Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A/N: Some of these tags relate to part 2. This is my first story or this site so any feedback you might have on story improvements is not only welcome, but encouraged.  Mary-Ann laid still for a

A/N: The conclusion to chapter 2. While I apologize for just the peeing scenes in this chapter, I think it's important to have variety. The Story is still building here so there isn't a ton of plot ot

*A/N: Based on collected feedback, I've decided to cut down this chapter into 3 parts. The next will be released Saturday 10/9/2021. While this chapter contains exclusively pee content with no wetting

Posted Images

1 minute ago, PeeHour said:

Great story! I love how she just "gave in" to the accident and even pushed more out herself... 

And she seems to have enjoyed it giving her "urges." 

Perhaps this was an awakening of sorts and she may eventually initiate another "accident" purposefully? Either way, I'm looking forward to what's to come!

The story might be meandering that way. Part 2 will feature more pee scenes and some unplanned desperation. Mary-Ann might find something out about herself too

I love the business setting and the dynamic between the women. Pencil skirt wettings are always fun. However, I have to post this or it will haunt me:

vulva_inside_article_contenful_2x.thumb.png.b265f5f17480a36513f6a4381853feec.png

The vulva is the boat. The vagina and the urethral opening are separate floor drains inside the boat. The same pelvic floor muscles support the bladder and the vagina internally, but they are ultimately separate structures.

14 hours ago, notthewees said:

I love the business setting and the dynamic between the women. Pencil skirt wettings are always fun. However, I have to post this or it will haunt me:

vulva_inside_article_contenful_2x.thumb.png.b265f5f17480a36513f6a4381853feec.png

The vulva is the boat. The vagina and the urethral opening are separate floor drains inside the boat. The same pelvic floor muscles support the bladder and the vagina internally, but they are ultimately separate structures.

So I’ve had this backwards my whole life…imagine that, the public school system failing basic sex ed.

Part 2.2: Through Thick and Thin; and with Plenty of Disinfectant

*A/N: While it takes a bit to get to the interesting bits, I wanted for focus on character development here. The way that I wrote this was as if Mary-Ann's accident was like a bob going off, there the fallout from it, and all of the things that can come from this event. Let me know if I actually achieve some solid character development here. I know Karenna might seem a little too loyal right now, but it will payoff in the coming chapters. The final part for Chapter 2 will be posted on Tuesday 10/12/2021

Smiling, Tyler extended his hand

“You got a present for me?” He was joking, but it didn’t take him a moment to figure out the Mary-Ann had something behind her back. She smiled back, trying to save face

“No, no. It’s for my building.” She lied

“Oh, I didn’t know you closed on that, congrats!”

“Thanks, yeah that was about eight months ago.”

“What’s the occasion?”

“What do you mean?”

“Isn’t that a gift? Are you having some sort of an event?”

“No, it’s not a gift. No event.”

“Then what is it?”

“It’s...you know. A thing”

Tyler gave a confused look. “Is it something I’m not supposed to know about?”

“No, it’s just not important” Mary-Ann looked over to Karenna for assistance

“Tyler, you said you had some closings, and we’d be happy to accommodate a space for you.” Karenna leaned forward accentuating her breasts a little. “Why don’t I show you around?”

“Uh…yeah, sure. I’d like that”

“Mary-Ann, you’ve got to go, I know, I’ll see you later” Mary-Ann couldn’t be more thankful for Karenna’s resourcefulness and made sure to keep her wetted clothes behind her as she exited.

As Karenna rose from her desk, she walked Tyler towards the conference room that she and Mary-Ann had met in this morning. She subtlety swayed her hips in an attempt to accentuate her backside. As they walked into the conference room she gestured towards the size of the room. Karenna turned to face Tyler.

“I’m sure this will do just fine. You’re going to use me as your originator. She stepped closer to him “right?”

“Uh, yeah, sure. That sounds nice.” He smiled nervously

Karenna smiled flirtatiously back

“Well, get to it then”

As Tyler attempted to stammer something else, Karenna was happy at how quickly he melted. She walked him back to the front door, saw him out and sat back down at her desk. She had a text message waiting for her on her personal cell. It was Mary-Ann.

Thanks for the cover. Could you also make an appointment to get the carpet in my office cleaned? 🙈

Yeah no problem

Thanks! You’re the best. Don’t say anything about it please I’m so ashamed

Happens to the best of us

Before she turned onto the highway, Mary-Ann pulled her SUV into a gas station. She knew it looked odd to be dressed in workout clothes and have her expensive purse with her, but as she walked into the convenience store, she felt a little devilish knowing that of all the patrons, only she knew why her outfit didn’t match her purse. Aside from gas, she was hungry, hungry enough to order from the fast food counter. She debated with herself on getting the large water cup, but with how salty her meal was- plant based or not, she knew she needed it.

After paying for her food and gas, Mary-Ann began to fuel her car when she got a call from Karenna.

“Hey boss, the steam cleaner can’t get here until next week. Is the carpet going to be ok?”

“Um” Mary-Ann’s face blushed with embarrassment “No, probably not.”

“What should I do then? I can’t find another local place.”

“I’m not sure, I just know it can’t be good for it to sit like that.” Mary-Ann’s SUV was filled and she climb back inside the cabin.

“Did you ever have a pet or something? I mean...”

“What do you mean?” Mary-Ann felt a flash of anger

“I’m just saying I never did! I don’t know how to treat a rug like this.” Karenna wasn’t sure if she should apologize or feel miffed that her boss was angry at her for not knowing how to clean piss out of a carpet.

“Look, just ask the internet.” Mary-Ann felt herself getting hysterical as her embarrassment had turned itself into misplaced anger at Karenna. She attempted to apologize “I’m sorry, could you just figure it out yourself?” It sounded more forceful than she wanted.

Karenna was silent for a moment “Alright”

Mary-Ann thanked her and hung-up. Disgusted with how she just acted towards her protégé, she tried to block it out of her mind as she drove down the highway.

How to clean piss out of a rug

Karenna searched the question on her work computer, there was no way she was typing that phrase into her personal phone. She perused through a number of articles on dog and cat training, with the underlying ingredient appearing to be baking soda.

How to clean your boss’s piss out of her rug after she got mad at you for pissing herself

Karenna erased her next query before even hitting “enter”. She couldn’t help but type out her anger, if only for a moment. She refined her search

How to clean human piss out of a rug

She again found baking soda to be the most common answer, as well as another person suggesting Himalayan salt, but she still cobbled together a list.

Mary-Ann finished her lunch and was nearly done with her water cup as she barreled down the rural highway. Her silent driving was broken by a call back from Karenna.

“I think the best bet is going to be baking soda and disinfectant.”

“Ok.” Mary-Ann wasn’t sure why Karenna had called just to say that

“Should I put it on the business card?” Oh. That’s why she called

“They count as office supplies, sure.” There was a pause. “I’m not really angry with you. It’s just not something I’ve had to ask of you before. Or thought I ever would have to.” She swallowed in shame, hoping to drown her pride too. Karenna didn’t respond. Mary-Ann continued

“It’s just that I really had to go when I got in this morning. And we were so busy…” The silence weighed down on the conversation. Mary-Ann broke through the last of her pride.

“I really just couldn’t hold it anymore. It started coming out, and the only thing I could do was try not to get it on the chair. You’ve done nothing but help me through it, you’re gone above and beyond.” Mary-Ann started to feel an overwhelming scene of thankfulness for Karenna and started to tear up at the experience of her morning.

“Well, I still believe in you, boss. I’m shocked this happened, but I’ll give you this one.” Karenna tried another joke “I think we all get at least one free pass to piss ourselves in life, sometimes you just got to go.”

Mary-Ann chuckled at this one, it helped quell her emotions. “I guess I just used mine then.”

“I guess you did. Alright, let me get these things for you and I’ll be on my way.”

Mary-Ann finished her water cup and continued towards her rental property.

Karenna packed up her personal items from her desk and walked out the door, noting that all of the pee talk with her boss and her soda from lunch had begun to make a move on her own bladder. The general store near their office park was not that far away, and she knew she could wait until she got back to their office bathroom. She put her purse down in her passenger seat as she fell into her sedan. As she pulled out of the parking lot, she was surprised at the amount of traffic that was in the lane she needed to cross into. Instead she took the traffic lane in the opposite direction she needed to go, just to be able to get onto the road.

Taking an extra ten minutes just to find a suitable place to turn around had caused Karenna to change her plans. Even though she hated the idea, she was going to use the toilet at the store. After witnessing Mary-Ann’s ordeal, and being forced to clean it up, made her recontextualize her feelings around unfamiliar bathrooms. The store was just a few moments away, but the nearly standstill traffic had also caused Karenna to doubt she should fight it on the way back.

As Mary-Ann passed through the small downtown just outside her rental, she felt her bladder call out to her again. Normally she would have tried to wait until she got back to her own home, but today’s ordeal had shifted her behavior.  As she cut through the residential streets in this rural town, she finally pulled into the parking area for her small double duplexes. Both Donovan and the contractor for the air conditioning unit were already there. She would have to wait to use one of the duplex’s toilets.

A half an hour had passed and Karenna could finally see the sign for the discount store. With her need having grown in that time, she was happy to finally see relief in sight. Another five minutes passed before she could turn into the parking lot, still unaware of what caused the delay, she got out of her car and grabbed her purse.  She was happy that her need was not so great that she had to hold herself, but Karenna quickened her pace as she entered through the sliding doors.

As Mary-Ann stepped out of her vehicle, she was greeted by a number of small lawn signs stuck in the grass facing the road. Each one with a hashtag or website address that she was unfamiliar with. Donovan walked over an extended his hand to shake.

“Just in time, thanks for coming out so late.”

“What’s with this?” Mary-Ann gestured to the signs

“Someone must have put them in.”

“One of my tenants?”

“Not sure, haven’t asked. I could take ‘em out if you want.”

“Find out if its someone here first. If it is, I’ll talk with them. Otherwise, I’ll need you to take it to the city.”

“The city?”

“It’s illegal to put signs in someone else’s lawn. No idea what this one’s for but I don’t want it.”

Donovan studied the signs. He squinted to read the print.

“Oh. This is for that mechanic.”

“I’m sorry?”

“Yeah, he was working, and someone came up and shot him.” Donovan made a gun gesture with his finger.

“Bang. Yeah, everyone ‘round here is tore up about it. Nice guy. Or was.”

“I still don’t want a hashtag in my lawn.”

Donovan put his hands up to feign submission. “Alright. But you might get some resistance.”

Mary-Ann shrugged. Donovan led her to the man delivering the parts. She signed off on the delivery and paid for the part. As the man climb back into his van she turned to Donovan.

“You dragged me out here on a two hour drive for this?”

She followed him as he walked over to the malfunctioning air conditioning.

“Not my policy on the signature thing.” He opened a flap on the side of the unit and started to work on the issue.

“But if this was all you needed me for, couldn’t you have just sent the paper work over to me?”

“You don’t take faxes.”

Mary-Ann was beyond irritated “Because its 2021. You could have just scanned it and sent it in an email.”

“Then how would they know it was you?”

“Because I’d have a copy in my inbox.”

Donovan stopped working for a moment. “Oh yeah. Sorry, I was just trying to get this done today.”

Mary-Ann rolled her eyes. If Donovan wasn’t such a handy man he’d never have been hired. But an honest man was hard to find these days. Still, she now knew about the unwanted sign and could use it to ask for a bathroom. Her need had continued to grow as she had been standing outside.

Karenna held the box of baking soda close to her as she scanned the shelves for disinfectant. For the highest shelves she needed to stand on her toes to figure out what items they had. The constant standing and bending over had caused her bladder to expand and contract, increasing her need to the point where she actually considered using the store bathroom instead of waiting to get back to the office.

“Can I help you with anything?” A thin man in a monotone voice asked

“Could you tell me where the disinfectant is?”

“At the end of the isle. May I ask what brand you are considering purchasing?”

Karenna thought it was an odd question but she answered it anyway

“I don’t know, whichever one is cheapest.”

“I would advise you against that. It’s important to get one the actually works sometimes they don’t actually work they just smell nice they put a picture of lemon on some of the cheaper ones and they do not smell like lemon not that I have smelled a lemon but I still think these companies should be more accurate in what they sell but I guess you could not sell the scent that some of them have. Here I’ll show you them.”

As the boring man led Karenna down the aisle, she began to walk with her thighs unconsciously closer together. This helped squeeze her womanhood and ease the building pressure in her abdomen. When they got to the end of the aisle, he showed Karenna an entire rack of disinfectant.

“These are all of the ones we have here” In one motion he grabbed the middle container and showed it to Karenna.

“This one is my favorite I use it when I have to clean mothers house it is very reliable and you can use it with the elderly because it does not smell I had my cousin Frank who was old die because of the chemicals they put in the cheap ones we were all sad when Frank died because he was funny but I got his silver dollar collection out of it so I guess it could have been worse. Do you have relatives miss?”

Karenna nodded

“So do I. Some are nice others go to prison. I do not see the ones that went to prison all that often I think its because they are in jail cousin Frank used to say it was like time-outs for adults which was funny but it was his son in prison so I guess you have to make jokes like that when you raise a criminal. I never wanted to be a criminal that is why I work here.

Karenna needed to get out of this speech and grabbed the can from the boring man. She was kicking the carpeted floor with her heel, both out of boredom and out of a desire to stave off the need to piss.

“Thanks for the recommendation. Where are the bathrooms?”

“In the back” He pointed to the back of the store where there was an outlet with a large sign above it that said RESTROOMS. He continued with another boing talk

“You know when I was little mother used to tell me that father was swallowed up by the monster in the bathtub so I never wanted to go in there I was not potty trained until I was seven and even then it took longer to get me to shower sometimes I still fear whatever is in the bathroom at night that is why I sleep with the light on.”

As he rambled on, Karenna slowly backed away with a fake smile, and headed towards the restrooms. The boring man was still talking to her.

“Turns out my father was not eaten by a bathroom monster but he died in the parking lot of a bar before I was born. Heroin. Anyway, enjoy your disinfectant.”

Karenna ducked into the small alcove in the wall and opened the swinging door to the ladies room. A decent sized bathroom, it had three stalls, and the middle one was occupied. Her heels clicked on the clean tile floor as she swung the far stall door open. As she put the disinfectant in her purse and hung it on the hook on the inside of the door, the woman next to her started to pee. Karenna heard the urine splash into the toilet and her own need increased dramatically. It always happened to her, and she briefly flashed back to times when she had been desperate in school or a club and the sound of other women peeing nearly made her wet herself. Karenna fiddled with her belt, just as she had in the morning, and the sound of the other woman’s pee stopped. After a few moments, the stall next to her came alive again with the sound of a quick stream of piss jetting into the toilet. Karenna rolled her eyes as she finally got her belt undone, her need now annoyingly greater than it was. The motion of swinging her pants and panties to the floor and sitting on the toilet was swift and Karenna sighed in spite of herself, her own stream quickly starting. It was nice, the annoyance of the entire trip melting away as her wide stream of piss hissed out of her. More so recounting the whole experience to herself Karenna said aloud

“Man, that guy would not stop talking.”

“Oh, you must have met Allan. Nice guy but he never really shuts up” The other woman was talking to Karenna from her own stall. Not really wanting to engage in a conversation, and certainly not while she was pissing into the toilet, Karenna mumbled a response

“..yeah.”

“I heard from a girl who used to work here that he once talked to her so long that she started to pee herself. I wonder if that’s why she doesn’t work here anymore.”

Karenna didn’t respond, the entire awkward situation exemplified her strange day. She turned her head down and simply watched the rest of her stream spray out of her vagina. The other woman had finished peeing, and to avoid talking with whomever had an anecdote about a fellow employee, Karenna waited. Instead of wiping right away, Karenna continued to drip, her bladder now empty. The other women didn’t move. The only sound in the bathroom was the occasional drop of piss exiting Karenna. With the other woman distracted or simply not paying attention, Karenna quickly grabbed a sheet of toilet paper and wiped herself. Dumping the used paper into the slightly yellow toilet water, she pulled up her pants and grabbed her purse. The sound of her flushing toilet covered her washing her hands quickly and she left the restroom, not looking back to see if the other woman had exited.

A/N: I feel like the writing was a little janky here, but it still conveys the change in Mary-Ann's behavior well. Next update will be Tuesday 10/19/21

Interlude 1.2:

Her heart was beating so fast it felt like she could choke on it. Every muscle in Mary-Ann’s body was relaxed. The SUV was on, but she just sat back in her seat for a moment. It was so wrong, so taboo, and so hot. It was a new experience and a state she hadn’t expected to be in. Total satisfaction, until the end.

Mary-Ann started to drive back to her apartment, her wetting playing over and over again in her mind; it felt like everything about it was perfect until the end. She wanted to deny it, but she knew she caught Tyler looking at her pants. The inside of her legs were soaked, and the stain clearly started at her crotch, how could he have not seen it? Maybe he did and he wasn’t going to call her. Maybe he did and he would tell others. What if he did, and her business network found out about it? She imagined the jokes and the mockery

Don’t drink too much of that, might end up in your pants

Staying dry Mary-Ann?

Still, and even smaller part of her argued that he might of liked it. Maybe he found it sexy or maybe he felt sympathy. For all Tyler knew, she could have had a real accident while jogging. She chose to have confidence in the fact that he didn’t mention anything, it helped her enjoy her activity more. Still slightly buzzed from the experience, Mary-Ann tried to finish her coffee on the way back to her apartment.

By the time Mary-Ann was a block or so away, traffic in the other direction had picked up. She was thankful that she could still drive at a reasonable speed, her pee-soaked sweatpants had cooled back down, as well as her socks and she was feeling unreasonably cold. Once the gate read her pass, Mary-Ann reentered her apartment complex, aware that she’ll have to avoid being seen again. She parked in her designated spot. Two of her neighbors was standing outside, one with their leashed dog. The neighbors were engaged in some sort of argument- probably over the dog, and Mary-Ann decided to sit in her car and wait. It gave her time to finish her iced coffee, and she was well aware of its effects.

Mary-Ann watched the argument carry on for some time. The occasional hand waving and expressions were amusing to her. While it was a heated conversation, it never got to the point where anything explosive might have happened, but the delay had reignited her bladder. Accelerated by the caffeine running through her body, Mary-Ann almost wanted to let go again immediately. Thinking she would have more fun if she waited until she got back inside, she decided to hold a little bit.

Eventually the one of the neighbors gave the other the finger and the argument ceased for the moment as the other decided to walk away. This was the break Mary-Ann had been waiting for; she hadn’t had an iced coffee in months as she preferred to use the coffee machine at work, and when combined with the water that she enjoyed in the morning she was feeling her desperation rise much faster than she wanted. She swung herself out of her SUV, and with her sweater still flopping back and forth on the backside of her sweatpants, she dashed up the steps to her second floor apartment. As she ran up the steps, her shoes still squeaked with cold pee. Her wet socks slid in her sneakers. If she was a little braver, she might have released more pee in front of her door, but she didn’t want her neighbors to see her or have to worry about her puddle on the concrete. Unlocking the door, Mary-Ann hustled inside.

As soon as she got inside, she kicked her sneakers off and tried to peel her soaked soaks off. They were nearly stuck and hard to get off, even harder when Mary-Ann’s need was one million times greater than it was even just a few moments ago. Past the point when many would have tried to find a restroom and as Mary-Ann lifted her leg to get her other sock off, it was getting to the point where she would normally decide to find a restroom or wet herself. Keeping her leg suspended, she tried peeling off her sock with one hand and holding her crotch with the other. She wobbled, unstable in this balancing act, but anticipating her coming release. Removing her final sock, she turned and rushed into the bathroom, clutching herself the entire way. Without a second thought she was standing in her shower.

Still keeping her hand cupped around her privates, Mary-Ann peed her pants again. A puddle began to form and spread, her clear urine splattering, smacking and splashing the shower tile. It rushed for the drain and soon her bathroom was filled with the sound of her urine flowing into her shower pipes. Rather than remove her hand like usual, she decided to warm up her hand as pee flowed through the slits in her fingers. This time, her pee stain took a much wider angle around her hand, creating a new darkened color on her thighs. It eventually connected with the old stains on the inseams of her well-used sweatpants. Her streaming pee warmed her chilled body as it ran down her legs. It felt like someone was spraying her lower half with a shower head. Her toes enjoyed the runoff. A much stronger steam, this experience died down quicker than her public release, and was over just as quickly as it had begun.

Mary-Ann’s first experience with what she would later come to know as rapid desperation excited and scared her. She could blame the iced coffee for some of it, but did her morning hold have anything to do with it? What about her finished water bottle; did that combined with the coffee cause her to be just as desperate as she had been just an hour before? It was the sudden nature that frightened her, a slow build up she could understand and manage, but this was different. It was certainly fun on a day where she was planning to pee her pants, but had this been at work, she would have had a rerun of her first real accident.

It was now that Mary-Ann realized she never untied her sweater from her waist. In her determination and anticipation to get inside and wet herself, she never considered it. She undid the knot now, and what was supposed to protect her wet legs from becoming a public spectacle had now been coated in pee from her second wetting. She tossed it out of her shower. Removing her t-shirt and bra, she tossed them over her sweater in the same pile. Mary-Ann decided to keep her sweat pants on for a while. She would use the shower to wash the pee out while she wore them. Stretching her now pee-heavy sweatpants Mary-Ann pulled up her green panties to examine her work. Save for a small horizon on the front, her green panties had grown dark; soaked through with her pee. Turning on the shower, she planned the rest of her day.

7 hours ago, dbeornssen said:

Your writing is so good, and compelling!  I am of course enjoying the story itself, but I wanted to say I also really enjoy your writing style; you balance description, internal monologue/thoughts with teasing hints very well. Suffice it to say, my own work day is going to take a great deal of effort to concentrate, now!

Just don't start thinking your own boss is Mary-Ann! 😄

A/N: In the final interlude before the next chapter, we get introduced to a group of important characters going forward, as well as my personal favorite scene. Consealed desperation, obvious desperation, light wetting, its all in these 2K words. Next update will be posted on 10/21/2021

Interlude 1.3

“Hey Girl!”

Karenna excitedly got up front her seat and gave her old friend a platonic hug. She hadn’t seen Nia in nearly five years. Standing at an impressive 6 feet tall, Karenna’s head hardly reached Nia’s mid-section. Nia received the embrace warmly, and Karenna walked her over to their table. Normally, Caffè di Terra Bagnata would have been packed for a Sunday brunch, but the current renovations had taken nearly three quarters of the floor space up.

“Sarah, Cassie.” Karena made a hand gesture, as if presenting Nia “My best friend and superstar Nia Armstrong”  

Sarah smiled welcomingly “Superstar? In what field?”

“I pla-“ Karenna cut her off out of excitement

“She’s only the forward for the Springfield Bombshells! She was like, the best player on our high school basketball team. Nia would get 20 points a game easy, and all these rebounds too!”

Karenna excitedly gave anecdotes about Nia’s high school achievements, which gave Nia a chance to study the table. She feared her white blouse and black jeans were too casual. Karenna’s red dress and Sarah’s button down blouse and business slacks gave a much more professional look to both ladies.

“…like that time when you outscored the entire other team by yourself.” Karenna was still rambling

“Oh, it was so long ago, it’s not like I’m Supergirl. Besides, that was high school- everyone does well in sports at that point.”

This elicited a laugh from Sarah and Karenna. Karenna immediately retorted “Well if they’re you, of course, remember when I tried out freshman year?”

Nia laughed, remembering the spectacle that Karenna had embarrassingly put on. She told the group the whole story, the missed shots, the wild passes, everything. The waitress broke the conversation to take orders. Karenna had already finished her first glass and ordered a second along with some wine, and on her recommendation, Nia did the same. When everyone had ordered, she took the opportunity to change the subject.

“I’ve got to say, I’m a little worried that I’m under dressed here, you all look so fantastic”

“No, you’re fine, brunch is meant to be a little casual, we’re just here to make friends.” Sarah was the first to speak this time.

“And I’m sure they don’t have the nerve to say anything anyway. Not with all of this up” Sarah motioned to the large construction sheets and supplies taking up much of the back half of the restaurant.  

The unkempt nature of a construction site contrasting with the wonderful view of the bay. The waitress came back with a bottle of wine for the table. Each of the ladies except Cassie filled their glasses.

“So do you all work together, or how did you meet?” Nia was genuinely curious

Karenna was the first to respond “When you told me you were thinking about buying some real estate around here, I thought it would be a nice way to introduce you to the best title attorney in the state and catch up. Sarah has a ton of experience and Cassie I believe is shadowing her today. Is that right?”

For the first time, Cassie spoke up. “In a way, I’m looking to get into the real estate field in some way, and Sarah invited me here.”

Nia nodded in affirmation and sipped her wine. The group of ladies moved their conversation towards business, discussing what areas were currently booming, and asking both general and specific questions.

Despite the fact the Karenna had not quite finished a year in business, she felt confident enough to keep pace and even answer some questions herself. Working her mind and her new skills in real estate helped keep her mind off of her filling bladder. Though Karenna wasn’t doing much to help her coming problem; her indulgence on her glass of wine had taken half of a glass, and as the waitress brought her meal to the table, she had a third refill of her water. Nia wasn’t far behind her, having finished her first water and was enjoying her wine. She steered the conversation back towards real estate.

“So, I was listening to the Steven Warner podcast on the way over here, he was kind of downplaying a lot of the development around here. Should I be looking more towards the suburbs or rural areas?”

“I like Warner, I’m even going to his event next month, but he’s completely wrong. I mean, look around. This was a rundown waterfront. That- that was a burnt-out factory just a decade ago” Sarah pointed to the construction site out the side windows of the restaurant.

“Oh, I was interested in going to that event,” Karenna was starting to squirm in her seat. “Who’s speaking there this year?”

“The list is sort of up in the air, one of the speakers had to drop out for COIVD reasons. I hope they pick a good replacement.”

There was another lull in the conversation as the group started to eat, the sounds of conversation had been replaced with the clinking of silverware. Both Nia and Karenna finished their wine, Karenna slowing down her water intake as she crossed her legs under the table. The ache of her bladder becoming more acute. Between bites, she reminisced with Nia and told stories to the group to keep her mind off of her need.

The food was excellent, but the chance to catch up with an old friend was even better. As Karenna was waiting for the others to finish, she started bouncing her legs, fidgeting in an attempt to relive some of the pressure in her abdomen. She thought to herself that it would be rude to get up and go; to interrupt their conversation just for her need. She would wit until another one of them went.

At least one of them has to go too right?

Another few minutes past and except for few slices of toast that Sarah refused to eat, very little was left. The girls were quiet for a moment, satisfied. Nia stood up

“This was fun, but I gotta pee”

Karenna jumped at her opportunity. It was easier to make her need known with someone else prompting her. She stood up, as rush of pain flew into her bladder, she briefly bent forward in a flash. She could feel it in her back.

“I have to go too, no idea where the bathrooms are in this place though”

“They’re right around the corner here” Sarah pointed around the construction.

Karenna smiled her gratitude and the two friends ventured off to find the restroom. Nearly immediately they found a bar, with warning signs labeled wet paint all over the place. The smell of fresh paint was nearly enough to make Karenna gag. Their waitress was standing by the bar, chatting with another employee. Nia walked up to her, and the other employee excused himself from the conversation.

“Sorry to bother you, but where are the bathrooms?” Nia asked

Their waitress looked disappointed “They’re being renovated right now, I’d let you in if I could but the water’s off in there.”

“Oh. Where do you go then, could we use it real fast?” Karenna saw Nia’s desperation for the first time, as the tall women bounced her knees briefly. The waitress still sounded dejected

“I wish I knew where we could go, trust me. I’ve been looking for an answer all morning.” As if encouraged by Nia’s action, Karenna noticed the stocking-clad leg of their waitress shaking ever so slightly. The poor woman must have been trying to stay composed.

“Can we get the check then, like super quick?” Nia smiled out of a little embarrassment, knowing she was admitting how urgent her need was.

“Sure thing, one check or separate?”

“One” Nia turned to a surprised Karenna “I’ll get it, don’t worry”

Their waitress started to walk over to a computer behind the bar. Karenna and Nia headed back to the table.

“You picked up the whole thing? I’m sure we could have split that”

“To be honest Kar, if I have to wait for a split check and everyone to take time paying, I might not make it.” Nia giggled nervously

“This is worse than that time after the basketball game”

The two laughed, recalling one of the pivotal moments of their friendship. They returned to the table, giggling like schoolgirls. Cassie asked sarcastically

“Did you two get lost? We were worried you were going to stiff us”

“No I’m actually picking this all up.” Nia said, offended by Cassie’s comment. “Bathrooms are down for renovation.”

Sarah shot Cassie a glance, obviously unhappy with her comment, but said nothing. Nia broke the silence again as she and Karenna sat down

“One thing I don’t like about all of this real estate is the construction.” She pointed out the window “You know I had to park up that hill.”

Sarah took the conversation into a wider one about the benefits of construction and the economy. Karenna knew why Nia had really brought it up, and at this point, she wasn’t she if she would make it either. Their waitress came by with the check, and as the other women continued to chit-chat Karenna was silent. She was just focusing on holding her very full bladder. Under the table cloth, her hand was jammed into the crotch of her short dress, her fingers wedged right up against her womanhood. She had scooted off the chair just a little bit, pressing the edge of her chair against her privates to assist as well. Desperately, she looked at Nia, as if she could somehow help her. All the other girl was doing was preening her hair. A pretty hairstyle, a combination of braids and dreadlocks, Karenna was jealous that her friend had something to distract herself with.

The check finally came back, and as Nia was signing off on the receipt, Karenna was tense, every muscle on edge hoping to find respite somewhere. The other 3 stood and gave awkward handshakes and Nia even gave Sarah a light hug. Karenna pretended to look for something in her small purse; she was trying to figure out how to stand without losing control all over the floor. As Sarah and Cassie exited, Nia stayed, waiting for her friend.

“Can you like hurry up a little?” Nia asked desperately. She still showed few visible signs of desperation.

“Mmph…sorry.” Karenna started to rise “Just in the same boat as you”

“I could tell. You were kicking me under the table.” The two started to walk out the door.

“You don’t think they noticed, did you?” Karenna asked while slightly hunched over.

Nia held the door open for her. Karenna felt like she was carrying 100 pounds on her back, and her abdomen was tight, nearly pulling on her torso. Nia asked her where she parked, She pointed up the hill. The restaurant had been built on an old pier, and the main road was up a paved incline. The pier had a number of buildings that were just starting to be remodeled or built. The pair walked slowly, Karenna wasn’t sure if Nia was just being supportive, or just as desperate as she was.

The incline stood before Karenna, a daunting obstacle in her state. Her mind flashed back to her experience with Mary-Ann. Was this her time now? The fear of losing it in front of her old friend was the only thing keeping her water and wine in her bladder. Feeling slightly better, willing to defy her own body, Karenna took a step towards the slope. Suddenly, Nia stopped in her tracks. She collapsed her knees together and shot her hand into her crotch. She took short deep breaths. Nia held this position for a few seconds, then grabbed Karenna’s wrist with her free hand.

“I have to find a place to piss. Right now.”

“The restrooms are closed, I don-“

“That building.” Nia interrupted her and pointed to the frame of a building, just behind the restaurant.

Her hands clenching into fists, Nia let go of Karenna and started to walk at a brisk pace towards the wooden frames, and Karenna walked as fast as she could behind her.

“What if someone sees us?”

“Don’t care about that right now.”

Karenna reached the dumpster just after Nia, who had just gotten her belt undone. The tall black women had just gotten her jeans past her thighs, and to Karenna, it looked like she had already started going when a hard stream of clear piss shot out of her. Nia had obviously gone commando, and despite her unkempt bush hiding her snatch, the fast and hard pee stream was obvious. Nia reached up and grabbed the top of the dumpster to keep from falling over a she fell into a squat. Her urine smacked the pavement with a force so great, the sound must have been heard around the entire complex.

Karenna knew what her bladder was going to do. Her need always increased tenfold when she could hear another woman easing herself. Thinking quickly, she dropped her purse and reached under her dress. She pulled her red panties to the side. She listened to Nia’s strong stream. Standing right where she was, she felt her own need press against her gentles. Rather than fight it as she had been, she relaxed into it.  First, just a brief spray fell out of her. Then a weak stream started down her leg before quickly turning into a spray that matched Nia’s.

Hearing the new sound Nia looked up from her own rapidly growing puddle to see Karenna standing with her legs slightly apart, her own pee splashing on her thighs.

“What happened to the shy Karenna that I used to know?”

“Hey, I didn’t really have a choice here!”

The two girls looked at each other and both sighed before breaking into a nervous laugh, both exposed in broad daylight, piss streaming out of them. Their puddles, though starting from very different spots, still created trickles that met near the shell of a building. They formed their own third puddle as more liquid traveled towards the meeting spot.

While Nia’s stream was starting to weaken, Karenna was still standing, watching her stream splash into her huge puddle. Three glasses of water and another glass of wine had filled her faster than anything she could remember. Nia had finished peeing, and grabbed a package of disposable tissues from her purse. She dried her soaked pubic hair and Karenna saw her trying to dry the inside of her jeans.

“It’s a good thing those are black” She teased Nia

“I told you I had to find a place to pee.” Nia dropped her used tissue into her puddle. She slid her jeans back over her round, incredibly fit ass. Grimacing at the cool wetness around her crotch “I had like 30 seconds. Better than the alternative” She walked over to Karenna, who was still dripping.

“At least you did better than my boss.” Nia was about to press the issue when Karenna’s phone rang.

“Speaking of which” Karenna picked up the phone.

She spoke to Mary-Ann. Nia could only listen bits and pieces of their conversation, but Karenna sounded excited. She agreed to something, the whole time keeping her panties pulled aside though she had long since finished peeing. Or so Nia thought. While still speaking with Mary-Ann, Karenna released another few seconds of pee into her puddle. The new stream caused more to splatter on Karenna’s ankles. Finishing, she turned back to Nia and mimed asking for a tissue to wipe with as well. Nia gave her one; Karenna cleaned and slid her panties back over herself. The two of them started to make their way back towards the parking lot on top of the hill. Eventually, Karenna’s conversation ended. She excitedly spoke to Nia.

“You’re not going to believe this!”

“She didn’t fire you, did she?”

“No! She just got invited to Steven Warner’s event, they want to have her as the replacement speaker! They’re flying her out in two weeks. And she asked me to go with her!”

Nia gave Karenna a hug.

“This is so awesome! I’m so happy for you!”

The two had reached their cars, carrying on a conversation about Karenna’s experience working for Mary-Ann. As they were about to leave, Nia remembered another question.

“You said I did better than your boss. What did you mean by that?”

Karenna looked a little embarrassed. “Well, I shouldn’t be telling you this, but a few months ago…”

How about one or more of the women wearing a skirt are desperate and take a squat. Then shortly after beginning to pee they have to stop quickly voiding their bladders because they hear someone coming. In there rush to get away from the scene of the crime they lose their panties and forced to go commando in public. Since they broke their seals they are even more desperate than before and start leaking. And so they have to hide their desperation and puddles they are leaving o from the public until they find another place to relieve themselves.

7 hours ago, orangelion said:

How about one or more of the women wearing a skirt are desperate and take a squat. Then shortly after beginning to pee they have to stop quickly voiding their bladders because they hear someone coming. In there rush to get away from the scene of the crime they lose their panties and forced to go commando in public. Since they broke their seals they are even more desperate than before and start leaking. And so they have to hide their desperation and puddles they are leaving o from the public until they find another place to relieve themselves.

Done. Though it will take a few weeks, after chapter 3, which focuses heavily on wetting. I’ll tag you once I get to that story

EDIT: I figured a way to progress the story through a scene like this. Can't reveal anything until the end of Chapter 3 though

Edited by knockonthedoor
Context (see edit history)

A/N: The start of the most important Chapter both story wise, and in terms of omorashi content. Except for 3.1 and 3.3 Nearly every section will feature wetting over peeing, or a combo of the two. As stated above, feel free to add requests for scenes, which I am happy to do in the "interlude" sections. So long as I am comfortable with said scenario. The next update will be live 10/23/2021

Chapter 3.1: Jericho

Today was the day. The day before Mary-Ann would speak in front of ten thousand people; it would be her story, her accomplishments. Her triumph. She was proud, she was nervous, she was happy, she was scared. As she lay awake, just moments before her alarm rang, she almost didn’t believe this was happening. When prompted by her ringing alarm, Mary-Ann rose from her bed and turned on the lights. Stumbling around her packed suitcase, she made her way to the bathroom. It was a mess; Mary-Ann had been wetting nearly every evening over the past week. Her anticipation and nervousness would have ruined her sleep and weighed on her mind in the past, but now she would melt it all away after work. She’d hold and squirm all afternoon, only to come home, throw on an old outfit, hop in the shower, and go in her panties. The victims of last night’s escapade still hung from the shower door.

As Mary-Ann sat on the toilet for her morning pee, she wished she could have another wetting before her talk. But sharing a hotel room with Karenna would make it too awkward; not to mention socially unacceptable. Having a legitimate accident is one thing, doing so on purpose was quite another. Mary-Ann was thankful that Karenna had been so forgiving, but to ask her to forgive something so deliberate was to a bridge Mary-Ann wasn’t willing to cross. With an anxiety filled sigh, Mary-Ann released her bladder into the toilet.

It was a curious stream, Mary-Ann could hear it pouring out of her, but two separate rivulets had made their way to her butt cheeks. As she peed, they dripped off of her. It tickled a little. A clear pee, Mary-Ann’s holding did have the side-effect of nearly constant clear urine. Though she hadn’t woken up desperate, her morning stream was quite strong. Though certainly not as exciting as one of her planned wettings, she still appreciated the relief. Mary-Ann watched her pee stream start to end and could feel her bladder deflating back to its normal position. Empty, she started her shower and was ready for her flight towards the next chapter in her life.

The drive to the airport was uneventful, the early morning had little to no traffic except around the airport. Despite requiring an early wake up, Mary-Ann could take solace in the fact that she had beaten the sun up. She was going to meet Karenna at the entrance, and wondered if she would beat her young counterpart to the airport as well.

Mary-Ann was only partially right. Finding a place to park wasn’t difficult, but the walk to the “departures” entrance was much longer than she expected; especially when lugging a cumbersome suitcase, carry-on and her purse with her. By the time she got to the crosswalk, she was glad that she worked-out on a regular basis. She had pack a number of different outfits, for restaurant-wear, for beachwear, her outfit for her talk, casual-wear, she had an outfit or two for nearly everything she expected to do over the four day trip. Not to mention her make-up and toiletries. Looking around, she could see no sign of Karenna. The young women was typically prompt, and Mary-Ann was briefly concerned. She looked at the clock on her phone. She was early. Laughing at herself for forgetting the fact that she set her car clock fifteen minuets ahead to ensure that she’s always early, Mary-Ann sat on a bench and waited.

Karenna was used to early mornings. Not that it made them any easier, but she yawned as she exited her parked car. Grabbing her backpack out of the backseat, part of her questioned if she had brought enough for the four days. She assumed that traveling light would be the best and if it wasn’t for their planned trip to the beach, she certainly wouldn’t have packed her swimsuit. She was to tired to care at this point- she had stayed up too late packing, but dressing in red tracksuit pants and a sweater didn’t exactly make her feel ready to attack the day. She felt even less ready when she saw Mary-Ann waiting for her at the entrance; her boss looked sharp, with her blonde hair down and her casual jean skirt, which worked well with her striped shirt. The two gave each other a friendly hug and walked into airport.

The two ladies checked their bags and made light conversation through security. The lines were longer than one would think at such an early hour of the morning, but the security agents made short work of the mess of people. Karenna wasn’t a fan of the rigmarole that she was subjected to but it only took a few moments before she and Mary-Ann were through security and walking to their gate.  With nearly an hour before their flight, the pair decided to get breakfast. While certainly not a classy meal, it would get the job done. Sitting down at the gate, Mary-Ann asked

“Have you ever flown before?”

“Once, when I was eight or so. If we went anywhere my grandpa would drive us usually.” Karenna sipped her orange juice

“I applied to be a stewardess. Thought it would be fun, you know? See the world, get paid for it and all, but they need their own schooling and I certainly didn’t have time for that in my early twenties.” Mary-Ann was just finishing her water as she finished her sentence.

“I think you did alright boss.” Karenna smiled without showing teeth

“Thanks. And I appreciate the respect but you don’t have to address me as boss. We’re basically equals. In fact, I might be putting someone under you. Sarah recommended her; said you met her. Her name’s Cassie.”

“She went to brunch with us a few weeks ago. Seems like she says the wrong things at the wrong time though, I don’t know if she could really be cut out for this.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.” Mary-Ann paused as Karenna finished her orange juice. She got up to throw it out Mary-Ann continued “Sarah also mentioned that she’d be here, she’s going to meet up with us after my talk and have dinner with us afterword’s.”

“So that’s why you brought me along, you didn’t want to have to spend a whole evening with her.

Mary-Ann smiled- amused at Karenna’s sense of humor “She’s not that bad. Just not as funny as you.”

“She’s just always been cold with me. The conversation felt like deadweight at brunch. I mean, she didn’t add anything.”

“It’s just the way she carries herself. Her family is very wealthy, she said something about descending from Persian aristocracy or oil money from somewhere over there.” Mary-Ann shrugged “Maybe you could loosen her up”

Karenna raised an eyebrow “What do you mean?”

Mary-Ann was taken aback. “What do you think I mean? Tell some jokes, a good story.” She paused again “You might want to grab some sleep on the plane.”

“I think you’re right.

“Speaking of which, we’re about to board soon” Mary-Ann stood up and the two walked towards the gate.

The two women talked off and on throughout boarding on the plane and taking their seats. An uneventful fight ensued, and neither of the two business women stayed awake. Mary-Ann awoke near the end of the flight, her mouth felt as though it was filed with cotton. She was lucky enough to catch the stewardess on her final round and grabbed a water for herself and an extra for the still sleeping Karenna. As she regained her wits about her, she couldn’t help but notice a slight fullness in her bladder, undoubtably filling from her breakfast. It wouldn’t be a long ride to the resort, and Mary-Ann was sure she could wait.

As the plane was landing, the stewardess was sure to wake up Karenna. In a bad mood from being awoken so unnecessarily she downed the water Mary-Ann had given her in silence. The pair departed the plane as soon as they were able too and Karenna tossed the empty water bottle into a trash can as the two made their way to baggage claim. As the two stood at the luggage carousel, Karenna started to feel her bladder.

“How long of a ride is it to the hotel?”

“Not more than fifteen minutes or so. I can ask the driver when we get to them though.”

“Driver?”

“Yeah, Warner’s people paid for airport transportation and everything. We’ll get our bags here and then find them, they should be holding a sign.”

The two were silent for a moment as they watched an assortment of bags start to trickle in. Karenna broke the silence first.

“I could use a shower or at least change into something more presentable when we get there.”

“I’m pretty hungry, but yeah, we’ll stop at the room, drop our things and you can change before we hit a restaurant. Plus it’ll be good to go up to the room first; I kinda have to pee.” Mary-Ann shifted her weight from one leg to the other as she said this.

Karenna was about to make a comment about Mary-Ann’s accident but thought better of it. With an acute pressure building in her own bladder, she was just happy to have an excuse to pee without being the one to bring it up. Still slightly groggy, Karenna brought up another concern.

“I really don’t want to have to walk anywhere though. Are you sure we can’t just order room service or something?”
Mary-Ann laughed as she grabbed her bag off of the carousel

“One day in and you’re already trying to spend my money?” Smiling she continued “We won’t have to walk that far. It’s a resort and casino, they’ve got more restaurants inside than we do in town. We’ll find a place”

Karenna nodded and finally saw her bag make it’s way down the carousel towards her. Taking her bag, the two walked outside. The first thing that Karenna noticed was the heat. While not debilitating, she had gotten used to the nice brisk air and the dry climate she was in now certainly didn’t recognize fall.  Any temporary discomfort she felt was whisked away when she saw the sleek black luxury SUV and the handsome driver. He held a sign the read Adimari; Mary-Ann’s last name. He greeted the two women and took their bags. Traffic leaving the airport was slow, and Karenna fiddled with one of the complementary water bottles. She wasn’t terribly thirsty, but undoing the cap and taking a drink gave her something to do in the temporary silence. It must have taken ten or so minuets to reach the intersection at the airport entrance. Leaning forward Mary-Ann asked their driver

“How far out are we?”

“Oh, not too far.” He pointed to a large building towering over a downtown. “It’s that one right there. You wouldn’t think that a resort would have worked all the way out here, but I guess that’s why the family that owns it is worth a billion dollars.”

“Thanks, but how much longer until we’re there?” Mary-Ann looked at Karenna and smiled nervously, subtly putting one leg over the over.

“Shouldn’t be more than fifteen minutes. Traffic usually cooperates.”

Karenna shifted in her own seat. This was good news, while she could no longer completely ignore her filling bladder, fifteen minuets were more than bearable.

For Mary-Ann, her hold was still comfortable. The pressure against her privates produced a tingling sensation akin to a fine spice on the tongue. She stared out the window at the people on the sidewalk, part of her wondered if any of them would recognize her. With so little notice, was she even on any of the promotional material? They had asked for a headshot and her permission to use it but that didn’t mean that she would be on every billboard in town. Still, like everyone else in the world, she wondered what fame would be like. And what would they think of her secret? She looked over to Karenna and noticed the black woman’s hand suspiciously lording over her crotch.

“You feeling ok?”

Karenna turned away from the window

“Fine.” She looked a little confused “Why do you ask?”

“You seem quiet is all.”

“Just thinking.”

“Anything you want to share?”

“Yeah, when my friend Nia was in town, I had one chance to really reconnect with her. Show her how much I’ve made of myself. But, I introduced her to Sarah, and she brought along some trainee with a mouth. I think that was a mistake.”

Mary-Ann thought for a moment, legs still crossed, urine comfortably sitting in her bladder.

“Who else could you have introduced Nia to?”

“Well, you.”

“Wouldn’t that be redundant? You’re the expert in that conversation, what would I have added to the meeting?” Mary-Ann was hoping she could lead Karenna to an answer, rather than just tell her.

“I just think your personality would go along well with hers.”

Karenna wasn’t quite getting the lesson “But from a business perspective, you’re adding value by inviting someone else who can add to the conversation. She’s got plenty of experience- are you sure you don’t just have some personal animosity?”

Karenna wasn’t sure. “Maybe. Just something about her I guess.”

“You’ll get to liking her. We’ll see her tomorrow.”

The two were quiet for the rest of the short trip. Karenna was glad; while she wasn’t nearly as desperate as she had been with Nia, which she was sure to omit in her conversation with Mary-Ann, she was intent on getting to the bathroom first. Without an option to just let go like she did with Nia, Karenna knew she had to go badly enough that her bladder might just betray her.

The entrance to the hotel was just as grand as its stature among the other downtown buildings. An opulent building, it stretched miles into the air, unlike any hotel Karenna had ever seen. The carpark was filled with high end luxury cars and the cobbled roads gave the entire complex a feeling of decadence. The interior was just as grand, with a massive chandelier illuminating the many different paths. According to the signs on the walls, the farthest hall led to an open conference room, the one Mary-Ann would soon be speaking in. To her right, a massive open area that led to stores, restaurants and even a botanical garden. To her left; a casino. It was the only way to get to the elevators and had a much lower ceiling that the rest of the opulent buildings. Karenna couldn’t even hear Mary-Ann checking-in over the sound of the machines, begging you to spend money on them. The space was much darker than the rest of the resort as well, the primary source of light was beaming from the screens of the many different betting games. It was a nice distraction for Karenna, she knew no one was pay attention to her thighs that were closed tightly. She did notice Mary-Ann had not uncrossed her legs behind the counter.

Mary-Ann was playing with herself. Not in the way she would have for the first 26 years of her life, that would be undignified. She was pressing the edge of the counter into her swelling bladder, enjoying the small jolts of pain and pleasure she received back. Had she been alone, she would have turned this day into a wetting, but as she turned back towards the elevators, she knew she couldn’t.

“Floor 32. Warner really put us up.” As Mary-Ann spoke, she couldn’t help but notice Karenna’s thighs no-so-subtlety clenched. No way she was holding intentionally, right?

“Restaurants that way, casino that way, bathrooms too if you need one.”

Karenna nodded and thanked Mary-Ann for the observations she had already made. When the two entered the elevator, they shared with a group of business professionals. A moment of awkward silence ensued. One of the men spoke up.

“Is your name Mary-Ann?”

She turned to look at the portly middle-aged man.

“Yes, that’s me.” She smiled pleasantly at him

“You’ve done a great job, I wish I knew at your age what you know. Looking forward to your talk.”

Mary-Ann thanked the man and turned back towards the elevator doors. It wasn’t a few more moments until the elevator reached their floor. Giving her goodbyes to the group, the pair of women exited the elevator into a large windowed hallway.  The detail in the ceiling was just as impeccable. As Mary-Ann lead the way, Karenna spoke up

“Look at you, famous and all”

“I don’t feel like I’m ready for it.” Mary-Ann stopped at the door farthest down the hallway, just before it cornered with a windowless hallway. She waived the keycard in front of the heavy door.

“But even famous people need to pee.” Mary-Ann said as she stepped into the large open living area. Karenna followed

“Um…speaking of that, could I go first?”

“Oh, I won’t be that long. Sorry, been holding it since the we were on the plane.” Mary-Ann lifted her luggage onto one of the two beds.

Karenna grimaced as Mary-Ann locked the bathroom door behind her; it was adjacent to their bedroom. This wasn’t like her situation with Nia, where she could use the sound and sight of another woman pissing to her advantage. As she tossed her backpack onto the free bed, she held her crotch tight and prepared to battle with her bladder.

The first thing Mary-Ann noticed was the size of the bathroom. It was nearly as big as the one in her apartment. She admired the size of the shower and the free soap as she pulled down her panties. Her fun for the day over, she bid farewell to her slight desperation and watched a flow of urine leave her privates. Mary-Ann made a gentle moan as pleasure radiated from her emptying bladder. The wetness of her pee was gentle against her bare skin. As the toilet water met her water, it began to discolor, turning a light yellow. Continuing her release, Mary-Ann wondered anyone in that elevator had any idea that she had to pee. The thought excited her as her stream began to weaken.

The sound was unbearable. Karenna could hear her through the door. While the young professional had her hand jammed in and against her womanhood, she was unable to stop listening to her boss pee. Her desperation now beyond what she thought she could handle, and Karenna was worried. She knew this about herself, why didn’t she do something about it? Why couldn’t she wait like everyone else? What made her bladder want to release along with another girl’s? She cursed her sympathetic bladder. She could focus on unpacking. With her free hand, she grabbed a shirt and attempted to put it away. As she turned to put it back in her side of the dresser, the movement caused her to inadvertently leak. She hated the fact that she could hear Mary-Ann peeing. She tossed the shirt into the dresser and removed her hand from her groin. She covered her ears to stop the torture. By removing her hands, she removed her protection. This time a longer spirt made its way out. She was out of time. Shoving both hands back into her crotch; the only logical thing she could think of, was to beg. Waddling to the door, she rapped on the door with her knuckles.

“Mary-Ann…could you please hurry…I…I’m…” She felt her panties warming. She was losing the battle

Mary-Ann heard her, the poor labored voice. She had no idea Karenna was that desperate. While not quite done herself, she wasn’t about to delay her agonized colleague. Mary-Ann squeezed her muscles tight, stopping her flow.

“Just a second.” Mary-Ann stood up and cleaned herself quickly, using only one square

Out of a force of habit, she unlocked the door. Karenna nearly took her arm off as she flung the door open. As Mary-Ann prepared to wash her hands, Karenna whipped down her track pants and started the most forceful pee Mary-Ann had ever witnessed outside of her own.

The relief of making it and the satisfaction of her easing muscles forced Karenna to moan. Out loud, over her hissing slit she noted

“Oh man…I had to piss so bad!” Her closed eyes and ample spray confirmed it

“I’m sorry.” Mary-Ann turned off the tap “I had no idea it was that bad.”

Karenna leaned back, the jet of desperately held pee overlapping with Mary-Ann’s. She didn’t pee nearly as long as Mary-Ann did, and as her boss gingerly and apologetically walked out of the bathroom, she was starting to finish. She exhaled deeply. Karenna had thought for a moment that she wasn’t going to make it. As her forceful stream started to trickle and drip, she surveyed the damage. Her pants were still dry from what she could see, but her purple panties were dark in the crotch. How could she hide this from Mary-Ann? As she debated with herself she felt another urge as she always did and released another few seconds of pee into the well-filled toilet bowl. Now finished, she wadded up her toilet paper and flushed. Thinking quickly she dropped her pants and panties. Tossing the soiled underwear into a corner, she pulled her pants back up. Mary-Ann was observing the living area. Karenna spoke first.

“Thanks boss. I was worried there for a second.”

“I told you, you shouldn’t have to call me that anymore.”

“Yeah.” Karenna shrugged. “But it’s your nickname now, whether you want it or not.”

Looking away, Mary-Ann smiled. Nicknames were for friends.

Edited by knockonthedoor (see edit history)