Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Uhmm... Uhmmmmhhh..." A white-haired girl in her pajamas rolled on her bed, her legs tightly squeezing the soft, fluffy pillow she was hugging. Judging by her youthful looks, you would be forgiv

2. Release her pee full force into the principal, stopping once she wets herself. (Need decent Lawful stat to be successful) Mayumi decided. She wasn't going to stand for this… this oppression! T

Stats: Alignment = Lawful (1) Charm = 0 Lewd = 0 First choice chosen "Mom! Ooh, I'm so sorry!" The girl quickly stood up, helping the soaked woman go back on her feet.

Posted Images

Stats:

Alignment = Lawful (3)

Charm = 2

Lewd = 2

Choice = 1 and 4

Traits:

1. "Ecchi Caller"

Mayumi's presence now invites accidental perverted situations, herself included!

—-----

Quickly, Mayumi took the spot behind her.

“So you need to go too, huh?”

The black-haired girl's lips pursed into a scowl as she threw a quick glare at her direction. She didn't say anything however. She simply stared at the line in front of her.

I wonder… Just how bad she gotta go, really… She seems perfectly composed. Unlike me…

She herself couldn't stop fidgeting on the spot as her overfilled bladder filled up more and more. Ever since she had this curse, pee would enter her abdomen no matter whether she had drunk anything or not. There was no escape from relieving herself multiple times per day. And the last time she tried to hold as long as she could, she ended up causing an uproar where she made around 100 girls and women in her neighborhood wet themselves.

Never again.

The line was slow to move. Thanks to the school having equal amounts of cubicles for men and women, and having more female students than men in a 80/20 ratio, long lines in the female toilets became all too commonplace. You could even see one in the teachers' bathroom if you were to look.

"Stop squirming." Kanako whispered under her breath, sending another glare at her.

"But… I really need to go…" Mayumi whispered back.

"Then hold it like a proper grown up! We're in highschool for goodness's sake!"

We?

Oh my, so you do need to go that bad. You're just pretending to act all prim and proper!

Well, how about this then?

A lewd smirk formed on the girl's face.

She stopped her fidgeting, relaxing her gait as she stood completely still. She also opened her legs a bit.

And then, she released.

A small spurt came out at first. And another. And another, growing bigger and more frequent before turning into a full blown stream.

Of course, not a single drop dampened her striped panties. All of it went into Kanako's tinkle tank.

Resulting in a few droplets falling to the ground as she bent forward, pressing her hands into her crotch.

Oh dear, I better switch my target. Don't want to make her wet herself.

Without stopping her stream, she refocused her thoughts to the other girls in front of her. 

“A-ah!”

“Hyah!”

“Crap crap crap!”

Almost like a domino, one by one the girls reacted to the sudden infusion of pee. Some immediately crouched down, locking their knees together as they pressed their heels into their crotches. Some bent over even further than Kanako, exposing their darkening panties to Mayumi’s lecherous eyes. And one girl decided to run away from the line, leaving a trail of droplets in her wake.

In short, the situation had gotten a lot worse for them.

Still, however, Mayumi wasn’t satisfied. She still had more pee inside of her that needed to be shared. But if she didn’t stop, she would make them all wet themselves for sure. What should she do?

1.    Continue releasing. It just feels too good! (Chaotic +1)

2.    Stop herself from releasing her pee. (Doable due to Lawful alignment)

3.    Continue releasing but switch the target to any girl in a fifty meter radius around her (Who knows who you’re going to target with this…)