable to do so. But I have been in very frequent situations where I have held it for many hours while still feeling quite urgent need to go. In fact most of the time I say I spend at least half of the day where I have to go fairly noticeably.

@DesperateJill that’s the most descriptive I’ve read from you describing your work day managing your need to pee, I’d say your more than just managing a filling bladder as I’ve thought before, this post tells me your bursting for around half a day, to say your need to go is fairly noticeable wow you must be squirming and dancing to hold it !

@SoBursting

"that’s the most descriptive I’ve read from you describing your work day managing your need to pee, I’d say your more than just managing a filling bladder as I’ve thought before, this post tells me your bursting for around half a day, to say your need to go is fairly noticeable wow you must be squirming and dancing to hold it !"

I sit with my legs crossed most of the day!

This is a very interesting thing to think about and I'm sure that I can attribute a solid 90% of any omo "incidents" I have to urgency. I feel urgency with things like latchkey, touching warm running water, knowing I can pee very soon or being denied that pee I was supposed to have; things such as these living in my head rent free when my bladder is bursting will probably make me pee. A prime example of this is there was a short while ago where I got caught off guard at work by some very busy circumstances and wasn't paying attention to my liquid intake. I had to pee pretty bad by the time I was on my way home, and latchkey/undoing my clothes at the toilet both peaked me with enough urgency to make me leak and quite substantially to the point it was very visible, some people might have considered it a minor accident.

That being said, I do very very well with fullness. In that state, if I was just laying in bed trying to deep breathe and just deal with the fullness, I could have lasted a significant amount longer. My "fullness" holding ability is very, very good. I'll still leak if I shift my body wrong but I can tend to keep it to minor dribbles occurring from pressure for quite a long time before the dam actually shatters. It  makes me pretty good at competitions and just general time and measuring trials. I have clocked some absurd times when not subjected to things that would cause me to feel urgency, which in those situations would just make me piss myself.

On 10/14/2021 at 3:03 PM, DesperateJill said:

@DesperateJillDid you experience situations, when you after your work outdoors even in the office could not releave our suffering bladder, but had to hold on all evening or even many hours at night -but anyhow even managed to come home with a more than bursting bladder dryly at night?

What was your absolutely worst - and what was the longest really bursting bladder hold?

Ideally, urgency should be solely based on fullness. In reality, urgency is based on zillion of factors and fullness might not even be one of them. One of those edge scenarios is cystitis - while urge to pee is great, there's nothing actually there. Some other factors include muscle exertion, stress and cold.

If you've been watching Water-Detox contest videos, urgency is pretty rare there while fullness is very common. By the end the model's in pain and only wishes for it to end to she's allowed to pee herself sooner. Even if she was well hydrated prior - shyness and exposure to camera take precedence.

This is actually a matter of great practical importance - as someone who's been asking girls to hold it his whole life, I am interested in making sure the whole experience happens as quickly as possible. The opposite is bad for them (the longer they hold the more strain on their bladder) and bad for me (waiting for something to happen for hours only to find out she's in pain rather than desperate is no fun, I can tell you).

I cited this case once here but I'll do it again. Early on when I was still new to this I asked my gf to drink 5 glasses of water, which she did over a lengthy period of time. Maximum fullness and pain, minimal urgency, no fun, experiment aborted. Then I asked her to drink the same 5 glasses as quickly as possible, and boom - urgency, desperation, pee dance and wetting. So that's my rule #1 - she should drink a lot of liquid in a short period of time. I don't know why exactly would that make her desperate tbh - I always wrote it off to her kidneys working at full capacity, willing to get rid off all that liquid ASAP.

And rule #2 is easy - the more diuretic the liquid - the better. Cola, beer, energy drinks, furosemide. Part of it is simple and logical - they cause the kidneys to produce more urine, more urine fills the bladder faster, so she gets those desperation pings to her brain quicker. Maybe there's something more to this like you guys said, bladder irritation and what not.

These two rules are base, but even then they don't guarantee you a good time. For example, if she's held it a lot lately her sensation and muscles are all over the place. While normally a female feels the first urge at some 30-50% bladder capacity, she wouldn't feel anything at all until it's almost full to the brim, and then she'd be like "I'm gonna wet myself right now if you don't let me go". This means you need to give her time to regain her holding strength and sensation.

@Peter-P

"Did you experience situations, when you after your work outdoors even in the office could not releave our suffering bladder, but had to hold on all evening or even many hours at night -but anyhow even managed to come home with a more than bursting bladder dryly at night?

What was your absolutely worst - and what was the longest really bursting bladder hold?"

Synchronicity, if you go to my latest post that I just finished making right before responding to this I think that it will sufficiently answer your question.

22 minutes ago, Pisikak said:

Ideally, urgency should be solely based on fullness. In reality, urgency is based on zillion of factors and fullness might not even be one of them. One of those edge scenarios is cystitis - while urge to pee is great, there's nothing actually there. Some other factors include muscle exertion, stress and cold.

If you've been watching Water-Detox contest videos, urgency is pretty rare there while fullness is very common. By the end the model's in pain and only wishes for it to end to she's allowed to pee herself sooner. Even if she was well hydrated prior - shyness and exposure to camera take precedence.

This is actually a matter of great practical importance - as someone who's been asking girls to hold it his whole life, I am interested in making sure the whole experience happens as quickly as possible. The opposite is bad for them (the longer they hold the more strain on their bladder) and bad for me (waiting for something to happen for hours only to find out she's in pain rather than desperate is no fun, I can tell you).

I cited this case once here but I'll do it again. Early on when I was still new to this I asked my gf to drink 5 glasses of water, which she did over a lengthy period of time. Maximum fullness and pain, minimal urgency, no fun, experiment aborted. Then I asked her to drink the same 5 glasses as quickly as possible, and boom - urgency, desperation, pee dance and wetting. So that's my rule #1 - she should drink a lot of liquid in a short period of time. I don't know why exactly would that make her desperate tbh - I always wrote it off to her kidneys working at full capacity, willing to get rid off all that liquid ASAP.

And rule #2 is easy - the more diuretic the liquid - the better. Cola, beer, energy drinks, furosemide. Part of it is simple and logical - they cause the kidneys to produce more urine, more urine fills the bladder faster, so she gets those desperation pings to her brain quicker. Maybe there's something more to this like you guys said, bladder irritation and what not.

These two rules are base, but even then they don't guarantee you a good time. For example, if she's held it a lot lately her sensation and muscles are all over the place. While normally a female feels the first urge at some 30-50% bladder capacity, she wouldn't feel anything at all until it's almost full to the brim, and then she'd be like "I'm gonna wet myself right now if you don't let me go". This means you need to give her time to regain her holding strength and sensation.

The classic rapid desperation yet again, get the kidneys working full blast and the bladder doesn’t know what’s hit it.

I’ve had a lot of urgency this week, I mean I do drink a lot of coffee but it’s been more pronounced than usual, haven’t done mega-holds but maybe holding a bit longer than I usually would on occasions has contributed.

5 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

This is a very interesting thing to think about and I'm sure that I can attribute a solid 90% of any omo "incidents" I have to urgency. I feel urgency with things like latchkey, touching warm running water, knowing I can pee very soon or being denied that pee I was supposed to have; things such as these living in my head rent free when my bladder is bursting will probably make me pee. A prime example of this is there was a short while ago where I got caught off guard at work by some very busy circumstances and wasn't paying attention to my liquid intake. I had to pee pretty bad by the time I was on my way home, and latchkey/undoing my clothes at the toilet both peaked me with enough urgency to make me leak and quite substantially to the point it was very visible, some people might have considered it a minor accident.

That being said, I do very very well with fullness. In that state, if I was just laying in bed trying to deep breathe and just deal with the fullness, I could have lasted a significant amount longer. My "fullness" holding ability is very, very good. I'll still leak if I shift my body wrong but I can tend to keep it to minor dribbles occurring from pressure for quite a long time before the dam actually shatters. It  makes me pretty good at competitions and just general time and measuring trials. I have clocked some absurd times when not subjected to things that would cause me to feel urgency, which in those situations would just make me piss myself.

I liked this explanation so "technical" and detailed

@Peter-P

"And do you know, who broke the van...? Really.........???"

As far as I know the van just broke down because it was old or something like that. I guess we're just lucky that it only broke down on the last day, but if it could only have gone one day further I suppose everyone would have had one less interesting story from me and my bladder would probably be a lot less tired right now. At least when I get around to writing my memoir it will have an interesting conclusion that I never would have expected.

Jill, I give you a hint: Theses words were written for your fun...!

I firstly asked you: "Did you experience situations, when you after your work outdoors even in the office could not releave our suffering bladder, but had to hold on all evening or even many hours at night – but anyhow even managed to come home with a more than bursting bladder dryly at night?
What was your absolutely worst – and what was the longest really bursting bladder hold?"

You answered: "Synchronicity, if you go to my latest post that I just finished making right before responding to this I think that it will sufficiently answer your question."

And I mocked: "And do you know, who broke the van...? Really.........???"

The penny has dropped...? 😘🌹

On 10/15/2021 at 12:31 PM, nappypants said:

The classic rapid desperation yet again, get the kidneys working full blast and the bladder doesn’t know what’s hit it.

I've seen a lot of people raving about the "rapid desperation technique," but in my experience it 100 percent does not work in terms of bringing urgency in line with fullness. Yes, it does cause my bladder to fill much more quickly, but it doesn't make me feel any more like I'm going to lose control. As I explained in this thread, the only way I can feel a real sense of urgency under normal circumstances is if I've already exhausted the muscles involved in holding.

I'm sure this is the case for other people of both genders, as well. It's why you see so many videos in which a model whimpers in desperation for a while, but then spends several minutes trying to make herself release. As has been mentioned above, it takes factors other than fullness to create a sense of urgency. For some people, inherent bladder weakness is one of those factors. For me it isn't, and that's part of the reason why so many of my fantasies involve accidents that are caused by something else like nervousness, fear, tickling, or psychological regression.

Urgency is what causes accidents, in my experience. I actually have an easier time holding when the bladder is full. The sudden punch of urgency makes things challenging if I'm not near a bathroom. And when I get close to the toilet. Even though I won't be that full.

I've also peed my pants through a long hold (car in traffic; I detailed it in another post) and when I was a kid; bus ride in grade 7 and couldn't get the teacher's attention in grade 5. But that's the exception to my rule. 

On 10/8/2021 at 10:09 AM, WilllB said:

Which way you think the fastness impact?

I’m not talking about personal experience but I’ve witnessed different situations where the same person who:
A. Is able to hold a fairly large amount before becoming desperate in a situation where she drinks plenty in a short time and the bladder fills up pretty quickly
B. But in another situation, she may become desperate if there is a long time since the previous visit to the toilet even if there the bladder is barely half full.

Edit: Nothing, I read your another post where was "When a lot of water flow to the bladder in a short time, the urge is too strong to manage.".
I have heard similar thing earlier from other persons, but I think it's kind of funny thing that I have also witnessed exact opposite behavior.

Looking back I’m sure my gf in my late teens was never full but she was desperate often especially when we were out at the pub drinking some alcohol, she was always mindful of using the toilets when available even then sometimes when delayed on trip home she would be desperate again 45 mins later, she’s told me of times she’s been out with the girls and had to pee discreetly in public but yet never did when out with me, pee danced until she made it to the toilet,