Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Uhmm... Uhmmmmhhh..." A white-haired girl in her pajamas rolled on her bed, her legs tightly squeezing the soft, fluffy pillow she was hugging. Judging by her youthful looks, you would be forgiv

2. Release her pee full force into the principal, stopping once she wets herself. (Need decent Lawful stat to be successful) Mayumi decided. She wasn't going to stand for this… this oppression! T

Stats: Alignment = Lawful (1) Charm = 0 Lewd = 0 First choice chosen "Mom! Ooh, I'm so sorry!" The girl quickly stood up, helping the soaked woman go back on her feet.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Stats:

Alignment = Lawful (3)

Charm = 2

Lewd = 2

Choice = 1

Traits:

1. "Ecchi Caller"

Mayumi's presence now invites accidental perverted situations, herself included!

---------

Ah, no need to release it now! She can still hold a little further!

And so, Mayumi headed to the locker room to change in a fidgety state, pressing into her crotch whenever she thought no one was looking. She might not be able to wet herself anymore but the discomfort from a full bladder was still very real.

Arriving at the room, she quickly took off her translucent white shirt, giving a bounce to the significant assets she had underneath. She then bent over to pull down her sweatpants, showing the perfectly dry striped panties she wore.

All the while doing an obvious potty dance, pressing her thighs together and raising her butt up in the air.

"Hey, you need to go to the toilet or somethin'?"

Naturally, that would attract the attention of the other girls there. And Kanako was the first to bring it up.

She now stood in front of her with folded arms, wearing only her black bra and panties.

"If you need to go, just go. Don't hold it like that. It's unsightly."

What should Mayumi's response be?

1. "I don't need to go!"

2. "Yeah, I kinda need to go… But don't worry! I can hold it until I get changed!"

3. "Yeah, I kinda need to go… Can you come with me?" (Grab her hands and transfer your pee into her)