Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Uhmm... Uhmmmmhhh..." A white-haired girl in her pajamas rolled on her bed, her legs tightly squeezing the soft, fluffy pillow she was hugging. Judging by her youthful looks, you would be forgiv

2. Release her pee full force into the principal, stopping once she wets herself. (Need decent Lawful stat to be successful) Mayumi decided. She wasn't going to stand for this… this oppression! T

Stats: Alignment = Lawful (1) Charm = 0 Lewd = 0 First choice chosen "Mom! Ooh, I'm so sorry!" The girl quickly stood up, helping the soaked woman go back on her feet.

Posted Images

Stats:

Alignment = Lawful (1)

Charm = 0

Lewd = 0

First choice chosen

"Mom! Ooh, I'm so sorry!"

The girl quickly stood up, helping the soaked woman go back on her feet.

"I-it's alright, honey." The woman forced a smile. "I know how much it hurts for you. I'd rather wet myself than letting my cute daughter suffer."

The girl instinctively gave the older woman a hug, out of the guilt that was now palpating in her heart. She had just made a grown woman like her have an accident! It must be so humiliating for her! This was why she hated this condition of hers!

It happened a year ago, on the afternoon of the 26th of June (she would never forget that date).

She was walking back from school when all of a sudden, a bright light descended from the heavens, shining upon her, blinding her in the spot.

When she opened her eyes, she was no longer in the familiar street she was travelling on. She was inside what could only be called a sci-fi spaceship, with all the high tech screens and monitors and computers and everything else you would find in the usual setting.

And there, she met her.

She didn't know her name or where she came from. She was most likely an alien though, judging by her elf-like ears. She had a long blue hair that reached down to her feet. As for her outfit, she wore a silver bodysuit, hugging her curves in all the right ways.

"Congratulations. You have been chosen. From now on, you are Test Subject 350."

Her voice was motherly, with a teasing edge to it. The smirk on her face told her that whatever she was about to do to her, she would enjoy it very much.

Before she could ask any questions, light enveloped her vision once more.

When she regained her sight, she was back on the streets she just left. It was as if what she just experienced was all but a fleeting dream.

And so, ever since that day, she was cursed with this ability.

She only told her father and mother, and no one else. And they barely believed she had met with an UFO.

Her ability was undeniable though. Her very first target was her mother and she made her wet herself that day.

"Y-you have to go to school, right? You should change right away or you'll going be late. As for my puddle..." Her blush deepened. "Just ignore it for now."

The girl nodded, her gaze traveling down to the disaster zone.

The older lady then left the room, closing the door behind her. Her daughter needed her privacy after all.

Sighing, still feeling bad for what she did to her mother, the girl pulled down her pajama pants, revealing her plain white panties to the world. She then unbuttoned her pajama top, revealing her white bra as well.

She opened her wardrobe. Now, what kind of panties she should wear today?

- Plain white = The boring old white panties. No effect.

- Striped = Seems to attract winds for some reason. More prone to pantyshots (Charm +1)

- Pink = Her old frilly pink panties. She has been wearing them ever since she was in middle school. Easier to leak (Chaotic +1)

- Black = Exudes mature vibe. Adults can't wet themselves, can they? Harder to leak (Lawful +1)

- No panties = Oh my~ With that short uniform skirt... (Lewd +2)

- Biking shorts = An interesting alternative. Its fabric rubs on her privates, however, making her bladder fill faster. Wear panties under them? Don't be silly!

The Charm stat decides your friendliness with other characters. The more charming you are, the closer you'll be to them.