Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

non-binary Wetting in my new overalls

Funny the two of you should mention that. I was recently watching a video from the YouTuber PushingUpRoses, and while recapping an episode of a children's horror series, she took a long moment to comment on one character's outfit and reflect on how she used to want to wear rompers when they were popular, but never did so because she always thought, "What if I have to go to the bathroom? What if I have to go to the bathroom really, really bad?"

I don't think it's anything that's worth linking to here, but it's always pleasant to witness the topic coming up spontaneously, and it's cute to think that a lot of girls have had that sort of internal dialogue, even if it was a concern that never materialized in real life.

On 10/5/2021 at 6:19 PM, ControlFreak said:

Funny the two of you should mention that. I was recently watching a video from the YouTuber PushingUpRoses, and while recapping an episode of a children's horror series, she took a long moment to comment on one character's outfit and reflect on how she used to want to wear rompers when they were popular, but never did so because she always thought, "What if I have to go to the bathroom? What if I have to go to the bathroom really, really bad?"

I don't think it's anything that's worth linking to here, but it's always pleasant to witness the topic coming up spontaneously, and it's cute to think that a lot of girls have had that sort of internal dialogue, even if it was a concern that never materialized in real life.

Yes, I follow her myself, she's awesome :) Overalls were generally fashionable in the 1990s and she reminded me of girls back then telling me that's why they didn't want to wear them. The pair I wore back then also had a button-fly on the front, and being male, I never had that problem.

• 2 years later...