Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Uhmm... Uhmmmmhhh..." A white-haired girl in her pajamas rolled on her bed, her legs tightly squeezing the soft, fluffy pillow she was hugging. Judging by her youthful looks, you would be forgiv

2. Release her pee full force into the principal, stopping once she wets herself. (Need decent Lawful stat to be successful) Mayumi decided. She wasn't going to stand for this… this oppression! T

Stats: Alignment = Lawful (1) Charm = 0 Lewd = 0 First choice chosen "Mom! Ooh, I'm so sorry!" The girl quickly stood up, helping the soaked woman go back on her feet.

Posted Images

Stats:

Alignment = Lawful (3)

Charm = 2

Lewd = 2

Choice = 2

Traits:

1. "Ecchi Caller"

Mayumi's presence now invites accidental perverted situations, herself included!

---------

"Yeah, I kinda need to go… But don't worry! I can hold it until I get changed!"

Kanako frowned. “Fine. If you say so. But your pee dancing… it’s distracting, you know.”

Throwing her head to the side, the black-haired girl made her way back to her locker.

Distracting? Could it be that she… kinda needs to go too?

Mayumi focused her eyes at her. No. She seems perfectly composed. No tell tale pauses or fidgets of need.

Maybe it’s just my wishful thinking.

Without realizing it, she secretly wanted her to be desperate to pee (Effect of Lewd).

The pee urge she felt afterwards quickly knocked the thought off her mind however.

—---

Back in her uniform, the urge she felt only intensified. She had to actively resist pressing her hands between her legs as she made her way to the cafeteria. It was lunch time now and the school was filled with students exiting their classes.

Her eyes were quickly drawn to the bathroom she passed on the way. Sure enough, the female one had a line in front of it, going all the way out to the hallway. As usual, filled bladders would need to be emptied, and for some reason, they tend to fill faster on the female sex.

Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw Kanako taking her place behind said line. So she really needs to pee!

What should she do?

1 -  Take the line behind her

2 -  Say nothing and go to the cafeteria

And should she do something about her bladder?

1 -  Transfer all its contents on Kanako

2 -  Equally split its contents to the girls standing in line

3 - Wait until she gets her turn in the toilet and then release it through the other girls relieving themselves in the other cubicles beside her

4 - Fill Kanako up until she's decently desperate then fill the other girls

Edited by Keita123 (see edit history)