Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So recently I’ve been really interested in diapers and I’ve been motivated to buy some. I went to Walgreens (a local corner store) and bought some. On my way I was super nervous and my heart was pounding. As I got to the store I walked in and made my way to the diaper isle. I was still in a panic and just wanted to get out as fast as possible and when I approached the isle I saw a pack of women’s XL good nights and I picked them up. It was the first thing I saw that I knew would fit me and so package in hand, heart beating I made my way to the check out. Now let me clarify, I had not peed before I left so I was at maybe a 6/10. Nothing crazy but I had to pee and with the diapers in my hand it made my need that much worse. The line took forever and I felt really embarrassed holding a pack of XL goodnights with so many people in line but I thought what the hell, most people don’t care anyways. But I kept trying to make up stories as to why I would be buying them (like anyone really cares lol) but eventually I paid and was free with no incident. I made my way home and proceeded to try out my new “underwear” and I was pleased to find out that they are really comfy. I was worried that they would irritate me but In fact, they are really comfortable and pleasant to wear and walk around in (even with a slight crinkle). I got some beer and headed home to relaxed in my room until I felt the need to pee. Now I’m a good holder but I was so worked up and anticipating my first diaper/pull-up wetting that I just couldn’t take it. I was now maybe at a 7.5/10 and I put some jeans on and just let loose. Sitting down at first. The stream started slow and I was cutting it off because I didn’t know if the pull-up would leak or not. Surprisingly, I let my whole bladder go and I didn’t leak. It was amazing. The pull-up swelling, the hissing, the warmth that spread around me. I am immediately addicted. I sit and stir in my wet pull-up while I feel how heavy and saturated it is. It feels so good. The warmth lingers. Not like wetting your pants, how it’s warm for a second but then fades away. This warmth lasted minutes. I keep squeezing and grinding against the pull-up as it slowly leaks out into my jeans. I’m change now as the last pull-up was too saturated to hold anything more, but the new one feels so good against me. I plan on drinking lots more to entice a bed wetting incident but I will update you all on that. Anyways I just wanted to share my first diaper experience with you all. I hope you enjoyed because I definitely did.

• 2 weeks later...

I know how you felt; the first dozen or more times I bought diapers my heart was beating so fast and hard and I don’t think I had ever been more nervous.  But it gets easier and easier until you really don’t think much about it.  And yes, that spreading warmth is just soooo good and unlike wetting your pants it stays warm for a really long time.  Now, once you try some proper diapers that hold a huge amount, you will truly be addicted. Lol. Enjoy!!!

I also tried pullups for the first time just the past few days, and they've been great! Just today I did a drive in them and by the time  I was on my way back home they were so soaked they started to leak. It got so bad I had to stop and change into the spare underwear I brought with me. Stopped at a Walmart and had to walk all the way to the back with an overflowing diaper and a wet spot that was growing. On my way back i leaked a little in my briefs, but made it back safe and sound.