Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Others Chatting about Peeing Etc. When You Have To Go and They Don't Know You Have To Go

Have others ever been chatting about peeing, bathrooms etc. while you are holding it and they don't know you have to go?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Have others ever been chatting about peeing, bathrooms etc. while you are holding it and they don't know you have to go?

• Yes and I kept a straight face about it.
    • Yes but I think that I couldn't hide my discomfort once they started talking about it.
    • No

This is a question I thought of while I was in chat so I am wondering if anyone has ever been in a situation where they were bursting to go to the bathroom and other people didn't know they had to go to the bathroom, but everyone was sort of chatting about peeing and toilets and going to the bathroom and all of this and did you just stand there keeping like a straight face and everything like that?
I have experienced this a lot in the last year mostly where I have been at chat while I am at work and don't have access to a bathroom and people will be talking about bathroom related stuff and all the time it's like I am sitting there thinking I have to pee so bad while these people are just talking about pissing and going to the bathroom and everything and is just such a weird crazy feeling.
Has anyone else ever been in this type of situation?

@rebeljaffa

"On the reverse side of that, I sometimes start that conversation if I suspect someone might need to pee and I want to see how they will react"

I've noticed but I certainly can't blame you as it's always interesting to bring up these awkward topics when it might make somebody bladder uncomfortable. I know that I try not to show it and try to keep a straight face about it but I think that you can tell that I am uncomfortable when the topic comes up and I have to pee. I mean at work I get asked all the time you look like you are antsy Jill and you want to go somewhere is everything okay and I am just sort of straight facely saying yes but I think that it's a dead giveaway that I have to go most of the time.

2 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

I mean at work I get asked all the time you look like you are antsy Jill and you want to go somewhere is everything okay and I am just sort of straight facely saying yes but I think that it's a dead giveaway that I have to go most of the time.

What was the most extreme hold by your bodies fight you did in such a situation while tried to keep cool and look normal? And what happened to reach that level and until you got relieved at the end? How much time each level?

@Peter-P

"What was the most extreme hold by your bodies fight you did in such a situation while tried to keep cool and look normal? And what happened to reach that level and until you got relieved at the end? How much time each level?"

I don't know if it was the most desperate I ever was, but the most difficult time of trying to keep a straight face about it where I don't think that I was able to fully was once when I was clearly bursting with my legs crossed tightly and I was chatting with a male coworker and basically midconversation he said, excuse me a minute I have to go relieve myself, left the conversation, went off in the bushes and peed and then came back looking really satisfied and relieved and continue talking to me with a huge smile on his face.

I posted about this a while ago and that was like nearly a year ago now when I was the only woman on the crew. I don't know if he was into omorashi or he just wanted to be taking advantage of the situation, but I can't believe for a minute that he didn't realize that I was going out of my mind with desperation and was practically whimpering, so for him to actually go relieve himself in the middle of a conversation and then come back and continue that conversation where I was clearly going out of my mind, and standing there smiling and seemingly enjoying himself, it was very hard for me to try and keep a straight face like that as I think I was probably visibly whimpering at the situation.

@SoBursting

"I start the conversation with my wife to see if there’s any chat about her needing to pee, as she doesn’t usually say anything until if desperate near the end, I like to hear her describe her situation, it’s fun trying to think of ways to start up the conversation or keep it going once it’s started,"

I have to admit as I think about this I am now thinking I wonder how many guys delay women from getting to the bathroom simply by chatting them up knowing that we have to pee. Like you can we talk to you for a moment, and then that moment turns into like 20 or 30 minutes, and meanwhile our bladders are ready to explode like you are trying to see if we are playing an endurance match, just to see when we will finally shout, I'm sorry but I really need to use the bathroom!

I posted about this a while ago and that was like nearly a year ago now when I was the only woman on the crew.

Yes, I remember that!
I read it a few weeks ago...

I don't know if he was into omorashi or he just wanted to be taking advantage of the situation, but I can't believe for a minute that he didn't realize that I was going out of my mind with desperation and was practically whimpering, so for him to actually go relieve himself in the middle of a conversation and then come back and continue that conversation where I was clearly going out of my mind, and standing there smiling and seemingly enjoying himself, it was very hard for me to try and keep a straight face like that as I think I was probably visibly whimpering at the situation.

I don't know, if that was a stupid man, not thinking about that at all – or if he liked it – or took advantage of it.

But can you please try to describe the physical and mental feelings from that your so extreme pee holding situation a little more detailed step by step over that time – and in a way to empathize with you in that time situation?

5 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@SoBursting

"I start the conversation with my wife to see if there’s any chat about her needing to pee, as she doesn’t usually say anything until if desperate near the end, I like to hear her describe her situation, it’s fun trying to think of ways to start up the conversation or keep it going once it’s started,"

I have to admit as I think about this I am now thinking I wonder how many guys delay women from getting to the bathroom simply by chatting them up knowing that we have to pee. Like you can we talk to you for a moment, and then that moment turns into like 20 or 30 minutes, and meanwhile our bladders are ready to explode like you are trying to see if we are playing an endurance match, just to see when we will finally shout, I'm sorry but I really need to use the bathroom!

Personally I don’t try to delay, I just want to hear how desperate she is and for how long she has been holding so I can build a picture of her last few hours or day if she reveals she hasn’t been since the morning etc, 

were getting older (early fifties not old were fit and healthy) and these days I’ve noticed often she can’t wait as long as she used to, which means she mentions if she’s needing to pee more frequently, more open about it as she doesn’t want to be bursting at risk of peeing herself if she’s not planned properly, like a recent visit to town after lunch and couple of hours shopping she said we need to get to train station for train soon and as she was needing would have to use the station toilet, I picked up on the wording ‘would have to’  when we got there with minutes to spare to catch train she said she had to go as was bursting,

another time recently we were driving in a small town after doing some business we headed to our car to drive to somewhere for lunch I was using google to find a restaurant she said anywhere would do as she was needing to pee, after a short drive we got to a restaurant only to be told it was fully booked, we left to get in car to find another she said as we walked to car she was bursting I said she could have asked to use the toilet in there she said I didnt want to ask, as we drove again she said again anywhere with a loo, we got to a small place and as we stood waiting to be greeted she was wriggling rubbing her knees together her tights making a rasping sound trying not to pee dance, we were greeted at the door by a young woman who said they were busy but we would be seated in a minute once the table was ready my wife spoke up saying she would just nip to the ladies just now if that ok, when she came out I was seated at the table I said ‘better’ she said much better and she was relieved to have found this place when we did as was dying to go couldn’t have waited much longer, 

@Peter-P

"I don't know, if that was a stupid man, not thinking about that at all – or if he liked it – or took advantage of it."

I don't think he was totally stupid, I definitely think that he had to know that it was obvious I had to go and he just relieved himself in the middle of the conversation and the cocky way in which he was acting when he came back just a smiling and seeming to enjoy it I definitely think he was enjoying it. I don't know if he has a fetish for it but maybe just thought it was kind of funny to take advantage of the situation like that.

"But can you please try to describe the physical and mental feelings from that your so extreme pee holding situation a little more detailed step by step over that time – and in a way to empathize with you in that time situation?"

In what way, I feel that I describe my experiences in quite a lot of details, if you read my posts you know that I tend not to be brief LOL.

@April Nine

"I don't think it particularly makes me uncomfortable but its sort of awkward when they finish talking and you want to excuse yourself"

Yeah when people were just talking about peeing and bathrooms and all the sudden you like I have to go to the bathroom it's kind of obvious that just talking about it made you have to go more but it's kind of hard not to think about it especially when everybody else is talking about it. I know that when I have to pee I am constantly thinking about it and if people keep bringing attention to the situation it's almost impossible to ignore.

On 9/30/2021 at 3:13 PM, DesperateJill said:

This is a question I thought of while I was in chat so I am wondering if anyone has ever been in a situation where they were bursting to go to the bathroom and other people didn't know they had to go to the bathroom, but everyone was sort of chatting about peeing and toilets and going to the bathroom and all of this and did you just stand there keeping like a straight face and everything like that?

It can be a good thing as well. If you are with a group somewhere and you don't like mentioning that you need to pee (like me, even though I have gotten better at it).

If people start talking about the toilet, discussing going to find a place to pee and talking about having to pee it can be difficult when you have to go but it also means that you will likely be going to a toilet soon. All without you having to mention that you have to go! And you can just follow along with the rest and use the toilet. It would be stranger not to use it when the rest is going too. And you don't have to feel awkward about telling that you have to go very badly or that you have been hoping for this moment for an hour.

I am sure this is a recognisable situation for plenty of people.

@ItsMeAmanda

That is a good point, when you are with a group of people and you are all going to visit the toilet together and everybody has to go doesn't feel as awkward being part of the group, when you are the only person who has to go to the bathroom you stand out more and it feels more awkward as it feels like you are the one causing the problem more delaying the group or sidetracking the group or complaining etc.

I also see your point but I somewhat disagree with the next thing:

"If people start talking about the toilet, discussing going to find a place to pee and talking about having to pee it can be difficult when you have to go but it also means that you will likely be going to a toilet soon."

That is very often true but I have often been at my job in a mixed sex environment where the guys will say they are going off to relieve themselves and the women just sort of roll their eyes because we can't just go relieve ourselves as easily as the guys can and there is no toilet available and that can be rather frustrating and is actually something I experienced the other day, and kind of regularly really.

3 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

In what way, I feel that I describe my experiences in quite a lot of details, if you read my posts you know that I tend not to be brief LOL.

OK, it seems I can't get enough of it... 😘

I just would like to hear more about the sensations in your bladder and bladder area – if possible, etc.

Edited by Peter-P (see edit history)

Urgency is interesting. It's something I think about a lot because I deal with it in my non-kink life. Understanding what triggers me to become desperate is important because I want to be in control of when, well, I'm choosing to not be in control. 

That said, the simple act of talking about having to pee has never been a trigger for me. Running water hasn't really either. In fact, it's my experience that my desperation is not influenced by many outside triggers. The one exception is latchkey urgency. I often become quite desperate when I'm approaching my door or standing in front of the toilet. I've have small leaks in front of the toilet about once a month. Never more than the underwear (at least so far), but it's an adventure some days even when I didn't feel that I had to go that badly as I was walking to the bathroom.

Another interesting thing that I've noticed is that when I have to go at a 5/6 out of 10 level that I'm more likely to have a sudden burst of desperation that causes me to visibly become desperate -- bending knees, grabbing crotch, etc.. The times that I've gotten to a 9 out of 10 (10 out of 10 runs down your legs) I actually don't dance or clutch. The urgency is intense and it feels like it's about to escape, but it's consistent in it's intensity. It's actually easier to hold than a sudden burst.   

@Angusburger

"Imagine when it is guy doing their usual smirking at look at how long the line for the ladies restroom is etc and is in a group with female and the females have to go, but I think what ends up happening is that when the females hear it they are less likley to go. Happened at college once"

You mean because the guys are smirking the women feel intimidated and embarrassed about the fact that they have to go, so they forgo going altogether as a result of the line? I can understand how that would happen, although I am not going to stop going to the bathroom simply because people are smirking about the fact that there is a line, but I can kind of get where you are coming from, and that when people are smirking at it you feel sort of more annoyed by the line and you almost feel like you want to just skip going altogether to make a point, but I would rather relieve myself than make a point most of the time.

@DesperateJill You are completely right, I didn't really consider that. Maybe because it is not usually one of the guys that brings it up. But that does add a completely different dynamic to the situation.

Everyone has brought up good points and I wasn't trying to disagree, just trying to point out a different perspective. But you are completely right! It can be quite frustrating but unlike you, I don't experience it very often.

@Angusburger It might be a language barrier but isn't smirking like being mean about it? In my experience men (or women who don't have to join the line) can make jokes about it, but in a friendly manner. Smirking seems very unfriendly to me.

@ItsMeAmanda

"You are completely right, I didn't really consider that. Maybe because it is not usually one of the guys that brings it up. But that does add a completely different dynamic to the situation.

Everyone has brought up good points and I wasn't trying to disagree, just trying to point out a different perspective. But you are completely right! It can be quite frustrating but unlike you, I don't experience it very often."

Well again everybody's experiences will vary, but I think that in a mixed sex situation that makes it more frustrating, such as when the guys are able to pee quickly and the women end up getting stuck in a huge line or something like that. I fixate on the gender divide simply because I have grown up in a situation where I was often the only woman in a group of guys, from hanging out with my cousins and all of their guy friends at most of the events that we have been to, to my high school where they locked the girls bathrooms but not the boys, right up to my job where the guys are peeing out in the woods all day while the women just tend to hold it. It has been a pretty regular thing for me, so I think I notice it a lot more than the average woman. When you are the only one waiting and not peeing all the time it is much harder to ignore.

"It might be a language barrier but isn't smirking like being mean about it? In my experience men (or women who don't have to join the line) can make jokes about it, but in a friendly manner. Smirking seems very unfriendly to me."

I don't know if shirking is necessarily always mean but it does sort of implies some degree of ha, you're in that situation and not me and I'm enjoying it. Joking about it can be friendly or unfriendly depending on how the joke is phrased and carried out. Generally speaking I would have a good humor about these things but if people are smirking and it's really malicious and everything it sort of gets to be a little bit more frustrating.

However I think that enjoying somebody desperate implies a little bit of meanness even if it's lighthearted, or even if you share the same fetish. No matter what way you look at it to some degree enjoying desperation is enjoying either your own discomfort or the discomfort of others, often in an unfair situation.

I like it that everyone's experiences vary. If everyone had the same experience then there woudn't be much point in discussing it. In highschool I had a pretty much all girl group of friends, and even later in 'secondary education' (I really can't remember what it is called), it was a more varied mix of guys and girls. But apparently there were enough girls that I didn't have the same experiences as you did.

In your position it makes perfect sense to fixate on the 'gender divide'. And at some points it can't have been easy. It is never easy to be the only one who is 'differen't', and it doesn't really matter the way in wich you are different. Especially when you are kids you might not really think about the fact that you are the only girl and that you didn't get a chance to pee.

Keep in mind: I am not trying to defend boys/guys/men, its just that I can see their position. After all, not everyone is trying to make you hold your pee. Especially at a younger age.

About the smirking: I think the vast majority of people isn't out to see desperation. And I think it is more about "ha, you have to wait a bit longer", rather than "ha, you have to wait too long". It is like expressing the advantage of being a guy in this situation.

@ItsMeAmanda

I think that you are right that the majority of guys are not necessarily into desperation as it sort of a niche fetish that only a shared by small percentage of the population. And I don't think there was any intention for them to get me to hold my pee, that's just the amusing situation seeing the girl who always goes to the bathroom having to wait to go to the bathroom. For them it was probably just a source of humor and nothing more than they probably didn't think anything of it. I fixate on it of course because I have a fetish, so pretty much every minor trivial experience I have ever had in this regard is like burned into my brain. The fact that I have a really good memory and that I keep extensive journals probably doesn't help either!

But I actually have talked to a couple of my guy friends from high school about the fetish and the situation and they said that they directly didn't share the fetish, they just thought it was rather amusing to see me going out of my mind in need of a bathroom because it was sort of a dramatic and humorous situation.

It’s must be bad enough to be desperate as a female in male company but worse when they get to go and the female has to wait as she’s not mentioned she has to go yet as there’s no point as there is no where to go unless she squats in partial view of the others which often won’t be an option, 

My friends female cousin was with us one day we were out all day in the fields hanging out she was the only girl, at some point throughout the day the boys declared their need to pee and peed in the bushes, she didn’t, mid afternoon we discussed heading back as we shared a smoke, I could tell by her antsy movements she was needing to pee and had been for a while, she didn’t say anything and as there were other boys there I assumed she was going to wait as wasn’t going to pee outside, She waited till we got home although her need was so obvious nothing was said,

@SoBursting

I mean it's admittedly very interesting when you think about it which is why I bring up topics like this. It's a common situation where men will just be peeing away and they know that their female companions obviously have to go and yet they just go to the bathroom in a casual manner like that and don't seem to address the elephant in the room that the women are obviously not getting to go to the bathroom. It's like everybody knows that she obviously has to go but nobody is saying anything, and they don't think anything of relieving themselves.

Again I don't find that to be strange, if a guy has to pee and he can just pee in the bushes easily and discretely there's no reason why you shouldn't do it, but it's crazy to think that just inches away you have a female companion with a bursting full bladder who is standing there knowing that you are relieving yourself and just sort of keeping a straight face about it and going about the rest of your activities, all the while knowing that the guys are getting to pee but she is not. And again this is taken as an entirely common occurrence and nobody ever really questions it I think, as they just sort of accept it as the norm.

1 hour ago, DesperateJill said:

@SoBursting

I mean it's admittedly very interesting when you think about it which is why I bring up topics like this. It's a common situation where men will just be peeing away and they know that their female companions obviously have to go and yet they just go to the bathroom in a casual manner like that and don't seem to address the elephant in the room that the women are obviously not getting to go to the bathroom. It's like everybody knows that she obviously has to go but nobody is saying anything, and they don't think anything of relieving themselves.

Again I don't find that to be strange, if a guy has to pee and he can just pee in the bushes easily and discretely there's no reason why you shouldn't do it, but it's crazy to think that just inches away you have a female companion with a bursting full bladder who is standing there knowing that you are relieving yourself and just sort of keeping a straight face about it and going about the rest of your activities, all the while knowing that the guys are getting to pee but she is not. And again this is taken as an entirely common occurrence and nobody ever really questions it I think, as they just sort of accept it as the norm.

It is a thing, I saw a young guy and his mates a bit drunk wandering around town late at night with a single female presumably one of the guys girlfriend, some of the guys went behind a truck to pee she was on the other side with one of the guys she was needing to pee too she was pee dancing as she waited,

another time a guy with his female partner were walking down through town late she was attractive tall slim, denim jacket short black leather skirt black ankle boots black tights, he was dressed dapper also, he nipped down into an alley presumably to pee, she paced around waiting arms folded flicking her heels up behind her a tell tale action she was probably bursting to pee to but didn’t go in the alley, he returned and they continued on their way, he was probably saying to her he was bursting and had to take a quick leak, she may have said me too please hurry as I need to find a toilet to go too....