Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Women Who Can and Can't Woods Pee Hiking Together?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I personally believe peeing outdoors is not appropriate for a girl. A girl should pee only in a toilet with adequate privacy. I would never ever pee anywhere other than a toilet, unless I wet myself a

Just get over it. Why suffer if you don't have to? Popping a squat is a perfectly natural thing to do.

I've known women who absolutely can not release urine anywhere but a bathroom.  At the other end of the chart one cousin likes beach peeing in sight of other people (but hiding her stream).  A former

Posted Images

7 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

I personally believe peeing outdoors is not appropriate for a girl. A girl should pee only in a toilet with adequate privacy. I would never ever pee anywhere other than a toilet, unless I wet myself at the absolute limits. However if some other girl chooses to pee outdoors, I'm not going to humiliate or criticise her because she has the right of her choice. But perhaps I would envy her for her relief while I'm suffering with a bursting bladder. However I would help her to pee.

Once in a trip, we were walking in a forest, and I was with a friend. It was evening and both of us hadn't been able to pee at least once since morning. So both of us were desperate to pee. My friend was in a critical situation and she could not even stand still rather than walking. I was also bursting. She said that she can't hold anymore and want to pee somewhere. So I took her to a covered area, out of vicinity of others in the hike, and provided cover and spying for her to empty her full bladder. She squated and peed for a long time, to release all day's urine trapped in her bladder. When hearing her pee stream and her moaning of relief, and seeing her big puddle, I also felt like about to lose control. However I kept in control. After peeing she was very much relieved and asked me why don't I relieve myself. (She knew that I also held pee since morning and drank a lot) She was surprised that I didn't pee there after her. I explained her that I never pee outside like that and I could hold. Although I had to continously suffer the weight of my bursting full bladder, I was happy that at least my friend got relief. Girls should help each other. Isn't that so. Similarly I helped another friend to pee outside like that, while on the way back home, after holding all day at school (I wrote that story before)

You are absolutely my heroine! 
You and your friend did not pee all day long, from morning until late evening. You were both desperate to go, your friend could not endure it anymore, she was squatting and you have been watching her.

So amazing, so great,  you could see how much she peed, you could hear her pee stream, you could hear her moaning of relief, you did need to wee really bad as well, your bladder was painful overfilled too, but you did not wee, you did hold it until at home.

For someone like me, who absolutely love girls desperate to pee, is that absolutely exciting and arousing!!!

Why  were the others able to pee and just you and your friend not? How long did you have to hold it after your friend peed?

You must have a fantastic body power to hold it, to keep your panties dry and you must have great willpower to endure that.

I love it and i admire you for your ability!!!

@HoldingPrinces

"I personally believe peeing outdoors is not appropriate for a girl. A girl should pee only in a toilet with adequate privacy. I would never ever pee anywhere other than a toilet, unless I wet myself at the absolute limits. However if some other girl chooses to pee outdoors, I'm not going to humiliate or criticise her because she has the right of her choice. But perhaps I would envy her for her relief while I'm suffering with a bursting bladder. However I would help her to pee."

I grew up with a similar attitude as I was never allowed to go to the bathroom anywhere except within a clean private toilet. Like you though I would feel kind of frustrated if I was bursting and I saw another woman pop a squat and go to the bathroom and everything. Again like you I wouldn't try to stop her, but I would still feel frustrated and jealous of her, so glad that at least when I was at my job my female coworkers also seemed to just hold it all day and I never caught them popping any squats.

10 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

A girl should pee only in a toilet with adequate privacy.

Click!  You do mean actual physical privacy, not some abstract concept, correct?

When I say outdoors I mean the outdoors I grew up and lived in.  (I should have caught myself and explained this.)  Any place with tall conifers offers enough shade to grow a salal (Gaultheria shallon) "under-story."  If a creep tried to follow into the growth, he'd need a television Native American's tracing abilities.  Voyeur camera?  No telling where someone will pee.  A person can choose to urinate in a spot with 2 meters sound proofing.  No way to drill peep holes.  Plus smells good.

Where this region lacks enough shade for salal, some evergreen trees grow branches right down to the ground (sometimes requires a little more courage to enter -- might get sap on clothing).  Stream banks and some "wood lots" grow broad-leaved shrubs and trees (best places to find vine maple trunks to hang onto). 

No way would I pee (or expect anyone to pee) in the open woodlands passing as outdoors in some regions.

13 hours ago, huberp76 said:

You are absolutely my heroine! 
You and your friend did not pee all day long, from morning until late evening. You were both desperate to go, your friend could not endure it anymore, she was squatting and you have been watching her.

So amazing, so great,  you could see how much she peed, you could hear her pee stream, you could hear her moaning of relief, you did need to wee really bad as well, your bladder was painful overfilled too, but you did not wee, you did hold it until at home.

For someone like me, who absolutely love girls desperate to pee, is that absolutely exciting and arousing!!!

Why  were the others able to pee and just you and your friend not? How long did you have to hold it after your friend peed?

You must have a fantastic body power to hold it, to keep your panties dry and you must have great willpower to endure that.

I love it and i admire you for your ability!!!

I believe in my generation that’s the key element that is the upbringing to learn it’s not appropriate for a lady to pee in public for 2 reasons, 1 is privacy, 2 is stale pee is dirty so should be disposed of properly,

these are the rules many women of my generation went by, they would rather piss themselves than be seen to pee in public,

it took me years to learn and understand this, having seen females pee in public I knew it goes on but didn’t know it didn’t go on in my wife’s world as I couldn’t understand years ago on occasion why she would always wait till she had use of a ladies, even though she would be discreetly bursting, even at times where it’s panic stations and she’s telling me she’s absolutely bursting and needs the toilet or she’s going to wet herself with no bathroom option available she would manage to hold on,

Not so sure the will power is the same these days as she goes more often to avoid risk,

we were at a restaurant recently with friends and the taxi took ages to get there due to road closures, road works and heavy overnight rain, once there she had cocktails and had visited the ladies earlier however on leaving she said she was going to the loo again in case we were delayed as she didn’t want to be stuck in traffic bursting to go, as she could have been and would have been in previous years as she often didn’t visit the loo before leaving, ok most times but then sometimes circumstances could delay the journey home making her need to pee accelerate as she had not been for ages and was bursting while we continued to wait for our transport home,

one time when dating after waiting a while the taxi didn’t come and I saw a bus that took us close to her house, we got on it late at night not ideal as it entered all the suburbs but we were moving, after about an hour sitting on the bus she said to me she was bursting, off the bus walking we passed a park but she refused to go in to pee and held on till home,

has never peed herself yet to my knowledge but been bursting many times 

Edited by SoBursting (see edit history)
8 hours ago, notthewees said:

Obviously this is mostly a cis female problem, but I wonder if it ever happens to guys with major paruresis who could easily woods pee in most circumstances but are hiking in groups (especially mixed-gender groups) and can't get enough privacy from the others.

For many men into omorashi, the thought of taking a gushing piss in front of women is very appealing. Not for me especially, but for some.

8 hours ago, Uniform Skirt said:

For many men into omorashi, the thought of taking a gushing piss in front of women is very appealing. Not for me especially, but for some.

Yea I do assume that too, haven’t don’t it but I wouldn’t be shy to piss and a female take a look but woman in general are not into seeing this, women are sensual men like the physical.... there will be exceptions..

@Stanley79

"Click!  You do mean actual physical privacy, not some abstract concept, correct?"

Yes I mean privacy within the confines of a toilet stall or a closed-door single user bathroom or just in some type of situation where nobody can see me while I am going and where I will not be exposed to the outside world or the public at large.

13 hours ago, Uniform Skirt said:

The duality of man: I've seen those "taunting a desperate woman" exhibitionist fantasies too, but there are several guys on here who developed bladder control fetishes precisely because they can't physically pee near people (or couldn't as teenagers) and they started to eroticize the pain of long holds.

10 hours ago, notthewees said:

The duality of man: I've seen those "taunting a desperate woman" exhibitionist fantasies too, but there are several guys on here who developed bladder control fetishes precisely because they can't physically pee near people (or couldn't as teenagers) and they started to eroticize the pain of long holds.

I actually didn't mean it in a taunting sense, just that she would see the piss flowing from my cock. It would be fun if it induced her to wet herself, though.

• 6 months later...
On 11/5/2021 at 2:24 PM, LizJWetting said:

In fact I've been at some wooded nature reserve type sites where all you have is old portaloo that's so unpleasant looking that I'd much prefer to go outdoors than to use it.

That's probably gotten more women over their shyness than just about anything.

On 11/4/2021 at 4:52 PM, SoBursting said:

I believe in my generation that’s the key element that is the upbringing to learn it’s not appropriate for a lady to pee in public for 2 reasons, 1 is privacy, 2 is stale pee is dirty so should be disposed of properly,

For some, yes.  I've a female cousin who considers standing waist deep in a lake or peeing behind any large stump sufficient privacy.  I've dated two women who never hesitated to pee outdoors.

Around here most have seen deer or other wild animals pee in woods or fields.  The human contribution seems minor compared to animals doing every pee outdoors. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2021 at 9:45 PM, alleycat89 said:

I can't speak for others, or even myself. 

But I have a female coworker who will absolutely not pee outside. We are often far away from facilities working in the woods which has led to several desperation events for her and we've talked openly about it. 

For her it's not that she can't, but that if she does she will spray everywhere, down her legs, on her shoes and shorts. So she just chooses not to pee outside unless there is literally no other option - and based on several experiences that literally means I'm currently about to wet/wetting myself.  She's also told me she will pop a squat if she has to, but will avoid it at all costs if possible. 

I've witnessed her being so desperate as we drove back to civilization that she was grimacing as waves of desperation hit her. 

There have been a few times where she's told me how she's getting desperate and will need to pee somewhere eventually and then continues to talk as her need builds up. 

Eventually we finish whatever we are doing and head back to civilization. There have been a few times where the trip back was "stop at the first thing with a bathroom please I can barely walk". 

I can't imagine getting that desperate without risking wetting myself. 

Anyone else here like this?

I wonder if she might make less of a mess if she kept her knickers on and pissed through them.  She'd have to squat down, or even sit on the grass.  And she'd need to carry a couple of dry pairs as replacements.

• 5 months later...
On 11/4/2021 at 1:33 AM, HoldingPrinces said:

I personally believe peeing outdoors is not appropriate for a girl. A girl should pee only in a toilet with adequate privacy. I would never ever pee anywhere other than a toilet, unless I wet myself at the absolute limits. However if some other girl chooses to pee outdoors, I'm not going to humiliate or criticise her because she has the right of her choice. But perhaps I would envy her for her relief while I'm suffering with a bursting bladder. However I would help her to pee.

Once in a trip, we were walking in a forest, and I was with a friend. It was evening and both of us hadn't been able to pee at least once since morning. So both of us were desperate to pee. My friend was in a critical situation and she could not even stand still rather than walking. I was also bursting. She said that she can't hold anymore and want to pee somewhere. So I took her to a covered area, out of vicinity of others in the hike, and provided cover and spying for her to empty her full bladder. She squated and peed for a long time, to release all day's urine trapped in her bladder. When hearing her pee stream and her moaning of relief, and seeing her big puddle, I also felt like about to lose control. However I kept in control. After peeing she was very much relieved and asked me why don't I relieve myself. (She knew that I also held pee since morning and drank a lot) She was surprised that I didn't pee there after her. I explained her that I never pee outside like that and I could hold. Although I had to continously suffer the weight of my bursting full bladder, I was happy that at least my friend got relief. Girls should help each other. Isn't that so. Similarly I helped another friend to pee outside like that, while on the way back home, after holding all day at school (I wrote that story before)

I absolutely like your bladder control, your bodily power,  your willpower willpower and your ability to hold it for so long!!

Your bladder must have been very full and your need to wee must have been very strong as you wrote that story!!!?

I love that!

On 11/4/2021 at 11:40 AM, notthewees said:

Obviously this is mostly a cis female problem, but I wonder if it ever happens to guys with major paruresis who could easily woods pee in most circumstances but are hiking in groups (especially mixed-gender groups) and can't get enough privacy from the others.

As a cis male I can say I've had a lot of difficulty relieving myself while camping with other guys. I'm sure co-ed camping could make it much worse. Just hearing a female voice outside the bathroom door can make my equipment lock up.

On 10/5/2021 at 4:14 PM, liesjeversteven said:

Just get over it. Why suffer if you don't have to? Popping a squat is a perfectly natural thing to do.

That's easier said than done! Bladder shyness isn't a conscious decision. Your mind can try and try to make urination happen but your body doesn't have to comply. It's like being in one of those clear tunnels between buildings when you have a fear of heights. Your mind knows you're safe but you still can't make yourself step out onto the glass.

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)
On 11/5/2021 at 12:40 AM, notthewees said:

As a guy it's fine for me to pee in the woods. But the hardest part is about letting others (especially the female companies) to know what I am going to do. If I have to pee during a hiking, I have to find an opportunity to disappear for several minuts and rejoin the group without the noticing of female ones. Sometimes such opportunity does not exist and then I have to hold.

@Jimmy Olsen

"That's easier said than done! Bladder shyness isn't a conscious decision. Your mind can try and try to make urination happen but your body doesn't have to comply. It's like being in one of those clear tunnels between buildings when you have a fear of heights. Your mind knows you're safe but you still can't make yourself step out onto the glass."

I think what a lot of people don't realize is that mental issues are just as real as physical ones. Like my dad always tells me why I can't just "get over" my mental problems as though it were so easy. I always say that that's like telling a crippled person to just walk as though it were so easy. If you have some psychological reason why you can't pee it's just the same as if you had a blocked peehole. Like a lot of people always said why can't I just learn to go to the bathroom outside, and when it's something that you simply don't know how to do or you're not comfortable in doing, again like you said it's easier said than done. Not everybody can get over their inhibitions or mental roadblocks to doing something. Just because pee shyness is psychological rather than a physical problem doesn't mean it can have a physical manifestation.

My girlfriend LOVES peeing outside! She’ll pee outside any chance she gets. Whenever we go hiking or camping, her favorite part of the trip is peeing outside. She’s a simple girl! 😊 

She doesn’t even need to be desperate and out of options. She can have only a little urine in her bladder and she’ll want to pop a squat! She just likes peeing outside!

My girlfriend always says that if peeing outside was legal, she would only use her toilet in winter (when it is cold) and for a number two. And even then, she doesn’t mind pooping outside either!

My girlfriend is the kind of girl that would choose her backyard over the toilet any day of the week! ❤️❤️❤️

Edited by UrineLover1 (see edit history)
20 hours ago, UrineLover1 said:

My girlfriend LOVES peeing outside! She’ll pee outside any chance she gets. Whenever we go hiking or camping, her favorite part of the trip is peeing outside. She’s a simple girl! 😊 

She doesn’t even need to be desperate and out of options. She can have only a little urine in her bladder and she’ll want to pop a squat! She just likes peeing outside!

My girlfriend always says that if peeing outside was legal, she would only use her toilet in winter (when it is cold) and for a number two.

My girlfriend is the kind of girl that would choose her backyard over the toilet any day of the week! ❤️❤️❤️

Mostly like my first girlfriend.  After each school day, she loved visiting a wooded park near our homes.  There she'd release all the pee she'd accumulated since before the first morning school bell rang.  She did want me to watch--which I loved.

On 10/5/2021 at 12:00 PM, DesperateJill said:

On that I definitely fall in the can't pee anywhere except the bathroom area of the spectrum. Fortunately so do my female coworkers when I am at my job outdoors, so at least they are suffering painfully full bladders as well. If I had a female coworker who would just pop a squat and pee next to me that would just be infuriating and maddening! I mean I get it when the guys do it, but when the women do it as well and you are the only one not peeing as well it just becomes more frustrating.

I hate to tell you this, @DesperateJill, but you would NOT like being outdoors with my girlfriend!!

My girlfriend is the women who will gladly pop a square in nature when her bladder is only a fraction of the way full.

My girlfriend doesn’t only tolerate peeing outside, she enjoys it! She goes it literally for fun any chance she gets. I actually told her about that job uou had and she told me she would LOVE a job where she was free to pee outdoors all day lol!

But she also respects not all women can do this.

I suggest you check out my post ‘my girlfriend pees in front of me’ to hear how as the title suggests, my girlfriend had no problem peeing in front of me in the woods.

My girlfriend certainly is one of a kind! 😊❤️