Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female the devious lick challenge is causing school bathrooms to close

9 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

Once again this sort of makes me feel less alone with my high school bathroom situation, knowing that they can just close all the bathrooms all day for no reason. In my school I felt it was a little bit more insidious, because by keeping one bathroom open no one could accuse them of having no bathrooms available, but there was such an inadequate amount of bathrooms it was just the same as having no bathroom. So when I read about things like this I can't help but think back to all of the squirm inducing bladder stretching days of my high school. But I can't blame anyone for getting turned on by that, because again if it weren't me it would be interesting to think about all of those people not peeing all day. Which again is probably why I will eventually get around to writing that book about my own high school experiences.

I think a lack of adequate bathrooms in school is also something that most people don't seem to talk about, one of those unspoken things, sort of like how people are having a hard time finding a bathroom during Covid, or how women often have a hard time finding a bathroom when they need one in general. My hope is that something like this would start a greater conversation in the public about bathrooms and bathroom availability and access, but in all probability it will just result in lots more restrictions on use of the bathroom, and things will probably get worse without anybody discussing it because all bathroom related things are still taboo and a source of laughter and amusement for most people, however practical that need is for everyone.

But again this goes back to that poll that I did right before I got my job where about 50% of people said that they felt that the bathroom was a privilege rather than a right, and that it wasn't obligatory to always have a bathroom in every situation. I found that surprising but looking at society at large and looking at all of my own personal experiences in particular, I definitely think that that is true, that at least a good number of people if not the majority do view bathroom rights as a revocable privilege and not a guaranteed natural human right, as a want rather than a need.

I feel bad hearing these stories. My catholic high school was good, they allowed students to go whenever they needed. The army is also pretty good at providing facilities, and it's usually men who suffer (for once).

Bathrooms will always be a right in my eyes, and denying bathroom access IMO is just a way to be mean. It's a power trip, because there's nothing quite like having a vice on someone's balls by denying them the bathroom.

Still will always be fun for pure fiction.

Edited by Peafowl (see edit history)

@Peafowl

I guess you are one of the lucky ones because from what I have heard Catholic schools are usually a lot more strict than other places. But it's definitely true that a lot of people develop this fetish from school because school is one of those places where bathrooms are definitely seen more as a privilege rather than a right. It does provide good material for fiction and everything like that, but the reality of it is quite unpleasant.

On 10/3/2021 at 1:53 PM, JCPee said:

The other reason I couldn't be aroused by this is... well it's in schools. For me any desperation/wetting content that features children or younger teens, even if it's just fictional content, makes me uncomfortable. That's just me though.

I personally am not bothered by that in fictional content and if teens are holding just for fun, but when it's being forced upon young kids and teens against their own will like this, that really bothers me.  I have to say I really don't like what TikTok is doing to people, first the milk-crate challenge and now this crap, hopefully this challenge gets banned like the former did.

Edited by LifeIsStrange (see edit history)

Tiktok wasn't around when I was at school but at my school they would lock the bathrooms all day except for morning break and lunchtime. We were not allowed to use the toilets during lessons or during the changeover time between lessons and they would be kept locked to prevent vandalism and kids bunking off or smoking in there. They'd even keep them locked after school too. 

Not aware of anyone actually wetting themselves due to that policy but a lot of students ended up very desperate to pee during lessons, myself included. 

The school day started at 8.45am and finished at 3.30pm. The toilets were unlocked between 11am and 11.20am and then again at 12.20pm to 1.20pm. 

As far as I know, the majority of British schools still have similar policies with regards to locking bathrooms for most of the school day! 

Nothing to do with TikTok, but one place (female) students do end up soiling themselves for lack of toilets is India, and other poor parts of Asia with infrastructure problems. I'm sure that has stimulated fetishes in a lot of impressionable boys who happen to see their high school crushes soil their skirts at some point. It's obviously traumatic for the girls, though.

There was even an Indian movie (Miga Miga Avasaram) where a police woman pissed her pants in the rain with no toilet...

Yeesh. Good thing I dodged that bullet by about a year.

On 10/4/2021 at 5:11 PM, Peafowl said:

I feel bad hearing these stories. My catholic high school was good, they allowed students to go whenever they needed. The army is also pretty good at providing facilities, and it's usually men who suffer (for once).

Bathrooms will always be a right in my eyes, and denying bathroom access IMO is just a way to be mean. It's a power trip, because there's nothing quite like having a vice on someone's balls by denying them the bathroom.

Still will always be fun for pure fiction.

Yeah. And I'm not even a huge fan of it in fiction. The only part of bathroom denial I'd enjoy is if its agreed upon by partners, or luck just isn't on their side (locked bathrooms, can't make it in time, there is no bathroom to begin with)

On 10/5/2021 at 8:11 AM, DesperateJill said:

I guess you are one of the lucky ones because from what I have heard Catholic schools are usually a lot more strict than other places.

Every order is different, and every convent/abbey is different.  You might get a different outcome from a Franciscan school than from a Sacred Heart, than from a Carmelite, and you might get a different outcome from this Sacred Heart school than that one.  You may even find some oddities, like one local school that is the result of a Sacred Heart school merging with an Episcopal school and open to all faiths. 

On 10/6/2021 at 3:51 PM, LifeIsStrange said:

I personally am not bothered by that in fictional content and if teens are holding just for fun, but when it's being forced upon young kids and teens against their own will like this, that really bothers me.  I have to say I really don't like what TikTok is doing to people, first the milk-crate challenge and now this crap, hopefully this challenge gets banned like the former did.

Wait, what's the milk-crate challenge? Or is it best if I don't find out?

16 minutes ago, JCPee said:

Wait, what's the milk-crate challenge? Or is it best if I don't find out?

It was a challenge where people saw how many milk crates they could stack up and then try to climb on top of the pile, that challenge resulted in a lot of people getting injured due to tripping and falling while attempting to climb stacks of crates, and with hospitals already full of COVID patients many decried the challenge as being blatantly irresponsible and TikTok quickly banned milk-crate challenge videos as a result.

4 minutes ago, LifeIsStrange said:

It was a challenge where people saw how many milk crates they could stack up and then try to climb on top of the pile, that challenge resulted in a lot of people getting injured due to tripping and falling while attempting to climb stacks of crates, and with hospitals already full of COVID patients many decried the challenge as being blatantly irresponsible and TikTok quickly banned milk-crate challenge videos as a result.

This sort of thing is why I tend to think that social media is not good for society as a whole. Kids should be spending their time outdoors and actually being social in the real world (obviously more difficult in a pandemic, I'll admit) instead of doing stupid shit and posting it online to win "likes" or whatever. I just realised I sound like an old man there, I suppose at heart I am.

1 hour ago, JCPee said:

This sort of thing is why I tend to think that social media is not good for society as a whole. Kids should be spending their time outdoors and actually being social in the real world (obviously more difficult in a pandemic, I'll admit) instead of doing stupid shit and posting it online to win "likes" or whatever. I just realised I sound like an old man there, I suppose at heart I am.

there are positives to social media like letting certain stories get attention that aren't being covered in the news and it's good for connecting with other people including old friends.  But unfortunately it also has led to a lot of problems like false information spreading and harassment.

Not all kids like spending time outside, I was one of them as I sucked at sports and didn't enjoy it one bit, I was pretty miserable whenever I was forced to be outside for extended periods of time(honestly I never liked recess as a kid for that reason).  So I don't think that or not socializing in the real world are the problems(frankly as an extrovert i'd rather not have to talk with strangers in person for extended periods of time if i can help it. At least if I encounter a bad person online, I can just mute or block them online and be done with it and don't have to worry about them trying to physically assault me or anything like that)I think the problem is the creators of these platforms know the harm they are doing and aren't doing anything to stop it.

TikTok especially weirds me out since it was created by the chinese government and some have said it was done so for the purpose of spying on its citizens, I don't know how true that is but it's ensured i'll never post anything on there myself.

Edited by LifeIsStrange (see edit history)
On 10/2/2021 at 3:49 AM, The Dark Wolf said:

If this is true I'm glad I'm still not in school and can't take the slightest bit of pleasure in the possibility of any forced wettings that may have resulted from this, and feel ashamed to have this fetish.

On 10/2/2021 at 6:23 AM, LizJWetting said:

Why are people so dumb is my main question. Like if someone destroys the school bathrooms and then they're all closed, surely that negatively affects them too? So why would you do it? Kids these days...

The idiots that respond to stupid challenges on Tictoc don't consider the negative impacts on themselves or others . They ate Tide pods among other things , right?  It wouldn't affect them anyway. If caught they will be expelled from school, arrested, and the families forced to make restitution. 

On 10/2/2021 at 3:49 AM, The Dark Wolf said:

If this is true I'm glad I'm still not in school and can't take the slightest bit of pleasure in the possibility of any forced wettings that may have resulted from this, and feel ashamed to have this fetish.

I could be wrong , but I think the vast majority of students vandalizing restrooms think about people having to hold their pee, and maybe having an accident. They are not doing it for sexual pleasure.  This is definitely not close to rape. That is way over the top.  According to the TV news they are doing this for the same reason people follow other Tictoc challenges, it gets them noticed and makes them popular- or so they think. Even as a lifetime omo lover I can't condone this for any reason, even IF it's for sexual pleasure.  Nobody has the right to impose there will or pleasure on anyone. It is vandalism pure and simple It is criminal behavior. It will be dealt with as such. It is only one of the bad school behavior on tictoc. Another is slap a teacher.

I get no pleasure from any of this. It is disgusting. 

This story was actually covered  on mainstream TV news ( I think CBS Evening News). Of course they didn't mention the pee holding angel as that would be "indelicate "

That all said Tictoc and other social media platforms spread these activities making them much more prevalent,they are not new . But, back in the mid-late 60's when I was in high school someone dropped an M80 in a toilet, exploding it. There were other incidents, like setting a trash can on fire. The restrooms were jammed with students illegally smoking in school. As a result all but one , for each gender, were locked, overcrowding the single one nearest the office . Going in there for legitimate reasons was  virtually impossible , especially since we only had a four minute period to pass between class.

That and the fact I was bullied forced me to hold my pee all day, up to ten hours. It was not fun, it hurt like hell, every day. 

I seriously doubt all the restrooms are or will be closed for long. It is illegal for a school or even a business to deny access to a restroom. You can't expect even kids in their mid -late teens to hold it all day. I did , but I am sure many can't, as mentioned in another current thread here.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
1 hour ago, wettingman said:

I could be wrong , but I think the vast majority of students vandalizing restrooms think about people having to hold their pee, and maybe having an accident. They are not doing it for sexual pleasure.  This is definitely not close to rape.

I mean the people who are closing them as a result of the vandalism. They know that people who don't go home for lunch would have to attempt to hold it for seven hours, and even if that's possible, they'd be too distracted by their full bladder to focus on the classes. Not to mention repeatedly holding that long can cause bladder damage. As for the rape aspect, despite omo being called a fetish, many consider pee inherently sexual and on par with, even worse than, nudity, hence why it's banned from all but the most mature TV channels, and even deviantart despite it having options for Mature tags.

Plus I wonder if the Omorashi Illuminati has something to do with it. Because if the object is to stop vandalism, why try to stop it in a room you can't go into anymore?

I agree that there's nothing wrong with preferring to stay indoors, as I am definitely an extremely introverted person who prefers to spend all my time indoors by myself if possible. Although I do admit that social media can be very isolating and can tend to drive you more into isolation and extremism and socially maladjusted behavior, and it definitely magnifies negativity a lot, which is why I tried to get away with from it from time to time as it's definitely another distraction from writing as well.

I don't think that this could really be compared to rape at all because simply having the bathroom closed is not the same as being sexually assaulted, it's just students being inconsiderate to other students, although once again it brings up that issue that I go back to often about how it's once again an attitude towards a lot of people that a bathroom is a privilege rather than a necessity, which to me always seemed rather crazy, but I guess that people just tend to put up with it.

And I am sure that most of the students doing this are probably just immature and they are probably not thinking about going to the bathroom at all or people not getting to go to the bathroom as a result of this. In fact they probably don't even consider their own needs, and I hope that a lot of them end up getting their own comeuppance and being the victims of their own bad behavior and everything like that. But the vast majority of them I am sure aren't doing it because they have a pee fetish.

It is terrible what is going on because of this stupid challenge but at the same time it's kind of hard not to think about all of those students holding it all day, and I know how from personal experience just how maddening that can be, so it's something I can definitely relate to.

From the legal view it is definitely not rape to lock bathroom doors.
But if you permanently or disproportionately too often or for a too long time prevent employee, students or pupils from using the officially prescribed toilets, that is against personal rights and human rights!

(Rape is defined in most jurisdictions as sexual intercourse, or other forms of sexual penetration, committed by a perpetrator against a victim without their consent.)

In my school, i don't know how many people ask to go to the bathroom because they have to go to the bathroom (reasoning being that certain people who go to the bathroom in one class will ask to go there next class as well). I don't have any problem holding all day, but imo i have a bladder on the larger side and don't really drink much during the day. I carry a bottle with me though, and on days where im randomly really thirsty and drain the 32oz container of soda not even 4 hours into school, i do start to feel bladder fullness. 

There are definitely some people that do need to go, and idk how many people do actually struggle to get through the full day without peeing but i can only speak from my experience and what I've witnessed (since girls go to the bathroom in my school to just get out of class)

• 3 months later...

I don't think this would actually result in massive numbers of accidents. The countries like India which genuinely do have a problem with schoolgirls soiling their skirts are places where toilets are literally unavailable or so filthy they won't use them all day, not just closed for a period. For boys the ease of whipping out and pissing behind a bush means an accident is even less likely.

There might be the odd pair of wet pants, but it's not the deluge that some people here are fantasising about.

Remember as well that social media stories are often a bit exaggerated, so someone "about to wet herself" might not have actually had an accident in reality.

Edited by Uniform Skirt (see edit history)

At our school (when i was in class 9 or 10) there was one day when someone from the boys smeared feces to a mirror in the boys bathroom. The bathroom was closed for the first 2 lessons (so 90-120min), but i remember our geography teacher said that they "couldnt close it for the whole day as not everyone wears a pampers".

Usually this teacher was an old hag who would never let anyone to the toilet during class and would always say "you should have put on a pampers before".

(They never found out who of the boys was responsible for the poop-mirror, but i really felt bad for the poor sanitor who had to literally clean up this shit).