Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female WetScarlet is back with an awsome clip

On 10/16/2021 at 8:53 AM, mungochutney said:

Hate to be the one to say this, but this is fairly obviously in violation of our guidelines, because she's doing it right in front of other members of the public.....

It's not technically in violation as in all of her videos nobody seems to react to her peeing herself even thought she is doing it in public places.   Seems like whereever she records her videos noboy seems to really care much about what she is doing or about the fact that they are on camera.   It also seems like for the most part she tries to record in such a way as to not draw attention to herself anyway.   Even the couple of videos that she wet herself while talking to other people it seems that those peopl were in on it as they don't overreact to an adult wetting herself in public, they just go along with it so that tells me that they are part of the scene in one way or another 

5 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Oh. That puts a huge damper (no pun intended) on my opinion of her then. 😭 

4 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Because she does public stuff, if that's considered an abuse of the fetish. (Despite not wanting her stuff hosted on this site she used to post pictures here and I enjoyed them then...)

Are you saying that you were familiar with her content, but that because a moderator said that it is considered by the board to be against the rules, that your personal opinion of her has now changed? Are you aware of the concept of agency? 

10 minutes ago, mdeal said:

Are you saying that you were familiar with her content, but that because a moderator said that it is considered by the board to be against the rules, that your personal opinion of her has now changed? Are you aware of the concept of agency? 

I'd hate to put words in other people's mouths, so I'll say this instead: There is such a thing as opening one's eyes to a situation you overlooked e.g. realizing the scenarios are realistic because those are real passersby. The history behind certain brands of chocolate give people similar reactions.

45 minutes ago, mdeal said:

I guess I never wanted to take pleasure in any real life instances that did anything morally wrong with the fetish.

12 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

It is, technically a violation. That is not at all how that rule works. If you're subjecting other unwilling people to your fetish, you're subjecting them to it, full stop. There is no asterisk that says "if they do not grimace on camera it doesn't count." I understand why everyone here is excited, seeing your favorite content creator back to work is always a joy, but based on this reply I have to remind you all that omorashi.org does not condone this kind of behavior, and we find it to be morally incredibly questionable; such is why its one of the heaviest rules we like to enforce. There is very few things we take more seriously on omorashi.org than consent, and WetScarlet did not acquire it here

That being said, she is also a content creator that has reached out to omorashi.org and asked us to not allow the hosting of her material, and as such is on the Do Not Post list. So even clips that are perfectly within bounds, please do not post them on this forum if you were reading this thread and thinking of doing so.

Just to clarify I wasn't defending Wet Scarlet in any way, just noting that it seems like the people that do end up in her videos seem to be aware of what is going on in some way as they don't react at all to a random woman wetting herself like you would expect them to.   Having said that I do agree that it is still indeed a violation of the rules and agree that these types of videos shouldn't be allowed here

16 minutes ago, happymadman567 said:

Just to clarify I wasn't defending Wet Scarlet in any way, just noting that it seems like the people that do end up in her videos seem to be aware of what is going on in some way as they don't react at all to a random woman wetting herself like you would expect them to.   Having said that I do agree that it is still indeed a violation of the rules and agree that these types of videos shouldn't be allowed here

My goodness why such bold moral objections? I respect the rules and I can sympathize with the rules, but you know what: if this site wants to be a clean and morally superior option for this sort of community, the discord is giving off some seriously creepy vibes. (has anyone pointed this out yet?) 

1 hour ago, happymadman567 said:

If only.. they WERENT on here. If only everytime someone mentions a video of hers, there’s a link that takes you to a completely different site. Like a site that has clips for sale. Too bad that doesn’t exist... 🙄

4 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I guess I never wanted to take pleasure in any real life instances that did anything morally wrong with the fetish.

Isn't that wrongness part of why people enjoy fetishes and kinks? The taboo nature of doing something wrong can be exiting. What I think is more wrong is that she does this inside and someone has to clean up her piss. I think its hot and all but I would be very "pissed" 🙂 if I sat in some woman's piss not matter how sexy I found her.

1 hour ago, mr.pee said:

Isn't that wrongness part of why people enjoy fetishes and kinks? The taboo nature of doing something wrong can be exiting. What I think is more wrong is that she does this inside and someone has to clean up her piss. I think its hot and all but I would be very "pissed" 🙂 if I sat in some woman's piss not matter how sexy I found her.

There's a difference between the naughty pleasure you get out of something like wetting yourself (which I definitely get from it) and something morally wrong. (And the latter can still be fantasized about) As taboo and "wrong" as wetting in itself can feel, it's still harmless. What matters is the impact on others without the fetish.

I think it's all right to walk around in something that doesn't show wetness, like snowpants or shiny black shorts. (I've done this a few times) Anyone you walk or ride by has no idea how wet you are and can't be weirded out by it being deliberately forced in their faces.

8 hours ago, mdeal said:

My goodness why such bold moral objections? I respect the rules and I can sympathize with the rules, but you know what: if this site wants to be a clean and morally superior option for this sort of community, the discord is giving off some seriously creepy vibes. (has anyone pointed this out yet?) 

I never said that i didn't respect the rules.    All I said was that I always kind of wondered why anybody that was ever in the background of her videos never reacted to what she was doing.   I wasn't objecting to the rule or defending Wet Scarlet at all.    I both agree with and respect all of the rules of this website.  I always have and I always will.

7 hours ago, Bedwettingchik12 said:

If only.. they WERENT on here. If only everytime someone mentions a video of hers, there’s a link that takes you to a completely different site. Like a site that has clips for sale. Too bad that doesn’t exist... 🙄

Your comment is both redundant and incredibly pointless as the clips4sale link to her store is in the first post of this topic.   

24 minutes ago, happymadman567 said:Your comment is both redundant and incredibly pointless as the clips4sale link to her store is in the first post of this topic.   

If you don’t understand sarcasm, I don’t know what to tell you 😂

you said the videos shouldn’t be allowed here, which they aren’t. As I sarcastically said.

furthermore, you can stop being like every person on the internet. We get it. One of the reasons she is on the list is her violating a site rule. Some people disagree. Clearly you don’t. Let anyone have their opinions and give it a rest.

12 hours ago, mdeal said:

Hiya!

I'm really sorry to hear that you find the Discord gives off creepy vibes, this isn't something we hear often, and I am sad to hear you feel that way. Our staffing team works 24/7 to moderate the Discord as best we can.

We have strict policies to prevent creepy behavior, such as not allowing users to DM others without first getting permission, and this is a policy we frequently act on. Other creepy behavior like harassing people to do things and so on is also strictly actioned and, as such, is an exceedingly rare occurrence. 

If you have any feedback you feel could help us improve, I'd be glad to hear it. Otherwise, if I'm being honest here, in a conversation about non-consensually forcing your fetish onto others, your calling of our Discord creepy seems to be a bit disingenuous, to say the least.