Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Three Wishes

Hi Temple, I'll play along.  It goes without saying that if I had 3 wishes I would wish for other things, however if I had 3 omo wishes, this is what they would be. 😋

1) I'd want some sort of desperation radar with the ability to be able to "jump" to the scene.  Every incidence of desperation and wetting, that has happened in the last week, I can magically jump right to and see.  I could refine the search to be within a certain area (say a music festival that was put on) or be more broad in my "search".  I'd use this to find all the situations of desperation that happen but go unnoticed. 

2) I'd want to enter a "spectator mode".  To everyone else I would be like a ghost.  I don't make a sound or have a physical presence so I could watch and listen to the whole event unfold.  Lady walking home with her hand firmly in her crotch?  I could be right beside her without her knowing. 

3) I'd like the option to entered various levels of "shared emotions" with people.  For example I could hear their internal monologue.  Or I could take it up a notch and feel the same things they feel.  The weakening muscles, any leaks, the heat of their embarrassment (or accident in their pants).  I could cum come along for the ride and experience the entire things on a new level.  Plus it would be neat to feel desperation, wetting and relief as women do. 

What would you wish for?

If the wishes have to be omo-related:

I'd want a video of a holding contest between all my favorite female characters to fantasize about, in my favorite outfits for each, and with the winner deliberately wetting herself afterwards. (I don't really care who wins, it could be a surprise)

Second wish, I'd like the genie to tickle me into wetting myself.

Third wish... I guess maybe the power to dry myself off and remove any wetness, puddles, or traces of pee from anything I peed on? Then I could wet myself whenever I wanted (including wetting all the way in the car on a long drive, or laying in bed), as well as minimizing laundry.

This topic is perfect for a situation I am in.  My wife has always said no to anything pee related over 20 years.  Well tonight I brought up a trade, I'll do something she's really wanted me to do if she will do 3 pee related acts for me.  One before, one during and one after what I would have to do.  This would be over about a month.  I was shocked, and totally unprepared when she asked what they would be.  I might need some help. 

1. This one is easy.  I've always wanted to have her sit on my lap and make out with me and soak her jeans without any warning.  Just continue kissing like nothing happened while we are both wet with her pee.

2. Maybe some holding contest, I know she can hold a lot longer than me.  I would need help setting this one up where she had to wet too.

3. Maybe build a fire in the fire pit, it is perfect weather for it.  Pack a cooler full of beer, wine and snacks and set a rule where we cannot go inside until bedtime.

Any thoughts?

I only need one wish, I simply need to wish to have complete control over everything having to relate to omorashi then I will be all powerful in that regards, and if I think of anything later I can always change reality to suit my needs. See I think ahead! Also evil wishes gone awry is one of my favorite story elements, even though I haven't yet used it in an omorashi story that I can remember.

20 hours ago, silvermoon said:

1. Two weeks of incontinence to occur during puberty so that accidents are treated as matter-of-fact occurences.

I had two weeks of bed-wetting about a dozen times during puberty.  But my parents were very negative about that.  So. . .

1.  That my family became accepting about my wetting and frequent pee needs.

2.  To return to age 13 with knowledge of and understanding of my autism.

3.  Highly absorbent, reusable underwear to both sexes.  My favorite female pees were intentional pee shows and girls telling me what was happening in their panties.

From an omo point of view:

1) To be able to see how full females bladders are and also an indication of how urgent they feel (slight urge, need to go, desperate, bursting, leaking)

2) The ability to increase the amount of urine in a females bladder and the rate that it is added.

3) The ability to influence when she empties her bladder and watch the result. Does she rush to a toilet, go behind a bush or wet her pants? I can decide and watch her get relief. 

@alwayspeeing

"1) To be able to see how full females bladders are and also an indication of how urgent they feel (slight urge, need to go, desperate, bursting, leaking)"

You'd probably like my novel, An Aura of Desperation, which has basically that as a premise where men are able to read women's auras to find out how badly they have to go to the bathroom.

@rebeljaffa

"An Aura of Desperation is due a sequel. Or two. Three..."

I don't write many sequels in general seeing as I have so many new and original ideas that I always want to be working on, but it's definitely possible that I will set future short stories in that similar universe if I get any new ideas for them. It's a concept that has a lot of range. Plus sometimes after I'm finished writing something I think of new ideas to add to it and turning those into short stories is one way of being able to continue that.

14 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

@rebeljaffa

"An Aura of Desperation is due a sequel. Or two. Three..."

I don't write many sequels in general seeing as I have so many new and original ideas that I always want to be working on, but it's definitely possible that I will set future short stories in that similar universe if I get any new ideas for them. It's a concept that has a lot of range. Plus sometimes after I'm finished writing something I think of new ideas to add to it and turning those into short stories is one way of being able to continue that.

I truly don't expect more. It's my way of expressing just how much I loved the story 🙂

1. I would like to have the ability to read the minds of everyone where I would be able to know when they last had an accident and I would be able to close my eyes and see it happen. They would never know, of course.

2. I'd like to be able to switch my appearance so I could have public accidents without it being traced back to me.

3. Billion dollars. Come on, that's obvious.

1. Like others, I wish for an omo-loving dream partner who enjoys becoming desperate beyond all belief, sitting on me to urinate, engaging in various activities (sexual or otherwise) while incredibly full, etc.

2. Like PuddleofmyPee said, be able to "jump" to desperation scenes wherever. I'd love to be able to be invisible, yet still kind of "teleport" to scenarios where people reached the point where they lost control, and they were scrambling to pull their pants down, or shrieking while crossing their legs so leaks would stop.

3. Be able to prolong the length of time I spend urinating. I guess this would mean bigger bladder / larger capacity, but I wish I could get desperate, then get in position to empty my bladder, and have a 5 minute long pee. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I somehow find that idea so wonderful. I could stop the flow after a minute, perhaps, but I could relax again & release a massive gush for 30 seconds, stop for a few minutes, relax and pee for 2 minutes, etc. etc. until five minutes of active peeing time passes. I love seeing it come out of me, and the sensation of it exiting my urethra / feeling my bladder shrink.

4 minutes ago, lovetohold said:

1. Like others, I wish for an omo-loving dream partner who enjoys becoming desperate beyond all belief, sitting on me to urinate, engaging in various activities (sexual or otherwise) while incredibly full, etc.

2. Like PuddleofmyPee said, be able to "jump" to desperation scenes wherever. I'd love to be able to be invisible, yet still kind of "teleport" to scenarios where people reached the point where they lost control, and they were scrambling to pull their pants down, or shrieking while crossing their legs so leaks would stop.

3. Be able to prolong the length of time I spend urinating. I guess this would mean bigger bladder / larger capacity, but I wish I could get desperate, then get in position to empty my bladder, and have a 5 minute long pee. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I somehow find that idea so wonderful. I could stop the flow after a minute, perhaps, but I could relax again & release a massive gush for 30 seconds, stop for a few minutes, relax and pee for 2 minutes, etc. etc. until five minutes of active peeing time passes. I love seeing it come out of me, and the sensation of it exiting my urethra / feeling my bladder shrink.

THIS is why I love when you video yourself 

Given infinite possibilities, I'd probably have a lot more to choose from, but here are my choices for omo-related wishes:

1.) To fix my pee-shyness and allow me to go at will in any circumstance, ideally at the push of a button. Even better, if I could pee discreetly at any time without anyone being able to percieve or detect it. It would pretty much be silent and invisible and I could do it on command whenever I desired, regardless of the situation.

2.) To grant me the ability to sense how desperate others are and how close they are to wetting, like a timer or a meter or something so I could see just how full their bladder is and an estimate of how much longer they can last.

3.) The ability to instantly transport myself into the scenario of my choosing as a witness to someone else's desperation without them knowing. Not literally being transported there, but more like a vivid simulation that I can control accordingly so I can see any scenario I envision play out right in front of me. Sort of like virtual reality. It would be more vivid than imagination alone but wouldn't have any bearing on those involved. 

As far as I'm concerned, those 3 tick all the boxes.