Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Design an omo party

I just read a post about a london piss party place. That one was more of a free for all than an omo themed event.  If you where to design a party with an omo theme, what would you include?  Heres some ideas I had.

At first I was going to say no toilets in the venue but then I thought maybe let each guest go one time to get their systems going so to speak. Maybe give them a stamp on the hand that signals they already had their bathroom break for the night. 

I would maybe have a dance floor, definitely have “go go” dancers (no pun) they will be desperate to pee

the bartenders would be desperate 

What would be really cool is some kind of spectator event on stage. Maybe every hour or so you get the 5 most desperate volunteers to come on stage and compete. The people can place wages on who will pee first, last etc.   

Idk, just some off the top of my head ideas, what y’all think? 

I imagine everyone at a party like this would arrive extremely embarrassed!

The heating would be turned up a bit so nobody would feel cold after wetting.

Hopefully it would contain a fair mix of men women, and others, and they would all be pretty full.

The embarrassment would be a big part of the excitement.

The whole group would then try to select someone to start the ball rolling. The chosen one would then have the choice of standing and wetting himself/herself, or selecting someone else and sitting on their knee or letting them sit on him/her. Then they would both be expected to wet themselves!

That would pretty much break the ice, but if necessary, the group could select a second 'victim' and people would be wetting themselves how they liked, but anyone left dry at the end would have to accept lying on the wet floor for the others to pee on! As time passed the warmth and the pee would produce a heady perfume!

Hopefully there would also be one or two side rooms that would be available for soaked contestants to use to get to know each othre a bit further.

Only guests that had signed the rules would be admitted.

I don't know about the idea of embarrassment, in fact, quite the opposite IMHO . . . this should be a safe space.  I also don't like the idea of controlling access to the washrooms because (a) someone may have to poop (b) everyone should be able to stand down at any time if they want to and (c) gods forbid, but someone may drink too much and need to hurl. 

However!

I'm down with the idea of a bladder-buster.  You can enter a space with unlimited beer for a flat rate, but you would have to leave the space to go to the washroom, and there is no re-entry.  I've heard of bars doing this for real anyway.  I think if you want to piss in your pants while you are in the bladder buster, that should be allowed and fair play, regardless of whether you wear diapers.  Up to you if you even want to attempt to hold it (hint: I would not make any such attempt).

Go-Go dancers!  Yes!  The can wet or hold as they choose and are able.

Parade of pissers?  I don't know.  Maybe as long as participation is consensual. 

Pissing contest!  Yes!  Whoever can leave the biggest puddle on the stage wins.

Shower and locker room available for cleaning yourself up before you go home, and maybe also for changing your clothes if, like me, you like pissing in multiple outfits per outing.

I've thought a lot about this even before I read this post. What if the party was by invitation  only so the party host  could make sure everything stayed safe. I would want to know most of the people at the party. People should be allowed to use the toilet if they need to poop or if they are only into watching people pee. Not everyone who is into omo likes wetting themselves or peeing in unusual places, some just like to watch. There would also be a buffet with lots  of salty and sweet things to make people more thirsty as well as plenty of caffeinated drinks and watery foods like fruit and soup. There would be locker rooms with showers and plenty of space for people to store extra clothes if they wanted to. There would also be lots of soft chairs to sit on as well as a dance floor, there would also be plenty of chairs with mesh seats and beanbag chairs. There would be plenty of different surfaces for people to experiment with. The party would also have holding contests, wetting contests, and maybe a contest where someone has to make as many people wet themselves as they can in a set amount of time. They could make people wet themselves by  scaring them, tickling them, or whatever other tricks they could think of. All contests would be consensual and no one would be allowed to try to force anyone to do anything they didn't want to do. Each person attending the party would pay a fee that would include everything, however, I think either the guests would have to clean everything or pay a higher fee to have a professional cleaning crew clean up after the party. I'm sure it would be very expensive to hire a crew to clean up a bunch of pee. I think the clean up and finding a place to have the party would make having this kind of party a bit difficult.

If you're going to dance, or have go-go girls, bear in mind that the floor will be slippery with all that pee on it. Otherwise, these suggestions are pretty good. I like the go-go dancers, but they'd need a non-slip mat. It would be a good idea to have some sleeping arrangements too. I can see this party going on for some time, and a lot of wet beds in the morning.

My omo party would be in the countryside, somewhere near a lake, with no other people nearby, and it would be more of a weekend convent than a party. Only those into wetting themselves (not just watching others) would be invited, sorry, but I think this would make some of us much more comfortable. 

First night would be no wetting, we´d just get to know each other, share experiences and talk about our expectations for the weekend, and what we´re comfortable with. The rest of the weekend we would have activities like role-plays, long walks in the woods with or without holding/wetting, going into town to buy new wetting outfits, having group discussions about different omo-related issues, and just chilling, swimming in the lake, and having a good time. We´d divide into groups who take turns to prepare the food, do the dishes, and the laundry. All wettings (except for involuntarely bedwettings, but you´d need to bring your own protection stuff) would take place outside, in the garden,  or in nature, so no such clean-up necessary. 

That would be awesome!

40 minutes ago, Tellnoone said:

My omo party would be in the countryside, somewhere near a lake, with no other people nearby, and it would be more of a weekend convent than a party. Only those into wetting themselves (not just watching others) would be invited, sorry, but I think this would make some of us much more comfortable. 

Yep, I agree. All wetting outdoors at a country retreat. Themed clothing for different wetting sessions: jeans, light pants, fancy dress, costumes, swimmers etc. Lots of games including Map of Africa, longest holds and doubles (peeing on a willing partner). Sounds awesome.

On 10/8/2021 at 9:24 AM, wetskipants said:

Yep, I agree. All wetting outdoors at a country retreat. Themed clothing for different wetting sessions: jeans, light pants, fancy dress, costumes, swimmers etc. Lots of games including Map of Africa, longest holds and doubles (peeing on a willing partner). Sounds awesome.

Sounds fun too! If only the world was smaller this would have been an easy thing to do, I think. Like, if everybody on omoorg lived in the same city. 

22 hours ago, Uniform Skirt said:

I don't think this would really work. Most people who like to hold and wet themselves are women and they probably don't want to do that in front of a load of strange horny men. The only piss-related events I've ever heard of were for gay men where this wasn't an issue.

If Most of the people there are women then it wouldn’t necessarily be a “load” of men. And maybe they would want nothing more than to do that in front of men.. As a straight male I would obviously want a higher female to male ratio but I wouldn’t assume that women automatically dislike men being around. 

8 hours ago, LizJWetting said:

Are most people who enjoy holding and wetting themselves women?

I think there are at least as many men into this. I found it hard to get a girlfriend when I was young, and I used wetting myself as a substitute! My love of wetting stayed with me long after I got a girlfriend!

I think omorashi shows that the sexual impulse is rather similar whichever sex we are.

10 hours ago, LizJWetting said:

The way I imagine it is that they're be no pressure to do anything, if someone didn't feel comfortable with a particular scenario or situation there wouldn't be any expectation to have to be involved, and if someone for whatever reason decided they'd had enough and wanted to just go home then it would be fine to do so.

This, pretty much. For me, I think I'd prefer something that wasn't really any more than a meeting of like-minded people, a social event of sorts, preferably with a circle of people that I already sort of knew. An impromptu pub crawl would probably do it for me if it wasn't for the embarrassment factor! Something like that but in a more secluded location would be perfect for me, lots of drinks and the opportunity to mutually hold them for as long as possible, but no pressure and the freedom to go and pee behind the bushes or just go home or whatever people prefer.

It sounds like an event that might work is a party such as a BBQ in the secluded back garden of someone's home. 

Invitation only, maybe people who already know each other from a MUNCH. 

Toilets available at all times and rooms inside the house to store bags and get changed if needed.

Being in a garden, seating would be on plastic chairs.

Plenty of drink provided, including non alcoholic and no pressure to do anything.

It would be good if there was a swimming pool to splash into as well.

If people felt comfortable they are free to pee in their clothing.

As the day progresses party games such as twister could be introduced. 

Into the evening, drinking and holding games for those comfortable with this. Maybe sitting in a circle on the plastic chairs and playing truth or dare. The dare would be to drink until wettings happened.

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but there's no way in heck I would go to an omo party if I didn't know and trust everyone there. Talking to internet strangers who don't know who I really am is one thing, but I have to know people before I'm okay with being in a social situation. So far I've only shared my interest in omo with one very trusted  friend and she only knows because she wanted to read my works on archive of our own and I wouldn't show them to her unless she guessed the main plot point. I didn't think she would guess correctly. She isn't even into omo, but she doesn't judge. I need to get to know people before I share my fetish, but if I were to meet someone who is into omo and they had friends they wanted me to meet, that would be okay and then I would consider going to a party. I'm just not public about this and I have to really trust people before they know about this.

On 10/9/2021 at 1:24 AM, Uniform Skirt said:

. The only piss-related events I've ever heard of were for gay men where this wasn't an issue.

Don't you believe it. I used to be young and tasty, and had enough trouble unwanted homosexual attention to put me off for life. If I pissed myself at a pee party for men, I'd be swamped in more ways than one, even now.

I'm not the kind who enjoys pubs or clubs (plus I hear creepy stories about the latter). If I designed an omo party it would be an outdoor festival or barn dance sorta thing. We'd be on grass or straw instead of a floor that gets slippery when wet. The event would be urination themed of course and guests would be encouraged to have fun with their bladders. You can hold it for as long as you want and openly show your desperation and talk about your bladder situation. You can pee in your underwear or diaper or in the open air or at a latrine with partial coverage or in a porta-potty if you're feeling like a party-pooper. The entertainment would include men and women shamelessly urinating in front of everyone to help the guests loosen up. Of course there'd be music and dancing and lots of drinks to go around.

On 10/9/2021 at 1:17 PM, LizJWetting said:

Are most people who enjoy holding and wetting themselves women? There seem to be a lot of guys on here who also enjoy those things. But I agree that I wouldn't be that comfortable wetting in front of a bunch of men (and for that matter women too) who I didn't know at all, and that's the main reason I'd be reluctant to go to something like this.

Which is why I'd much prefer this type of scenario, where you get to spend time meeting the people and getting comfortable before the actual fetish stuff starts later, instead of basically just walking into a room and everyone being expected to just get into the desperation/wetting straight away. The way I imagine it is that they're be no pressure to do anything, if someone didn't feel comfortable with a particular scenario or situation there wouldn't be any expectation to have to be involved, and if someone for whatever reason decided they'd had enough and wanted to just go home then it would be fine to do so. Having that sort of freedom I think would help everybody feel a lot more relaxed, and it would probably be more enjoyable to know that everyone was doing it because they really enjoyed it.

I feel like the large number of guys here into wetting is because it's the internet and forums tend to be mostly male. In my experience, it's much more likely for women to enjoy holding and wetting than men because of biology; guys can't really piss with an erection or during sex, while women can have orgasms with a full bladder pretty easily. I've known women who weren't really into wetting as much as people here, but did admit to enjoying full bladder sex in certain contexts.

At any rate I think an omorashi party would probably be a bit creepy and not that appealing to many of us.

Edited by Uniform Skirt (see edit history)

I think the only way an omorashi party would work well would be if it was by invitation only and there was a very clear set of rules in place that everyone had to agree to follow.  There would have to be clear boundaries in place and everyone would have to respect the rights of others. That is why I wouldn't go to an omorashi party if I didn't know everyone who was attending. Even if a party is fetish themed people have the right to feel safe and comfortable.