Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Uhmm... Uhmmmmhhh..." A white-haired girl in her pajamas rolled on her bed, her legs tightly squeezing the soft, fluffy pillow she was hugging. Judging by her youthful looks, you would be forgiv

2. Release her pee full force into the principal, stopping once she wets herself. (Need decent Lawful stat to be successful) Mayumi decided. She wasn't going to stand for this… this oppression! T

Stats: Alignment = Lawful (1) Charm = 0 Lewd = 0 First choice chosen "Mom! Ooh, I'm so sorry!" The girl quickly stood up, helping the soaked woman go back on her feet.

Posted Images

Stats:

Alignment = Lawful (2)

Charm = 3

Lewd = 2

Traits:

1. "Ecchi Caller"

Mayumi's presence now invites accidental perverted situations, herself included!

------------

“Umm, are you into holding your pee, Maya-chan?” Mayumi asked.

“W-wha!” Her cheeks reddened. “Where did that come from?”

Mayumi giggled, covering her mouth with her hand. “It’s okay. Everyone has their own thing after all. I admit, I myself kinda like holding it in a little bit. The pressure it gives you down there… I would be lying if I don’t find it the slightest bit exhilarating!”

Maya blinked, seemingly unable to process what she just heard.

And then, she grabbed her friend’s hands.

“Ooh, how delightful! To think I would find a friend in holding at last!”

“E-eh?”

“I thought I was the only who liked such a silly thing! It turns out you like to do it as well!”

Mayumi couldn’t say anything to the contrary. She couldn’t very well tell her about her “curse” after all. She wouldn’t believe her!

“Alright then! I suppose I can hold on a little bit longer!” Maya said enthusiastically. “We’ll hold it together, Mayumi-chan.”

“R-right…”

Suddenly, their conversation was interrupted by yelling coming from behind the door.

“The bathroom, you say?! No. No one is allowed to leave until you finish your punishment! Learn to hold it in like a proper adult!”

It was undoubtedly the voice of the principal. It seemed one---or perhaps even more---student behind the door was in dire need the toilet.

1.      Unleash your torrent of pee to the principal’s bladder! Freedom for all the students trapped with her!

2.      Unleash your torrent of pee to the principal’s bladder! You’ve never seen a hot older woman wet herself before! (Lewd +1)

3.      Do nothing. You wouldn’t want to make the principal wet herself, do you?

4.      Do nothing. You want to see all those girls wet themselves one by one! (Lewd+1)

5.      Enter the room and beg the principal to let them go (Risky. Only works with high Charm)