Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Uhmm... Uhmmmmhhh..." A white-haired girl in her pajamas rolled on her bed, her legs tightly squeezing the soft, fluffy pillow she was hugging. Judging by her youthful looks, you would be forgiv

2. Release her pee full force into the principal, stopping once she wets herself. (Need decent Lawful stat to be successful) Mayumi decided. She wasn't going to stand for this… this oppression! T

Stats: Alignment = Lawful (1) Charm = 0 Lewd = 0 First choice chosen "Mom! Ooh, I'm so sorry!" The girl quickly stood up, helping the soaked woman go back on her feet.

Posted Images

Stats:

Alignment = Lawful (2)

Charm = 3

Lewd = 2

Traits:

1. "Ecchi Caller"

Mayumi's presence now invites accidental perverted situations, herself included!

—----------

Mayumi waited until she disappeared out of sight before standing up herself. A small mischievous grin now decorated her face. She wanted to see how her detention went, without her knowing. If she was lucky, maybe she could see her wet herself again.

Exiting the class, she sneakily followed her dark-haired friend, using the other students as cover as much as she could. Hmm, she isn’t making a trip to the bathroom? That’s reckless. You’ll wet yourself again, Kanako-chan~

Eventually, she arrived at the principal’s office. There were already a crowd of girls there—the victims of her release back at lunch. Hey, it wasn’t her fault she was cursed with a bladder that could wet twenty people at once!

Hiding behind a corner, she watched out of the corner of her eyes, fidgeting in place in the process. She hadn’t gotten her release and it was starting to get painful.

“Come in!”

With those two words, the girls all entered the office. She wondered if the place wouldn’t be crowded with that many people in them…

1. Listen in to their conversation inside.

2. Enough sneaking around. She needs to release her pee. And fast. Before it hurts too much. (Chaotic +1)

3. Just go home without relieving herself (Lawful +1)

Stats:

Alignment = Lawful (2)

Charm = 3

Lewd = 2

Traits:

1. "Ecchi Caller"

Mayumi's presence now invites accidental perverted situations, herself included!

—----------

No, this was too juicy for her to just leave. She had to stay and listen in.

Once the door was closed, Mayumi tiptoed towards it. Leaning to her right, she pressed her ear into the cold wood.

“Well, here we are,” she heard the muffled voice of the principal. “Having a conversation I didn’t think I would need to make. Again.”

A pause, and then, she continued.

“What is going on with the students of this school, having these… accidents almost daily? I didn’t believe I was transferred to a school for students with weak bladders.”

The principal was indeed a new arrival to the school. In fact, it was just last month since she arrived, replacing the old principal after he got in trouble for his… perversions. Apparently he liked to watch female students wet themselves. As such, he abused his authority, by spiking the water fountains across the school with diuretics. His transgressions were only known after a student who was part of the science club did research on the water and published it in the city newspaper. Apparently, she did it for revenge, after her humiliating accident at the science fair three months ago.

“Ma’am, perhaps the diuretics—”

“No, the water supply has been cleaned from top to bottom. I made sure of that. As such, if you have an accident, you have only yourself to blame.”

Of course, she didn’t know about Mayumi’s ability.

“Well, as punishment, I would have the twenty of you write ten pages worth of the sentence “I will not wet myself”. On these notebooks. And you have to do them while standing.”

Really? That’s like, a punishment an elementary school teacher will do! Mayumi thought in disbelief.

Now, she had a choice. Should she wait until they finished or should she just leave? She doubted the principal would say anything after this. She’d probably just sit on her chair in silence, watching with those eagle eyes of hers.

1. Stay

2. Leave