Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Request: film scene of peeing standing

Does anyone have a clip from what I believe is an indie film where an older woman is teaching a younger one how to pee standing up like settlers or pioneers, something along those lines. The older lady tells the younger one to bend her knees, and she cutely follows suit with a subsequent scene of her stream in front of her spread legs with her clothes around her ankles. Younger woman whines "it's splattering on my pants" and the other one just says "you'll learn" as they redress. Sadly we don't see results but it was an adorable sequence that was once documented on the pee movie list. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much @canipee, if anyone has a higher quality version please do share! Unfortunately the finished version of the film (Surviving Me) does not include this scene, it was a sample clip on the filmmaker’s website as she finished the project. It began in the 2000s under the apology name and hit some film festivals, I suppose somewhere on its journey to completion she chose not to include that part, and I wonder if it was out of shyness since the filmmaker is the same girl on screen who “splattered [her] pants” when she peed. The film has an interesting story behind the scenes about how the filmmaker used the experience to cope with her own sexual trauma. Hopefully one day this deleted scene will resurface in its original quality.

• 4 months later...
On 10/4/2021 at 2:19 PM, WesternWets said:

Thank you so much @canipee, if anyone has a higher quality version please do share! Unfortunately the finished version of the film (Surviving Me) does not include this scene, it was a sample clip on the filmmaker’s website as she finished the project. It began in the 2000s under the apology name and hit some film festivals, I suppose somewhere on its journey to completion she chose not to include that part, and I wonder if it was out of shyness since the filmmaker is the same girl on screen who “splattered [her] pants” when she peed. The film has an interesting story behind the scenes about how the filmmaker used the experience to cope with her own sexual trauma. Hopefully one day this deleted scene will resurface in its original quality.

Yes, I believe it premiered in 2007? 

On 2/24/2022 at 9:23 PM, bibibibi said:

Yes, I believe it premiered in 2007? 

It did on the festival circuit but underwent some edits and reshoots between then and its eventual wide release. The 2015 version “Surviving Me” does not include this scene but earlier copies might under the title “Apology”. The clip on its own was once available online through the director’s page, either her personal site or on vimeo or something similar, but currently I’m having trouble finding that version of it. I remember it being higher quality than the existing copy in this thread

EDIT: I've received word that an extended director's cut of "Surviving Me" is in the works that will include this scene, no word when but is happening.