Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This was from a bit earlier

I've been holding it in for some hours now only let out a little pee earlier so i could hold it longer. I have been chugging a ton of liquids in that time (lots of iced tea and water) and my bladder is so full now idk how much longer i can hold it in for. I am already bursting and my bladder had almost exploded several times already but ive managed to keep the flood gates closed somehow. Even as i am writing this most of it is being typed one handed so i can shove my other one between my legs, all the while constantly moving and jiggling around. Bouncing from foot to foot, or crossing my legs super tight with my left hand shoved hard in between them and bending forward. My bladder has been so close to exploding for I'd say well over an hour and i am so completely desperate that i am sweating alot and am very hot. I can't believe that my bladder hasn't burst wide open yet. I can imagine now just how incredible it's going to feel when i finally allow my bladder to find the relief it has been searching so desperately for during all this time. Just allowing all of that hot delicious pent up pee to explode out of my bladder, considering that my bladder has been screaming at me for well over an hour. Telling me "please relieve me, I'm so full of pee that im going to explode any second, then you're going to get soaked!" Well what my bladder might be unaware of is that 1) im not currently wearing anything for it to wet, other then my hands and thighs. And 2) i absolutely love the feeling of getting of getting soaked by hot, delicious golden streams! There's no other feeling like it! As far as my holding goes, on a scale of 1-10 i am definitely way more then a 10! I'd say at least a 12. Idk how i haven't leaked anymore urine in a while, i guess because im jiggling my legs and moving around and back and fourth so much and so fast, and also crossing my legs super tight with my hand shoved betwwen them as hard as i can and bouncing up and down.. I have started to get alot hotter and sweat so much more. I have to pee so bad right now i havent stayed still since before typing this! It has gotten to the point where i can barely remove my hand from between my legs, and if i do its only for a few seconds max! My bladder is so full with my pee that when i go to feel how hard and full it is (extremely) just barely touching the skin almost causes me to lose control and pee all over myself. Mmm that would feel soo good right now! My phone died while typing but i held on for a while longer then did decide to let my per explode all over me.. It felt sooooo good and was such a relief! It was all certainly alot of fun!