Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Uhmm... Uhmmmmhhh..." A white-haired girl in her pajamas rolled on her bed, her legs tightly squeezing the soft, fluffy pillow she was hugging. Judging by her youthful looks, you would be forgiv

2. Release her pee full force into the principal, stopping once she wets herself. (Need decent Lawful stat to be successful) Mayumi decided. She wasn't going to stand for this… this oppression! T

Stats: Alignment = Lawful (1) Charm = 0 Lewd = 0 First choice chosen "Mom! Ooh, I'm so sorry!" The girl quickly stood up, helping the soaked woman go back on her feet.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, DarkWolf282 said:

3. Wait until the first girl wets themself and then let the principal suffer as soon as she starts yelling at the poor student 

Hold on. I think we should entertain this thought. It would make it that much more of a spectacle

2 hours ago, Avon said:

Hold on. I think we should entertain this thought. It would make it that much more of a spectacle

I'm all for this one as well. One or two of the girls must be sacrificed so that the principal learns her lesson. 

But one thing is for certain. Don't let her escape

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A naughty thought formed in Mayumi's mind. She wouldn’t be satisfied with just making the principal wet herself. Oh no, she wanted one of the captive students to wet herself first. But who would it be, she wondered? Who would be the unlucky lady?

Ah, how about she just waited until one of them lost control? It was inevitable after all. She knew that very much.

She pressed her ears back at the door, resulting in Maya raising her eyebrows.

"Huh? Did something happen inside? You have a grin on your face now, Mayumi-chan."

"Yeah. One of them asked to go to the bathroom."

"Oh dear." She put a hand on her mouth. "Poor girl. There’s no way the principal is going to let leave."

The curious classmate decided she wanted in on the action. As such, she leaned on the door and pressed her ear onto the wood, right beside Mayumi. All the while dancing in place, one hand pressed between her legs. Just like Mayumi.

If a passerby were to come and see them, no doubt they would think it to be a very bizarre sight. Two desperate girls eavesdropping on the principal's office.

Her prediction was soon proven correct.

"Ma'am, please, I'm... I'm leaking right now. If you don’t excuse me now, I really am going to wet myself!"

"Excuses! Excuses! Finish your punishment first then you can leave!"

5 minutes later...

Psssshhhh...

A telltale sound of an accident echoed through the room, passing even through the wooden door.

"Aahhh... It’s... It’s coming out!"

"Stop! Stop peeing! I order you, stop!"

This was her golden moment. Her options were:

1. Fill the principal just enough so she'll get desperate. (Need high Lawful stat to be successful)

2. Release her pee full force into the principal, stopping once she wets herself. (Need decent Lawful stat to be successful)

3. Release her pee full force into the principal, emptying herself through her.