Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

19 hours ago, Brenman said:

When I was younger, about 15 at the time, I was riding in the back seat of a car with my friend, his sister, his parents were in the front seats of the car. We were driving in Louisiana to visit a university, Loyola I believe it was called, in New Orleans that my friend's sister was going to attend. My friend's sister was named Leah, and she was 19 years old at the time, had blonde hair, and was quite fit as she was an avid runner. She had a toned ass like Jaime Koeppe’s gorgeous ass, and had a face that strongly resembled Cara Delevingne. That day she sat in the middle seat between my friend and I and was wearing short runner's shorts that exposed most of her long, toned thighs, and her excellently sculpted calves too.

About 30 minutes in, she starts to get quieter, her gaze is frozen directly out the front window of the car, and starts to subtly, but consistently fan her thighs in and out like a pair of scissors. I didn't think much of it at first, until a moment where we hit traffic and everything slowed down, Leah suddenly sits bolt up right on her seat and her hand briefly flings to the crotch of her tight little runner's shorts, as she exclaims to herself, but fairly loudly, 

"No no no no no no no..... noooo.... we can't be hitting traffic right now, seriously." 

She removes her hand from her shorts, and my friend's mom (Leah's mom too) asks, with a note of surprise in her voice,

"Everything alright, Leah?" 

Leah replies, "I just need to use the restroom when we get to the university."

Leah's thighs start fanning in and out again, and she rapidly drums the fingers on both hands just inches from her crotch, her calve muscles contracting consistently with the effort her body was obviously making to contain her full bladder's contents. 

The traffic outside was slow, it was moving, but it was slow. Leah keeps grabbing her crotch, letting go, suddenly lurching forward to the edge of her seat lunging to squeeze her crotch again, her shorts riding up tight, showing her nice round ass, her right hand glued to the crotch of her tight runner's shorts for longer and longer periods of time. 

At one moment, seeming to remember suddenly that I was the only one in the car who wasn't family she removed her hand from her crotch as she turned to meet with a long guttural groan saying, 

"uggghhhhhh, I'm sorry, I just have to PISS so badly right now, I'm so sorry" she whined as she placed her hand back squeezing her crotch tightly, as if apologizing for this seemingly "scandalous" manoeuvre, this college aged girl reduced to holding herself like a child. Her legs we contracting and relaxing and were quivering the entire ride, as she released shaky breaths and moans throughout. 

"What if I said fifteen more minutes, Leah?" their mom asked from the front seat.

Leah let out an exasperated sounding moan and replied, with strain and near defeat in her voice, 

"I'd piss all over myself..." Leah cried, answering her mother's question.

The best was still to come, however. A few minutes later, Leah, frantic as ever, got a stroke of luck when there was a rest stop off of a ramp. 

"oh my god yess!!!" She exclaimed, her hand still clawing her crotch. The traffic on the ramp was still slow, however, and at one point Leah frantically undoes her seat-belt and rushes onto my lap (I was on the side with the restrooms) as she frantically reaches for the door handle. The door was locked, and in this brief, and unexpected delay, finding that she was indeed trapped in the car, she simultaneously yelled at her mother,

"Let me out now!!! Unlock the doors!!!", while her vagina released a second long spurt of piss that got her little shorts wet while she was trapped ON MY LAP!!! Her mother unlocked the door, and Leah ran from the car into the women's restroom still holding her crotch. She turned back and looked me in the eyes yelling , "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!!!" as she ran. The crotch of my shorts had little yellow bead-lets of Leah's urine that hadn't soaked into the fabric of my shorts.

She emerged several minutes later from the restroom looking far more comfortable and relaxed, but also mortified from embarrassment over the whole situation. She carried with her paper towels too. When she got to the car, her mom said, 

"All better now Leah?" 

"yeah. (big sigh of relief) Here, let me just..." she says as without any warning at all, she reaches down with her paper towels and pads my shorts down. By this point I was so aroused from what had just transpired that I was hard in my shorts, and Leah sensed this hardness and looks my dead in the eyes with a look of surprise and then one of slight intrigue, before rushing away from the car speechless. She returns to the car after throwing away the paper towels and we continue on our journey to the university, none of us speaking of what happened again. 

I have another story involving Leah desperate while jogging with her brother and I in our suburban neighbourhood, let me know if anyone is interested....

Here it is...

So then the other experience with Leah, though admittedly, this one is less dramatic. I was 18 by now, Leah was 21. Leah was my buddy's friend and was an avid runner. Jaime Koeppe's ass with a face much resembling Cara Delevingne. While staying with them for a week in their new home, I had taken to jogging with Leah in the morning.

I was out jogging with Leah, and was reduced to walking as I didn't have near the endurance that she had, being the avid runner on the track team that she was at the time. When we finally slowed to a walk, I noticed that Leah's pace was faster than usual, and she was looking around with a slightly anxious expression. This neighbourhood had lots of turns and unusual forks in the roads, and Leah and her family had just recently moved to this neighbourhood, maybe 2 weeks earlier. We each had drank a liter of water before leaving the house, but it was a hot sunny day, and we'd been out for more than thirty minutes by this point.

I was just managing to catch my breath when I'd noticed Leah looking around this suburb in all directions.

"ughhh, I don't know this street. I thought this was the way back. You don't remember this street do you? I still don't know this neighbourhood that well. Damn it." Leah lamented, sounding frustrated with something or another.

"I'm enjoying this, I could walk around all day in this weather."

Leah sighed, sounding frustrated, she uttered,

"Yeah well I can't with a full bladder."

"I'm sorry?", I said, genuinely taken off guard (what had she said?)

She sighs hard again, looking around.

"I have to pee, I've had to pee since before we left but I thought we were on the way back, ughh, but I don't know this neighbourhood well yet and it's a suburb!"

Leah did a small courtsey with her legs as she said this, bringing her knee up across her chest, before doing the same with the other leg, a classic pee dance. I couldn't believe she was this desperate. I also had to pee, but not badly by any means.

I didn't know what to say, but asked,

"What's wrong with it being a suburb?"

Leah courtsied again, she kept walking in place, stepping from foot to foot even as I stopped walking.

"Come on. Let's go, I have to get back. It's just that, (she looked around) well there are no woods anywhere, back home in Kingfield I could run off into the woods and pee if it ever got bad enough, but here there's nowhere to hide, what am I gonna do water someone's lawn next to their rose bush.

"yeah, why not?" I said.

"Oh come on." Leah said walking at a fast pace than me now.

Leah walked out ahead of me, her leg muscles contracting tightly. Every few meters she would stop and wait for me to catch up, bobbing up and down, breathing loudly as she did so. She would sort of step in circles in place here and there and her nicely rounded butt looked gorgeous in her tight little runner's shorts. I noticed that even her butt muscles were tensing with the effort not to pee. I genuinely felt bad for this girl, walking around with an obviously full bladder, and so finally I acted with great empathy. A large white wooden fence lined with spruce trees lined a yard a few meters ahead, and I ran up to the fence fast enough that Leah could watch me without any time to protest. I didn't need to pee very badly at all, but I knew if I showed solidarity, I could likely convince Leah to take a turn and relieve her desperately full bladder after me. I ran up to a spruce fence, and facing away from Leah pulled my dick from my shorts and began peeing on the spruce fence. The splattering sound against the fence was loud.

"Don't do that! Stop Alex!" Leah exclaimed to me as I peed on this white fence.
"Stop Alex, they're gonna see you" Leah said as she looked to the house of the yard about 40 meters away.

"I don't care, I'm not stopping." I said. And then, before I knew it, and unbelievably sexy occurrence. Leah rushed up next to me, pulling down her shorts as quickly as she could as she squatted down next to the fence. The splayed her legs as widely as possible trying to get as close to the spruce tree next to me as she possibly could in an attempt to hide behind the tree and avoid the line of sight from the house. Leah's butt quivered as she got into place, god that girl's butt was so nice, almost as toned as Jaime Koeppe's infamous rear end, but Leah had blonde hair, not brunette like Jiame Koeppe. Leah starts pissing a TORRENT of HIGHLY PRESSURIZED piss as she splays her legs around the spruce tree. She nervously looks over her shoulders at the house for a moment before closing her eyes, leaning her head back exclaiming,

"Oh goddd I needed this. Oh god. Goddd..." Leah exclaimed between breathy moans. Leah peed for at least a good 45 seconds, but I stood guard between her and the house until she was finished. She shook herself and her beautiful ass dry at the end, before bolting upright and pulling her shorts back up with a smile and a final sigh of relief.

She smiles as she hops back over to the road with me, much more relaxed for the rest of our walk.

"Thank you for that by the way, I don't know if I would have done that if you hadn't first, and I don't know, if I would have made it back to the house, either!", Leah said with a laugh. Oh to have seen this gorgeous chick piss her shorts right in the middle of this suburban neighbourhood, I thought to myself. Seeing her lovely naked butt was worth it however, and hearing her breathy moans as she managed to avoid humiliation and relieve herself, is a sensory experience drilled into my mind years later. Leah was so fucking hot.

What happened to your original text on top of this thread?
You write black on the here usual little more light gray designed background... Not a good idea – and a pity as it is unnecessarily bad to read!

But I also would have liked to go jogging with such a sexy and sporty girl with such a sexy ass – specially if she is even holding a really bursting bladder most of the time 💘