Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female win the car contest where last person touching wins do you wet or not

you know the contest where you touch the car and the last person touching wins it wasalso on an ep of Malcolm in middle. the mom was doing it and when she won told the family got to change my pants first. you are in the contest and its been hours you got to pee but the next "break" isnt for awhile. you know you wont make it, do you leave the contest or pee your pants right there.?

same here of course. i love wetting my pants and i don't care what others think. Im never embarrassed when i wet myself. i will wet myslef in the parking lot by my car rather than use a public restroom and i dont care if anyone notices. im posting this now with wet shorts caus i peed my pants on purpose coming home in the car. 

I’m sure I wouldn’t be the only one peeing myself so why not? Lol. This reminds of quite a while back our local radio station had a contest where they had a bunch of toilets set out and the last person left sitting on the toilet won something like a new bathroom set from the local building supply or something like that. I just remember them announcing each time someone peed their pants and wishing I could have been there to see it! Lol