Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Great story! I love how she just "gave in" to the accident and even pushed more out herself... 

And she seems to have enjoyed  giving in to her "urges." 

Perhaps this was an awakening of sorts and she may eventually initiate another "accident" purposefully? Either way, I'm looking forward to what's to come!

Edited by PeeHour
Typo (see edit history)
1 minute ago, PeeHour said:

Great story! I love how she just "gave in" to the accident and even pushed more out herself... 

And she seems to have enjoyed it giving her "urges." 

Perhaps this was an awakening of sorts and she may eventually initiate another "accident" purposefully? Either way, I'm looking forward to what's to come!

The story might be meandering that way. Part 2 will feature more pee scenes and some unplanned desperation. Mary-Ann might find something out about herself too

I love the business setting and the dynamic between the women. Pencil skirt wettings are always fun. However, I have to post this or it will haunt me:

vulva_inside_article_contenful_2x.thumb.png.b265f5f17480a36513f6a4381853feec.png

The vulva is the boat. The vagina and the urethral opening are separate floor drains inside the boat. The same pelvic floor muscles support the bladder and the vagina internally, but they are ultimately separate structures.

14 hours ago, notthewees said:

I love the business setting and the dynamic between the women. Pencil skirt wettings are always fun. However, I have to post this or it will haunt me:

vulva_inside_article_contenful_2x.thumb.png.b265f5f17480a36513f6a4381853feec.png

The vulva is the boat. The vagina and the urethral opening are separate floor drains inside the boat. The same pelvic floor muscles support the bladder and the vagina internally, but they are ultimately separate structures.

So I’ve had this backwards my whole life…imagine that, the public school system failing basic sex ed.

Part 2.2: Through Thick and Thin; and with Plenty of Disinfectant

*A/N: While it takes a bit to get to the interesting bits, I wanted for focus on character development here. The way that I wrote this was as if Mary-Ann's accident was like a bob going off, there the fallout from it, and all of the things that can come from this event. Let me know if I actually achieve some solid character development here. I know Karenna might seem a little too loyal right now, but it will payoff in the coming chapters. The final part for Chapter 2 will be posted on Tuesday 10/12/2021

Smiling, Tyler extended his hand

“You got a present for me?” He was joking, but it didn’t take him a moment to figure out the Mary-Ann had something behind her back. She smiled back, trying to save face

“No, no. It’s for my building.” She lied

“Oh, I didn’t know you closed on that, congrats!”

“Thanks, yeah that was about eight months ago.”

“What’s the occasion?”

“What do you mean?”

“Isn’t that a gift? Are you having some sort of an event?”

“No, it’s not a gift. No event.”

“Then what is it?”

“It’s...you know. A thing”

Tyler gave a confused look. “Is it something I’m not supposed to know about?”

“No, it’s just not important” Mary-Ann looked over to Karenna for assistance

“Tyler, you said you had some closings, and we’d be happy to accommodate a space for you.” Karenna leaned forward accentuating her breasts a little. “Why don’t I show you around?”

“Uh…yeah, sure. I’d like that”

“Mary-Ann, you’ve got to go, I know, I’ll see you later” Mary-Ann couldn’t be more thankful for Karenna’s resourcefulness and made sure to keep her wetted clothes behind her as she exited.

As Karenna rose from her desk, she walked Tyler towards the conference room that she and Mary-Ann had met in this morning. She subtlety swayed her hips in an attempt to accentuate her backside. As they walked into the conference room she gestured towards the size of the room. Karenna turned to face Tyler.

“I’m sure this will do just fine. You’re going to use me as your originator. She stepped closer to him “right?”

“Uh, yeah, sure. That sounds nice.” He smiled nervously

Karenna smiled flirtatiously back

“Well, get to it then”

As Tyler attempted to stammer something else, Karenna was happy at how quickly he melted. She walked him back to the front door, saw him out and sat back down at her desk. She had a text message waiting for her on her personal cell. It was Mary-Ann.

Thanks for the cover. Could you also make an appointment to get the carpet in my office cleaned? 🙈

Yeah no problem

Thanks! You’re the best. Don’t say anything about it please I’m so ashamed

Happens to the best of us

Before she turned onto the highway, Mary-Ann pulled her SUV into a gas station. She knew it looked odd to be dressed in workout clothes and have her expensive purse with her, but as she walked into the convenience store, she felt a little devilish knowing that of all the patrons, only she knew why her outfit didn’t match her purse. Aside from gas, she was hungry, hungry enough to order from the fast food counter. She debated with herself on getting the large water cup, but with how salty her meal was- plant based or not, she knew she needed it.

After paying for her food and gas, Mary-Ann began to fuel her car when she got a call from Karenna.

“Hey boss, the steam cleaner can’t get here until next week. Is the carpet going to be ok?”

“Um” Mary-Ann’s face blushed with embarrassment “No, probably not.”

“What should I do then? I can’t find another local place.”

“I’m not sure, I just know it can’t be good for it to sit like that.” Mary-Ann’s SUV was filled and she climb back inside the cabin.

“Did you ever have a pet or something? I mean...”

“What do you mean?” Mary-Ann felt a flash of anger

“I’m just saying I never did! I don’t know how to treat a rug like this.” Karenna wasn’t sure if she should apologize or feel miffed that her boss was angry at her for not knowing how to clean piss out of a carpet.

“Look, just ask the internet.” Mary-Ann felt herself getting hysterical as her embarrassment had turned itself into misplaced anger at Karenna. She attempted to apologize “I’m sorry, could you just figure it out yourself?” It sounded more forceful than she wanted.

Karenna was silent for a moment “Alright”

Mary-Ann thanked her and hung-up. Disgusted with how she just acted towards her protégé, she tried to block it out of her mind as she drove down the highway.

How to clean piss out of a rug

Karenna searched the question on her work computer, there was no way she was typing that phrase into her personal phone. She perused through a number of articles on dog and cat training, with the underlying ingredient appearing to be baking soda.

How to clean your boss’s piss out of her rug after she got mad at you for pissing herself

Karenna erased her next query before even hitting “enter”. She couldn’t help but type out her anger, if only for a moment. She refined her search

How to clean human piss out of a rug

She again found baking soda to be the most common answer, as well as another person suggesting Himalayan salt, but she still cobbled together a list.

Mary-Ann finished her lunch and was nearly done with her water cup as she barreled down the rural highway. Her silent driving was broken by a call back from Karenna.

“I think the best bet is going to be baking soda and disinfectant.”

“Ok.” Mary-Ann wasn’t sure why Karenna had called just to say that

“Should I put it on the business card?” Oh. That’s why she called

“They count as office supplies, sure.” There was a pause. “I’m not really angry with you. It’s just not something I’ve had to ask of you before. Or thought I ever would have to.” She swallowed in shame, hoping to drown her pride too. Karenna didn’t respond. Mary-Ann continued

“It’s just that I really had to go when I got in this morning. And we were so busy…” The silence weighed down on the conversation. Mary-Ann broke through the last of her pride.

“I really just couldn’t hold it anymore. It started coming out, and the only thing I could do was try not to get it on the chair. You’ve done nothing but help me through it, you’re gone above and beyond.” Mary-Ann started to feel an overwhelming scene of thankfulness for Karenna and started to tear up at the experience of her morning.

“Well, I still believe in you, boss. I’m shocked this happened, but I’ll give you this one.” Karenna tried another joke “I think we all get at least one free pass to piss ourselves in life, sometimes you just got to go.”

Mary-Ann chuckled at this one, it helped quell her emotions. “I guess I just used mine then.”

“I guess you did. Alright, let me get these things for you and I’ll be on my way.”

Mary-Ann finished her water cup and continued towards her rental property.

Karenna packed up her personal items from her desk and walked out the door, noting that all of the pee talk with her boss and her soda from lunch had begun to make a move on her own bladder. The general store near their office park was not that far away, and she knew she could wait until she got back to their office bathroom. She put her purse down in her passenger seat as she fell into her sedan. As she pulled out of the parking lot, she was surprised at the amount of traffic that was in the lane she needed to cross into. Instead she took the traffic lane in the opposite direction she needed to go, just to be able to get onto the road.

Taking an extra ten minutes just to find a suitable place to turn around had caused Karenna to change her plans. Even though she hated the idea, she was going to use the toilet at the store. After witnessing Mary-Ann’s ordeal, and being forced to clean it up, made her recontextualize her feelings around unfamiliar bathrooms. The store was just a few moments away, but the nearly standstill traffic had also caused Karenna to doubt she should fight it on the way back.

As Mary-Ann passed through the small downtown just outside her rental, she felt her bladder call out to her again. Normally she would have tried to wait until she got back to her own home, but today’s ordeal had shifted her behavior.  As she cut through the residential streets in this rural town, she finally pulled into the parking area for her small double duplexes. Both Donovan and the contractor for the air conditioning unit were already there. She would have to wait to use one of the duplex’s toilets.

A half an hour had passed and Karenna could finally see the sign for the discount store. With her need having grown in that time, she was happy to finally see relief in sight. Another five minutes passed before she could turn into the parking lot, still unaware of what caused the delay, she got out of her car and grabbed her purse.  She was happy that her need was not so great that she had to hold herself, but Karenna quickened her pace as she entered through the sliding doors.

As Mary-Ann stepped out of her vehicle, she was greeted by a number of small lawn signs stuck in the grass facing the road. Each one with a hashtag or website address that she was unfamiliar with. Donovan walked over an extended his hand to shake.

“Just in time, thanks for coming out so late.”

“What’s with this?” Mary-Ann gestured to the signs

“Someone must have put them in.”

“One of my tenants?”

“Not sure, haven’t asked. I could take ‘em out if you want.”

“Find out if its someone here first. If it is, I’ll talk with them. Otherwise, I’ll need you to take it to the city.”

“The city?”

“It’s illegal to put signs in someone else’s lawn. No idea what this one’s for but I don’t want it.”

Donovan studied the signs. He squinted to read the print.

“Oh. This is for that mechanic.”

“I’m sorry?”

“Yeah, he was working, and someone came up and shot him.” Donovan made a gun gesture with his finger.

“Bang. Yeah, everyone ‘round here is tore up about it. Nice guy. Or was.”

“I still don’t want a hashtag in my lawn.”

Donovan put his hands up to feign submission. “Alright. But you might get some resistance.”

Mary-Ann shrugged. Donovan led her to the man delivering the parts. She signed off on the delivery and paid for the part. As the man climb back into his van she turned to Donovan.

“You dragged me out here on a two hour drive for this?”

She followed him as he walked over to the malfunctioning air conditioning.

“Not my policy on the signature thing.” He opened a flap on the side of the unit and started to work on the issue.

“But if this was all you needed me for, couldn’t you have just sent the paper work over to me?”

“You don’t take faxes.”

Mary-Ann was beyond irritated “Because its 2021. You could have just scanned it and sent it in an email.”

“Then how would they know it was you?”

“Because I’d have a copy in my inbox.”

Donovan stopped working for a moment. “Oh yeah. Sorry, I was just trying to get this done today.”

Mary-Ann rolled her eyes. If Donovan wasn’t such a handy man he’d never have been hired. But an honest man was hard to find these days. Still, she now knew about the unwanted sign and could use it to ask for a bathroom. Her need had continued to grow as she had been standing outside.

Karenna held the box of baking soda close to her as she scanned the shelves for disinfectant. For the highest shelves she needed to stand on her toes to figure out what items they had. The constant standing and bending over had caused her bladder to expand and contract, increasing her need to the point where she actually considered using the store bathroom instead of waiting to get back to the office.

“Can I help you with anything?” A thin man in a monotone voice asked

“Could you tell me where the disinfectant is?”

“At the end of the isle. May I ask what brand you are considering purchasing?”

Karenna thought it was an odd question but she answered it anyway

“I don’t know, whichever one is cheapest.”

“I would advise you against that. It’s important to get one the actually works sometimes they don’t actually work they just smell nice they put a picture of lemon on some of the cheaper ones and they do not smell like lemon not that I have smelled a lemon but I still think these companies should be more accurate in what they sell but I guess you could not sell the scent that some of them have. Here I’ll show you them.”

As the boring man led Karenna down the aisle, she began to walk with her thighs unconsciously closer together. This helped squeeze her womanhood and ease the building pressure in her abdomen. When they got to the end of the aisle, he showed Karenna an entire rack of disinfectant.

“These are all of the ones we have here” In one motion he grabbed the middle container and showed it to Karenna.

“This one is my favorite I use it when I have to clean mothers house it is very reliable and you can use it with the elderly because it does not smell I had my cousin Frank who was old die because of the chemicals they put in the cheap ones we were all sad when Frank died because he was funny but I got his silver dollar collection out of it so I guess it could have been worse. Do you have relatives miss?”

Karenna nodded

“So do I. Some are nice others go to prison. I do not see the ones that went to prison all that often I think its because they are in jail cousin Frank used to say it was like time-outs for adults which was funny but it was his son in prison so I guess you have to make jokes like that when you raise a criminal. I never wanted to be a criminal that is why I work here.

Karenna needed to get out of this speech and grabbed the can from the boring man. She was kicking the carpeted floor with her heel, both out of boredom and out of a desire to stave off the need to piss.

“Thanks for the recommendation. Where are the bathrooms?”

“In the back” He pointed to the back of the store where there was an outlet with a large sign above it that said RESTROOMS. He continued with another boing talk

“You know when I was little mother used to tell me that father was swallowed up by the monster in the bathtub so I never wanted to go in there I was not potty trained until I was seven and even then it took longer to get me to shower sometimes I still fear whatever is in the bathroom at night that is why I sleep with the light on.”

As he rambled on, Karenna slowly backed away with a fake smile, and headed towards the restrooms. The boring man was still talking to her.

“Turns out my father was not eaten by a bathroom monster but he died in the parking lot of a bar before I was born. Heroin. Anyway, enjoy your disinfectant.”

Karenna ducked into the small alcove in the wall and opened the swinging door to the ladies room. A decent sized bathroom, it had three stalls, and the middle one was occupied. Her heels clicked on the clean tile floor as she swung the far stall door open. As she put the disinfectant in her purse and hung it on the hook on the inside of the door, the woman next to her started to pee. Karenna heard the urine splash into the toilet and her own need increased dramatically. It always happened to her, and she briefly flashed back to times when she had been desperate in school or a club and the sound of other women peeing nearly made her wet herself. Karenna fiddled with her belt, just as she had in the morning, and the sound of the other woman’s pee stopped. After a few moments, the stall next to her came alive again with the sound of a quick stream of piss jetting into the toilet. Karenna rolled her eyes as she finally got her belt undone, her need now annoyingly greater than it was. The motion of swinging her pants and panties to the floor and sitting on the toilet was swift and Karenna sighed in spite of herself, her own stream quickly starting. It was nice, the annoyance of the entire trip melting away as her wide stream of piss hissed out of her. More so recounting the whole experience to herself Karenna said aloud

“Man, that guy would not stop talking.”

“Oh, you must have met Allan. Nice guy but he never really shuts up” The other woman was talking to Karenna from her own stall. Not really wanting to engage in a conversation, and certainly not while she was pissing into the toilet, Karenna mumbled a response

“..yeah.”

“I heard from a girl who used to work here that he once talked to her so long that she started to pee herself. I wonder if that’s why she doesn’t work here anymore.”

Karenna didn’t respond, the entire awkward situation exemplified her strange day. She turned her head down and simply watched the rest of her stream spray out of her vagina. The other woman had finished peeing, and to avoid talking with whomever had an anecdote about a fellow employee, Karenna waited. Instead of wiping right away, Karenna continued to drip, her bladder now empty. The other women didn’t move. The only sound in the bathroom was the occasional drop of piss exiting Karenna. With the other woman distracted or simply not paying attention, Karenna quickly grabbed a sheet of toilet paper and wiped herself. Dumping the used paper into the slightly yellow toilet water, she pulled up her pants and grabbed her purse. The sound of her flushing toilet covered her washing her hands quickly and she left the restroom, not looking back to see if the other woman had exited.

A/N: This was one of my favorite scenes to write. Not much to add other than there is some slight plot movement here. This one is more focused on the scene itself. Let me know how I did! The next interlude will be posted on Saturday 10/16/21

Interlude 1.1:

The summer months had given way to the early fall, and a cool demeanor had begun to take over the weather. It had been 3 months after Mary-Ann’s desperate day had led to her self-discovery, and her workload had only increased in that time. She had begun to use wetting as a way to relax, a decompressor from the sometimes 10 and 12 hour workdays she had to put in. While she didn’t like to get so desperate that it hurt, she quite enjoyed the fullness of her bladder and often the end of her workday would entail her squirming at her desk, comfortably full. Sometimes she would stop by the toilet before she left, other times she would hold it until she got home.  Once or twice a week Mary-Ann would throw on a pair of old panties or pants, hop into her shower, and purposefully wet herself. Though with her recent stress, it had often become 3 times a week. She loved it. Aside from the warm sensation, and the relief that came with the release, when she did it, she felt small. It was a private retreat, and one only she knew about. She finally had a Sunday to herself, or so she had it planned. As a landlord and business owner, no day was ever completely free, but as her mortgage company grew, so did her staff. She had asked them to be ready in case she needed to pass work onto them.

Mary-Ann recounted this to herself as she lay awake in bed. The sun had just started to peak out from the morning clouds. It was a day off, and she was going to enjoy it. Already planning on forgoing her morning pee, Mary-Ann just gazed out the window for a moment. One of her breasts had become exposed while she was sleeping and she gently played with it while she thought. Her mind jumped from topic to topic, as it often did in the morning, and she wanted to plan her wetting. She hadn’t ever planed her wettings before, but it’s how she wanted to enjoy her time alone. She briefly considered letting go in bed. But the cleanup and potential stains caused her to shoot that idea down.

Mary-Ann rolled out of bed and changed out of her nightly clothes. Replacing her black panties with green ones, she wanted a color that would really show. While they didn’t match, she put on a pair of dark grey sweatpants that remained comfortable, but still hugged her sharply form. Slipping on a bra, Mary-Ann topped off the lazy outfit with an old t-shirt and a baggy sweater. She filled her gym water bottle from the tap and as she walked out the door, she had a plan.

This early on a Sunday, the roads were peaceful. There was an occasional car or truck, but the church traffic hadn’t started yet and what would have normally been a thirty or forty minute drive to the coffee shop was going to be much shorter. This was essential, as Mary-Ann was still retaining her morning pee, and was starting to feel it resting in her abdomen. She loved it. Not that she loved it enough to be in real pain. As she continued to drink from her water bottle, she could see her favorite local coffee shop standing out inside its strip mall. She parked and walked inside. Hanna was working today, and as Mary-Ann walked up to the counter, she could see the shop was mostly empty. A patron here and there, and a few other workers were scattered about the shop. Hanna seemed happy to see her. She asked if Mary-Ann was getting her usual.

“No, I’d like an iced coffee today” As Mary-Ann explained her order, she felt more and more of her urine press on her genitals, and she unconsciously began to shift her weight from on foot to the other. As Hanna turned to prepare her order, Mary-Ann began to grab a little at her crotch. With her leg movements, her need might have been a little too obvious.

“Are you ok?” Hanna asked as she turned back around

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Mary-Ann said cheerfully and smiled back. Sure, she was being friendly, but she gleaned some excitement from obviously needing a toilet and denying herself an offered one.

“Are you sure?” Hanna asked again, clearly understanding Mary-Ann’s body language.

Mary-Ann affirmed again that she was ok, and while she stuck her credit card into the machine, she was still unsteady on her feet. She took her drink and left, leaving a curious Hanna behind.

Mary-Ann tightened her muscles as she headed back out to her car. While her need was certainly greater than when she started her journey, she was still deriding pleasure from her filling bladder. She took a few sips of her coffee as she put it in her cupholder. Knowing that it would go right through her, she decided to limit her intake until after she got back to her car.

The local park was just down the road from the coffee shop; a large complex, it had an open field for soccer and two baseball diamonds. A paved path encircled the entire open area and there were many dirt paths that led up the wooded hill. Mary-Ann saw a few cars in the parking lot, but much like the coffee shop, she knew she had picked a quiet day. Grabbing her sunglasses and stepping out bothered her bladder, which didn’t like the motion it took to climb out of her SUV, and her sudden desperation caused her to clutch herself briefly. It was nothing she couldn’t hold. Walking the paved path was good exercise, a substitute for the gym today. The lack of people, save for a few runners and a biker, gave Mary-Ann a chance to play with her now very full bladder. Putting her hand over her crotch to partly help her hold was invigorating. She was playing today, and the voice that told her to let some go won in her head. Still roughly a half mile to the dirt path she had in mind, Mary-Ann relaxed for a moment. While still walking, she felt a small dab of pee drop into her panties. It made her giddy just imagining how they looked.

Continuing down the paved path, a walker came by in the opposite direction. As they said hello to each other, Mary-Ann let go a longer stream of pee. Not enough to wet the front of her pants yet, but enough that her panties were now moist for two reasons. She felt such a rush, that person had no idea she was peeing as she greeted them. She was just another girl in sunglasses to them. She felt almost ticklish with excitement, it was a secret only she knew. Until she reached the first dirt path, Mary-Ann decided to hold it. With her anticipation mounting, she climbed the initially steep path.

She figured this was the less traveled path. The obvious bike tracks were a sign that not many walkers used this path. The banking of the incline was high on the left side, which led into the deeper woods. While there was no path there, Mary-Ann felt as though it would be harder to be seen if a biker passed by than someone walking. As she climbed the embankment, her wet panties pressed up against her sensitive clit and sent a shiver through her body. She couldn’t cum out here and she knew that, but it doesn’t mean that she wasn’t turned on. Navigating between small rocks, twigs and trees, she found a spot where she could still see the path but next to a large oak tree, she felt protected. Leaning against the tree with her left hand, she was all set to try something new.

Relaxing again was easy enough, recent practice and the fact that she had already let some go meant that even in public, with the risk of getting caught, Mary-Ann started to pee her pants. She propped her sunglasses up on her head to better observe her act; feeling a warm liquid spill into her sweats as she released. She bit down on right index finger to keep from calling out in pleasure. The dark grey fabric turned black around her crotch, and a wide streak began to run down the inseam of her right leg. Her heart began to race. She felt her butt cheeks start to soak in her pee and the back of her legs felt warm and wet as well. Unlike her times in the shower, she could strongly smell her urine. It was unpleasant and arousing at the same time, an olfactory reminder of her actions. The streaming pee ran down her left leg and much like her right one, and started to run into her sneakers and socks. Droplets formed at the cuffs of her sweatpants and a constant stream of them poured into her shoes.

Part of her wished there was a puddle. As her bladder was nearly empty, she looked underneath her. The leaves were wet from her flow breeching the crotch of her pants and splattering the morning ground, but unlike the ground that she splashed outside of her SUV on that fateful day, there was little evidence here.  Just the same, Mary-Ann inspected the damage. She rubbed the backs of her legs. They were soaked. The contrast between the dark grey of her pants and the nearly black pee stain was much more noticeable that she had planned on. It was a little cold, but Mary-Ann removed her sweater and tied it around her waist. It drooped down and hopefully covered her backside. She admitted to herself how much more fun this was than just going in the shower. So long as she didn’t get caught.

Stepping back onto the dirt path, Mary-Ann looked down again. She could hear the squelching of her sneakers as she walked, and the soaked inseams of her sweatpants left little to the imagination. Anyone who would approach her from the front could tell what she had done. She picked up her pace, suddenly aware of the consequences of her deed. She could smell her pee wafting off of her soaked pants. As Mary-Ann hustled down the dirt path back onto the paved one, she couldn’t see anyone on the path yet. If she ran, maybe no one would notice. Mary-Ann began to jog, her breasts bouncing underneath her old t-shirt. The loud squelching of her sneakers caused her to look down again and she could see and outline of wet shoeprints on the pathway behind her.

One cyclist sped past her, going to fast to pay any attention to Mary-Ann’s wet pants. There was no one else on the pathway until she got closer to the parking lot. She could see her exit, her get-away from her endeavor. She slowed to a walk, her heart and her head pounding with excitement and exertion.  As she rounded the corner back to the parking lot her heart skipped a beat. Tyler was walking into the park and noticed her immediately. Thinking quick, Mary-Ann bent over as though her shoe was untied. He walked over to her

“Mary-Ann! I didn’t know you work-out here.”

“Hey Tyler, just today, wanted something different.” Mary-Ann was hoping this conversation would be quick

“Thanks again for helping me out with some of those clients recently. I don’t know how many other loan officers could have gotten that done.”

“It’s no problem, complex deals are sometimes the most fun.” Mary-Ann was still bent over

“I still owe you. Could I take you out for a coffee, or swing by the office with a surprise for the team?”

Was he trying to ask her out? Or was he just trying to secure a business relationship? It was hard to decipher. She thought he was cute, she took a chance.

“Yeah, I’d like coffee sometime soon. You have my number, just give me a call.” Mary-Ann was still bent over, but she looked up as she said that, and the ruse was wearing thin.

“Is your leg alright, are you feeling ok?”

“Yeah, just ran a little too far. Shoe problems. Tired. You know.” She tried to smile and half-stand up in a last-ditch bid to keep her secret hidden. The now cold pee stained panties grabbed her genitals.  She tried to end the conversation

“I’d really enjoy a coffee sometime with you. Don’t mean to be rude, but I do have to get going.”

“Yeah, I’ll…call you Tuesday.” His eyes darted to her pants. She tried to save face

“Looking forward to it, I really got to head out though.”

“Sure, sure I’ll um..” His eyes darted back to her pants “I’ll call you. Let me leave you to it.”

Tyler looked her in her eyes and smiled warmly. They were an inviting glance. Did he even notice what Mary-Ann had done? She fully stood up. Not having time to deliberate with herself, she smiled back and retreated to her SUV. She had learned from her $250 seat cleaning experience over the summer and now kept a towel in arms reach in her back seat. Retrieving it and setting it up on the driver’s seat, she sat down. She observed her wetted pants. She touched them. It felt so erotic. Taking a sip from her iced coffee, Mary-Ann smiled. She had pleasure and might have found love; yet the day was still young.

A/N: I feel like the writing was a little janky here, but it still conveys the change in Mary-Ann's behavior well. Next update will be Tuesday 10/19/21

Interlude 1.2:

Her heart was beating so fast it felt like she could choke on it. Every muscle in Mary-Ann’s body was relaxed. The SUV was on, but she just sat back in her seat for a moment. It was so wrong, so taboo, and so hot. It was a new experience and a state she hadn’t expected to be in. Total satisfaction, until the end.

Mary-Ann started to drive back to her apartment, her wetting playing over and over again in her mind; it felt like everything about it was perfect until the end. She wanted to deny it, but she knew she caught Tyler looking at her pants. The inside of her legs were soaked, and the stain clearly started at her crotch, how could he have not seen it? Maybe he did and he wasn’t going to call her. Maybe he did and he would tell others. What if he did, and her business network found out about it? She imagined the jokes and the mockery

Don’t drink too much of that, might end up in your pants

Staying dry Mary-Ann?

Still, and even smaller part of her argued that he might of liked it. Maybe he found it sexy or maybe he felt sympathy. For all Tyler knew, she could have had a real accident while jogging. She chose to have confidence in the fact that he didn’t mention anything, it helped her enjoy her activity more. Still slightly buzzed from the experience, Mary-Ann tried to finish her coffee on the way back to her apartment.

By the time Mary-Ann was a block or so away, traffic in the other direction had picked up. She was thankful that she could still drive at a reasonable speed, her pee-soaked sweatpants had cooled back down, as well as her socks and she was feeling unreasonably cold. Once the gate read her pass, Mary-Ann reentered her apartment complex, aware that she’ll have to avoid being seen again. She parked in her designated spot. Two of her neighbors was standing outside, one with their leashed dog. The neighbors were engaged in some sort of argument- probably over the dog, and Mary-Ann decided to sit in her car and wait. It gave her time to finish her iced coffee, and she was well aware of its effects.

Mary-Ann watched the argument carry on for some time. The occasional hand waving and expressions were amusing to her. While it was a heated conversation, it never got to the point where anything explosive might have happened, but the delay had reignited her bladder. Accelerated by the caffeine running through her body, Mary-Ann almost wanted to let go again immediately. Thinking she would have more fun if she waited until she got back inside, she decided to hold a little bit.

Eventually the one of the neighbors gave the other the finger and the argument ceased for the moment as the other decided to walk away. This was the break Mary-Ann had been waiting for; she hadn’t had an iced coffee in months as she preferred to use the coffee machine at work, and when combined with the water that she enjoyed in the morning she was feeling her desperation rise much faster than she wanted. She swung herself out of her SUV, and with her sweater still flopping back and forth on the backside of her sweatpants, she dashed up the steps to her second floor apartment. As she ran up the steps, her shoes still squeaked with cold pee. Her wet socks slid in her sneakers. If she was a little braver, she might have released more pee in front of her door, but she didn’t want her neighbors to see her or have to worry about her puddle on the concrete. Unlocking the door, Mary-Ann hustled inside.

As soon as she got inside, she kicked her sneakers off and tried to peel her soaked soaks off. They were nearly stuck and hard to get off, even harder when Mary-Ann’s need was one million times greater than it was even just a few moments ago. Past the point when many would have tried to find a restroom and as Mary-Ann lifted her leg to get her other sock off, it was getting to the point where she would normally decide to find a restroom or wet herself. Keeping her leg suspended, she tried peeling off her sock with one hand and holding her crotch with the other. She wobbled, unstable in this balancing act, but anticipating her coming release. Removing her final sock, she turned and rushed into the bathroom, clutching herself the entire way. Without a second thought she was standing in her shower.

Still keeping her hand cupped around her privates, Mary-Ann peed her pants again. A puddle began to form and spread, her clear urine splattering, smacking and splashing the shower tile. It rushed for the drain and soon her bathroom was filled with the sound of her urine flowing into her shower pipes. Rather than remove her hand like usual, she decided to warm up her hand as pee flowed through the slits in her fingers. This time, her pee stain took a much wider angle around her hand, creating a new darkened color on her thighs. It eventually connected with the old stains on the inseams of her well-used sweatpants. Her streaming pee warmed her chilled body as it ran down her legs. It felt like someone was spraying her lower half with a shower head. Her toes enjoyed the runoff. A much stronger steam, this experience died down quicker than her public release, and was over just as quickly as it had begun.

Mary-Ann’s first experience with what she would later come to know as rapid desperation excited and scared her. She could blame the iced coffee for some of it, but did her morning hold have anything to do with it? What about her finished water bottle; did that combined with the coffee cause her to be just as desperate as she had been just an hour before? It was the sudden nature that frightened her, a slow build up she could understand and manage, but this was different. It was certainly fun on a day where she was planning to pee her pants, but had this been at work, she would have had a rerun of her first real accident.

It was now that Mary-Ann realized she never untied her sweater from her waist. In her determination and anticipation to get inside and wet herself, she never considered it. She undid the knot now, and what was supposed to protect her wet legs from becoming a public spectacle had now been coated in pee from her second wetting. She tossed it out of her shower. Removing her t-shirt and bra, she tossed them over her sweater in the same pile. Mary-Ann decided to keep her sweat pants on for a while. She would use the shower to wash the pee out while she wore them. Stretching her now pee-heavy sweatpants Mary-Ann pulled up her green panties to examine her work. Save for a small horizon on the front, her green panties had grown dark; soaked through with her pee. Turning on the shower, she planned the rest of her day.