Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female the devious lick challenge is causing school bathrooms to close

so this devious lick tik tok challenge, a social media trend where kids and teens would vandalize their school bathrooms for clout is starting to force school staff to close down their bathrooms. are students desperste to pee and peeing themselves now? have any of you experienced this or know someone who experience desperation regarding schools? maybe through hearsay. here is an example already from twitter.

edit: someone can make a story on this and put in on the fiction section of this site. in some schools in the u.s. students legit have to hold it the entire day bc no bathrooms.

Screenshot_20211002-022049_Twitter.jpg

Edited by daniel2 (see edit history)

I just can't stop thinking about how many people's lives might have been ruined because of something other people did... how that could easily have been me if I had been born several years later than I was... (and as much as I love wetting myself I'd be super-embarrassed to do so in front of anyone and I'd be afraid to set foot in that school or talk to anyone there again) They wouldn't have a chance if they don't go home for lunch cause there's no way they could hold it the whole school day. I was planning on a wetting tomorrow morning but I don't feel like it now.

However, I have often thought of several stories of situations like this where people who are less ashamed of it protest by wetting themselves deliberately whenever they have to go.

6 hours ago, nappypants said:

It shouldn’t make us ashamed of our fetish, I mean the vandalism is nothing to do with us, and there’s no evidence of anyone doing it for fetish-related reasons. People might wet themselves as a result but there’s many other undesirable situations that can result in such outcomes…

I realized this morning that I will always be into the harmless side of it, like the difference between consensual sex and rape. (And my pajamas are in the wash right now)

But I really hope that anyone who would feel ashamed of wetting themselves in public will be able to find a way to avoid it. They can still take classes at home for as long as this is going on, right?

2 hours ago, Bedwettingchik12 said:

It.. it is real. Like very real. Been happening across the US since school came back into session

Someone should go to the authorities with this then. This is practically rape. Or maybe people who would feel less ashamed of it should just wet themselves deliberately, both to avoid bladder damage from holding to bursting point too many days in a row, and to send the message that this is not the solution and only creates worse problems. And what's the point of preventing vandalism in those rooms if no one can even enter anymore? Stopping vandalism is not worth causing mass humiliation and bladder damage, not to mention students can't focus on the classes if they're too busy desperately trying to avoid wetting themselves.

Those of us on this site who haven't been banned are far more decent than whoever's in charge of these schools because we'd NEVER force this on anyone unless we know they don't mind it.

6 hours ago, Bedwettingchik12 said:

It.. it is real. Like very real. Been happening across the US since school came back into session

yea its happening across high schools across the country but most of them dont close ALL bathrooms. some schools however (i imagine the smaller ones with less bathrooms do. or the stricter ones. or depending on how bad the vandalism is. 

has this happened to anyone you know?

7 hours ago, daniel2 said:

yea its happening across high schools across the country but most of them dont close ALL bathrooms. some schools however (i imagine the smaller ones with less bathrooms do. or the stricter ones. or depending on how bad the vandalism is. 

That would have been a useful thing to know.

14 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Someone should go to the authorities with this then. This is practically rape.

It's pretty shitty and absolutely dumb of these schools to not provide bathroom access, but pump the breaks on "practically rape." 

They aren't doing this for sexual gratification. That's the key distinction here. That said, I agree that we all need to be conscious of consent issues as it relates to desperation kink. But, as long as we are not creating a situation that causes the desperation,  or making the person uncomfortable by drawing attention to it, I don't think it's fair to cast this level of judgment on those of us that are turned on by embarrassment.

1 hour ago, NotARealName1 said:

It's pretty shitty and absolutely dumb of these schools to not provide bathroom access, but pump the breaks on "practically rape." 

They aren't doing this for sexual gratification. That's the key distinction here. That said, I agree that we all need to be conscious of consent issues as it relates to desperation kink. But, as long as we are not creating a situation that causes the desperation,  or making the person uncomfortable by drawing attention to it, I don't think it's fair to cast this level of judgment on those of us that are turned on by embarrassment.

I didn't say I judged those who are turned on by embarrassment. My disgust is directed at the people who are forcing it on others and I said I, personally, couldn't take pleasure in it. (Though in fiction I can enjoy the humiliation factor) My "ashamed to have the fetish" comment was for taking pleasure in something that can be horrible in the wrong situation, but again, I remembered there's a harmless side I can enjoy to the fullest extent. (Like wetting my pajamas for fun this morning, or reading some fun experiences or stories here)

And even if they're not doing it for sexual gratification, people see pee as inherently sexual anyway, hence why it's considered on par with explicit nudity in movies and such (even though an omo fetish is still called a fetish). Why? No clue.

I suppose I can handle if they only feel a mild sense of embarrassment from it that they can get over easily, or just find it an annoyance. It's the type of embarrassment I would feel to wet myself in public that I wouldn't wish on anyone, if it were me I'd never get over it (even though I love wetting myself when no one's around).

10 hours ago, daniel2 said:

Yeah, there’s no way they could close them all. As someone hinted at, not being able to change certain sanitary products could actually be life-threatening. If there are no usable facilities at all they’d surely have to close the school completely.

19 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I didn't say I judged those who are turned on by embarrassment. My disgust is directed at the people who are forcing it on others and I said I, personally, couldn't take pleasure in it. (Though in fiction I can enjoy the humiliation factor)

Fair enough. I don't think our positions are that far apart. And, I understand your reaction to legitimate embarrassment. I struggle with my attraction to it, but it's not something I can control. That's why it's important that we police ourselves around consent. I have a hard rule that I will never manipulate a situation to put someone in a desperate situation and when I find myself with someone that has legitimately gotten into a situation where they are desperate I will go out of my way to help them find a place to go. I can't help being turned on by the situation, but I can control how I react to it.

13 hours ago, daniel2 said:

2 hours ago, nappypants said:

Yeah, there’s no way they could close them all. As someone hinted at, not being able to change certain sanitary products could actually be life-threatening. If there are no usable facilities at all they’d surely have to close the school completely.

All I was saying was the challenge is a real thing happening. That’s all.. 

@daniel2

"someone can make a story on this and put in on the fiction section of this site. in some schools in the u.s. students legit have to hold it the entire day bc no bathrooms."

"yea its happening across high schools across the country but most of them dont close ALL bathrooms. some schools however (i imagine the smaller ones with less bathrooms do. or the stricter ones. or depending on how bad the vandalism is. 

has this happened to anyone you know?"

I haven't really heard about this because I really don't know or talk to anyone who was in high school currently, but I experienced this regularly in my high school back when I was in high school because the last two years because they found girls doing drugs and alcohol in the bathrooms they ended up locking all of the girls bathrooms except for one, meaning that there were five stalls for an entire school of girls (about 750 girls) and four minutes between class meaning that most girls must have had to go most of the day without going to the bathroom. I have detailed this in numerous posts and in my blogs and eventually plan to write an entire book about it at some point.

So although I haven't experienced this directly from the current situation I definitely experience something exactly like it as a result of the stupidity of other students. I wouldn't be surprised if my high school closed bathrooms due to this idiotic challenge as well.

@LizJWetting

"Why are people so dumb is my main question. Like if someone destroys the school bathrooms and then they're all closed, surely that negatively affects them too? So why would you do it? Kids these days..."

I asked myself this question every five minutes, almost every time I interact with another human being or watch the news. I think that teenagers especially don't really think ahead or don't think of the consequences. That's one of the reasons why I don't support the death penalty, it doesn't dissuade people from committing crimes because the type of people who commit type of crimes like that never think about the consequences or expect to be caught.

I just hope that the teenagers who ended up doing this end up suffering the results of the consequences and that they are the ones who end up being desperate from it. One of my personal pet peeves is when everybody is punished for the stupid actions of a few, which is exactly what happened in my high school nearly 20 years ago.

8 hours ago, nappypants said:

in some schools they have closed them all. oh and that last is unrelated to the tiktok trend, just showing that they close school bathrooms for other reason other than vandalism.

the reason im showing tweets is bc the media doesn't cover this. and twitter works via keywords. i tried searching articles about this but its only the same general story about devious lick causing some schools to close restrooms but i never got to see from the students pov. so from what i can gather, schools are closing several bathrooms but leaving some open, but in some rare cases they close down all the bathrooms entirely don't know how the students can make it. 

this does make for great fiction pieces here, since writers here will make an omo story out of anything

Screenshot_20211002-024551_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20211002-024347_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20211002-024055_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20211002-023910_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20211002-022049_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20211002-021956_Twitter.jpg

10 hours ago, NotARealName1 said:

Fair enough. I don't think our positions are that far apart. And, I understand your reaction to legitimate embarrassment. I struggle with my attraction to it, but it's not something I can control. That's why it's important that we police ourselves around consent. I have a hard rule that I will never manipulate a situation to put someone in a desperate situation and when I find myself with someone that has legitimately gotten into a situation where they are desperate I will go out of my way to help them find a place to go. I can't help being turned on by the situation, but I can control how I react to it.

And I know a lot of people can't help being aroused by some situations. As you said, what really matters is whether they cause it or do anything to make the victims feel worse.

The other reason I couldn't be aroused by this is... well it's in schools. For me any desperation/wetting content that features children or younger teens, even if it's just fictional content, makes me uncomfortable. That's just me though.

Once again this sort of makes me feel less alone with my high school bathroom situation, knowing that they can just close all the bathrooms all day for no reason. In my school I felt it was a little bit more insidious, because by keeping one bathroom open no one could accuse them of having no bathrooms available, but there was such an inadequate amount of bathrooms it was just the same as having no bathroom. So when I read about things like this I can't help but think back to all of the squirm inducing bladder stretching days of my high school. But I can't blame anyone for getting turned on by that, because again if it weren't me it would be interesting to think about all of those people not peeing all day. Which again is probably why I will eventually get around to writing that book about my own high school experiences.

I think a lack of adequate bathrooms in school is also something that most people don't seem to talk about, one of those unspoken things, sort of like how people are having a hard time finding a bathroom during Covid, or how women often have a hard time finding a bathroom when they need one in general. My hope is that something like this would start a greater conversation in the public about bathrooms and bathroom availability and access, but in all probability it will just result in lots more restrictions on use of the bathroom, and things will probably get worse without anybody discussing it because all bathroom related things are still taboo and a source of laughter and amusement for most people, however practical that need is for everyone.

But again this goes back to that poll that I did right before I got my job where about 50% of people said that they felt that the bathroom was a privilege rather than a right, and that it wasn't obligatory to always have a bathroom in every situation. I found that surprising but looking at society at large and looking at all of my own personal experiences in particular, I definitely think that that is true, that at least a good number of people if not the majority do view bathroom rights as a revocable privilege and not a guaranteed natural human right, as a want rather than a need.