Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Looking for one of my favorite video’s

I’m pretty sure I originally found it on Tumblr before they had there massive deletion.  It was a rather petite blonde chick,  (late teens, early 20’s) standing outside of a pulled over car on the passenger side forcefully soaking her black leggings. She was red faced and laughing hard but looked incredibly shocked at the same time, almost like she couldn’t believe she was actually wetting herself. The clip was pretty short and playing in the background was the song

“Well, I guess I’ll just piss on tha floor, Piss on tha floor. I’m pulling my panties down like a ****” 

Figured if anyone could dig it up it would be this community.  It’s not just for me, that video was epic. 

12 hours ago, TheEvilDog said:

That song annoys the hell out of me. Ruined a bunch of wetting videos for me. I want to hear the real world sounds not that trash song lol. 

Tiktok is both a blessing and a curse for that. You get these crazy themes that sometimes include wetting, and that encourages more to think about posting. But then you have that really annoying song blaring in the background ruining it. 

• 2 weeks later...