Sign In

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Uhmm... Uhmmmmhhh..." A white-haired girl in her pajamas rolled on her bed, her legs tightly squeezing the soft, fluffy pillow she was hugging. Judging by her youthful looks, you would be forgiv

2. Release her pee full force into the principal, stopping once she wets herself. (Need decent Lawful stat to be successful) Mayumi decided. She wasn't going to stand for this… this oppression! T

Stats: Alignment = Lawful (1) Charm = 0 Lewd = 0 First choice chosen "Mom! Ooh, I'm so sorry!" The girl quickly stood up, helping the soaked woman go back on her feet.

Posted Images

2. Release her pee full force into the principal, stopping once she wets herself. (Need decent Lawful stat to be successful)

Mayumi decided. She wasn't going to stand for this… this oppression! The right to pee and wet yourself if you don't make it is a right that is universal to all women! For the rights of the elementary school girl who wet herself in front of the class (totally not her!) to the rights of an office lady bursting in a meeting, she would punish the principal!

She focused her mind, concentrating it all towards the middle-aged woman.

"Uh, Mayumi-chan? What are you doing? Why are you grimacing like that? Gasp. Don't tell me you can't hold it anymore and are now peeing yourself? It's because of the girl peeing inside, isn't it?"

Mayumi didn't answer. She couldn’t let her focus slip, or else she might end up making the entire school wet themselves. It happened once after all.

And then, she released.

Psshhh…

The pleasant sensation of releasing her bloated bladder sent tingles throughout her entire body, producing goosebumps that paralyzed her on the spot. She watched like a hawk, waiting for the moment the principal's tinkle tank burst.

And burst it did.

The principal froze, feeling her bladder filling up at an unnaturally fast rate. She bent over, her tight pencil skirt showing off the contours of her butt perfectly.

"I… I have to… I have to g—"

Too late.

Her dam burst, pee overflowing out of her short black skirt. A puddle quickly formed between her legs as she desperately tried to stem the flow with her hands, to no avail. Her skirt quickly grew saturated, resulting in her pee going all over her thighs and legs. Her heels suffered greatly, its soles rapidly absorbing their master's urine.

She stood there with her face beet red for a good two minutes, her pee seemingly neverending.

Only when it stopped did she run, pushing open the door, nearly hitting Mayumi in the process. Towards the nearest toilet, Mayumi imagined.

As for her own bladder, she successfully stopped her flow. Still, it meant she was still desperate to go, though not as badly as before.

"Oh my, I didn't see that coming at all…" Maya said with a confused expression. "Mayumi, are you alright? Hope that accident didn't make you lose a couple of drops in your panties!" she said cheerfully. Mayumi had the feeling that she would be more than happy to see her having an accident!

One by one the girls getting the detention came out, including Kanako. It seemed they all agreed to just go home. No way the principal would continue after humiliating herself like that!

"Huh? Mayumi? What are you doing here?" Kanako raised her eyebrow, folding her hands under her chest.

What should Mayumi tell her?

1. Tell her she was worried about her so she thought she'd wait for her.
  2. Tell her she just so happened to walk past the principal's office when the principal had her accident.
  3. Tell her she found Maya standing in front of the office and she'd thought she'd join her.
Edited by Keita123 (see edit history)

3. Tell her she found Maya standing in front of the office and she'd thought she'd join her.

"Well, I found Maya standing here all on her own so I thought I'd join her." Mayumi forced a smile as she told Kanako her blatant lie.

"What?!" Maya protested. "That's not true! You were the one who was here first!"

Kanako shrugged. "It doesn't matter. Just… I don't think it's such a bright idea eavesdropping on the principal like that. Not to mention quite rude as well." She gave both Mayumi and Maya an accusatory look. "Well, at least you two were lucky that you were here when that old hag wet herself. Hmph, serves her right, I say." She folded her arms under chest."

Mayumi breathed a sigh of relief. She didn't seem suspicious at all of the older lady's sudden desperation and accident, it seemed.

"You're going home after this, Kanako-chan?" Mayumi asked, changing the subject. "Can we go together? You too, Maya." She smiled at her friend.

"...Go home? Yes, I suppose I can do that. That old hag isn't going to come back for sure."

"Let's go!"

Mayumi grabbed Kanako and Maya's hands, dragging them along with her.

She was, after all, bursting for a pee, and if she didn't reach home in time to use her mother as her toilet (that sounds wrong…), she would cause a major accident!

On the way to the school gates, Mayumi witnessed a familiar sight—a line of girls squirming and writhing in place as they stood in front of the only bathroom the academy had. She quickly recognized them as the girls that were in detention before. Just like the girl who had an accident, they all needed to go as well, it seemed.

Mayumi glanced at Maya and Kanako. Sure enough, they both had a wistful look on their faces as they glanced at the occupied facility. They have to hold it until they get home. Just like me… For some odd reason, this fact excited her a little.

Once at the front gates, they sat down at the bus stop. Unfortunately for them, they had to take the bus every day to go home. And judging by the schedule, the next bus wouldn't come until fifteen minutes later.

Mayumi quickly pressed her thighs together, scissoring her legs back and forth as she sat. Maya opted to press her crotch with her left hand, all the while playing with her phone with her right. As for Kanako, she crossed and recrossed her legs back and forth.

Mayumi couldn't help giggling to herself. Here they were—three high school students desperate for a pee waiting for a bus to take them home. And knowing the traffic that awaited them, she honestly wasn't sure if they all could keep their panties dry before reaching that sweet silver throne.

Still, unless they wanted to walk across the city, they didn't really have a choice.

1. Sit there in silence, saying nothing until your bus arrives.
  2. Strike a conversation! Theme:
    1. Summer Vacation!
    2. Winter Vacation!
  3. Suggest that they should just walk.