Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Women Who Can and Can't Woods Pee Hiking Together?

I've known women who absolutely can not release urine anywhere but a bathroom.  At the other end of the chart one cousin likes beach peeing in sight of other people (but hiding her stream).  A former date would ask to leave a restaurant and drive to bushy woods when she needed to pee (and hold hands while peeing).

So I'm wondering what women feel when when they discover they're at opposite ends of outdoor peeing.  (It usually happens here when a women gets invited to a beer and beach party.) 
If you can't pee outdoors, what do you feel when discovering you're with a women who takes it as the norm?

If you easily pee outdoors, what do you feel when discovering you're bush peeing with a women who can't?

If you can't pee outdoors, but are spending a couple weeks for example in coastal British Columbia, Washington or Oregon where nearly all "born here" women pee outdoors, do you try training yourself to the local norm?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I personally believe peeing outdoors is not appropriate for a girl. A girl should pee only in a toilet with adequate privacy. I would never ever pee anywhere other than a toilet, unless I wet myself a

Just get over it. Why suffer if you don't have to? Popping a squat is a perfectly natural thing to do.

I've known women who absolutely can not release urine anywhere but a bathroom.  At the other end of the chart one cousin likes beach peeing in sight of other people (but hiding her stream).  A former

Posted Images

On that I definitely fall in the can't pee anywhere except the bathroom area of the spectrum. Fortunately so do my female coworkers when I am at my job outdoors, so at least they are suffering painfully full bladders as well. If I had a female coworker who would just pop a squat and pee next to me that would just be infuriating and maddening! I mean I get it when the guys do it, but when the women do it as well and you are the only one not peeing as well it just becomes more frustrating.

1 hour ago, Stanley79 said:

I've known women who absolutely can not release urine anywhere but a bathroom.  At the other end of the chart one cousin likes beach peeing in sight of other people (but hiding her stream).  A former date would ask to leave a restaurant and drive to bushy woods when she needed to pee (and hold hands while peeing).

I wouldn't consider myself someone who easily pees anywhere else than the bathroom. But when 'the urge hits', it is not impossible for me either. I remember a hike in the forest this summer. It was long and it was a hot day. I was definitely not planning on peeing outdoors, but when the two other women decided to go for it I definitely joined them.

So my friend must have been 'easy with the idea', and me and another friend were just coming along I suppose.

It was also the moment when we had stopped for a little break and several of the guys/husbands also went behind a tree.

5 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

On that I definitely fall in the can't pee anywhere except the bathroom area of the spectrum. Fortunately so do my female coworkers when I am at my job outdoors, so at least they are suffering painfully full bladders as well. If I had a female coworker who would just pop a squat and pee next to me that would just be infuriating and maddening! I mean I get it when the guys do it, but when the women do it as well and you are the only one not peeing as well it just becomes more frustrating.

Just get over it. Why suffer if you don't have to? Popping a squat is a perfectly natural thing to do.

There is definitely an area of my fantasies that revolve around women who are very shy about peeing outdoors. But flat-out refusal is sometimes just too big an obstacle to get over.

Going out walking with a girl who is pee-shy but could be convinced to go - that's extremely sexy.

Going out walking with a girl who flat-out refuses to go - that just makes me feel uncomfortable.

Going out walking with a girl who pees anywhere - fine, but I hope I get a good view 🙂

I've known plenty of women who fall into categories 2 and 3. Am still looking for the mythical category 1. But I'm sure they exist.

On one occasion a girl I dated in college went off to scotts broom bushes.  After trying for a time, she announced that even though becoming quite uncomfortable, she couldn't pee.  Her best female friend being somewhat accident prone (I never witnessed this) habitually peed anywhere to avoid wetting herself.  My date had been unable to pee when her friend did.  To make matters worst my date was part Native American and had just started hanging out with new friends of similar heritage.  At some point she'd be joining them in an outing to a primitive setting.  She could imagine being seriously teased when she was dancing because she couldn't pee outdoors.

Consequently she practiced getting extremely desperate in her well-enclosed back yard.  In less than three weeks she become able to pee outdoors without getting desperate.  She was the second girl I knew who preferred peeing with a friend rather than encounter a stranger while woods peeing.

Like a previous date who wanted me next to her, she developed a swift and graceful motion lowering her jeans assuming a hands-on-knees US football stance and full flow while I was still fumbling with getting my penis out of my pants.  Watching them woods pee is sort of like watching them dance.

18 hours ago, PrincessPEEach said:

I mean don’t get me wrong, I’m super shy about it, especially when others would know what I’m doing. It doesn’t feel super comfortable to me, I hate my ass hanging out lol, and I’d be embarrassed and blushing for no real reason, but I’m not gonna be uncomfortable for hours or wet myself just because I feel shy. 

Yup, right there. That's the sexy bit. The point where bodily urge meets innate shyness and social norms head on and a critical decision has to be made.

Soooo hot. 🙂

I can't speak for others, or even myself. 

But I have a female coworker who will absolutely not pee outside. We are often far away from facilities working in the woods which has led to several desperation events for her and we've talked openly about it. 

For her it's not that she can't, but that if she does she will spray everywhere, down her legs, on her shoes and shorts. So she just chooses not to pee outside unless there is literally no other option - and based on several experiences that literally means I'm currently about to wet/wetting myself.  She's also told me she will pop a squat if she has to, but will avoid it at all costs if possible. 

I've witnessed her being so desperate as we drove back to civilization that she was grimacing as waves of desperation hit her. 

There have been a few times where she's told me how she's getting desperate and will need to pee somewhere eventually and then continues to talk as her need builds up. 

Eventually we finish whatever we are doing and head back to civilization. There have been a few times where the trip back was "stop at the first thing with a bathroom please I can barely walk". 

I can't imagine getting that desperate without risking wetting myself. 

Anyone else here like this?

I'd do it more when I was a kid and when I was discovering things in my early 20s, but now I'd avoid it unless I absolutely had to, or, I'd do it somewhere non-public/non-harmful etc. 

If I were able to pee but someone I was with wasn't, I'd honestly feel bad for them, and if they were a friend that I was hanging out/traveling with, I'd try to help them find a bathroom. 

It makes me wonder that if I am able to pee outside, compared with someone who isn't, does that mean I'd be more likely to wet myself than they would if we both didn't go outside? 

13 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

@alleycat89

"Anyone else here like this?"

Raises hand. That's me pretty much every day when we are outdoors without a toilet. Some of us simply don't have the ability to pee outside without exposing or pissing all over ourselves.

Example - military days .... training course, males and females acting instructors dropped off from camp into the field after breakfast around 8.30am, we gathered at the ash car park to be picked up for lunch back at the barracks at 12.30, there were about 12 of us, one young female trainee officer was pee dancing and vocal about it, What else could she do there was an audience she couldn’t hide she was desperate her pee dancing was so obvious, she could have gone in the field but chose not to, she was bursting in the back of the land rover till she got relief back at barracks,

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/14/2021 at 3:16 PM, SoBursting said:

Example - military days .... training course, males and females acting instructors dropped off from camp into the field after breakfast around 8.30am, we gathered at the ash car park to be picked up for lunch back at the barracks at 12.30, there were about 12 of us, one young female trainee officer was pee dancing and vocal about it, What else could she do there was an audience she couldn’t hide she was desperate her pee dancing was so obvious, she could have gone in the field but chose not to, she was bursting in the back of the land rover till she got relief back at barracks,

It must be totally exciting to sit with a girl in the back of a Land Rover, who is needing to wee so bad that  she can’t hide it anymore.

To know that she had no chance to go all day long, would be absolutely arousing.

5 minutes ago, huberp76 said:

It must be totally exciting to sit with a girl in the back of a Land Rover, who is needing to wee so bad that  she can’t hide it anymore.

To know that she had no chance to go all day long, would be absolutely arousing.

It was arousing, we are trainee military part time, so we are supposed to do what you have to i.e. pee in the woods but she chose to wait to go when back at barracks, It was only the morning waiting to go back to a canteen for lunch so not even all day but she was the only one who was openly desperate and vocalising she was needing to pee, I would guess 6.30am to 1pm without a pee that’s 6.5 hrs, was too much for her, 

On 10/14/2021 at 3:16 PM, SoBursting said:

Training goal not achieved...!

I cannot imagine a female soldier in the jungle in Vietnam, who would have just uses the toilets in the barracks. She would have been found by Kong, as she would have made desperate movements at the wrong time – and sound...! – The end of her whole platoon...! 💥

Or she would have got a real bladder heroine, who can hold more days under full bladder control – and full body control too...!
What an idea – a real superwoman!

Edited by Peter-P (see edit history)
On 10/6/2021 at 10:45 PM, alleycat89 said:

For her it's not that she can't, but that if she does she will spray everywhere, down her legs, on her shoes and shorts. So she just chooses not to pee outside unless there is literally no other option - and based on several experiences that literally means I'm currently about to wet/wetting myself.  She's also told me she will pop a squat if she has to, but will avoid it at all costs if possible. 

I know a very few such women, but as they found out, the trick is to hold the labia spread and out of the stream with 2 fingers! ✌️

45 minutes ago, SoBursting said:

It was arousing, we are trainee military part time, so we are supposed to do what you have to i.e. pee in the woods but she chose to wait to go when back at barracks, It was only the morning waiting to go back to a canteen for lunch so not even all day but she was the only one who was openly desperate and vocalising she was needing to pee, I would guess 6.30am to 1pm without a pee that’s 6.5 hrs, was too much for her, 

And if someone had given her a fright, she might have gone in her pants in front of everyone else.

2 hours ago, SoBursting said:

For me would 6.5 hours not be to much for her. For me she could have hold it all afternoon too.

Maybe until evening. First deliberately, because she did not wanted to squat and then forced, because she did not get a chance anymore.

6.5 hours are great too!

12 minutes ago, huberp76 said:

For me would 6.5 hours not be to much for her. For me she could have hold it all afternoon too.

Maybe until evening. First deliberately, because she did not wanted to squat and then forced, because she did not get a chance anymore.

6.5 hours are great too!

Can’t stand still waiting here! Need to do a pee dance !!!

BC29113C-11A3-4AE5-A45A-FAC844C9EBF4.jpeg