Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

4 hours ago, PeeHour said:

Probably my favorite part so far. I like how Mary-Ann seemed unfazed that both her and Karenna wet themselves, almost as if it were normal. Perhaps she was just doing that to defend her from embarrassment from Sarah - but I do like the idea of Mary-Ann and Karenna becoming comfortable enough to freely wet themselves around each other!

When I wrote that scene, the idea was exactly like you said- Mary-Ann has experience at this point in wetting herself, so when she saw Karenna hadn't made it, she was trying to sympathize with her. Though she doesn't know yet about Sarah's comments, she will soon.

While it won't end up like Tori's adventures in "Told to", I can at least hint that the girls did bring their swimsuits on this trip

Lastly, and this question is for any other commenter as well, did I go to far with the humiliation aspect? It was my first time writing a scene like that, where a character is put off towards a wetting like Sarah was. Was it too much? Or just enough to still make the scene enjoyable? Or even not enough? 

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A/N: Some of these tags relate to part 2. This is my first story or this site so any feedback you might have on story improvements is not only welcome, but encouraged.  Mary-Ann laid still for a

A/N: The conclusion to chapter 2. While I apologize for just the peeing scenes in this chapter, I think it's important to have variety. The Story is still building here so there isn't a ton of plot ot

*A/N: Based on collected feedback, I've decided to cut down this chapter into 3 parts. The next will be released Saturday 10/9/2021. While this chapter contains exclusively pee content with no wetting

Posted Images

2 hours ago, knockonthedoor said:

Lastly, and this question is for any other commenter as well, did I go to far with the humiliation aspect? It was my first time writing a scene like that, where a character is put off towards a wetting like Sarah was. Was it too much? Or just enough to still make the scene enjoyable? Or even not enough? 

I found it enjoyable - I think the contrast between Sarah's reaction and Mary-Ann's will be interesting for Karenna to encounter/deal with (or perhaps even for Mary-Ann to contend with).  But I don't think it went too far.

1 hour ago, PeeHour said:

As someone who isn't really into the embarrassment / shame part of omorashi, I don't think you took it too far. It didn't take any excitement out of the story for me. When you warned us about the 'embarrassment' I was nearly expecting one of them to wet on stage or in front of the crowd! Maybe Sarah in real life would have reacted a little more tame, but her character does seem harsh and blunt so it still felt believable. 

I'm glad it wasn't too much. While I'm exploring it here and there, I don't think it will be a concept that comes into play all that often, so its nice to know what speed to run to make it enjoyable without absolutely destroying a character. Karenna might be shy but she's still strong!

I felt like having Mary-Ann wet herself on stage or Karenna peeing in her seat would have been too easy. I kind of like the set-up/unexpected payoff that can be generated from these stories. I plan to take this story somewhat in an absurd direction by chapter 5 or so, but to have set everything up to be believable. Your feedback, and anyone else's is very important, especially in the beginning. It'll make the story that much better! Don't forget, if you want to make a scene suggestion, I'm all ears!

A/N: While these next few sections are going to be way shorter than the 8k machine that was section 3.2, that doesn't mean they won't have more omorashi content. For those who are fans of Karenna, the next few sections will be integral in development of her character as well. As always, feedback and critique is not only welcome but anticipated! It's the best way to improve on anything in life. Also, suggestions for scenarios that you'd like to see written can be included in the interlude sections. Next Update will be on Saturday 10/30/2021.

Section 3.3: A Women's Nature

Mary-Ann rushed over to Karenna, the black woman had tears streaming down her face. Mary-Ann put a gentle hand on her back.

“Hey. Hey. Hey. It’s ok, I’m here.” Mary-Ann spoke in a soothing tone

Without saying a word Karenna spun around and hugged Mary-Ann. Her head rested just below Mary-Ann’s breasts. Karenna said nothing. She sniffled, unable to keep her emotions in check. As she hugged Mary-Ann, her fingers dug into her boss’s back. Through coughs and wails she could make out Karenna begging her with a word or two. Please and don’t seemed to be the only words she was capable of speaking through her sorrow. Mary-Ann held her and stroked her back, Karenna’s tears soaking her shirt.

Karenna’s breathing was still irregular even as her most dramatic convulsions were subsiding. In a whisper she uttered

“Please don’t fire me…I-I-I didn’t mean to.” The thought of Sarah’s words still stabbed her through the heart

“It’s fine. I know what its like.” Mary-Ann kept her answers short. She wanted to give Karenna time to cry.

Instead loosening her grip on Mary-Ann; Karenna held her tighter. Her emotions shifted from worry and fear for her future to thankfulness and appreciation for her boss, her friend. Her pants were still damp, and as she rubbed against Mary-Ann’s, her shirt began to absorb some of her boss’s pee stain as well. Even as her breathing returned to normal, she still whimpered, finally releasing Mary-Ann from her embrace. She looked at the ground, not wanting to meet Mary-Ann’s eyes. Breaking the silence first, Mary-Ann spoke softly

“Do you want to talk about it?”

Karenna nodded. As she walked towards the couch in the middle of the living area, she wiped her tears. As she sat down, her damp khaki’s pressed against her butt. She felt cold as her pants were far from drying, but the shiver that ran from her genitals up her back was different. Her cold pants and the sight of Mary-Ann’s, as she sat down, intrigued Karenna. She could just make out Mary-Ann’s panties through her pee soaked pants. Her boss sat on a chair facing Karenna, and spoke first

“You know the mind is a funny thing Karenna. I would never fire you for something like this.” She motioned to her own pants. “And it’d be just a little hypocritical, don’t you think?”

Karenna nodded “It’s not just that though. Sarah said…” Karenna felt tears welling up in her eyes as another wave of emotion came over her.

“She called me an animal.” Karenna stared to cry again “Said t-t-that she w-was embarrassed that she’d have to tell you…” Karenna paused, unsure if she wanted to repeat the phrase. The only sound between the two women was the whimper of a distraught Karenna. She wanted to tell Mary-Ann the whole story.

“She said she’d have to tell you that I pissed my pants.” It felt good to say it “And that when I got a new job- she hoped that I could make it through the first day without p-peeing my pants.” It was still hard to say

“I guess I would make a bad candidate by her criteria.” Mary-Ann smiled. She got a snort out of Karenna. “I’m sorry she yelled at you like that-“

Karenna interrupted her, anger at the entire situation forced her to speak out. She wanted Mary-Ann to be angry at Sarah too.

“No! It’s not just that. S-she made me tell her my age. Said that I’m 23 and she shouldn’t have to be the one telling me to stop peeing myself.”

The forcefulness of Karenna’s words made Mary-Ann tread carefully, but she still spoke honestly “She doesn’t have the right to talk to you like that. And she shouldn’t have made you feel like I was going to fire you. I know what it’s like to think that you might lose a job-“

“No you don’t!” Karenna covered her tearing eyes with her hands. “You don’t know me. You…you don’t know…” Karenna was choking on her own tears. Mary-Ann let her speak. “You don’t know what this means to me…” She wiped her hands away and looked her teary eyes up at Mary-Ann “You don’t know what you’ve meant to me.”

Mary-Ann didn’t know what to say. She tried to stammer out a thank you but Karenna continued to pour out her emotions. Her voice was raised to a level Mary-Ann had never heard from her

“Do you know what its like…To grow up, to…to feel like no one cares about you? That everything is made for you to fail. That is there is no hope?” Mary-Ann stayed silent as Karenna’s voice cracked and dropped again

“To be made fun of and called names- because you’re too smart? To have nothing to return home to? To…to have a b-brother…” She stopped to cry. Karenna put her head back in her hands. She continued to cry for a while, all the while Mary-Ann tried to give her space. Yet she couldn’t help but feel like Karenna needed to emote, and wouldn’t without a light press from Mary-Ann.

“You don’t need to tell me if you don’t want to. If he hurt you-”

“No. No, not me. My grandmother, he robbed her. Beat her when she wouldn’t give him any money. He hated me too. Do you know what it’s like to come home scared every day? That might be the day your own brother snaps? That he might hit you again? I-I’m sorry. Y-you don’t want me to tell you all this.”

“I’m listening as long as you need me to.”

Karenna tried to thank her boss, but choked on her tears again. An ugly cough was the only noise that she made. She sniffled and stymied her tears and continued

“I needed something. Anything to get me out of that house. Off that block. Nia had basketball. I didn’t have much. I found your ad for a sales position. I-I lied on the resume. Mary-Ann, I lied to you to get out of there. I had no college, no nothing. That wasn’t my GPA. I’m…I’m sorry. I am. But you understand?”

Mary-Ann nodded.

“Those first few months. You did what you said. You trained me, you helped me when I didn’t understand something-“

Trying to stay humble Mary-Ann argued “That’s what every good employer does.”

Almost yelling at her Karenna shot back “Can you just TAKE a complement?” Her voice now nearly shouting “You don’t even."

She paused. Unsure if she should be this vulnerable. She lowered her voice

“You can’t know what its like to be less than dirt. To feel like if you were gone tomorrow that no one would care. That they m-might not even notice.” Karenna felt her tears again. Just behind her eyes.

“You were the first one. The first person I could point to and say that she gave a damn about me. Every Friday. When you tell me to ‘be safe and make the right choice’. I know its small to you, but. Mary-Ann. Thank you. Thank you for caring.”

Both women now had tears running down their cheeks. With each in cool, wet pants, they were nearly a mirror image.

“You were the first person I wanted to get up and impress. I want to be like you- I..I want you to be proud of me.”

Mary-Ann could hardly whisper though her own emotions “I am. D-don’t you worry about that.”

The two shared a smile as Mary-Ann wiped her face. Karenna swallowed hard as she continued her story

“T-to be told that you would…that you would hate me for this or…or that you would fire me.” Karenna looked down at the floor. “It hurt. It hurt bad enough that I wet my pants but to be told that you would hate me for it...”

“You know that’s not true. Hey, it was me who did it first anyway.” Mary-Ann smiled

Karenna smiled back, her emotions starting to be back under her control. “Yeah. But I still feel like…like I let you down. Sarah said that I carry your name with me as long as I’m your employee. She’s right. I don’t want to ruin your reputation. I-I don’t want to let you down.”

“Karenna. I had no idea, I really didn’t. And you’ve been the best person for the job. I really think your one of the main reasons for my success. I feel like I can just be honest with any idea with you. That you don’t just want to make me happy- that you care about telling me the truth. And, to be honest, I was so scared of losing YOU a few months ago.”

“Really?” Karenna’s voice came out in a squeal, surprised.

“Uh-huh. Here- I had just finished peeing…though my pantyhose” Mary-Ann again motioned to the current state of her legs. She was trying to connect with Karenna, but it didn’t mean the story was less awkward to tell.

“And for probably 3 hours I was just hoping that I could hide until you left. I mean, I had ruined that rug, my underwear, everything, and then Donavan just had to call.”

Karenna giggled, recalling the story

“So I just tried to walk really fast so that you wouldn’t notice.”

Karenna laughed “There was no hiding that!”

Mary-Ann snickered too “But as soon as you asked- I thought it was over. I thought that there would be no way you would respect me or want to work for me after that.”

“Honestly, my first thought was to try and help you. It’s just…I want to be like you. I look up to you. You don’t get to where you are by peeing your pants. 

Mary-Ann was about to say something about it, but decided against it. Instead she asked

“I’m really glad we had this talk. But I’m sure you want to get out of those. Mine are freezing.”

Karenna agreed, as the two stood up, Mary-Ann initiated another hug

“Listen, I really didn’t know what you were going through. I’m sorry I haven’t done more. You know you can call me anytime- about anything. I really see you as a good friend.”

They smiled at each other as they broke the embrace. As Karenna walked towards the bathroom, her shoes still squeaked on the way over. Mary-Ann felt like she had to pee again. Wanting to give Karenna some time, she decided to wait. She grabbed her book on psychology and leadership off of the table and sat back down in the now damp chair. Her legs were still cold.

Karenna shut the bathroom door behind her. In the mirror, she finally got another perspective on how she looked. Not only was the crotch of her pants soaked, but the stain had traveled the entire length of her thighs. She turned around. From halfway up her butt to the backsides of her legs were completely stained. Turning back around, she put her hand back in front of her crotch. Like fitting together the pieces to a puzzle she could see how her pee had hit her hand and tinted more of her pants space. She put her hand on her crotch. The coolness of her wet pants contrasted with the heat of her womanhood. A sensational wave of pleasure ran throughout her body. She crossed her legs, repeating the pose she had been in not an hour before. With her now wet pants, the pose made her feel different. What if she had lost control in front of Mary-Ann instead? If Sarah hadn’t have been there, would Karenna have enjoyed it? Karenna wanted to bury the thought. But she couldn’t. What if Mary-Ann had been comforting her while she was wetting? Mad at her own lust she took off her shirt and bra. Turning on the water, she scolded herself for even thinking of her confidant that way. But she couldn’t deny her arousal.

Mary-Ann had been subject to the sounds of the shower for nearly a half an hour. While it had distracted her from reading, it also had amplified her need to pee. While certainly not desperate by any means, if she were alone, she would have already gone by now. Putting her book back down, she reflected on her conversation with Karenna. She had always wanted to be a good boss, but now she felt different. Now she wanted to protect her. She wanted Karenna to know that others cared for her. That others could respect her. And though Sarah had helped Mary-Ann in owning her own mortgage company, what she had said to Karenna stuck with Mary-Ann. Did she feel the right to talk to her employees that way? Maybe she spoke to her own staff that way, but to insinuate what actions Mary-Ann was going to take? Mary-Ann exhaled. A small voice in the back of her head told her that she had failed. Failed as a leader and as a boss. Karenna’s ego and self-esteem might have been ruined by some rich woman who had everything handed to her. And what had she as a leader done? Nothing. She had been passive, she let Karenna talk and took no action. She decided to change that. Taking out her phone, she made a note to call Sarah as soon as she got back, but for Karenna’s ego she was a little puzzled. A talk about her astronomical sales numbers would be enough if it was work related but this was personal. Mentally, she thought through their conversation. Karenna had said something at the end. You don’t get to where you are by peeing your pants. Taking from her book notes, Mary-Ann decided she would teach by doing.

She waited until she heard the shower water stop. Standing back up, Mary-Ann walked out to the balcony. Opening the sliding glass door, the warm of the western sun showered her body. It felt exquisite on her body. The concrete terrace was guarded by a stucco wall, high enough to keep pets, children or drunken adults from falling 30 stories down. Leaning back against the wall, Mary-Ann took in the sun, and watched for the bathroom door to open.

Karenna was clean but she couldn’t shake the downtrodden sentiment that had stuck with her. As she slipped on her dark jeans, she shot a glance over to her ruined khakis. Hi my names Karenna, and you should use me as your mortgage broker because I piss my pants. Somehow she didn’t think she’d be successful with that reputation.  Maybe Sarah was right. Maybe she couldn't represent her field that well if she couldn’t even control herself. As she opened the bathroom door, she hoped she and Mary-Ann could drink tonight. She wanted to forget.

That was her cue. As the bathroom door opened, Mary-Ann could just make out the shape of Karenna’s body. If she let go now, she was sure it would still be obvious enough to her friend. As she had done numerus times, Mary-Ann relaxed her bladder. Almost immediately, her cold pants were refilled with hot pee. Her already wet pink panties quickly overflowed as her bladder began to drain itself into them. The warmth heated her damp legs as it blossomed out of her groin, and spread down her already damp pants. Her new flowing urine followed a nearly identical pattern as it caused her pants to be completely see through- her pink panties were now visible as a small stream fell directly into them and through her already ruined pants.

“Nice day still, isn’t it.” One of the neighbors had come outside.

Her lower half still invisible, Mary-Ann turned towards him. Still peeing.

“Yeah, it’s quite warm.”

The man must have never saw her. He was speaking to his wife. He quickly waved at Mary-Ann before ducking back inside. Laughing at herself for the awkward interaction, Mary-Ann wondered if he heard the splattering of her urine on the concrete. Even if he did, there was no way he could have known why that sound was audible. Turning back around, Mary-Ann was finishing peeing her pants. She manipulated her toes in her puddle as her pants started to cool again. Karenna was walking towards the sliding door.

As Karenna opened the door, it slid open with ease, allowing her to feel the warm sun almost immediately. She was surprised at how cool the concrete still was on her bare feet. She observed the skyline for a moment. It held some beauty to her. She looked at Mary-Ann, intending to ask her if they could hit a bar. She was taken aback by how noticeable her boss’s panties were. The pink color was obvious in her wet pants. But Karenna noticed how glossy they looked. Curiously, she looked down, a dark puddle at her boss’s feet.

“Did you-“

“Pee my pants again? Yes. I didn’t know how long you were going to be and I had to go. Couldn’t do anymore damage, could I?”

“No. I guess not.”

“You know a guy came out here while I was going. He had no idea I was wetting myself.” Mary-Ann smirked

Karenna didn’t know how to respond. Mary-Ann took the reins.

“I don’t think it effected my sales one bit. In fact, if he did notice, he certainly didn’t seem to care.”

Karenna nodded. Mary-Ann prodded some more

“Even though I just peed my pants, I still think I’m going to be successful.”

Karenna was still silent. She wasn’t sure how to feel.

“But you know what? I still know you’re going to be successful. Even if you peed your pants too.” Mary-Ann smiled

Karenna smiled back, overcome by what Mary-Ann was willing to do to cheer her up. Finally she knew what to say

“I will be.”

Edited by knockonthedoor (see edit history)
On 10/27/2021 at 2:10 PM, dbeornssen said:

I found it enjoyable - I think the contrast between Sarah's reaction and Mary-Ann's will be interesting for Karenna to encounter/deal with (or perhaps even for Mary-Ann to contend with).  But I don't think it went too far.

I’m just seeing this, sorry for the late reply. Thanks for letting me know to what degree to take the embarrassment, it will happen again, so I wanted be sure I got that right. Hopefully section 3.3 was a great display of that contrast that you noted- it was partially my intention to show different leadership styles

3 hours ago, PeeHour said:

Loved it! Great characterization. I liked how Mary-Ann comforted Kareena while they were both still in their soaked pants, and your descriptions continued to remind us they were both still wet. And the rewetting on the balcony -  acting as if nothing were happening as her neighbor  greeted her.

Plus the ending: "I will be." As in successful? Or as in peeing her pants again? (Hopefully both!)

Well, I’m sure Karenna meant it as “I will be successful” and I’m sure she will be. But I think her jeans in the next section might make that phrase mean something else! 

It’s a personal fantasy of mine to be having a conversation with a girl in casually wet pants, which is what I wanted to play with here. The only way I felt like the scene was going to work is if I kept describing it. I’m glad it worked out ok! 

A/N: Despite the peeing and wetting scene (For those who are fans of Mary-Ann, this ones for you!) I couldn't help but feel like this one was a little rushed in the middle. Let me know if it feels that way to you. I also feel like the end of the Bar scene doesn't connect well the the final set piece in the hotel- like I missed on some major opportunities. Next update is planned for 11/4/2021

Chapter 3.4: A Good Compromise Leaves Everybody Mad

“Ready?”

“Just about” Mary-Ann was adjusting her lipstick in the mirror. “Hey, if you bring a guy back here, am I just supposed to sleep in the cold?” Mary-Ann walked out of the bathroom- Karenna admired her boss’s light jeans

“I was going to ask you the same thing. You’re the celebrity here, I’m sure you’re going to get plenty of attention.”

The two of them exited their hotel room and started down the hallway.

“I’m just looking to let lose a little. Besides…” Mary-Ann’s voice trailed off as the two stepped into the elevator. The doors closed behind them

“You’re still waiting on Tyler to call you?”

As the elevator started to move towards the ground floor, Mary-Ann affirmed it. Karenna tried to get Mary-Ann’s mind off it

“Who knows, maybe you’ll find someone here? Tyler’s a little bit of a moron anyway. He could have just forgotten.”

As the two stepped off the elevator, Mary-Ann couldn’t help but feel like he had seen her. It was just after she had just peed her pants for the first time outside. It had been so daring, fun even. But at the cost of her potential romance and her reputation, she had vowed to never do it again.

The afternoon sun was warm, much warmer than it would have been at home, as the two friends walked a block or two. It was the hottest bar in town, or so they had been told. Karenna observed the roadway and rather open sidewalk, commenting

“For a resort and casino, there really isn’t much too this town.”

“I’ll be honest Karenna, I don’t love cities all that much, this is more my speed.”

“I’ve never really known anything else.” Karenna looked up a Mary-Ann, her blonde ponytail swaying “And my friends call me Kar.”

Opening the door for her, Mary-Ann smiled “Well, I’m happy to be hanging out with you Kar.”

The well-lit bar could be summed up in a word. It was modern. Fancy-shaped lights gave off a blue hue and added much needed light to the black paint that covered most of the walls. The windows were more than wide and tall enough to let the early evening sun in. For the time of day, the place was bustling. There were some open spots at the bar, though not many, and a few community tables with room in front of a small stage. Next to the stage were a couple of arcade cabinets, which had attracted a few people. Mary-Ann walked towards the open bar, while Karenna ventured towards the arcade machines.

“You just want to meet back up later?” Karenna asked

Mary-Ann nodded and made her way towards a bar stool. She ordered a Gimlet and watched the band set up. The bartender was cute, but with the amount of people at the bar there was little chance to talk to him. As the main door opened and closed behind her Mary-Ann figured she would just wait for someone.

Karenna stood in line at the quarter kiosk. While not sure exactly what she was going to play, it didn’t really matter if she could find a group. That was the game in of itself.  A game which didn’t last long. The girl in front of her turned around and looked over Karenna’s shoulder. Obviously she was looking for someone, but Karenna admired her goth look. A short black skirt that tied together her fishnets and black platform heels. As their eyes met, Karenna nearly got caught looking at her cleavage.

“Are you any good at Firestorm?” She asked Karenna

“No, never played- I’m more into Time Warriors. I was actually hoping to find someone to play it with”

“Looks like my friends ditched me. Tell you what, if you can beat me in Firestorm, I’ll play you in Time Warriors.”

Karenna agreed, though she was expecting to only play one game at least it was one game with a cute girl.

Mary-Ann wasn’t alone for long. A slightly older gentleman sat down beside her. Ordering a cheap beer he turned to Mary-Ann and slid her a dollar.

“Dollar for your thoughts.” As corny as it was, Mary-Ann was impressed by his confidence.

She tried to overpower him with her response

“I think the Fed is making a huge long term mistake by keeping interest rates where they are. It would hurt now, but I think we’ll be a lot better off if we raise them.”

“Yeah, but I’ll take my profits now! Let some other loser sink.”

Crude, brash and reckless. But smart enough to understand his gamble. Mary-Ann was intrigued as she ordered her second Gimlet and a water.

The machine beeped and buzzed in its 8-bit charm, and though Karenna hadn’t played it before, moving the spaceship at the bottom of the screen and shooting nondescript dots was easy enough. Her first life seemed to go on forever.

“I guess beginners luck is real” The goth girl chortled. “You’ve earned the first round, they’ve got a killer braggot here.”

Before Karenna could ask what a braggot even was, she was off towards the bar. The screen flashed, using all of its 256 colors to congratulate Karenna on reaching 10,000 points. Regaining her focus, Karenna dove back into the old game.

Her second water was done, her shot of Bacardi was down. Mary-Ann had to pee. Glancing over towards the bathrooms, she could see a small line of girls forming. She hated breaking the seal, but if she didn’t, she might be in worse shape. The band had started to play, they were loud. The man she was talking to had asked a question and was waiting to hear her thoughts.

“Sorry it’s a little hard to hear. What did you ask?” She shouted over the band

“Do you like sports?” A generic question. But enough to distract her.

“Sure, I like some, but only really when the teams are in the playoffs.” She crossed her legs, discreetly pressing her hand into her crotch

“C’mon now, don’t tell me you’re a pink hat!”

“I’m sorry?”

“You know, fair weather fan, a bandwagoner?”

“I do have more important things to do than watch sports.”

“Of course- but you got time for fun, don’t you?” He asked in a smarmy way.

“With the right people, sure. Excuse me.” That was enough of that.

Slapping 60 dollars on the bar, Mary-Ann left, telling the bartender to keep the change.

“Don’t be like that sweetie.” The man desperately tried to win her back as he pulled out a cigarette.

Turning back Mary-Ann shook her head at him. He got it. There was a well lit ramp that led to the restrooms. Joining the line, Mary-Ann hoped to spot Karenna. When she couldn’t, she put her back against the wall and sighed. The line wasn’t moving any faster, but her bladder was.

Karenna had done well, with a score of nearly 30,000, but this girl was clearly experienced. Watching her score cross 15,000 Karenna knew she was watching the end of their brief time together. At least the beer was good. While not a beer drinker herself, Karenna at least enjoyed the sweetness of whatever it was that the girl had gotten for her. It was sweet, almost like a stronger soda. The other girl had already downed hers. At least her first life had just ended- but Karenna noticed that she was pressing herself into her arcade machine. Karenna got a nice look at her breasts. Pale, like the rest of her skin, they were not much larger than Karenna’s. But the tight black top did a wonderful job at firming them up. Karenna took another drink. As girl passed 22,000 points, Karenna couldn’t help but notice her leg bouncing ever so slightly

Mary-Ann pretended to rub her back against the wall, with her legs crossed, maybe she could pass it off as some sort of dance. Not that it wasn’t a dance, it was just more to the rhythm of her filled bladder than to the beat of the band. Slouching slightly forward, Mary-Ann was about to hold herself when an older woman in a yellow dress got in line behind her. Removing her hands from her swollen abdomen, Mary-Ann smiled. The woman beamed back.

“Excuse me- are you Mary-Ann Adimari?”

“Y-yes” Mary-Ann’s voice was weaker than she expected. Strained. She reached out her dominate hand to shake.

The woman looked to be between 40 and 50, her face was just as fake as her boobs, but she seemed friendly enough.

“I loved your talk. It sounds so great to grow up in the country. You must have really have looked up to your father.”

“The country is…different from city life for sure. You can kind of do what needs to be done without distraction.” Like squat in a bush.

Reminiscing about her time in the fields made her wish she could go back. If only to find relief. She cursed her early buzz. She never wanted to stop drinking once she started. And now she had to pee. Way past the point where it could be fun, her slightly swimmy head didn’t help much. While she appreciated the idolatry from this woman, it was becoming harder and harder not to hold herself.

The goth girl was on her last life. But Karenna knew she was going to win. With just 2,000 more points, their time together seemed to be coming to a close. But then the girl drove her character into one of the opposing ships, ending her game. It was obvious she had done it intentionally.

“Hey looks like you got it. You got me for Time Warriors.” The woman sniffled and scratched at her neck.

“Good call on the drinks, what did you say that was?” As the two walked away from the machine, the goth girl replied

“It’s like a beer with honey in it. Speaking of, I could use a trip to the bathroom though if you don’t mind.”

“Sure, I could go too.” Karenna didn’t really have to, but she wanted to spend some time with whoever this girl was.

The two made their way towards the bathroom, and Karenna spotted Mary-Ann near the top. The line was starting to snake towards the bar. She offered an idea to her acquaintance.

“My friend’s at the top- you think we can cut, uh…” Karenna didn’t know her name

“Sorry, I’m Erin.” She giggled. “If you think we can cut, that’d be dope!”

Mary-Ann was desperate. She felt dizzy. Two parts of her brain were fighting with each other. She wanted to stay composed in front of her fan, but she needed to hold herself. She wiggled her legs. There were still two people in line ahead of her. The enough pressure on her genitals was enough that they throbbed. As another person walked into the restroom, she saw Karenna walking up the ramp, a stranger in tow. She called her friend over

“I was wondering where you were. Nice place isn’t it?”

Karenna smiled “Too much fun.” She noticed Mary-Ann’s desperation, briefly forgetting about Erin.

Using Karenna as a distraction, Mary-Ann introduced her to her fan.

“Sue, this is Karenna, I wouldn’t…ah” She paused to get ahold of her desperation “I…I wouldn’t be here without her.” She tried to smile through the pain

The two shook hands and Karenna fell into line, Erin behind her. As the two started to chat, Mary-Ann turned around, and shoved her hand into her crotch. Clutching herself hard, she clenched her thighs tight enough for her kneecaps to touch. I’m never going to a bar again. This hurts. She heard a round of toilets flushing. Just hold it, you’re almost there she told herself, happy that few people could see her. The door swung open, and a group of four women came out, laughing and talking amongst themselves. One of them looked at Mary-Ann, then to her pants, and as her group left down the ramp, she smiled at the desperate woman.

Mary-Ann and the three women behind her entered the bathroom. Erin and Karenna took stalls next to each other, and Mary-Ann was near the farthest one. Sue called her name. Damn it.

“Mary-Ann, I just wanted to thank you.”

“For what?”

“Karenna’s a really sweet woman, and she thinks highly of you. You’re a great example for other employers.” Sue smiled at her

Smiling back and attempting to reach for the stall door Mary-Ann could only muster a thank you.

It was awkward to hear herself referred to in a conversation, but as Karenna’s weak yellow pee stream trickled into the bowl, it was still nice to have someone complement her. She was surprised that Erin hadn’t sat down yet. Her legs were still by the stall door. She contracted her bladder muscles again, pushing a paltry amount of urine out of her. As Erin sat down, Mary-Ann was desperately trying to end her conversation. Sue had other things on her mind

“…So that’s why I sell these oils and crystals. You know? You don’t need healthcare, everything can be all natural. Here, I have these samples.” She handed Mary-Ann a packet of something

“Thanks- not to be rude, but I do really need the bathroom.” Mary-Ann was at the point of expressing her need in no uncertain terms.

Without waiting for a response, Mary-Ann swung open the stall door and hung her purse on the door as it slammed back into place. She unzipped her jeans, and shimmed them off herself. Her swollen bladder was moments from releasing, spinning around, Mary-Ann sat down and relaxed.

She broke the seal in the most dramatic way possible. Shooting out of her at an aggressive speed, she splattered the inside of the toilet bowl with her liquor tainted urine. Attempting to give respect to the others in the bathroom, she suppressed her moans of relief. They were instead replaced with the overwhelming sound of Mary-Ann’s overfilled bladder spraying its contents into the toilet water. The splash of her pee was obvious to everyone occupying the bathroom.

As Karenna heard the sound of her Boss’s pee overtake her ears, she rose from the toilet she occupied. Having finished nearly before Mary-Ann started, Karenna flushed and pulled her dark jeans back over herself. Exiting the stall, Sue was still standing there. Was she listening to Mary-Ann pee?

“Do you need anything?” Karenna was annoyed

“I was just going to give her my card-“

“Here, give it to me, I’ll be sure she gets it.” Mary-Ann’s stream was clearly starting to dwindle.

The woman thanked Karenna and walked out of the bathroom. Bothered, Karenna started to wash her hands.

As the rest of her bladder emptied into the toilet, Mary-Ann could see droplets on her thighs. They dripped and slowly dropped off of her smooth skin. Her stream finally subsiding, Mary-Ann exhaled. She sat for a moment or two and waited for Karenna to stop washing her hands. She wiped and flushed not soon after, finally exiting the stall.

She met Karenna at the counter and dug out whatever sample Sue had given her out of her purse. She left it on the counter as she washed her hands. Karenna was still waiting for her friend. Mary-Ann thanked her for dealing with the armature saleswoman and told Karenna to meet her at the bar when she was done. After she left the bathroom, Erin called to Karenna

“Hey, Karenna, could you get in here for a second?” The stall door unlocked

Curious and slightly worried Karenna entered the stall. Bent over with her bottom facing the stall door, Erin was rummaging through her purse. She wasn’t wearing any panties. Karenna stared at her exposed pussy while she excavated a small baggie from her purse.

“You’re cool right?” It was coke.

Karenna put her hands up “I’m not messing with that. I. It’s a long story.”

“Loosen up a little, you’re here to have fun right?”

“This is a you thing.” Karenna back into the stall door. “It’ll stay between us, but I can’t, really.”

“Shame. I was looking forward to some fun.” She lifted her skirt slightly with her free hand, again exposing herself to Karenna. “I can have quite the time.” Karenna could have sworn she saw a few drops of pee fall from Erin’s exposed privates.

“I’m sure you can.” Karenna retreated out of the stall and bathroom, and began looking for Mary-Ann.

Mary-Ann was leaning on the bar counter, watching the band play some generic rock and roll tune. Karenna walked up behind her

“Can we get out of here. I’m about done with the people here.”

“You and me both. I’ve got some liquor at the room anyway.”

The walk back felt much longer. Perhaps it was the dark of the night or because both women had their evenings spoiled with unpleasant people. Mary-Ann was happy to enjoy her slight drunkenness in quiet. The pair was much quieter until they reached the entrance of the hotel, Karenna spoke first

“This place is nice, but the people here kind of suck.”

Mary-Ann laughed “There’s irony there somewhere, but I’m not the one to figure it out.”

“You’re alright though.” Karenna was thinking about making a move

“Well I’m glad you’ve figured that out after a year!” Mary-Ann didn’t pick up on it

The elevator ride was quiet, and the same as the walk back to their room. Karenna wasn’t sure what to say or if she should say it. But her interaction with Erin had made her want to admit to her desires. The two entered their room and as Mary-Ann found the whiskey she had promised, Karenna took a glass in spite of herself.

“Now, why do you think that is?” Mary-Ann said aloud

“Why is what?” Karenna tried to drink the whiskey. She nearly choaked

“Why do people disappoint? I mean we’ve both been through it. Why do you think that is?”

“I wish I had your mind boss.” Karenna felt like opening herself up again. “I’ve done my best to survive. And I have, but…”

“What?” Mary-Ann was more forceful when she was inebriated. She had downed a third of her liquor glass

“I told you this afternoon. Look, the girl had coke. It wasn’t much, but that stuff got my father killed.” Karenna spoke quickly, trying to minimize as many details as she could “I know that can be dangerous, and I’m usually good about that kind of stuff but…”

Mary-Ann looked concerned “But what?”

“She was so…” Karenna couldn’t finish her sentence

Mary-Ann took another drink. “Here, drink some” She motioned for Karenna to drink some out of her glass. “You didn’t take any did you?”

Karenna tried it again. It was strong “No, I did not. But she…” It was so close. Why couldn’t she be honest with Mary-Ann?

“That’s all that matters to me. Let’s change the subject, you don’t have to tell me.”

The two carried on. Slowly switching from a heavy topic to a light, almost silly topic got them both talking and drinking. Mary-Ann finished her glass. She felt tried. Drunk. Karenna was nearly halfway done. Time was lost to the two of them. Until Mary-Ann had to pee again. She felt giddy. Karenna told another joke. Part of her was telling her to do it. Pee her pants right there. Pass it off as a drunkenness and laugh mishap. But she wasn’t that far gone yet. She decided to announce her need instead.

Her voice returning from a bout of laughter she giggled

“Kar, you know what?”

“What?” She was still smiling from her own joke

“I gotta pee again”

Mary-Ann wasn’t sure what she was expecting. She hadn’t even thought that far ahead. Maybe more laughter. But she didn’t get that. She got a coy smile instead

“Oh? What are you telling me for?”

“Cuz I thought I’d be funny. What’s that look for?”

Karenna’s face went blank “What look?”

“C’mon now, I know that look. You said that girl was- something. Tonight.”

Karenna felt like her back was against the wall. The only way through was forward

“She was so…Look. I wanted her ok? I thought she was hot.” Karenna felt ashamed.

Her face went red she looked down. Away. She wanted to hide. Her biggest secret, the one she hid from nearly everyone, revealed to her boss.

“So you like girls, wh-“

“No! I…I like both ok? I just…lean more towards girls.”

Mary-Ann opened her arms wide “Was that so hard to say?”

“Kind of” Karenna was still unsure. But it was out now

Mary-Ann was ostentatious when drunk “We’ve all got our things. Those things that turn us on. You know what mine is?”

Karenna shook her head. Mary-Ann answered unabashedly.

“I pee my pants on purpose.”

“…what?” Karenna looked towards her boss.

Mary-Ann nodded “There are plenty of days where I wait all day at the office, get home, hop in the shower and just.” She made a flowing motion with her hands “Pshhh.”

“O…oh.”

Karenna was wet. The thought of Mary-Ann, her boss, her idol, peeing her pants was a thought that stuck with her. Pure lust nearly made her ask. It took everything in her not to start touching herself. She couldn’t help but think Mary-Ann was coming on to her. She had to prod

“A…are you saying you, you’re going to now?”

“I might. Do you dare me?” Mary-Ann took a sip of whisky.

“I’m not going to stop you.”

“…Alright, I will.” Mary-Ann stood up “Didn’t think I’d get one this whole trip?”

“What about this morning?”

“That one was real. That doesn’t count!” Mary-Ann shouted towards the wall as she drunkenly wobbled towards the bathroom.

Karenna decided to shoot her shot. She had to see it. Just once in her life. Musting her courage she asked

“Hey…boss?”

“What?” Mary-Ann turned back around, she was in the threshold of the bathroom door “I gotta pee” She jostled her legs dramatically

“C-c-can I watch?”

There was a silence. Karenna wondered if she had just ruined her chance. Fear struck her. Worry. Regret. Mary-Ann spoke

“Sure, what the hell?”

Hopping off the couch, Karenna walked into the bathroom, Mary-Ann stood in the shower, her light colored jeans hugged her curves.

“You want instructions too?” Mary-Ann asked jokingly

“I-I mean if you’re offering.” Karenna was intrigued, fixated on Mary-Ann’s crotch

“I’m sure most people would assume that you’re just relaxing, but here’s what I do.” Mary-Ann widened her stance “See, I relax first, then push, and I alternate until…oh” Mary-Ann gasped

Karenna saw it, a small wet patch appeared on Mary-Ann’s jeans. It seemed to stop for a moment, then a large streak raced down her leg. Mary-Ann finished her instructions

“And once you’ve got it. Just relax.”

In no time, Mary-Ann’s jeans began to glisten. They were getting darker, and as she continued to release, they became overflowed. Her pee splattered the shower floor, creating a puddle that joined with the overflow from her cuffs. It soothed Mary-Ann as it flowed over her thighs. She closed her eyes and leaned back. The spectacle was almost too much for Karenna to handle. When she saw Mary-Ann’s face, she had to try it.

Following Mary-Ann’s instruction, she relaxed first. She could feel some rush forward. It stopped. She pushed. Nothing. She relaxed. Nothing still. She tried both. As she tightened her bladder muscles, she loosened her walls. She tried to listen to Mary-Ann’s splattering urine. Then there was something a quick rush. It fell through her resisting muscles and we her panties. She took her opportunity. Relaxing again she felt another small jet. Then another. Then a short flow. It warmed her crotch. As it sat it nearly made her cum. It was so warm, it felt unlike anything she had ever felt before. A small stream sprung into her jeans, and her thighs felt wet. She inadvertently gasped as she quickly finished. Mary-Ann heard it

“Hey Kar, is that what I think it is?” The last of Mary-Ann’s pee was rolling down the back of her legs

Karenna gave a sheepish grin “I tried it.”

“Turn around, let me see!”

Karenna turned around and bent forward, showing off her wet crotch

“Look at you!” Mary-Ann smacked her ass. Karenna nearly came “It’s fun, isn’t it?”

Karenna nodded and turned back around. He cheeks were flushed. She was wet. Horny. She wanted Mary-Ann and she wanted her now. She grabbed her boss’s soaking wet thigh. She ran her finger up. Up towards-

“No. Kar." Mary-Ann grabbed her wrist. " I like you- just not,  like that.”

Karenna’s heart sank

“But…it was fun. Maybe we share this as friends?”

A compromise. Not what she wanted, but good enough for now. She could get Mary-Ann eventually

“I’d like that boss.”

4 hours ago, LifeIsStrange said:

Didn't feel rushed to me at all.

That’s a relief. I want to be detailed as possible, while letting your mind fill in the imagery. I’m glad it came out ok

3 hours ago, PeeHour said:

That was right up my alley - might be my favorite part so far! (Although it's close between this part and last). I didn't feel it was too rushed, except maybe the descriptions when Karenna wet (the shorter sentences), but overall I really enjoyed it.

I wanted to emphasize the fact that she didn’t really go all that much, but I can see how that would be a frustrating read. It’s always best to keep the reader in mind while writing. But don’t worry, 3.5 will make up for it!

1 hour ago, Markj9494 said:

This story is great! Really love the characters and the progression between them. Excited to see more and where you can take it next.

There’s a whole story here, I think you’ll be surprised in the directions it can go. Thanks for your feedback!

1 hour ago, PeeHour said:

Wow this was definitely my favorite part so far! (Of course I am biased towards nonchalant/deliberate wettings). And I'm not usually affected by swimsuit wettings since they're supposed to get wet, but the way you described those scenes definitely resonated with me. Also the dialogue and conversations were excellent. (I took some mental notes myself for my own stories). Well done!

I’ve always been fascinated by “Doing something while wetting”. (is that a category?) And the nonchalant yet purposeful act I think plays well there. I’m glad I nailed the swimsuit wetting too, I’m not huge on them, because like you said, they are meant to get wet. Plus everyone goes in the pool/ocean, so its not special.

Glad you were able to lift some mental notes from my work, always happy to help another writer! If it’s ok with you, maybe I’ll reference Tori and friends in an upcoming chapter? Just like a little cameo?

Also, did the opening scene with Karenna work? It was just her in the scene, but I was curious as to how her “role play” with herself came out to the reader

1 hour ago, orangelion said:

That was a lot of wettings in one chapter! How about "yellow river" or "the dam won't hold" as the code phrase?

Right now I’m leaning towards “The dam won’t hold.” Thinking of maybe changing it to ‘the dam’s not holding.” But right now that my favorite!

I know it was a lot of wettings, and that mark may not be topped again, I hope it was a fun read!

57 minutes ago, PeeHour said:

"Doing something while wetting" is definitely a great topic. I think Karenna's role play worked nicely, I was able to understand what was going on. 

As far as the cameo, that's a great idea! You can message me about specifics. 

Great! I’ll dm you soon, probably won’t publish anything on it for a least a month. Have a lot of other story points I want to get to

4 hours ago, Bucketman said:

Honestly I love it. It haven’t seen many on-purpose bedwettings like that and it was really nice. The description itself was also great. Thank you for doing so well with the request.

No problem! I took a gamble by having her unconscious, but I wanted to see how it could be done from a writing perspective. It’s not a big part of my omo interest, but I get why its enticing. So I really wanted to nail it for you and other enthusiasts. Really glad it worked!

2 hours ago, PeeHour said:

Excellent! I love the transformation of Karenna - she really enjoys this now. And the playful banter between Mary-Ann and Karenna about their new shared interest is captivating.

I wonder if the two current coworkers will somehow have their secret found out by the new employee? Or maybe they'll introduce her to it on purpose? I don't know, there are many different directions you could take this and I'm excited to see where it goes regardless of how it unfolds.

I'm liking where this story is going. Looking forward to the next part!

It almost feels like she’s becoming more of the enthusiast over Mary-Ann, but writing their banter is almost as fun as the actual wetting, if I do say so myself. 

I will say, Cassie only passed the first phone interview- she still has the in-person interview before we see if she’s fit for service. But Karenna can get adventurous, can’t she? And with chapter 4 coming in soon, who knows where that will take us?

A/N: Hey, we're back on schedule, how about that! Anyway, here is interlude 2.2, and boy is it spicy! It's my first time writing a post pee sex scene, so I'm a little worried about how it came out. I like the sexual part of omo, sure, but I also really like how softcore it can be. Did I go too far? Let me know, also, there's a question I want you to answer at the bottom, after you're done reading. Lastly, the peeing aspect was requested by @orangelion, and I have to say, I really liked it! A similar scenario might show up again in chapter 4. As always, feedback is not only appreciated, but encouraged, and you too can suggest a scene for an interlude, either comment it or send me a DM. Next part should be available on Sunday 11.14.2021

Interlude 2.2:

The beat of the music drove Karenna’s hips. Swaying back and forth, locking in each place, her skintight red dress hung to her gyrating body.  Even in the brief flashes of light, Karenna could hardly make out who she was dancing with. He was tall, she could tell that much. He was an awkward dancer. Karenna knew she stood out, even with him. Her dress sparkled as each of the lights of the club bounced off her small stature. With each sway of her hips, she temporarily exercised her problems out. A few drinks in, and she was alive.

She felt a stroke on her left shoulder. A touch. The smallest of hairs on her arms stood at attention. She shivered. She spun. Standing at Karenna’s eye level was a petite Asian woman. Her smoky eye makeup gave her a devilish appearance in the dark. The two acquaintances spun each other around. Their hands locking for the first time. Karenna felt cold, excited. Something was different about this girl. She seductively danced herself was closer to Karenna. Ran a hand up her thigh. Karenna couldn’t help but moan. The two locked eyes. Karenna staring, the other woman blinked, avoiding Karenna’s gaze. Trying to win her back, Karenna reached out. She touched the smooth skin on her partner’s arm. The woman turned, a sly smile on her face. The two moved their hips the beat of the music. Another song, this one slower. As Karenna slowed down, she felt her earlier drinks catch her bladder. Deciding to go after this song, she stoked the back of her partner. The woman’s strapless black dress was harsh, a different texture than her soft skin. She responded, lightly swishing her hand from the hem of Karenna’s dress, just missing her snatch, up to her breasts. Though her hand never made contact, as it brushed over her bladder, Karenna instinctively closed her thighs. An obvious move, she felt a flash of embarrassment.

The woman looked down, having seen Karenna’s movement. She met Karenna’s eyes and winked. Lightly sliding a finger over Karenna's left shoulder, she leaned in, talking just over the music

“My kind of girl.”

Karenna’s heart skipped a beat. Infatuation and lust filled her veins. Desire warmed her body. As the song ended, so did their dance. Sliding away, Karenna gave her own wink back. Guided by instinct she actually spoke

“Don’t go away.”

The other woman smiled as Karenna slipped her way past the bar towards the bathrooms. Karenna no longer felt the beat of the music. She was walking on air, her heart nearly falling out of her chest. A rush so great she nearly felt faint. Their was a fairly long line for the ladies. Typical. Though it gave her time to lean against the wall and catch her breath. This reprieve was short as the same woman stood next to her. Karenna got a look at her similar breast size. She was cute. And very clearly interested.

“That was quite the show.” The woman started

“You’re quite the dancer” Karenna responded

She smiled slyly, “I was more interested in that move at the end.”

“This?” Karenna crossed her legs and bounced her hips. The move outweighed her desperation

“Yeah. That. You have a name as cute as that wiggle?”

“Karenna, you?”

The woman put a hand on Karenna back. Shivers again “I think I’ll just call you K.”

“Pet names already?” Karenna batted her eye lashes, hoping they hid her complete arousal

“I don’t know. Are you a pet?”

The line moved up one

“I can be. If you’re nice enough.”

“Seems like you got a little bite.” She leaned over Karenna’s left shoulder, whispering now “Or maybe you’re just frisky because you’ve got to piss?”

Karenna jogged her legs in place “Maybe.”

“See, I think you’re lying to me.”

Karenna turned her head, craning her neck to lock eyes with this woman “Really?” She asked in a low tone

“I think you’re trying to hide it. I think you had one extra and this whole time; you’ve been waiting for it.”

Karenna got a sparkle in her eye. She wished that was the case. But she wanted to play.

“You’ve been waiting too long, haven’t you?”

Karenna was melting into her emotions. She moaned in response. Her quean continued to lure her

“I know you’re desperate K. This line isn’t moving and I think you’re about to piss yourself.”

It wasn’t true. Karenna wanted to be. She was out of words as her nipples hardened from pleasure. Her panties were wet in another way.

“But you know what K?”

Karenna looked at her, her eyes ablaze with lust.

“Me too.”

Karenna nearly came on the spot. She could hardly control her breathing. Her whole body wobbled in anticipation. The woman pulled on Karenna’s shoulder, her butt collided with the alluring girls genitals. Whispering in Karenna’s left ear, she spoke

“It’s always important to take your pets out to squat- isn’t it?”

Karenna moaned again.

“You’d like that, wouldn’t you”

Karenna was incapable of words.

“That’s not an answer K.”

“Yes.”

“Yes what?”

“I’d like to go out and…” Embarrassment caught her. Lust kicked the words out “…Squat with you”

“You want to piss for me?”

“Yes.”

“Then I need just one thing from you.”

“What? Anything.” Karenna was over taken by all of her desires

“Tell her.” The woman pointed to the girl in front of them

“W-what?” Karenna wasn’t sure what her tempting damsel wanted

“Tell her how bad you’ve got to piss. Prove that you want me.”

Karenna gulped. This is what she wanted, right? Her deepest fantasies. Shame and desire. But she was afraid. She walked up behind the unsuspecting girl. She was in thigh-high socks and a short skirt. Karenna’s palms were sweating. She had nearly forgotten her need to pee. She pushed herself though it. Every fiber of her body told her not to.

“Um…e-ex…excuse me.” The woman turned, her phone light showing her makeup covered face.

“I’ve uh…” Karenna’s mind tried its hardest to stop her. Her body demanded it. “um…I-I have to pee.”

The woman looked up from her phone “Oh. Okay?” She was confused.

Karenna didn’t know where to go with the interaction. She felt a presence behind her. Her desire for the night stood behind her. She stepped forward. Intervening on Karenna’s behalf.

“Sorry about my friend here. She’s a little shy- but she’s about to piss her panties.” She had Karenna’s shoulders as she whisked the two of them away “I’ll deal with her though.”

As she slipped Karenna out a side door, she whispered “You want this, don’t you?”

Karenna swallowed her embarrassment. Her feelings of regret. “Uh-huh”

The two snuck behind a dumpster. Karenna slid her red panties down. They went over her heels and onto the concrete. She leaned her back against the wall. She wanted a strong stream, a long pee to prolong her anticipation of what might happen after. She wouldn’t normally, but she spread her tight pussy, showing off for her potential mate. Closing her eyes, she felt a familiar rush towards her pee hole. The erotic nature of peeing with another woman was a brand new sensation. It felt-

“Shit, someone’s coming!”

Karenna couldn’t see anyone, but she wasn’t about to get arrested. She closed herself and held her hand over her crotch. It warmed as pee escaped. Then it stopped. She couldn’t find her panties and her desperation had dramatically increased. Her piss was promised an exit, and it was denied. The woman spoke again

“Did you get to pee?”

“No. And it’s bad now.”

“My place is two blocks from here, you can go there. If you can hold it.”

Karenna looked up and smiled, she knew where this was going. But her bladder was heavy, and she was desperate for the second time that day.

The woman slid behind Karenna as they exited the ally way. A small line was still out front, full of patrons attempting to get into the club. As the pair began to cross the street, a cold wind blew. Without the protection of her panties, Karenna felt the cold right up against her. A pang of desperation. Her bladder pressed against her again, begging for the release it was promised. As the two came up on a crosswalk, Karenna had to cross her legs for real. The cold air was not doing her any favors.

“Don’t even think about peeing here.” The woman slapped Karenna’s ass

The surprise contact jolted a few drops out of Karenna. She grabbed herself. The woman spoke in a low tone

“Even if you’ve got no panties to wet.”

Karenna couldn’t think of a reply. Her need had become real as her play had turned into true desperation. They finally got to walk again, the movement caused more drops to escape. Cursing herself for her play in bed that morning, she tried to nurse her weak bladder. She clenched her thighs together, stopping her walk.

“You’re not going to make it if you keep stopping.”

“I don’t think I’m going to make it either way.”

As her bladder continued to collect more alcohol from the club, she exhaled. It officially hurt now. She started to walk again, but her bladder wasn’t going to take much more of this. Another crosswalk. Karenna started to sweat

“This way.”

As she took Karenna by the shoulder, the movement was felt through her urinary system. It pounded her tried pee hole. It begged her. The street was nearly empty at this dark hour. No one would notice. Stopping to grab herself Karenna rasped her decision

“I-I reall-really need this. I’m sorry.” She started again

“No.” She heard Karenna’s jet of pee slap the concrete “NO! You piss right here and I’ll leave you here.” She lowered her tone “And you’re too cute to just leave.”

Karenna clenched again. Pee continued to spill into her hand. She was able to squeeze shut. Barely. She had two needs she wanted to desperately clear. But her bladder was soon to decide for her.

“H-how much further? I c…I don’t t-think I can wait much longer.”

“Up this street. Be a good girl for me.”

Karenna walked at a slow pace. Crossing on leg in front of the other as she did. She was sure she was slowly leaking pee as she did. A shiver. She couldn’t hold it anymore

“I-I’m peeing.”

A clear jet of pee shot forth. The sidewalk was quickly splashed with a desperately held piss. It splashed Karenna’s heels as more relief stuck her. She felt something. A hand. It forced her walls shut.

“I told you. You’re going to hold it.” Karenna’s pee slid out of the slits in the woman’s fingers, still hitting the concrete.

A jet sprayed up from her pee hole and wet her dress in the front. The woman commanded

“And you’ll hold it because I told you to. Now stop pissing.”

Karenna tried to do as commanded. It sputtered, her flow slowing down. She put her hands over the woman’s. Karenna had never been so turned on in her life. As her pee shut off, Karenna looked over her left shoulder. She tried to kiss this mystery woman. She had more power over Karenna bladder than even she did. The woman pull away

“Since you can’t hold it like a good girl, I’m going to help you. But you better not piss in my hand.”

“I-I’ll try.”

“You’d better. Apartment is just up ahead.”

As the two walked at Karenna’s speed, the woman began massage Karenna’s exposed pussy. A range of emotions pulsed through her. Her release and her desire for sex diminished her bladder’s priority. While it still burned in anticipation to be voided, she made her way to the white awning of the old brick building. The paint was peeling off the doors. Karenna stopped in front of them, still holding herself. The woman spoke

“I’m taking my hand away. If you piss on the door, I’m leaving you out here. Is that clear?”

“Uh-huh.” Karenna could hardly speak though her desperation for both sex and relief

Slowly the woman let go, and Karenna tightened her muscles, asking for one last hold. As the woman’s hand left, Karenna placed her own hands back over her exposed self. She held it, though not without difficulty.

“H-hurry.”

The woman didn’t respond to her plea. She opened the door, the hallway was hot, exceedingly so. The first door on the left. Apartment number 3. Just before the stairs. Karenna shook in front of the door. Quivering. The woman slowly unlocked the door, and gently pushed it open. Karenna tried to rush inside but her shoulder was caught. Now just inside the door to the dark room, the woman held her.

“P-please I-I can’t.”

“I know. I know you can’t hold it anymore. I know your going to piss on my floor.” She closed the door with her free hand and took Karenna’s womanhood again.

“But I’m going to let you be bad.”

In a moment the hardwood floor was splattering. Karenna had never relaxed so fast in her life. It splattered her legs, and soaked the woman’s hand. In the erotic experience she was having, she still wished she was wearing her panties. With the woman’s hand over her, she couldn’t even pull her dress down to wet it. Surprised at how much she missed that part of it, her feelings were replaced by the fact that she was about to cum. Her hissing pee was starting to die down and the woman had begun manipulating her clit. She told Karenna

“But bad girls need to be punished. And you’ve been so dirty.”

As the two made out Karenna’s dress found its way into her puddle. The woman guided her into the bedroom, Karenna found it hard to see in the dark. As the two collapsed om the bed, Karenna was handed something.

“Bite these, you’re going to scream.”

They were her panties. How this woman got her hands on them wasn’t a problem right now, Karenna needed this. And scream she did.

Having finished writhing and pleasuring each other, Karenna lay on this strangers bed, spent. Reflecting, she finally asked again

“What is your name?”

The woman turned to Karenna, and swung her leg over the nude girl. Karenna felt a warm sensation on her stomach. Whoever they were, they were peeing on her. Relaxing, Karenna let go too, peeing the bed as well. The woman leaned in close again. Finally whispering in Karenna’s left ear.

“I’m Chloe. And I’m the worst mistake of your life.”

A/N: So what do you all think of Chloe? Does she fit her role well, or is she too over the top? Would really love your first impressions of her, because, without spooling anything, she will be reoccurring. In what capacity? There are certain clues I left in some of the descriptions, which should let careful readers in on the direction of Karenna's ark. 

On 11/12/2021 at 7:55 AM, PeeHour said:

First impressions of Cloe: She doesn't mess around, knows exactly what she wants, and isn't afraid to say it! I'll admit, I thought this was going to end up being a dream scene or fantasy with how well it seemed to be going for Karenna (and how Chloe seemed to be reading her mind). But then when she realized her panties and dress weren't getting wet and actually seemed disappointed at that, I think that grounded it back to reality. Chloe seems more likely into the peeplay / golden showers stuff rather than omo (which seems more common and makes it more realistic), whereas Karenna is more into the omo side of primarily wetting and desperation. If my assumption is correct, it'll be interesting to see Karenna shift Chloe over into her world - it's not too far of a jump! (And I wonder how will this affect Karenna's interest in her boss?)

As far as the sexiness/explicitness, I think you did well of walking the line between softcore and, well, hardcore. The story was super hot, and without delving too far, you managed to describe a "spicy" encounter. As always, I'm looking forward to the next part!

I like your breakdown of Chloe, she certainly is direct, did you pick up on a sinister (maybe a hint) vibe? I was trying to focus my writing on colors this time around, specifically with the dark and almost mystical colors of the club. I agree, not only was she direct, but that Karenna was also submissive. But I can't help but think the focus on colors hurt the writing in this section

This might be as far as I go with the sexual content, the final interlude of this section will be a wetting, but almost no sexual content.

On 11/12/2021 at 2:22 PM, orangelion said:

@PeeHour summarized my thoughts perfectly, better than I could have. Adding another more frisky woman into the mix makes things more interesting.

On another note @PPP just posted a short story with a similar scenario if anyone wants to give it a read.
https://www.omorashi.org/topic/71930-omovember-2021-day-7/

I'm glad the story still moved in the right direction for you, all though I feel like I mis-steped on the execution a little. But thank you for introducing me to the concept of holding without panties. Upskirt/doing something bottomless is part of my non-omo interest, and I never thought to combine the two. Another scenario will show up again later (and maybe sooner rather than later)

You're welcome for introducing you to the concept. I thank you for writing this story and more specifically my requested scenario. You are right the your execution is a bit different than what I had in mind, but you made it even better than what I was imagining. I don't the focus on colors hurt your writing in this chapter, in fact I think it made it more interesting and mysterious. By the way, I think I'll skip all the wetting chapters from now on because to be honest I'm not a big fan of wetting.

I'm not totally vested in this idea, but I'm just throwing it out there, what if one the women pulls a saran wrap toilet prank.

4 minutes ago, orangelion said:

I'm not totally vested in this idea, but I'm just throwing it out there, what if one the women pulls a saran wrap toilet prank.

By the way, I think I'll skip all the wetting chapters from now on because to be honest I'm not a big fan of wetting.

Not sure how this might work with each of the girls personalities, but I like the idea!

If you want to skip the wetting, the peeing scenes in chapter 4 will be 4.1, 4.2 and 4.6

A/N: You won't mind if I post a little early, would you? Here's the final Interlude before chapter 4, and Mary-Ann may have finally met her prince. Though the question is, will he found out about her "habit"? And What will he think of it? While not all answered in this interlude, like with Chloe, I'd like your first impressions of Tyler, and their relationship. How does it compare to Karenna's? I also went with a more traditional description here, and tried to be more concrete. Let me know how I did, feedback as always is not only appreciated, but encouraged. Don't be afraid to tell me what you like or don't like or if you have a suggestion, scenario or otherwise!

Interlude 2.3

The warm dashboard provided a crisp juxtaposition to the cool air outside. Having just left the gym, Mary-Ann was freshly showered and bundled up in her sweater. As she sipped her what remained of her gym water, she couldn’t get the dry feeling out of her mouth. It had been months since she went on a date, and even longer since she had been on one with a guy she was actually interested in. What it was about him, she didn’t know. Perhaps it was because of their last few interactions, she had been wet or wetting in all of them. Maybe it was jealousy. She had spoken to Karenna the night before, and Karenna had mentioned that she had found someone, while Mary-Ann was happy for her friend, she couldn’t help but feel a little alone. She could see her favorite coffee shop just beyond the red light. She took another drink from her water bottle. In an attempt to finish it, she overflowed her mouth, spilling excess water on her cozy sweater. Mary-Ann cursed as she tried to dry the expensive fleece with her hand.

The light turned green, and she nearly ran into the back of the car in front of her. Her mind was focused on making a good impression. Waiting for an opening in traffic, so that she could turn into the small strip mall, Mary-Ann preened her favorite light jeans. They were casual, but tight. As she turned into the parking lot, she knew she could show-off nicely.

Mary-Ann was happy there was no line, and Hanna was working today, the ever cheerful girl was happy to see Mary-Ann.

“Hey! Mary-Ann! You’re here a little late!”

“Well, I’m meeting someone.”

“Oh? Business?”

Mary-Ann smiled sheepishly. “No…a date.” She couldn’t help but smile

“Aww, good for you!” Hanna leaned in closer “Are they here yet?” She whispered

Mary-Ann scanned the room, not expecting to see him. But she found him. Alone at a table for two. Set up nicely in the corner, engrossed in his tablet. Mary-Ann turned back to Hanna.

“That guy, right there”

“Tyler? He’s cute.”

“You know him?”

“Yeah! He and my sister went to high school together!”

“Really? Is that still going well for you.”

“Yeah, but being a 19 year-old is a little embarrassing. It sucks having an early birthday. You’re getting the usual, right?”

Mary-Ann nodded. Hanna turned to start making it. Silent for a moment. When she returned to ring up Mary-Ann’s order, Mary-Ann continued

“I missed your birthday? You should have said something, I’m in here enough.” The two laughed. Another patron stepped up behind Mary-Ann.

“It was certainly an eventful birthday, I’ll tell you that! But you were in here. It was over the summer, I think you said you had that big meeting.”

“Yes! You should have said something!”

“Hey, you gave me a 20! That was good enough.” Hanna was glad she was wearing her mask, Mary-Ann couldn’t see how hard she was blushing “I got sent home early anyways…”

“Oh? Oh! I’m sorry Hanna, are you ok?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Just, um, little more cautious.” She handed Mary-Ann another drink

“Well, that’s good to hear.” Mary-Ann would never forget what happened to her that day. She wondered about the extra drink “I didn’t order this”

“I know. But it’s Tyler’s favorite. On the house today!”

Mary-Ann thanked her and left a good tip. Hanna was a sweet girl, and Mary-Ann wished the best for her. She made her way towards Tyler, a slight twinge in her bladder from the water earlier. But she didn’t care at the moment. As Tyler looked up from his work, a smile crossed his face. He stood. He pulled out the chair for Mary-Ann. And antiquated gesture perhaps, but for someone with a reputation for being a bit of a meathead, Mary-Ann was pleasantly surprised. She set down the drinks on the table, her purse on the floor next to her, and gave Tyler a friendly hug.

As they embraced, Tyler could hardly keep his hands still. He was more nervous than he had been in years. Why did he, of all of the other guys, get a chance with the brightest star in his industry? She could have anyone. And here she was. They sat down across from each other; Mary-Ann smiling at him, and he at her. He was surprised she knew his favorite coffee. But as he turned the cardboard cup, he saw a little note from Hanna. She thinks your cute!! The exclamation points were dotted with little hearts. Filled with confidence, he started out small.

“I saw you were invited to Steven Warner’s event. You were great! Tell me again about the process you use. With the questions?”

“Tyler. You just did it. That’s it.” She beamed with joy and intrigue at his timidness

“Anything that could be a statement, pose as a question. Here. I could simply state what my hobbies are, or I could just ask you what yours are. You can find out a lot by just asking questions. It’s a little important for sales, isn’t it?”

Tyler nodded, slightly enlightened by Mary-Ann’s words. “If you’re seriously asking, I like football. And, I know it sounds a little odd, but I do like work too.”

“Hey, that not odd. When you like what you do, you like what you do. And, I think you do a good job of it!” She threw a complement his way.

“Well, that’s just because I was trying to impress the mortgage officer on the other side.”

“Awww.” Mary-Ann couldn’t help but feel those little butterflies in her stomach. For someone who was supposed to be slow on the take, he was certainly quick on his feet.

The two talked about business and industry trends for a while. Mary-Ann was lost in his green eyes. Short, close cropped hair and the fact that his arms showed that he worked out, she was certainly physically attracted to him. It was a nice distraction from her bladder, which reminded her of its need with each sip of her coffee. But as Tyler made another astute point about the Real Estate industry, she decided to hold it. There was more to him than just looks, and besides, what if one day he wanted her to hold it for him? The thought aroused her.

The topic moved back to football. A lighter conversation, Mary-Ann asked what Tyler liked about it

“Well, I only played in high school, but I thought it was a great, I dunno, metaphor for life? Like, no matter what hits you, or how hard it hits you, if you’re prepared, you’ll get back up. If you’re not.” He paused “Well…damn I guess it hurts either way.” The two laughed, Mary-Ann’s bladder did not find the joke so funny.

It kicked her muscles, sending a warning to her brain. Crossing her legs, Mary-Ann told her filling bladder to quiet.

“No, but seriously. I think life is always going to be hard. It’s just how you react that matters.” He waited “You know I think the cute lady sitting across from me said something similar.”

Mary-Ann blushed. She finished her cooled coffee. Her insides were nearly jelly, except for her hard bladder. Her hand now free from holding her coffee cup, she placed it over her crotch, a sign of her growing desperation. Even as her coffee had begun to hit her bladder, she was having fun with her hold. She never wanted this conversation to end.

“Well, the cute guy sitting across from me is right.”

“Who, me?” Tyler pointed at himself

The two burgeoning lovers shared another giggle, and Mary-Ann felt like a school girl. A school girl that needed to pee. He bladder spasmed at her laugh, demanding to know why as filled it up with coffee after all that water at the gym. Her hand now firmly grasped her walls together. She was still enjoying her hold.

“You know, football is my favorite sport too. My dad was the head coach of our high school team, he used to take me to all the games.” Her bladder warned her again

“I can’t say that I still like the college or pro games as much” Tyler responded “It just feels like basketball on grass now. Who can have the flashiest players? You know, there’s just not the intellectual side of it that there used to be.”

Mary-Ann nodded. She wished she could respond with a great answer, but her mind was slowly focusing more and more on her bladder needs. She shifted her weight again, bouncing a bit as she did. Taking the opportunity to survey the coffee shop, most patrons hadn’t noticed her. But Hanna walked by, shooting Mary-Ann an inquisitive look. Arching her back slightly forward, Mary-Ann ground her sensitive mound into the chair. Tyler gave her a look

“You ok? I didn’t mean to get caught up in sports talk.”

“What? No, no, I’m fine. I’m just…nervous is all.” Mary-Ann had a fleeting fantasy of telling him how badly she needed to pee

“Oh. Well…it’s kind of cute.” Damn it! Why the hell did I just say that Tyler was afraid that he was too forward

If he only knew. Mary-Ann smiled, her floodwaters nestled behind her clenched muscles. She kept her posture tilted above her swollen bladder. She turned to look at the ladies room. A mother and another woman stood in line. They were going to take a while. Mary-Ann didn’t know how much longer she could keep this up. She turned back to Tyler. Their eyes met. For a moment, they stayed locked. Mary-Ann leaned herself forward more. She wanted to kiss him. He was different than the rest. He didn’t make a move. She knew he must have wanted to. His eyes gave him away. Her bladder kicked her again, demanding her attention. She tapped her foot in response, a sign that her hold was starting weaken. Tyler had another provocative question

“Do you think that art has gotten better or worse over time?”

Taken by the question, Mary-Ann thought for a moment. She struggled to come up with an answer, the only thing on her mind was her urgent need to pee. Her emotions were mixed. She wanted to stay and talk. She wanted relief. But she also wanted this with Tyler. For him to know her in an intimate way. She admonished herself for thinking such thoughts on her first date. And guessed an answer to his question.

“Better, I think.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.” She shifted again. Now rocking back and forth

“Artists are more free to express themselves now and we don’t need to paint to imitate life.” Her bladder contracted. She held on, pushing her free hand into herself. It was nearly time to do something about it

“Wow, I couldn’t disagree more. In my opinion, its like the concept of time.” He looked at his watch “Oh no!” Tyler exclaimed “I’m like 15 minuets late for this meeting!” He opened up his laptop again. “I really hate to do this Mary-Ann, we’ve been talking for a while, and…I didn’t want to end it.”

“N-neither did I” Mary-Ann was shocked at the sudden movement, but was also engaged in a battle with her bladder.

“Can we do this again next week?”

“Y-yes. Please.” Why on earth did you say that? Mary-Ann scolded herself.

As she stood, she did so gingerly. Each movement of her leg muscles took control away from her bladder. She couldn’t fully extend herself. Though her back needed a stretch. Tyler stood as well.

“I’ll walk you to the door at least. I’m really sorry.”

At least my bladder thanks you. “I’m looking forward to it.”

They reached the door, with Mary-Ann carefully crossing one leg in front of the other as she walked. Tyler opened the door for her. She turned and smiled, her back towards the parking lot. The warm sun shone down on her back. She had to make an effort to let him know how she felt. Her bladder wanted her to keep walking. She stood straight as she could. Trying her best not to dance.

“Thanks for taking me out Tyler. I-I…um…uh” Her voice faltered as her panties warmed.

No! No! Stop! An extra second! Please! It stopped briefly as she begged her bladder. She had started to wet herself. While not noticeable now, there was no way she could get back inside. And no graceful way to steer the conversation in that direction. She had to think quickly. She finished thanking him

“I…I’ll let you…get b-back to it.”

He looked concerned but Mary-Ann turned away, hoping that he would think she was just shy. She hopped down off the sidewalk, her tall brown boots providing little support. She balled her fists as she could see her car. Another spirt. Another. A third, this one longer. Mary-Ann could see an obvious dark patch on the crotch of her light jeans. The parking lot was right in front of a main road. Cars could see her. This can’t be happening. I can’t believe I did this to myself! That was so stupid! By some grace she made it to her car without anymore leaks. She opened the driver side door, still unsure of what to do. She thought of a cup. No, she had none. But she remembered the towel she had put in the backseat after her mishap on the side of the highway. That was it.

She opened the backseat door, tossed the towel in the front, and climbed in the cabin. She put the towel down on the seat, and closed the door behind her. Immediately she let go.

To no one but herself she screamed from relief “Oh MAN! I can’t even hold it anymore!”

Her dam burst, the crotch of her light jeans darkening anew. She moaned as a puddle formed around her darkening thighs. She continued to moan at the relief, and the feeling of sexuality flowing through her. She panted to herself

“I…had…to…go…so…bad.” And I loved it so much She thought as she sat back into her seat, closing her eyes. Her puddle making a light splashing noise.

A knock on the door. She opened her eyes. It was Tyler. What was he doing back out here? Turning on her side, hoping to hide the stain, she felt the outside of her leg absorb her still expanding puddle. She did her best to stop. She rolled down the window.

“H-hey, what-what’s up?” She muscled out.

“You forgot your purse.”

“Oh! My…h-hero.” She could hold it in anymore.

The two locked eyes again as more of Mary-Ann’s pee began to saturate her panties. She was turned, and her flow instead went down one leg, rather than pooling around her butt. Tyler was none the wiser.

Just do it man! You were the hometown hero for four years of football, and you can’t even tell her how you feel? Tyler was sweating as the two stayed silent. He loved her blue eyes. You’ll regret it forever if you don’t. Tyler remembered what his father used to say before doing something dumb.

“Aw hell” He pecked Mary-Ann on the cheek. A quick kiss

He has no idea I’m peeing my pants right now. Were Mary-Ann thoughts just before she felt it. He kissed her. Overcome with the emotion of the moment, she reached her hands out of the car. Grabbing him by the collar she pulled him over to the door. She kissed him back, deeply. She hugged him. Moaning as the rest of her pee finally exited her. They broke the kiss. She asked

“Is that what you wanted, tiger?”

Tyler stuttered. A stupid smile on his face. Mary-Ann felt sneaky, he had no idea how wet her pants were. And now, in more ways than one. She continued

“Dinner next week?”

“I-I-I’d love too.” He was still stunned

The two parted, and Mary-Ann sat back down in her cooled puddle. She had a little more already. Relaxing as it rewet and rewarmed her panties, she reminisced about their encounters. When he first brought it up to her, she had just tried her first public wetting. When he asked her out, she had been finishing a long hold, in her pants, and now, they had made out as she wet. While she pulled out of her parking spot, she wondered if maybe peeing her pants before a date- or during was her little good luck charm. As her second wetting stopped, She thought about his questions, his insight. He was more than just his looks.

Mary-Ann sat in her damp pants and towel at the final red light before her apartment gateway. Part of her feared how she would get home without her neighbors seeing her. The other part was still focused on Tyler. She heard her phone buzz, it was from Tyler

This meeting is so boring. Why’d it have to take our time away?

Despite what her bladder thought, Mary-Ann had really wanted the conversation to go on. She sent him a brief text back

Me too! Can’t wait for next week!

As Mary-Ann spotted her apartment complex over the hill, she couldn’t keep the grin off her face. Maybe this wasn’t just a date, but the start of a close-knit future.