Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A/N: A shorter scenario this time around, this interlude is more or less Karenna's perfect omo day. As always, question at the bottom and feedback is not only encouraged but appreciated!

Interlude 4.2

Karenna slid her lipstick tube across her pursed lips. She didn’t have to be as dressed up as she was, but it was a bright sunny day, and she was in a good mood. Wanting to enjoy the final day of the weekend, she did her best to look professional. Karenna preened her white blouse, an older one, but one of her favorites. It went surprisingly well with her dark green pencil skirt. While not a clothing item she’d normally wear, her idea for the day was spurred on by rediscovering it in the back of her closet. Dark pantyhose and green panties filled out Karenna’s business look. She didn’t have anywhere important to be, however her attire had one important task. One objective; pee herself in it.

It hadn’t been long since her last wetting. The dried pair of panties hanging on the shower door was evidence of that. But by looking so proper, so official, and then wetting her panties, Karenna could easily slip into her submissive desires. It was an effort to look nice for a simple hold, but it was effort she was willing to expend for herself.

The start of her day was uneventful, though uplifting. Karenna treated herself to a pleasant brunch, downing wine and water in equal measure, constantly reminded of her end goal. Occasionally, she’d catch a side glance from a guy or two. Though she still leaned towards women, it was nice to know that others thought she looked cute. After brunch, Karenna decided to shop for a few miscellaneous office supplies while her body gave her the first warning of a filling bladder. Ignoring it as she planned to, she paid for her items and set off, back to her apartment.

As Karenna took the long way back to her apartment, she took pleasure in the now direct sensation of a filled bladder. It had started slow, almost too slow for her liking, but now the pressure of her brunch wine and water pressed against her abdomen. As she neared her apartment complex, she stole a look at the slight bulge that pushed itself forward under her blouse. With confidence now, she could say that she had to pee. It gave her an internal warmth that matched the warm sun beaming in through the windshield. As she parked in her usual spot, Karenna couldn’t help but massage and toy with her throbbing privates. As she made circles with her fingers, her pussy contracted, sending tingling waves of pleasure up and down her spine. Her bladder retaliated, letting her know that it was full, and expected her to relieve it.

Karenna gave a soft moan as she squirmed. Both in desperation and in pleasure. She didn’t want to masturbate fully in her parked car, but the light taps and circles around her increasingly moist snatch added to the pleasure of her day. With a smile of concealed pleasure, Karenna stepped out of her car. As she stepped onto the sidewalk, she heard a voice call her name.

“Afternoon Karenna!” It was Mrs. Johnson, her neighbor

“Oh, hi Mrs. Johnson. How are you?”

“Just enjoying this wonderful day! What are you doing all dressed up?”

“I had some things to do at work” Karenna lied, she couldn’t admit that she was wearing these clothes to then pee them “And I had to pick somethings up.”

She lifted the plastic bag in her hand, and crossed her legs. Partly for show, mostly because she was starting to feel her desperation.

“I hope your boss appreciates you, spending your weekend like that. You know, my husband worked at a company for fifteen years, and they just up and fired him one day.”

“Really?” Karenna bobbed up and down on her knees as she kept them crossed, deriding pleasure from the show

“Yup. They said it was for ‘mechanical malpractice’ but Arthur is a better man than that. I think it was that boss of his. He just didn’t like my Arthur. Yep. That’s what it was.”

“Oh. That’s terrible.” Karenna grabbed at the edge of her skirt as she continued to sway in desperation.

She no longer knew if she was just desperate or incredibly horny. Every sensation in her brain was firing with pleasure from her desperation and the show of it. Her nipples were hard, outwardly displaying only a fraction of her inward desire. She fought against the temptation to soil herself then and there. She hadn’t publicly wet since her time with Nia and Mary-Ann, and still enjoyed it, yet today, she had other designs. She opted for a much more mild form of embarrassment. Admission.

She cut Mrs. Johnson off as the middle aged woman was prattling on. Stuffing her free hand into her crotch, Karenna fell into her submissive needs.

“Mrs. Johnson, I hate to cut you off, but I really need to use the bathroom. I didn’t get a chance yet, and I had a ton of water-“

“Oh, ok dear. Go pee, and then maybe come over for a snack? Arthur just finished a wonderful painting-“

Karenna inverted her legs, touching her kneecaps with one another. Her hand still jammed between her legs. She interrupted her neighbor

“Maybe later. Still have work. See ya around!” Karenna called as she sped her way up the stairs to her apartment.

Perhaps she showed more desperation than she was actually experiencing, or her body was just giving her mind the experience that it wanted. Internally, Karenna debated as she entered her apartment. Should she end her hold here and now? Make a doomed dash to the bathroom beforehand? Or should she wait?

Taking a second look over her attire, Karenna wondered if she could make her predicament that much better. She couldn’t wet herself in the office, she knew that. But such a rule didn’t extend to her private life. An idea struck her. She had to prepare for Monday’s group meeting. She normally left this task to the end of her day, due to it’s short completion time. No more than a page or so of notes, but there was the presentation part. She smiled, still with legs crossed, she knew how this hold would end.

Setting down her bag on the counter, she started to make her way to her small wooden table, which she used as a makeshift desk. As she turned her laptop on, her phone rang. She laughed. It was Mary-Ann. Perfect

“Hey Boss!”

“Hey Kar! Just calling as a friend. Wanted to say hi.”

“Well. Hi.” The two laughed “What ‘cha up to?”

“Tyler and I are going to meet at the park and go for a walk. Not much, but I’m excited!”

“That’s sweet.” Karenna squirmed in her wooden chair, her legs fidgeting with her roaring desperation “I wish my girlfriend just wanted to spend time with me instead of sex all the time…and then trying to blackmail me.”

“You’ll find someone. Someone who makes you happy and secure. If anyone has earned that, it’s you!”

“Aw, thanks boss!”

“Don’t mention it. So what are you doing on this pleasant day?”

Karenna decided to drop a small hint at her plans. “I had a nice brunch and got some stuff done. I was about to start on my notes for tomorrow’s meeting.” Karenna began to hold herself, her desperation was growing past the point of pleasure. “Haven’t gotten a chance to use the bathroom though.”

Mary-Ann caught on immediately, and gave Karenna the banter she desired “We’re coming up on the end of the quarter, I expect your presentation to be thorough. You can wait.”

A mix of gratitude and playfulness washed over Karenna. It didn’t quell her desperation “Um…I…I really need to pee boss.”

“And I could really use a good report. You can wait.”

Karenna smiled “Love you, boss.”

“Back at you…PBear!” With that, the two hung up.

Karenna had her fantasy in place. A desperate understudy of Mary-Ann, which Karenna often was, she instead gave her boss a slightly more aggressive tone. In her fantasy, she was to take her notes and present them immediately, without time to relive her bladder. With excited and desperate energy, Karenna took her notes. It was more difficult than she had planned. Given that she would need to use these notes tomorrow, she couldn’t simply rush through them. They had to be legible and organized. Her mind remained focused on the end. How her hold would finish. The piss induced mania took her thoughts away from work, and often. Attempting a single reprieve, she allowed herself to leak. A quick, intentional spirt of pee into her panties. It didn’t matter if it showed. Karenna spoke to an apparition of her boss

“Please, can I go real quick? I’ll be fast!”

She made Mary-Ann deny her. A shiver of cold desire flashed down her spine. Motivated to reach the end of her constructed story, Karenna worked diligently.

She did it. Karenna finished her notes. In doing so, she made it to the end of her desperate story. It was her fantasy, her desires. Standing from her small wooden table, Karenna bent forward. She felt warm, and couldn’t stand fully straight. Despite her engagement in a personal fantasy, her desperation was very real.

Karenna waddled a step or two, putting herself just in front of her table. Her heels rapped against the hardwood floor. In her mind, she finished her fantasy. Starting her talk, she tried to hold on. She put herself in their conference room. The very room she’d be presenting in tomorrow. Cassie was there. Anna and Mary-Ann too. They were all watching her, hunched over, stumbling over her words, legs crossed tightly over one another. Karenna waited. She waited for her mind to give her a trigger. Something to tell her when to pee.

Not two minutes into her desperate scenario did one of the apparitions speak. Rising from the depths of her mind, Cassie was the one. She was the one that made Karenna pee.

“I think Karenna has to pee.” She made Cassie say

Karenna felt her panties warm. Finally relaxing her bladder as she weakly retorted to the ghost of her colleague 

“No Cassie. I’m your superior, and I don’t have to-“

Her words were drowned out by an unmistakable splatter. Karenna’s eyes fluttered in ecstasy as the flood of water and wine from that morning poured out of her snatch and down her pantyhose-clad legs. Given that her legs were crossed, the first warm sensation of piss she felt flowed down the back of her leg. Curiously, the strongest stream that came rushing forward wet her thigh, but skipped down her leg. Instead of splashing against the hardwood floor, it filled her heel. Warming her foot and drenching her pantyhose, she could feel a lake of piss forming in that heel. Smiling as she began to hiss, she spotted a slowly forming clear puddle below. Still in her fantasy, she started her talk again, as though she wasn’t wetting herself.

“Closings were up just 6% over last quarter, though lower than we expected, it was against industry trends…”

Her mind puppeted the words of another apparition. It was still Cassie

“I can’t pay attention when you’re having an accident!”

Karenna again responded to the spirit, the puddle below her now expanding rapidly as her bladder continued to deflate

“I told Mary-Ann that I really needed to pee and she wouldn’t let me go! Don’t make fun of me, I can’t hold it!”

Karenna made them mock her. Deep down, she knew her colleagues would have understood. Moreover, Mary-Ann would never have denied her the bathroom, but this was her story. In her story, Anna and Cassie laughed as Mary-Ann scolded. In her fantasy, once she was done peeing, Mary-Ann made her pull up her skirt and pour out her white heels. The one which her stream initially poured into dispensed an incredible amount of urine into the already sizable puddle on her floor.

What came to her next surprised her. She made Cassie feel her soaked thigh. All the way up, until she reached Karenna’s pussy. Dispersing the phantom hands quickly, she stepped out of her pantyhose and pulled down her pee-soaked panties. Falling onto the floor, Karenna scooted towards her bed and put her back against her bedpost. Wet with piss and excitement, her genitals burned with desire. She didn’t need any tool. Only her fingers. They manipulated her walls and her clit with dexterity and experience. Until her active imagination gripped her again.

It wasn’t her fingers that made her slit drip with excitement. It was one of them. One of them spirts that she had conjured up for her fantasy.  They were making Karenna moan. They made her scream, they made her cry out in satisfaction. It had to be Mary-Ann. Karenna fantasized about her often. She knew it was forbidden, but she loved her boss. The other option was Cassie. And it frightened her. Even as the thought of her colleague touching her brought her to the peak of sexual climax. Karenna convinced herself that she didn’t just cum at the thought of Cassie touching her.

Karenna opened her eyes. Her breathing had returned to a normal pace. A clear puddle of shame sat on her hardwood floor. A pair of green panties that were now sporting a dark patch of pee, and piss coated pantyhose. They were wrapped around her knees while she lay exposed, her legs spread, enjoying every second of her climax. The feeling of a filling bladder again. Normally, she’d hold it. But in her dopamine filled state, she let go.

There was no hiss, no pressure, no desperation. Just the warm spread of a second puddle on her hardwood floor. It expanded between her legs as she smiled again. A small amount compared to the flood she had just experienced, Karenna still enjoyed the second, smaller release. She was glad she found her green skirt. She could have her office fantasy and follow Mary-Ann’s rule. Finishing her second pee, she excitedly planned the next time she could indulge in her greatest fantasy.

Her thoughts were interrupted by her phone. Still nude from the waist down, she wondered over to it. It was Nia. Karenna wondered what story her friend had to tell.

A/N: While writing this, I was worried that the use of the word ghost and phantom would make it seem like Karenna was actually haunted, was it easy to follow that she was simply having a sexual fantasy? Also, which would you prefer for the next interlude: Cassie desperately leaking after a lunch meeting and having to find a place to pee in the city, or Mary-Ann's perfect omo day?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A/N: Some of these tags relate to part 2. This is my first story or this site so any feedback you might have on story improvements is not only welcome, but encouraged.  Mary-Ann laid still for a

A/N: The conclusion to chapter 2. While I apologize for just the peeing scenes in this chapter, I think it's important to have variety. The Story is still building here so there isn't a ton of plot ot

*A/N: Based on collected feedback, I've decided to cut down this chapter into 3 parts. The next will be released Saturday 10/9/2021. While this chapter contains exclusively pee content with no wetting

Posted Images

Damn, Karenna is really into public humiliation! Maybe her humiliation fetish was started by Sarah. It was clear the Karenna was just having a fantasy—after all, your story doesn't have any supernatural elements.

For the next interlude I'll choose Mary-Ann's perfect omo day to compliment Karenna's perfect omo day and because chpater 6 will have plenty of peeing scebarios. I was tempted to choose Cassie's scenario though.

10 hours ago, orangelion said:

Damn, Karenna is really into public humiliation! Maybe her humiliation fetish was started by Sarah. It was clear the Karenna was just having a fantasy—after all, your story doesn't have any supernatural elements.

For the next interlude I'll choose Mary-Ann's perfect omo day to compliment Karenna's perfect omo day and because chpater 6 will have plenty of peeing scebarios. I was tempted to choose Cassie's scenario though.

That’s good lol, I wanted to try and stay fresh with my descriptions of what was going through her mind, but I was worried in rereading it that it sounded that real ghosts. Glad it didn’t! 

I think you’re right about her proclivity towards humiliation, her interest has really only increased since her first wetting in front of Sarah. I wonder if there is anything that can still actually humiliate her, or if it’s all just things that would make her horny. 

• 1 month later...

A/N: I'm about to move IRL, so I'm sorry the end of this was a little rushed. It might show. I'm also moving Cassie's interlude into chapter 6 itself, and instead have something much better planned for 6.1. Thank you all for bearing with me, and I'll try to keep up with any comments. As always, feedback is not only welcomed, but appreciated! 

As summer drew near, the evenings grew lighter. Though it was late in the day, the need for artificial light in Mary-Ann’s office was low. It brought back memories of long summer nights at home, and the pleasant nostalgia of days gone by. A sudden rush of energy from the door snapped Mary-Ann out of her daydream. Karenna and Cassie both barged in, Cassie holding a small round cake. Adorned with a few unlit candles, the pair began to sing their boss a happy birthday.

It was a nice gesture, and Mary-Ann certainly hadn’t forgotten her own special day. When the two stopped singing, Cassie placed the cake gently down on Mary-Ann’s desk.

“Oh my gosh! Thank you guys! This is so unexpected!”

“It’s been a great year, and you’ve helped us out so much. Just something you do, you know?” Cassie spoke first “Let me get the plates.”

Mary-Ann stood from her chair, wincing as she tried to stand fully.

“Enjoying your Friday a little early, boss?” Karenna asked knowingly

“Yeah.” Mary-Ann smoothed down the creases in her tan khakis “Took some inspiration from you. You remember you told me about your day? I want one for me too.”

Karenna raised her eyebrows “today?”

“No. Tomorrow. Which, by the way, do you want to come over?”

“Sure!” Karenna gave a smile, which then faded “Um…is it awkward for me to ask how you plan to end this” She made sure no one else could hear her “…hold?”

“Yeah. A bit. I guess I can tell you that I don’t know….but it’s still awkward.”

Karenna reached into the back pocket of her dress pants and pulled out a coin

“Heads for pants, tails for…you know…”

“Kar, I don-“

Karenna flicked her thumb and the coin flew upright. With an ark, it fell back down. Right into the cake

“Heads!” Cassie exclaimed as she reentered, paper plates in hand “What are we flipping for?”

Mary-Ann stayed quiet. Karenna began to studder “Uh…um.”

Putting the plates down, Cassie picked the coin out of the cake, frosting still covering the coin. She gently, almost seductively tapped Karenna’s nose with it, leaving a dollop of white frosting on her. Without thinking, she sucked the rest of the frosting off the copper.

“Eh, you sure you want that back Kar?”

Karenna was staring at Cassie “Want what back?”

“Your-never mind, let’s eat. Oh, and before we finish-“ Mary-Ann walked over to the minibar. A holdover from her other office.

Producing a whiskey bottle and two shot glasses, Mary-Ann set them down next to the cake.

“For good luck! I only have two though.”

“Karenna and I can share!” Cassie was quick to accommodate

With that, the three began their little party. Light conversation and enjoyment of the sweet confection commenced. Mary-Ann took a small shot of Whiskey. Then Cassie. Then Karenna. Then Cassie again

“For Anna. Who wanted to go home instead.” She downed another one

“You sure you can drive?”

“After two shots? Hell yeah! I’m not some sort of lightweight!”

Mary-Ann shrugged. She could feel the warm liquid down her throat, it was pleasant. Comforting. The feeling of it in her already filling bladder was less so. Still, the coin had landed heads side up, and a game was a game.

###############################################

Mary-Ann shifted in her seat, and crossed her legs. The light was green, but the traffic was stopped. The shot of whiskey that had warmed her was long gone, and now sat in her bladder. A weight, pressing against her muscles. She took a deep breath. It was all she could do.

The towel under her was tantalizing. It wasn’t as if she hadn’t wet in the car before, and Mary-Ann enjoyed doing so. Part of her wanted to do it, part of her wanted to be sure no one saw her. The rational part of her mind warned of getting caught. On a Friday night, her apartment would be busy. Swarmed with those who had dates, and those who were getting home from work. If she did it, they’d see her. She’d done it enough to know that her butt would be soaked, coated and caked in a wet patch that gave away her act. She couldn’t. A shiver ran up her spine from her bladder. It tickled her brain. Mary-Ann smiled. There was nothing quite like a good hold.

Pee. Pee flooded Mary-Ann’s mind as her apartment buildings came into view. The anxious state that climaxed a long hold had firmly entrenched itself in her head. Her body wanted her to relax. To use the towel that she had under her. The gates opened. Her emotional mind threated to win and make her relax. She made a deal with herself. If she could find a parking spot in front of her building, she’d run inside, if not, she’d go in the car.

Her decision was made for her. Right in front of her building was an open spot. Parking quickly, Mary-Ann turned off the car and attempted to look dignified as she climbed out of the SUV. Taking short, stilted steps, she climbed her way up the stairs to her floor. As she neared the door to her apartment, she felt a rush, a hot, pressing urge on her slit. With the last of once of strength that she was willing to expend on her hold, she clenched. Tightening her muscles and crossing her legs, Mary-Ann shouldered the door open, butterflies in her stomach. Her body prepared for what was to come. Kicking off her heels and tossing her keys onto the counter, the owner of a successful mortgage company carefully closed her door. And peed her pants.

The dark patch that appeared on the crotch of her tan khakis quickly grew with the force of hot pee that she was expelling. Pronging down each of her legs, the warm, moist sensation quickly blossomed into a massive stain on the front of her pants. Overrunning the fabric of her pants, her hot pee splattered and sprayed out of the back of her and smacked the hardwood floor below. Sighing in satisfaction, Mary-Ann grabbed her now soaking thighs and clutched the dripping fabric. Her hands were emersed in it.

“Oh, I really couldn’t hold it anymore!” She said as relief washed over her

She watched as her feet were bathed in her warm urine as well. As her pee made its way to the floor, a clear puddle formed. Soon she was standing in the remnants of her waste, a puddle made from her water intake and shot of whiskey from the day. As Mary-Ann’s strong flow of pee trickled to a halt, she wiggled her toes around in the wet puddle. They splashed and jostled the cooling puddle around as the heat of her long hold left her pants.

As Mary-Ann spent the next hour in her cold, wet pants, she couldn’t help but feel contented. Her puddle was gone, she had cleaned that, but the stain of her forbidden fun was well marked on her pants. Her legs, now cool and moist, eventually enjoyed a hot shower. As she popped a bottle of expensive wine for the evening to herself, Mary-Ann knew that she was in for a perfect day tomorrow.

#########################################

There was no alarm as Mary-Ann awoke before the sun. In the dark, she could make out the time. It was well before most people would wake up. But years of alarms had conditioned her body to naturally stir her at this time. She lay awake for a moment, deciding on whether or not she should get up. Pulling the comforter back, Mary-Ann made her choice. She had slept topless, and her large, B-cup sized breasts were exposed to the colder room temperature.

Flicking on the lamp next to her bed, Mary-Ann grabbed her book off of the night stand. It wasn’t a particularly interesting read. But a necessary one. It was a book on leadership, one which Mary-Ann felt the need to touch-up on. Having been written by an accountant however, it was a dry read. As she read, Mary-Ann began to feel her exposed nipples harden. She doubted it was from the cold. She could feel her bladder. It didn’t feel full, but her nighttime urine was inside. Her protected mattress crinkled as she spread her legs. Semi-conscious of what she was planning, Mary-Ann sat up, folding her legs as she did so.

The words she was reading bounced off her mind, her brain hardly comprehending as she began to feel a tickling warmth. Moving the book from her face, Mary-Ann smiled. She was peeing. Soft moans began to escape her lips as she observed her act. It was taboo, wrong, dirty, and she loved it. She loved the way the warmth caressed her butt, the way her panties darkened as they took her flood. Mary-Ann put her book down and began to play with her exposed breasts. As she peed, Mary-Ann slid her now saturated panties to the side and began to pee on the bed without them. Every second of her act continued to hasten her arousal.

Even as her stream tapered off, Mary-Ann was fully aroused. Playing with herself and the warm, wet circle that had stained the sheets coated her bare breasts in a sheen of clear piss as she rolled onto her stomach. She let her fingers do the rest of the work.

When Mary-Ann awoke again, the sun was up. She was satisfied, nude, and a little cold. She had drifted back to sleep, yet was still on time for her brunch with Karenna. Bringing her soiled panties with her, Mary-Ann stepped in the shower, and prepared for her day.

#########################################

Mary-Ann wasn’t expecting Karenna to pick such a fancy place, but she appreciated the effort. Soft piano music and the clinking of plates could be heard, and both the waiters and waitresses wore similar uniforms. It was an expensive eatery, and the ostentatious décor showed it. Karenna had ordered a bottle of wine for the table, and the two shared it while they reminisced.

“You know, those khakis look good on you Kar. They’ve still got the crease too.”

“Thanks! Yeah, I wear them for…’special occasions’.”

The two smiled at each other

“You know. When we were hanging out with Nia, she mentioned that you were in the drama club in school?”

Karenna nodded

“I dunno. Something to do I guess.” She finished her wine and moved to her water

“She made it seem like there was more to it.”

“Well, yeah. I guess. I kinda wanted to be an actress.” Karenna looked embarrassed to admit it

Their conversation was interrupted by their waiter, who refilled their waters. Both were downing their drinks at a good pace.

“You make it seem like a bad thing. Were you any good?”

Karenna shrugged.

“Only did it for one year.”

Mary-Ann nodded and ate some of her food, knowingly filling her bladder as she drank. A smile grew on Karenna’s face as she did the same

“What?” Mary-Ann asked

“What do you mean what?”

“I know that smile, Kar.”

“Oh you know. I was thinking…”

“ ’bout what?”

“What if, like, I made it as an actor. And I was on stage. But I really had to pee?”

“Sounds embarrassing.”

Karenna smiled. Mary-Ann spoke

“You’re still coming over, right?”

“I was planning on it, why?”

“I thought of something fun we could play if you’re up for it.”

“Of course! Let hurry though. I’ve already had a lot.”

“Me too Kar, me too.”

The two continued to talk, enjoying each other’s company. Each drank plenty of liquid, filling up and anticipating the game Mary-Ann had in mind. Karenna picked up the check as promised and as they begun to share in their desperation, they departed for Mary-Ann’s apartment.

Mary-Ann wasn’t sure if it was the rising feeling of controlled desperation that she enjoyed, or the fun of playing a game with it that enticed her. In either case, she could feel it. She knew her limits, she knew she could wait, but that wasn’t the objective of the game. Karenna followed her inside, seeing Mary-Ann’s apartment for the first time. Karenna let out a low whistle

“Nice spot. You have rooms and stuff!”

Mary-Ann laughed “Yeah, I guess I do.”

Karenna crossed her legs “Wouldn’t happen to have a bathroom, would you?”

“Of course I do! Not right now though.”

Karenna started to bob her knees, exaggerating her desperation a bit “Then were do we pee? I kind of had a lot to drink…”

“I was thinking a holding contest might be too much for you, we know how small your bladder is and all.”

Karenna smiled and nodded. Mary-Ann explained the game

“So I’m going to let you pee your pants. But you cannot get my floor wet. Or any of the furniture. And before we start.”

Mary-Ann reached into a cabinet above the refrigerator and grabbed a container. She opened it and set it on the counter

“We’ll each have some of this.”

“Some of what?”

“Electrolytes. I use these before a workout. Give it 20 minuets before they really hit your bladder.”

“ooo!” Karenna was eager to try it as Mary-Ann mixed two glasses of water with the powder.

“Same rules go for me too Kar.” She raised her glass, and Karenna followed “Here’s to fun! And to friendship!”

As Karenna downed the surprisingly fizzy drink, she noticed the crotch of Mary-Ann’s dark orange corduroys darken a little. Her boss had let go while she drank, but stopped before the damage made far. It was a small patch, hardly noticeable when she walked.

Mary-Ann walked over to the back of her couch and turned around to face Karenna. The pair were situated in the living room, knowing the hardwood would be an easy clean.

“So what do we get if we win?” Karenna asked

“Hmmm…well, dares are an easy one. But nothing too crazy!”

“Not like you’re gonna lose, boss!”

Mary-Ann crossed her legs “It’s hard to hold it after you let a little go.”

“Is it really?” Karenna questioned

Mary-Ann noticed the same condition on Karenna’s pants as her khakis darkened at the crotch, then stopped. Karenna looked down

“Eh. Maybe a little.”

“Then you’ve got more control than I do.”

Mary-Ann dipped into a squat and put her hand against her crotch

“Maybe. Show me around?”

“S-sure.”

She led Karenna to the room closest to them on the right. It was a smaller room, but had a window.

“This is my home office. Computer, bookshelf…you know.” Mary-Ann held herself.

Karenna looked around. It was a nice room, having intended to be a bedroom, but the size fit a home office nicely. It was as neat as the rest of the house. Mary-Ann gingerly led Karenna to her bedroom. The first thing Karenna noticed was the stain on the bed from the unwashed sheets.

“Had fun this morning, huh, boss? Boss?”

Mary-Ann cupped her mouth with her hand. Karenna looked down. Mary-Ann’s pants were glistening and darkening at the inseams of her thighs before stopping half way to her knees. She looked at Karenna

“I’m going to lose.”

“On the carpet?”

“Uhh…” Mary-Ann turned around and waddled to the living room.

As she was filled with the joy of her secret naughty pleasure, Mary-Ann closed her eyes. She could feel it warming her legs. It was running through her panties and splattering the floor with a loud, distinctive smack. She was used to it, but the fact that it was done for a game made it that much more pleasurable. Squatting over the floor, Mary-Ann reopened her eyes. She saw a massive wet patch on her crotch which then had two destructive flows down each leg. She could feel the flowing urine wetting the backs of her legs as well, which met with her pee that had moved down her thighs. Her butt was captured by the moist wetness.

“What’s my dare?” She looked up at Karenna

“I dare you to give me a raise!”

Mary-Ann laughed as Karenna also begun to wet. The first and most powerful stream broke through the crotch of her now darkening sweats and splattered the floor. Smaller streams that tried to wet her legs instead found ways out of her pants in different spots along her legs.

“I can’t believe I beat you!”

“Neither can I, really. But this was fun. Thanks!”

The rest of the afternoon, the two freely wet around each other. Mary-Ann could fully enjoy herself and her game. This was her perfect day.

On 5/7/2022 at 6:16 PM, knockonthedoor said:

“What’s my dare?” She looked up at Karenna

“I dare you to give me a raise!”

just joined omo org on my 18th birthday.... loved the story since chapter one first came out.. my feedback on this story that I love this story, it gets me thinking about this story often and I really enjoy the storyline, even chapter 5 was amazinvg for me to read, but i want one thing, i want more of mary-ann's boyfriend john and see if he is also into what karenna and mary ann is into

On 5/9/2022 at 9:05 AM, Austinc5904 said:

just joined omo org on my 18th birthday.... loved the story since chapter one first came out.. my feedback on this story that I love this story, it gets me thinking about this story often and I really enjoy the storyline, even chapter 5 was amazinvg for me to read, but i want one thing, i want more of mary-ann's boyfriend john and see if he is also into what karenna and mary ann is into

Welcome to the site then! Apologies for my late reply. 

Did you mean that your looking for Mary-Ann to reveal her habit to Tyler? Or male omo? I’m not willing to write any male related omorashi, but in terms of their relationship, she might reveal it one day.

On 5/15/2022 at 12:17 PM, Bucketman said:

This is the second crossover you’ve done right? They’re very interesting. 

The first one was more of a reference, but this is defiantly their first direct interaction. Glad you liked it!

On 5/16/2022 at 10:53 AM, orangelion said:

This is chapter is full of interesting developments! The crossover being the biggest and most unexpected one. Cassie showing Karenna that she is interested in her. And Mary-Ann wetting in public without being in fear of getting caught. I'm interested in seeing how these things further develop.

As far as Mary-Ann not being afraid anymore, some of that has to do with “Told To” and its plot. But she came out of her shell a little, I’d agree. And I think that Cassie and Karenna’s relationship has come a long way from what it was, just hope my execution of it was a little better

Edited by knockonthedoor (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

A/N: This is the chapter that defines chapter 6 for me. Both in desperation, and conclusion to the scene. Surprisingly, it's one of the few Cassie-excusive chapters and she really shines. I hope you enjoy the confirmation at the end! As always, feedback is not only encouraged but appreciated

Chapter 6.2: The Portrait of a Troubled Woman

Business lunches were always the nicest. Typically, they were at nicer places than Cassie would frequent, and to top it off, it was free. By company card, Cassie could have a free meal and potentially make a sale on top of it. It was a nice luxury. Thankfully, the restaurant that Valerie had picked out was close to the office, and Cassie had no problems making it there early. Alone on a networking meeting for the first time, Cassie needed something to calm her nerves. She started with a shot of brandy. Wen that wasn’t enough, she took to white rum in water. In case Valerie showed up early too, Cassie didn’t want to be caught drinking alcohol. She could disguise this.

As she sipped more and more of her rum and water combination down, Valerie appeared. Right on time. Standing, Cassie met her hand.

“Cassie! Surprised to see you working with Mary-Ann! Good to see you again!”

“Why? Thought I wouldn’t make it?” Cassie took the comment offensively

“No, it’s just that Sarah thought so highly of you. I’m surprised you’re not still over there.”

“I like it here better.”

“I see. And why is that?”

“Because Mary-Ann lets you get to know her. She’s ok with being vulnerable and human. There’s no…I don’t know…pretentiousness about her. Is that a word?”

Valerie nodded.

“I thought I’d ask. You were an English teacher, right?”

“Until I had my second, yes. He’s still a handful, I’ll tell you.”

As Valerie prattled on about her kids, Cassie was sure to ask plenty of questions. That was always her strategy, to get the client talking about themselves. As Valerie did so, Cassie continued to down her rum and water. It went down easy. Starting to feel a buzz, Cassie switched over to iced tea to avoid becoming actually drunk. As the conversation switched over to business, the two ordered lunch.

“So, tell me Cassie. Why should I put my business with you? I like where I am.”

“Really? Why is that?”

“Well, I’ve been there for a while. And Mike’s always done right by me.”

“How old is mike again?”

“64…or 67 I think…Don’t quote me on that.”

“So you must feel good about the direction of the company after he leaves?”

“Hmmm…” Valerie paused. Cassie felt the liquor drop into her bladder.

“I guess I really hadn’t thought about that. That’s a good point.”

Cassie nodded, a tactic to get Valerie to nod as well. Hopefully it would reinforce Cassie’s idea and drive her closer to her goal. She felt her bladder give her another dull warning, but this time, it didn’t leave; the shot, plus the rum and water had started to collect in her bladder and the ice tea wasn’t helping. At least the food was arriving, and that could dry up some of her desperation.

It was a small Asian restaurant, enough to seat roughly twenty other people. But the food was good, and came out fast. Considering it was Cassie’s only meal of the day so far, she dug in, instead of taking the opportunity to relieve herself. As the two ate and spoke lightly, the strain of Cassie’s bladder built. She was still hungry, even as she started to just pick at her noodles. Squirming about in the booth took her mind first. Her insides were starting to feel heavy.

Luckily, Cassie had an advantage over most women. In her abandonment of underwear, she could more directly press on both her bladder and her snatch. Wiggling her backside into the booth cushion, she could easily massage her womanly parts as they held back a growing flood.

“So when you guys say that you’re full suite of client services, what does that mean?”

Cassie crossed her legs as she spoke

“It means that we guide the client through every step of the process. Instead of calling you with mortgage questions, they call us. So it gives you more time to retain other clients.”

Valerie nodded, understanding. The two went back to their meal, and Cassie continued to suffer.

Her swelling bladder started to pain her, and she could feel her bladder muscle beginning to tire. She would tighten its hold only to realize a short time later that it had relaxed. Countering, she cross her legs under the table again, tightening it more. But the rum was continuing to work its way through her body and no matter what she did, her ability to keep her condition discreet was evaporating. As they finished their lunch, she could no longer hide it from Valerie.

“Um…Valerie do you mind if I use the bathroom real quick?”

The other woman nodded. She didn’t mind, but given her stature, Cassie had wanted to keep her need hidden. As she stood, she felt the force of a full bladder bare down on her tight snatch. It was as though lightning had stuck her privates from her bladder. A heavy, indescribable weight pressed on her opening. It forced her to grab herself, right in front of Valerie. Cassie turned a bright shade of red, the fear of her faux pas undoing all of her sales work. Valerie took notice

“You feeling ok?”

Cassie clutched the table. Hand still between her crossed legs. She looked up at Valerie

“I’m really sorry. I…” She took a deep breath “I need the bathroom.”

Slowly, with the weight of her burdensome bladder weighing her down, Cassie rose back to a standing position. She kept her hand firmly tucked in between her legs. Her bladder throbbed. She didn’t have much time before she burst, the alcohol filling her bladder quickly. Walking as fast she could in long boots, Cassie made her way to the bar.

As she stood, waiting for the bartender, Cassie bounced in place. Clutching the hem of her skirt, and patiently grabbed the bartender’s attention.

“Um…e-excuse me…where are the restrooms?”

Cassie couldn’t readily see them in the small restaurant.

“Staff only. Use the convenience store.” The bartender was curt.

Trying to turn on the charm, Cassie twirled her hair with just a finger and gave a flirtatious smile

“Even for a girl in an emergency?”

“Staff only.”

Now Cassie was angry. She waddled up to the bar, carefully crossing her legs. She leaned forward to keep the conversation between the two.

“Okay. But I really, really have got to fucking piss. Just give me the key, and I won’t pee in one of your glasses.”

The bartender walked to the other side of the bar, pretending not to hear her as they delt with other customers.

Angry, desperate, and unable to cause a scene, Cassie grabbed a hold of the bar and bounced, regaining a hold on her full, pounding bladder. Biting her lip she looked back at Valerie, who was engrossed in her phone. Cassie would have to wrap up the meeting fast, and she’d have to do it discreetly. She stood up straight, stiff, and held her head high. Walking confidently back to the table, Valerie picked her head up.

“Better?”

“Much.” Cassie smiled a fake smile

As she sat back down in the booth, she could feel her swollen bladder press on her exposed privates. It burned. Straining, attempting to remain composed, Cassie contracted and contorted her muscles to counter her bladder’s attacks. She pushed and pulled as she sat down, her short blue skirt swinging under her as she sat. The force and pressure of holding it against her bladder’s spell weakened her strained muscles. A searing warmth coated her bare genitals as her butt connected with the booth. The burning pain causing the aggressive, pho-blonde to gasp.

“What’s wrong?” Valerie looked concerned

“Nothing.” Cassie’s fake smile returned “I-I can pick up the…check…”

Valerie smiled, still seemingly worried “Thanks.”

Fuck. I leaked. Damn it, Cassie, you trash. You fucking failure, you whore. Why can’t you hold it? Why can’t you be normal? You have this, you have this in the bag and you’re going to ruin it. Don’t pee, not here. Don’t you ruin this. Fuck! Listen!

Cassie could feel another drop slowly inch out of her slit. It made its way past her clenched labia and kissed her skirt. The first drops of her lowering defenses. Her legs were stretched out in front of her, stiff as a board. She dared not move, trying to hold on with dignity. She couldn’t mess this up. Not for her, or for Mary-Ann. The waiter came back, placing the check on the table. Cassie had the card ready, stiffly placing it on the table. Her movements were slow, deliberate and paced.

“It’s amazing what they’ve been able to do with the limited décor, isn’t it?” Valerie asked

Cassie, still straining and fighting with her bladder, simply smiled a pained smile

“Yeah.”

“Are you sure you’re ok, Cassie?”

“Uh-huh…I just…um…”

Shit! No! No! Hold it! Hold it! Cassie jittered, trying with all her might to contain her full bladder. But she leaked again. Briefly, she felt a pleasurable wave shoot up though her body. She had let some out. Sharp pains quickly followed, and stuck into Cassie’s abdomen like pins. She had to pee. She really had to pee. The check finally returned. As Cassie signed, she gave in, crossing her legs around each other. When she was done, she looked up at Valerie, signaling the end of the meeting, and the end of her painful trial.

“W-wh-where’d you park?” Cassie asked politely

“Oh, just in the lot across the street.”

Cassie nodded “S-same.”

Damn it! No! I’m going to have to walk the same way as her. Fuck!

Cassie’s white blouse, which she typically wore to accent her breasts, had nearly burst a button. The bottom struggled to hide her inflated abdomen. Each side of her filled bladder pounded her snatch with excess rum and iced tea that she had poured into it. Cassie felt hot, sweaty. She held her breath. She groaned. She tried to stay quiet and discreet, but she wasn’t sure she could for much longer. Slowly, she stood from the booth, much slower than Valerie.

She felt something. It tickled her walls. She knew it passed her piercing as she stood. Just a little, enough to begin to darken the back of her skirt. Her bladder kicked again, rushing more warm liquid towards her opening. Clear drops of pee ran down one of her legs as she started to walk out of the restaurant. Hopefully, it didn’t leave a mark.

Carefully, she walked behind Valerie, to hide her intense desperation. More leaks were sure to follow. Looking about as they exited, she looked for an ally. Anyplace she could squat. Nothing. The bright sun beat down on her. She felt clammy. A moist, warm bead of pee rolled out of her as she slowly walked. I…I have to let some out, or I’m not making it… she eyed the crosswalk. That’s where she’d do it.

All she could think about was the deed she was about to commit. Pins and needles followed the goosebumps on her skin. Cassie exhaled, the tension only slightly dissipating. They stopped at the crosswalk. Cassie closed her eyes, thinking she’d get some temporary relief.

It came quickly, faster than she was expecting. It was too much. She gasped. A loud splash suddenly smacked the concrete of the sidewalk. Valerie turned at the sound, noting the sudden dark color on the concrete below Cassie.

“Cassie, did you just…”

“I’m fine. It’s green, go, go!” She was nearly pushing the other woman

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! As Cassie walked, jets and spurts of unwanted urine peppered the pavement below. Both her legs glistened as she walked. Certainly a spectacle for those behind her. Eventually she regained control. Now burning with desire more than ever. Staying dry, she could see the parking lot. Just one more crosswalk. A wave of desperation came over her just as they reached it.

At first, it was nothing. Unless one looked at Cassie’s thighs, it was hard to notice the rouge liquid rolling into one of her boots. But then they stopped. Cassie took a deep breath. She tried to stop it. Then another rush, an unholy kick from her bladder. A loud splatter erupted, loud enough to be heard over the passing cars.

Valerie turned, she saw Cassie’s inverted thighs, her knees touching each other. Another small dark puddle on the sidewalk. She looked at Cassie, the other girl nearly had tears in her eyes, her face red with embarrassment

“I-I…I am sooo sorry…”

Valerie turned back around, her facial expression not showing her feelings. Cassie grabbed herself with her skirt. Her last ditch effort to hold back her doomed bladder. It stopped, but not before wetting the front of her blue skirt.

They crossed into the parking lot, the front of her skirt now sporting a dark stain. Valerie peeled off, freeing Cassie from the social constraints of their business meeting. Cassie called out

“Would you like to meet with Mary-Ann?”

“Um…sure…have her call me…” As Valerie opened her car door she called back “I hope you feel better soon.”

Cassie could hardly mutter a thank-you under her breath as she darted over to her car.

She observed her surroundings. An L-shaped lot, Cassie couldn’t see any place to discreetly squat. Taking her only available option, she dashed around to the driver’s side door of her car. She was away from the street. Hidden somewhat. She could only partially squat behind her car. It didn’t matter. Hiking up her skirt, she prepared for the best relief she could have hoped for.

A drip, a drop. Then a splatter. It was here, and Cassie was about to enjoy it. Closing her eyes, she felt the wind on her bare and exposed bottom. Then she heard a booming voice

“Hey you! Stop that!”

Her bare ass was pointed directly at the store fronts, and both the customers and shop owners could see a sharply dressed woman about to relive herself all over their parking lot. Not to mention the fact that she was exposing herself to them all.

Cassie squealed as she took her remaining strength to halt her impending flow. She clutched her skirt and held it against herself as she spun around to meet the voice. An older store owner had rushed outside

“I’m gonna call the cops!”

“N-n-no sir, p-please d-don’t! I j…just-I…I...have to.” She felt it. It was over. “…pee”

Whether the man noticed it or not, the front of Cassie’s skirt, which was pressed into her crotch, began to darken. Piss sputtered and spayed out of her. The blue fabric turned black around her crotch, and a spaying streak began to coat her left leg. Her heart began to race. She felt her labia start to soak in her pee and the back of her legs felt warm and wet as well. She could strongly smell her urine. It was unpleasant. The streaming pee ran down her left leg and into her boot. Then she heard something. A serendipitous word from the old man. Hope.

“If you want to show yourself, go to the club!”

That was it. This was the same lot as the dice club. Her old employment. With renewed strength and courage Cassie stopped. It was as if someone had put a cork in her. You’re not going to wet yourself. You can do it.

Leaving a puddle near her car, Cassie darted off towards the metal staircase. It was the back entrance. She knew they never locked it. That was her goal. Her saving grace. She could make it. A phrase she told herself again and again. Each step got her closer. She turned the knob. It opened. The business woman with a stained skirt stepped into the dark club.

The janitors closet. Cassie didn’t need to see to know where it was. She nearly tore the door off its hinges. A mop bucket. Good enough.

Hiking up her skirt for the final time, Cassie squatted over the yellow bucket. It was filled with water, dirty from use. But Cassie didn’t care at this point. Closing her eyes, she finally, fully relaxed. A thick, fat stream of piss shot out of her, splattering the dirty water before Cassie moaned, exhausted from the effort it took to avoid pissing herself. Her breathing continued to be short, her stream staying just as strong.

“F-f…” Cassie couldn’t even cuss

“What the fuck? Who opened this fuc-oah!” A man in a dark suit rounded the corner, spotting Cassie quickly

Cassie opened her eyes, her piss still nearly overflowing the bucket

“Hi Ray.”

“Cassie…what the fuck?”

“Ray, I swear I’ll buy a drink. I needed this so bad. Ohmygoash.” Cassie exhaled, returning from her incredible relief. “You want to watch.”

“No I don’t want to watch! What the fuck is wrong ‘wit ‘chu?”

Ray might have tried to dress himself up, but Cassie knew him well enough. He couldn’t hide his background. His accent shined though. Ray spun around, making his way back around the corner, apparently allowing Cassie to finish peeing in peace.

Sighing, Cassie stood. The bucket was now full to the brim. Mostly dirty water, but now filled with her bladder’s contents as well. Cassie let her skirt fall back over her, and felt the damage. A massive stain had made its home on the front of her skirt. It was obvious that she had peed. She’d have to camp out here and hope that the darkness of the club would cover her. She called Ray back over.

“Hey…um…Ray. I kind of…had a bit of an accident. Do you mind, if I buy a few drinks, keeping this between us?”

“Yeah. You still drinking?”

“More.”

“Good. Yeah I think I can keep this between us.”

Cassie smiled. “I guess I owe you one.”

She tilted her head to the door on her left. The dark room. Where no questions were asked, and only the best tippers ever got entry.

“Sorry Cas.” Ray held up his hand, a wedding band

“No shit? Really?”

“And faithful this time!” Ray complemented himself

Cassie started to walk over towards him and the bar around the corner. Suddenly, the door to the dark room opened. A man scurried out the door and Cassie saw a familiar face

“Is that who I think it is?”

“Tonya! You’re still here?”

The other girl squealed and gave Cassie a hug. Her massive, naked boobs hitting Cassie in the face.

“Never tired of this view.” Cassie said, muffled by Tonya’s breasts

Tonya pulled back from the hug, a devilish smile on her face

“I thought you were into guys again.”

“Eh. Maybe. Until I started working.”

Tonya began to touch and feel Cassie’s wet, stained skirt. She ran her fingers along her thigh. She started to move Cassie’s skirt and feel her wet, moist skin.

“Do tell.”

Tonya gave Cassie a small kiss on her neck

“She’s the sweetest, cutest, most gentile person I’ve ever met. And she’s smart. And really…really cute…”

Tonya smiled as she felt Cassie’s privates.

“Does she know you don’t wear panties?”

“Not sure. But something’s different about her…mmpfh…” Cassie could feel Tonya’s fingers working on her sensitive areas.

“Gonna take her home to mom?”

“You know how my mom would react if I told her I was with a girl again.”

“She did interrupt our fun, didn’t she?”

Tonya took it a step further, Cassie felt her tongue begin to work as the other girl got on her knees. Ray came back around the corner

“Oah! Girls! If you’re going to put on a show. At least do so for the kind detectives in the booth over there.” Ray pointed and waived.

The detectives waived back, two opposing sides winking and nodding at each other

Tonya stopped and stood back up

“For old times’ sake?”

“No. Sorry, I’d really like to save myself for Karenna.”

“So she has a name!”

“Yeah…and she’s kind of like you.” The two started to walk over to the bar, Tonya was done feeling up Cassie

“Really?”

“Yeah. I think she likes to hold her pee.”

“And you don’t?”

“Well…maybe I got used to it.”

Tonya giggled and the two ordered a drink. Despite her words, Cassie conceded. Later, after drinks were had, a drunken Cassie decided to indulge in her former lover. She and Tonya would find themselves in the dark room that evening.

A/N: I know some new characters where introduced at the end, however, they won't have a huge presence in the story. Tonya will more so than the others, but I think this gives Cassie that much better of a backstory. For clarification it is a strip club. I hope you liked the desperation and the pee ending, which is a good indication of how the rest of this chapter will play out. 

I really loved Cassie's desperation in this chapter! It was also nice to get to know a bit more about her past. Now we know that both Cassie and Karenna are definitely interested in each other. I wonder how their relationship will go if they get together. One of the reasons Karenna didn't really enjoy being with Chloe is that Chloe wasn't into wetting; and Cassie isn't into wetting either, at least no right now. I await the rest of the chapters eagerly for more pee scenes and more story!

One question. How did Cassie go from a stripper to a business woman? I'm assuming she was studying while working at the club, but I want to be sure.

By the way, I also like your Howe High story. I just didn't comment because I didn't have anything to add that wasn't already said in the other comments.

6 hours ago, orangelion said:

One question. How did Cassie go from a stripper to a business woman? I'm assuming she was studying while working at the club, but I want to be sure.

This is a future plot point, so I can’t answer that right now. But it’ll be revealed! 

6 hours ago, orangelion said:

By the way, I also like your Howe High story. I just didn't comment because I didn't have anything to add that wasn't already said in the other comments.

I’m glad you liked it! That’s one’s the next update, and will have a multiple girl pee scene! If you have any feedback or scenario you want to add thought, feel free to comment or dm.

• 9 months later...
On 3/6/2023 at 4:14 AM, Zhannapeed623 said:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!! I just discovered this story, and I am in LOVE!!! Where do I find my own real life Karenna!?!?!?! 😍😍😍😍😍😍!!!!!! 

This is seriously one of the hottest things I have ever read!! Is there gonna be more? Do Cassie and Karenna ever hang out? 

I'm seriously going on a wetting binge in honor of this story😃😃😃! Thank you for writing this! 😃❤️😃❤️!!! 

Thank you for letting me know how much you enjoyed the story so far! It’s awesome to know how inspired you were by it and that we share a favorite character!

For a number of personal reasons, I am currently unable to work on this story, so it is paused. I’m not done with it, but I could be many months before it gets any more updates. Any writing time I do have is being used on my “Family habit” wip. 

That being said, I’d love to know your favorite chapter, and I appreciate the time you took to leave a comment!

Also apologies to anyone who by it a notification and expected a story update

Edited by knockonthedoor (see edit history)

I have to say the first chapter was by far the best, the others were good too. But I'm a lover of full desperation/humiliation and desperate times calls for desperate mesaures as seen here with Mary-Ann having to piss on her expensive carpet. That is the thing that turns me on most. As an omorashi lover, I can only get away with so much wetting because I unfortunately don't live alone (can't afford to) and I can only wet my knickers and nappies, so most unfortunate for me. 

I also like the two names as a first name, seen as I have two 😁

I have to say the first chapter was by far the best, the others were good too. But I'm a lover of full desperation/humiliation and desperate times calls for desperate mesaures as seen here with Mary-Ann having to piss on her expensive carpet. That is the thing that turns me on most. As an omorashi lover, I can only get away with so much wetting because I unfortunately don't live alone (can't afford to) and I can only wet my knickers and nappies, so most unfortunate for me. 

On 3/19/2023 at 10:38 AM, WetDimitrescu said:

I’m glad you like her name lol, I tried to pick something unique so that she’d stand out a little more! 

The humiliation aspect really wasn’t so thing I went into or plan to go into a ton with this story, in the end, it is supposed to be about friendship and all that, but that aspect may return once or twice more. Karenna’s wetting in front of Sarah must have been on of your favorites as well I’d guess

18 hours ago, knockonthedoor said:

I’m glad you like her name lol, I tried to pick something unique so that she’d stand out a little more! 

The humiliation aspect really wasn’t so thing I went into or plan to go into a ton with this story, in the end, it is supposed to be about friendship and all that, but that aspect may return once or twice more. Karenna’s wetting in front of Sarah must have been on of your favorites as well I’d guess

Also the fact that shes 5' 10" I mean you don't get many women like that, they're always short. I'm a woman of 5' 9" with small breasts unfortunetly, but hey at least I have something, right? 😭 that and a womb I would happily trade in anyday for a busty breast size 😂 suits more than Mary-Jane, Sarah-Jane and such, but I am a Jane myself 😂

Oh yeah, completley understandable. Your story your rules, just pointing out that was the most fullfilling part for me, oh and don't get me started on that part I completely loved how Sarah kept poor Karenna from the toilet. Naughty girl 😈 but good girl too, Sarah thanks for making her wait so we got a juicy moment, lol. Well I sincerely look forward to more desperation/humilation. But yeah all in all a fantastic read for when you're holding yourself from going, great visualisation to help give that tingle in the loins before completley letting loose. Again look forward to more when you have the time/motivation to do so, writing is fun but also taxing I know. 

• 4 months later...