Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

“Working From Work” Peeing

We’ve had a few tales on here about “work from home” wettings where people have taken advantage of being at home to wet - even while on camera in Zoom or Teams meetings.

I however have spent much of the time in a near-deserted office, as I prefer working at work. With 95% or more of the people working at home, the nearly empty office has given some opportunities to wet. The nearest person is usually probably something like 30 yards away  

My usual thing is to wait until late afternoon and hold my pee until I start leaking, sitting at my desk with growing wetness in my clothes. Dark trousers mean it hardly shows if anyone does come near.

Has anyone else taken advantage of the near-empty offices to have some fun?

I used to work, in various locations, in a job where, on nights at least, I'd normally be on my own for the whole shift. I certainly took advantage of that - not quite wetting, but very very close on at least a couple of occasions (when something took longer to happen than I expected it to). There was always the risk that an unexpected visitor would turn up (even on nights - that's when they usually delivered the supplies!), but the chance of that happening at exactly the wrong moment was miniscule.

Now, I'm normally in my own space, but with no way of getting out of it without being seen by potentially lots and lots of people. Deliberately holding to the limit would be a very dangerous game indeed!

I occasionally work in an office, but there's an endless stream of people popping in, so no chance at all there!

I've actually done this one and a half times.  The full time I did it could be considered out of need as I was working a location that didn't have easy bathroom access, and the half was because I was at work, but it was at a different site and the people I was working left had gone for the day and no one else was there.

The full time one happened when I was working for an adult softball and baseball league.  I was at the baseball park for registrations, but I was outside the field, which was locked up.  It was dark, so my vehicle's inside dome light inside my open rear hatch was my work space.  Only one person came that night, which was rainy, and after about 2 hours of the 4 I was there, I started getting desperate.  After about an hour, I knew I wasn't going to make it the rest of the time I was there, and the combination of my dark blue shorts, which were made from a material that I can't remember the name of, but didn't show wetness, and it being night, made my decision to wet myself an easy one.  So I unloaded my bladder in my poor pants for much needed relief.  And even though there wasn't any visible wetness on my clothes, I was thankful no one came after that point.

The half was when I was after everyone left the worksite, and I was wearing a makeshift poncho.  It was again raining hard, so I decided I wanted to wet my pants before I drove home.  I was working at a home medical supply company at the time, and we were in the middle of moving and cleaning out our old warehouse.  We had tossed a bunch of closed, sealed, packs of diapers into a dumpster, so I got a few of those as well.  But as I was ready to leave, I remembered I had a spare pair of pants in my vehicle, so with the poncho on, I let my bladder go, masking my red shorts a darker shade of red.  I went to a local park, grabbed a diaper, went into the restroom, put on the diaper, put on the dry pants, and went home.  This one was admittedly dumb because of someone came back, not only am I wearing wet pants, I've got multiple packs of diapers in my vehicle.

But yeah, I've done the wetting at work thing a couple times, but would never try it in a regular office position.

On 10/1/2021 at 7:15 PM, LizJWetting said:

Unless there was genuinely nobody else around at all, sounds like a big risk to me, what would your colleagues and managers think if they found out?

I don't work in an office or have the option to work from home anyway, so neither option is open to me.

Not that big a risk. I wear black trousers that hardly show wetness. And what’s the worst that could happen? Somebody notices and says something? It’s no biggie, I’d just say I was stuck on a call and couldn’t hold it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've recently been going back into my office a few times a week, mostly to do stuff like printing and posting letters which can't be done from home. A lot of the time I'm the only person in my part of the building. One day I was looking at a plant on a windowsill that clearly hadn't been properly watered in a long time, and at that moment I also needed to pee, so I had a perverse thought of what if I pee in the plant pot, kill two birds with one stone? I didn't actually do it out of fear that someone might randomly walk in at that moment, or that people might later wonder why their plant was smelling of piss, and instead I just went to the toilet and watered the plant with water like a normal person, but for a moment I was almost tempted to do it.

I work for myself now, from home, and I'm too busy during the days to wet myself at home (I go out in a full suit to meet with clients most of the day). 

But when I had my last job, I had my own office with one small window that had blinds that could be closed, and a door that even locked if I wanted it to be locked. 

Plus, my role was separate from most of my coworkers, so I hardly ever had anybody come to talk to me in the office. 

There were lots of times I pulled down my dress pants or jeans and pissed my underwear into the garbage can. Sometimes I even wore women's panties to work and did this through panties. The wet fabric of the cotton underwear against me for the rest of the day was pretty awesome, and I would just take my own garbage out at the end of the day so nobody would tattle on me. 

One time, during a live event with customers, I even wore panties and pissed them while sitting on the toilet in the public men's bathroom (full of clients and staff members), and then pulled my black work pants back up over top of them. I walked around in wet panties and black trousers the rest of the event, with nobody the wiser. 

Needless to say, I came hard when I got home that day.