Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Sign Up

Urologist


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Altiat said:

 Has anyone ever told their urologist about their activities?

Do you think the average urologist is familiar with omorashi?

Are there any urologist in here?

 Imagine how good a urologist would be at forcing people into “accidents” if they so chose to.  

I don’t think a real urologist would do that, even if they had a fetish. It’s creepy and totally unethical. But it’s a kinky fantasy for ‘playing doctor’ lol. 

i see a urologist yearly. If I had any reason to believe my activities had any bearing on my kidney condition I’d tell him, but I don’t. I expect that he’d be aware of, but maybe not familiar with the concept, and react in a professional way. I don’t think people go into the field of urology because they have this kink. 
 

Link to comment

Because urologists would know (or quickly learn) about behaviors that might contribute to a urinary problem, I'm sure that they're familiar with omorashi.  If asked, or if it seemed pertinent, they would doubtless warn of the dangers of holding one's bladder to the extreme, at least doing so frequently.  But like in every other profession, there are probably the fringe practitioners who find the subject arousing and may do it themselves from time to time.  I have sometimes thought that it would be handy to have a qualified urologist at this site who would read our posts and give advice or warnings that could either enhance our practices or help prevent medical problems.  

Link to comment

For me this is more than a hypothetical question. It is real life.

All my life I have enjoyed holding my pee to the point of desperation and wetting. I love watching a female doing the same.

Over the past few years I have developed urge incontinence.  I am seeing a urologist for this problem. He found my enlarged prostate is causing urine retention. I have been treated for that. But it does not solve the leaking in my pants. He put me on an OAB medication .  Although I can not hold it like when I was young, the real problem is I can be sitting here and need to go moderately.  But when I get up to go I struggle to make it or even pee some in my pants. This has happened  in public with a  noticeable wet spot I could not hide

It has had had at best mixed results. He tested me and my holding capacity is fine at least 650 ml.

So he is unsure what the problem is.  I am really reluctant to tell him that I held my pee for years. Except when I was in high school I didn't do it constantly . I haven't said that I most enjoy the sensational that my pee is about to come out. It is NOT enjoyable feeling  now like I am going to wet my pants,let alone actually do it when I don't  want to, like in public.

I wonder what his reaction would be.

 

 

 

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
Link to comment

I went to a urologist when I was a child for overactive bladder once but otherwise I haven't seen a urologist since then so luckily I haven't had any urinary problems. But it was funny because I was so obsessive with bathrooms and everything like a as a child my mom used to joke I should become a urologist, which makes me think that maybe she secretly knew that I had an interesting urine that goes beyond strictly practical needs.


But like a lot of people said here your career and your kink can often conflict and a person who has a kink might actively avoid a profession like that because it would be hard for them to do their job, which I can say from personal experience, a job that ends up activating your fetish can really make it hard to do that job in a professional manner!


And as others were saying also when you get into that field you see a lot of stuff that would if anything probably dissuade your kink. You think that working with urology would be fun if you have a pee fetish but then you see people who have infected bladders and infected genitals, just like gynecologists don't get into the job to see vagina because if they really wanted to see attractive vaginas they would just look at porn, but seeing ones that are riddled with disease, that our old and wrinkled, these tend to be fetish killing rather than fetish stimulating I would think.


However it would be interesting to have a urologist here who could tell us some of these factual matters about urination when these topics come up. Such as my particular interest in the difference between male and female bladder capacity, urination and whatnot as a urologist would probably have a lot of answers to those type of questions, whereas even googling it it often doesn't come up with a huge number of results because outside of the field of urology it's probably not general knowledge or things that people talk about all that much.

Link to comment
12 hours ago, wettingman said:

For me this is more than a hypothetical question. It is real life.

All my life I have enjoyed holding my pee to the point of desperation and wetting. I love watching a female doing the same.

Over the past few years I have developed urge incontinence.  I am seeing a urologist for this problem. He found my enlarged prostate is causing urine retention. I have been treated for that. But it does not solve the leaking in my pants. He put me on an OAB medication .  Although I can not hold it like when I was young, the real problem is I can be sitting here and need to go moderately.  But when I get up to go I struggle to make it or even pee some in my pants. This has happened  in public with a  noticeable wet spot I could not hide

It has had had at best mixed results. He tested me and my holding capacity is fine at least 650 ml.

So he is unsure what the problem is.  I am really reluctant to tell him that I held my pee for years. Except when I was in high school I didn't do it constantly . I haven't said that I most enjoy the sensational that my pee is about to come out. It is NOT enjoyable feeling  now like I am going to wet my pants,let alone actually do it when I don't  want to, like in public.

I wonder what his reaction would be.

 

 

 

I think your experiences are important. When a 25 year old says "I´ve been doing holds twice a week for several years now and I´m perfectly fine. As long as you don´t experience kidney pains you´ll be safe", it doesn´t really count. I think there´s no way repeated extreme overstretching of your bladder doesn´t have some bad long-term effects, but it might take a long time for the problems to show up. I´m sure telling any urologist about this kind of play that we do would make them  say "Stop doing that shit. Now!" 

I´ve read that after overstretching the bladder it can become like some worn out sweatpants that once was stretchy, it loses it´s elasticity and doesn´t function properly. Nobody can know for sure what is a safe level of practicing this. 

Personally I´m most scared of not being able to fully empty the bladder. I have experienced that sometimes. It doesn´t seem to be connected to my holds, so it´s probably due to other issues I have, related to child birth. I´m still paranoid about making it worse. Having this as a permanent issue would be pure torture!  

it´s too bad it feels so freaking good to hold until you lose control... 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

Such as my particular interest in the difference between male and female bladder capacity

In urological textbooks you can find such nonsense as a bladder would have a capacity of up to half a litre... And bladders in males would be bigger than in females.

Probably this may be a standard volume and mostly right, but the effect of pee holding by habits and necessities has much more influence!

The typical old men prostate problems can cause bladder capacities up to 6 litres and more by the time. If the bladder is healthy, so there are no UTIs and no diverticulitis etc. Due to the counter-pressure of the accumulated urine on the kidneys, this can nevertheless have a negative effect on the sensitive renal calices.

But women often have to hold back their pee much longer than men, because women can't pee through a fly (at least not without a special pee funnel). So especially these women often have a much larger bladder capacity than men...!

Unfortunately the typical textbooks at universities or at medical library for doctors at the hospitals have still the 500 cm³ and the stereotype of the weak woman and the strong man...

But in better sources there are e.g. the "idiopatic giant atonic bladder" with a capacity of 6,000 ml present for 15 years with no urinary symptoms.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3650792/


But Caution:
In other cases you have a few UTIs and some time of counter-pressure back to the kidney and have to transplant the kidneys...


About the difference in sizes just by a job as a nurses, look at a study about
"Infrequent voiders syndrome (nurses bladder).
Prevalence among nurses and assistant nurses in a surgical ward"

Affiliations

Abstract

We evaluated the prevalence of infrequent voiders syndrome (defined as women with a mean voided volume above 400 ml) and predisposing factors among the female nursing staff in a busy 100 beds department of surgery. One hundred and five nurses and assistant nurses were invited to fill in a questionnaire and a frequency/volume chart for a 24-hour period. The infrequent voiders were further studied using uroflowmetry and medium-fill CO2 cystometry. Seventy-two women completed the study. Six (95% c.l. 3%-17%) were infrequent voiders, although fifty women (57%-80%) suppressed the desire to void during working hours. Main reasons for suppression of desire to void were busy work, poor toilet facilities and indolence. The frequency of micturition was higher during evening and night shifts than in the day shift. In the infrequent voiders the functional bladder capacity ranged from 550-1,100 ml, but none had residual urine exceeding 120 ml.

See:  https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1947847/

Or a little more text about the same study:  https://allnurses.com/infrequent-voiding-syndrome-dont-fall-t437027/

Edited by Peter-P (see edit history)
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Tellnoone said:

I think your experiences are important. When a 25 year old says "I´ve been doing holds twice a week for several years now and I´m perfectly fine. As long as you don´t experience kidney pains you´ll be safe", it doesn´t really count. I think there´s no way repeated extreme overstretching of your bladder doesn´t have some bad long-term effects, but it might take a long time for the problems to show up. I´m sure telling any urologist about this kind of play that we do would make them  say "Stop doing that shit. Now!" 

I´ve read that after overstretching the bladder it can become like some worn out sweatpants that once was stretchy, it loses it´s elasticity and doesn´t function properly. Nobody can know for sure what is a safe level of practicing this. 

Personally I´m most scared of not being able to fully empty the bladder. I have experienced that sometimes. It doesn´t seem to be connected to my holds, so it´s probably due to other issues I have, related to child birth. I´m still paranoid about making it worse. Having this as a permanent issue would be pure torture!  

it´s too bad it feels so freaking good to hold until you lose control... 

I don't know if my bladder is over stretched by old frequent holds. I had to hold it all day in high school, and like everyone occasionally afterward . I have held till I wet occasionally since then. The Dr. measured 650 ml or so capacity last spring, but even today I can wake up with 800ml.

He did say I was retaining some urine due to my enlarged prostate. He performed a urolift to pull my prostate back from my urethra , and scans reveal my bladder is virtually empty after I pee now.

I think my brain is stuck on I enjoyed desperation and wetting for fun, but it is confused. I did that in private or with a willing partner, not in public. In other words this issue in be in my brain not my bladder. But how would I ask that question. I don't play much lately for two reasons. Tell my brain it is not ok the suddenly get desperate and even leak in public situations. Secondly I enjoyed the high pressure, full bladder, long duration  holds and desperation until I can't hold it. I can get fairly full sitting down but nothing like before. And the urgency comes on fast. I want to feel like it is going to come out for a while.

As far as the other topic in this thread, I think (hope) only a miniscule minority of bad actors in the field of urologists, or OB GYN are excited by what they see. Our genitals are just another body part. For those who are  in it for their own enjoyment, they are at great risk ( as they should be) of being reported which if there is justice in the world, lose their license, be arrested and spend decades in prison, as well as face huge lawsuits.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
Link to comment
23 hours ago, Altiat said:

Just to clarify, I’m not in any way shape or form suggesting that somebody would get into the field because of their kink. I’m more curious about how the expertise one would have FROM the field would help somebody with the kink

Probably the most important way a urologist or other doctor could help someone with an omorashi fetish is by providing general safety advice informed by training, familiarity with research, and clinical experience.

I doubt causing accidents is really something a urologist would have special ability in - as far as I'm aware, most of the clinical treatments for inducing urination are narrowly for addressing urinary retention (catheterization, surgery, medication, etc) are not things you would do to a person with a healthy urinary system.

General training in medicine and related fields like nursing where you are expected to perform physical exams includes practical knowledge of how to palpate (feel with your hands) or percuss (tap with your finger and listen to the sound), which allows you to determine whether a bladder is full as well as its location/border, in the absence of medical imaging technology that can perform this task precisely. This is safe if you use a light touch and could be interesting to people with this fetish, but it's not the sort of thing a urologist would teach or recommend to their own patient for that purpose because it would be inappropriate. I believe I've described how to do this on this forum in the past.

Link to comment

I must admit I'm sometimes concerned by a few of the posts on this site, like someone wanting to train themselves to only pee once every 24 hours. Obviously that's an extreme example but I'm sure you know the sort of thing I'm talking about. As much as there's obvious excitement about this fetish, at the same we have to think about the long term health impacts too, otherwise people could end up seriously damaging their bodies and really regretting it later. So I have wondered if having an actual expert on here, to explain the risks and suggest safer ways of doing things, might be useful. I imagine most urologists have probably at least heard of this fetish through their work anyway, so aren't likely to be that shocked by it.

Link to comment
24 minutes ago, LizJWetting said:

I must admit I'm sometimes concerned by a few of the posts on this site, like someone wanting to train themselves to only pee once every 24 hours. Obviously that's an extreme example but I'm sure you know the sort of thing I'm talking about. As much as there's obvious excitement about this fetish, at the same we have to think about the long term health impacts too, otherwise people could end up seriously damaging their bodies and really regretting it later. So I have wondered if having an actual expert on here, to explain the risks and suggest safer ways of doing things, might be useful. I imagine most urologists have probably at least heard of this fetish through their work anyway, so aren't likely to be that shocked by it.

Yeah, people do warn against certain things (e.g. drinking excessive amounts of water, or allowing anything that is genuinely painful to persist) on here and other wetting/ABDL forums, but there’s still people who take chances or just don’t realise.

It doesn’t necessarily take a professional urologist to produce an article on omorashi safety. There may be one on here already but if not it’s a good idea.

Link to comment

They have a bladder scan device that can determine how full a bladder is and how much is in there.

 I have had it used on me to determine how much  could hold and if my bladder was emptying correctly..

I doubt it is available to the general public or where we could buy one. Also how expensive they are. But it could be a nice enhancement to pee play, to use on yourself and your partner .

On another point in yhis thread, I am certain any Dr. will advise against excessive urine holding, and strongly discourage holding our pee for fun. That is why I am reluctant to mention I have done so and continue to do so sometimes. Like right now.

 

 

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
Link to comment
4 hours ago, wettingman said:

They have a bladder scan device that can determine how full a bladder is and how much is in there.

 I have had it used on me to determine how much  could hold and if my bladder was emptying correctly..

I doubt it is available to the general public or where we could buy one. Also how expensive they are. But it could be a nice enhancement to pee play, to use on yourself and your partner .

 

The imaging machine for measuring post-void residual (what's left in your bladder after you pee) is typically an ultrasound. High quality ones cost tens of thousands of dollars and require going through special medical equipment suppliers so I'm not sure if they're available to the public, but I think there are lower ones you can hook up to a laptop or phone as well that might be cheaper and more available.

Either way, for fetish purposes people shouldn't be snapping legitimately useful medical diagnostic equipment off the market, especially because it requires training to use. You can detect a full bladder for free with your hands using palpation or percussion, and you can measure bladder capacity with a collection container.

Link to comment
19 hours ago, wettingman said:

I don't know if my bladder is over stretched by old frequent holds. I had to hold it all day in high school, and like everyone occasionally afterward . I have held till I wet occasionally since then. The Dr. measured 650 ml or so capacity last spring, but even today I can wake up with 800ml.

He did say I was retaining some urine due to my enlarged prostate. He performed a urolift to pull my prostate back from my urethra , and scans reveal my bladder is virtually empty after I pee now.

I think my brain is stuck on I enjoyed desperation and wetting for fun, but it is confused. I did that in private or with a willing partner, not in public. In other words this issue in be in my brain not my bladder. But how would I ask that question. I don't play much lately for two reasons. Tell my brain it is not ok the suddenly get desperate and even leak in public situations. Secondly I enjoyed the high pressure, full bladder, long duration  holds and desperation until I can't hold it. I can get fairly full sitting down but nothing like before. And the urgency comes on fast. I want to feel like it is going to come out for a while.

As far as the other topic in this thread, I think (hope) only a miniscule minority of bad actors in the field of urologists, or OB GYN are excited by what they see. Our genitals are just another body part. For those who are  in it for their own enjoyment, they are at great risk ( as they should be) of being reported which if there is justice in the world, lose their license, be arrested and spend decades in prison, as well as face huge lawsuits.

There's definitely a psychological element to urgency.  It's something that some of us enjoy and want to have happen.  As we get older, our ability to cope with that level of urgency declines, but you've still got the brain of the horny 18-year-old that used to be able to hold almost forever.  The fullness that we used to be able to maintain for a long time is now too much to hold, and we pee our pants.  It's as if we proceed directly from step 5 to step 10 in our desperation scales!  

Edited by Spectator9 (see edit history)
Link to comment
On 10/4/2021 at 3:21 PM, Tellnoone said:

As long as you don´t experience kidney pains you´ll be safe", it doesn´t really count. I think there´s no way repeated extreme overstretching of your bladder doesn´t have some bad long-term effects, but it might take a long time for the problems to show up. I´m sure telling any urologist about this kind of play that we do would make them  say "Stop doing that shit. Now!" 

An urologist probably would have to say so, just to prevent possible claims for health damages.

 

And BTW:

Kidney damages by pent up pee and a long term overly high fluid pressure will not be painful. Just the kidney function gets ruined silently...!

Painful are bladder stones. kidney stones can be too. But most painful is bladder pressure up to strong bladder wall stretching - or more extreme bladder spasms. About the same when the 2 ureters (between bladder and kidneys) are expanding under pent up pee pressure. The ureters have kinda valves against reverse flow and and also have their own peristaltis, which is a pumping movement like swallowing or like the guts (small intestines and colon) show to pump it's content forward towards the exit.

When hollow organs like bladder, ureters, intestines or stomach and in females the uterus will become overfilled and the stretch receptors in it's walls indicate this, that is very painful and in extreme can get the worst pain we can experience. This is a necessary alarm to prevent an overstretched hollow organ from really bursting, what would be a potential life danger. Just think about labour pain while giving birth.

This kind of "overfilled hollow organ pain" in extreme can even become worse than the most extreme tooth ache. It then can become the worst possible pain we can experience!

Edited by Peter-P (see edit history)
Link to comment
43 minutes ago, Peter-P said:

An urologist probably would have to say so, just to prevent possible claims for health damages.

 

And BTW:

Kidney damages by pent up pee and a long term overly high fluid pressure will not be painful. Just the kidney function gets ruined silently...!

Painful are bladder stones. kidney stones can be too. But most painful is bladder pressure up to strong bladder wall stretching - or more extreme bladder spasms. About the same when the 2 ureters (between bladder and kidneys) are expanding under pent up pee pressure. The ureters have kinda valves against reverse flow and and also have their own peristaltis, which is a pumping movement like swallowing or like the guts (small intestines and colon) show to pump it's content forward towards the exit.

When hollow organs like bladder, ureters, intestines or stomach and in females the uterus will become overfilled and the stretch receptors in it's walls indicate this, that is very painful and in extreme can get the worst pain we can experience. This is a necessary alarm to prevent an overstretched hollow organ from really bursting, what would be a potential life danger. Just think about labour pain while giving birth.

This kind of "overfilled hollow organ pain" in extreme can even become worse than the most extreme tooth ache. It then can become the worst possible pain we can experience!

Should there not be a failsafe of reflex wetting yourself before it gets to that stage, though? Or do some people not have that, and remain able to hold it until they do damage if they can tolerate the pain of it?

Link to comment
4 hours ago, nappypants said:

Should there not be a failsafe of reflex wetting yourself before it gets to that stage, though? Or do some people not have that, and remain able to hold it until they do damage if they can tolerate the pain of it?

There ist definitely nothing like a "reflex wetting"!

Firstly your bladder has a pair of sphincters:
when full to a special degree the inner one of the 2 sphincters opens - but the outer sphincter is a deliberately working sphincter.

The reflex driven inner sphinxter can be held contracted for a much longer time than the will controlled outer sphincter by it's different muscle structure (longitudinal striped or cross striped).

That is like a heart muscle doesn't get tired in years, but your leg muscles would do after just some or more hours time.

Or the difference between a sphinxter holding shut for many hours while if you try to hold a hammer with a hard grip for let's say 15 minutes, you firstly after it cannot open your hand. Or if you try to hold your arm horicontally away from your body for 20 minutes straight, it just becomes extremely heavy after some minutes.

So the first point at this time level is how good your outer sphincter has to be trained to!

This is the first moment you feel a full bladder at about 150..250 ml.

 

Second there is a reflex to contract the bladder wall muscles. But this first contraction is still not uncontrollable hard in this phase of pee holding.

You then just start to feel uncomfortable and have to concentrate onto holding your bladder shut.

But your bladder will fill further and you can deliberately hold your pee.

 

At about 300..500 ml. You feel, that your bladder has filled to a degree, most people would feel really uncomfortable. They would actively look for a bathroom now, but still no danger to wet in a healthy average bladder.

And now the time and your training level come into account.

A woman, who is used to wait due to a regular lack of facilities or time in her job, would be able to hold much longer than somebody, who is used to promptly go pee at home or in an indoor job, where the clean bathroom is just next door and nothing hinders you.

This is like running: some can run a marathon, some even a triatlon. Others have problems to run 100 meters quickly without breathing heavily at the end.

 

The next important point is when 'the capacity' is reached. This is when the bladder wall receptors feel definitely very stretched bladder walls.

Then the next reflex (after that of the relaxing of the inner sphicter) starts.

This means the bladder wall will contract in a serious way.

Now some people start to feel panic, some pain and also a little exhausted by the time.

If you are used to give in, you may do so after some time, but if you are in a situation, when wetting would be fatal, you would fight and probably delay it further for some more time - according to your training level, nerves and will power.

 

But there is still one more 'expert level'.

Some people are used to keep dry clothes even now for some or many hours, like @HoldingPrinces or others.

But this is a fighting mode. The bladder walls will contract in a very hard way now. A single wrong movement can start extremely painful and exhausting maximum spasms.

If your sphincter is not high level athletic, you will either wet now or one of the next few times.

But e.g. @HoldingPrinces is even now used to do traditional dances with her legs apart while such extreme holdings - or throw her legs high to her nose and by this hits her bladder when cheerleading...! To do so on a regular base - and afterwards even go back home unrelieved by a tour coach over hundreds of kilometers and many hours of time on the road.

That is a matter of long term hard training!

And I knew a woman in Belgium, Europe, who was able to hold her pee and keep dry when her bladder started to have double major spasms. That means one major spasm has just ended when the next major spasm hits the bladder even before it has completely relaxed again. She described it as like vomitting: when you have still a bit in your mouth from the first suppressed vomit impulse, the next spasm hits you and it just explodes out of you uncontrollably then.

And when she anyhow could control the second spasm in a rare number of tries over the years, then the third spasm in a series broke the dam at the end.

She told me, if she once probably would cope with a triple series of major spasms, then a quadrouple series would end the hold soon afterwards.

Last I heared from her was when she got cancer - more than five years ago. It is a real pity!

 

So there is no for everybody uncontrollable 'reflex' to pee!

There are reflexes, but a good healthy body, a lot of hard training, good muscles and a lot of will power same as a good trained pain resistance and being used to the situation, not to become overwhelmed by pure ppanic in such a situation. All this is necessary to reach the top master level.

But a lower level ''reflex" can stay under control even by being just long term used to pee holding. You then can stay under control for some or more time according the level of your sportiness! 

Edited by Peter-P (see edit history)
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...