• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

29 minutes ago, TVGuy said:

Hi David,

I'm very glad that you enjoyed the images.  I'm also glad that you took the time to express concern about the forums rules, but I do not believe this content to be in violation.

I don't see how there could be any violations regarding consent here, as the only person appearing in the video is Alisha, a professional performer who is knowingly playing a role in a fictional scene and has signed a talent contract.

This is a constructed scene, and thus I would classify it as a work of fiction.  But I don't believe it violates any of the site guidelines regarding fictional content-  There isn't any kind of violence being depicted, and Alisha is an adult, both in real life and the character she is portraying on video.

I suspect that you may believe there is a potential violation here regarding the guidelines around vandalism, as we produced a video where Alisha appears to pee on the floor of a hotel room.  However, it is my understanding that this guideline only applies to actual acts of vandalism, not simulated acts where the scenes are entirely constructed.

For example, the guidelines cite examples of intentionally urinating on a theater seat or on a hotel bed.  In the past at HD Wetting we have shot scenes that appeared to have shown both of these things.  However, in both cases, we were actually shooting inside of a studio space that was dressed to look like a movie theater or a hotel room. 

In the movie theater scene, we had obtained a partial row of old theater seats from a local theater that was being remodeled and tossing out their own seats.  This is what provided the inspiration for the scene in the first place.  We hung a curtain backdrop behind the seats, and used controlled lighting and sound effects to simulate something playing on an unseen theater screen.  We used actual cups we had saved from a movie theater to give our models appropriately huge movie theater sized drinks, and we shot an exterior shot of a real movie theater to open the scene with.  Everything inside though was a constructed studio set for the purpose of filming this scene.

The same is true for hotel room scenes we have done.  In these hotel room scenes we seldom even use real beds, instead placing an air mattress on top of cots or cargo rollers.  That, along with some generic studio flats and light set dressing and you have a passable hotel room scene.

In the case of this hotel room scene, the hallway shot was for real at a hotel Alisha was staying at near the studio on shoot day.  The hallway shot was brief and recorded on a phone with no extra lighting.  Once inside the hotel room, however, we were actually shooting on a stage dressed to look like a hotel room.  We used a green-screen outside the door and a photograph from the actual hotel hallway, so you could see a bit of the real hotel hallway when Alisha entered the set.  We made sure Alisha was dressed the same exact way in both parts, and color graded the studio material to roughly color match the phone's video.

This all is assuming, of course, that it is the vandalism part of the guidelines that you suspect we may be in violation of.  If I am mistaken, and you believe we have violated some other part of the site guidelines that I have not addressed here, please let me know.  I also promise that I will not take it personally if you report this post for moderator review.

I never realized how much went into set design for your videos. Thats a really cool behind the scenes look at how you are able to shoot in as many places as you do.

6 minutes ago, ews21 said:

I never realized how much went into set design for your videos. Thats a really cool behind the scenes look at how you are able to shoot in as many places as you do.

I wouldn't say that much goes into the set design...  We have relationships with various studio spaces in the area, and we try to take advantage of things they already have when we shoot.  What props do they have available? What set dressing? Do they already have any flats made up?  Any left over sets from what the previous users were just doing?  The biggest props we tend to bring in are a bed, or beds, which is usually just an air mattress, and the bedding for it.

I didn't realize how much went into your shoots either. I saw, and enjoyed this clip on your site, and I enjoy all of your videos. You really produce really great content. I really enjoyed the recent video that Alicia did challenging the viewer to wet himself, before she wets in  sympathy. Yes, I did wet myself watching that video. Very sexy.

22 hours ago, TVGuy said:

This all is assuming, of course, that it is the vandalism part of the guidelines that you suspect we may be in violation of.  If I am mistaken, and you believe we have violated some other part of the site guidelines that I have not addressed here, please let me know.  I also promise that I will not take it personally if you report this post for moderator review.

Yes that was the part I meant, and my view is that calling it vandalising is absurd because in a modern hotel:

1)         You book with a credit card, so they could in principle charge you extra.

2)         All their matresses are extremely well protected.

3)        Some guests wet their beds accidentaly.

4)       A good tip leaves everyone happy.

Anyway, those are just my views.

I guess that organising all that, you must have to talk about your wetting videos with quite a few non-OMO people. I wonnder what sort of reactions you get?

16 hours ago, dwp said:

I didn't realize how much went into your shoots either. I saw, and enjoyed this clip on your site, and I enjoy all of your videos. You really produce really great content. I really enjoyed the recent video that Alicia did challenging the viewer to wet himself, before she wets in  sympathy. Yes, I did wet myself watching that video. Very sexy.

I'm very glad that you enjoyed the video!

4 hours ago, David_E said:

I guess that organising all that, you must have to talk about your wetting videos with quite a few non-OMO people. I wonnder what sort of reactions you get?

Most of the vendors I work with, especially when it comes to studio space for shooting, are already servicing the adult industry.  The same spaces we use host a variety of kink related events, typically S&M focused, as well as video and photo shoots for various producers.  As these are already spaces that serve kink clientèle, and work with some pretty hardcore content producers, what we do, by comparison, is pretty tame and usually doesn't get much of a reaction at all.

4 hours ago, P155princess said:

@TVGuyit would be so fun to work with you! Where are you located?? 

We are located in the Pacific Northwest region of the USA.  Our models come from all over the region, and we have done shoots in California, Oregon, and Washington state.

If you are located in this region and interested in working with us, you can learn more and apply to be a model online- https://fuzzysquirrelproductions.com/modeling-info/

On 10/4/2021 at 12:38 PM, TVGuy said:

After struggling with the key card to her hotel room while she is desperate to pee, Alisha ends up having a bit of a wetting accident in this cute desperation scene.

Extremely desperate to pee, we join Alisha as she sprints back to her hotel room, only to encounter a finicky door lock mechanism that doesn’t seem to respond to her key card.  Finally, she manages to get the door unlocked, but she is already starting to leak into her denim shorts.  She manages to get inside of her hotel room, but can’t stop peeing.  Realizing it is already too late, she gives up and hangs her head in shame as she makes a puddle on the floor.

hotel-1.jpg

hotel-2.jpg

hotel-3.jpg

hotel-4.jpg

hotel-5.jpg

hotel-6.jpg

hotel-7.jpg

hotel-8.jpg

This is hot. I once had someone intentionally take their sweet ass time letting me into my hotel room and I had half my accident there in the hallway and the other half in the foyer of the room. 

This brings me back. 

Thanks!