Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Sign Up

Wetting in music videos


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, TwitchyStitch said:

Die Antwoord - 3:50

That song is annoying AF, but the peeing was hot

14 hours ago, ILoveOmorashi said:

The very beginning of this one is great and looks real. 

Loved the song and the wetting was sexy

8 hours ago, Marco said:

https://iamjmsn.tumblr.com/post/73504238598/the-one-explanation

Here is an explanation of the video, but it doesn't help much in understanding the meaning of the opening scene. Maybe the peeing on yourself is a reference to fear?

 

I got the same vibe, that it is about fear or not doing things out of fear of what others might think of you.  Pretty much about the fear or doing thing or being different than the rest

Link to comment
6 hours ago, John_John said:

That song is annoying AF, but the peeing was hot

Loved the song and the wetting was sexy

I got the same vibe, that it is about fear or not doing things out of fear of what others might think of you.  Pretty much about the fear or doing thing or being different than the rest

Interestingly, Die Antwoord are like some South African version the Black Eyed Peas: bad music with a singer who pees herself.

Yeah, JMSN is amazing. 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, ILoveOmorashi said:

Interestingly, Die Antwoord are like some South African version the Black Eyed Peas: bad music with a singer who pees herself.

Yeah, JMSN is amazing. 

Die Antwoord is actually great. Especially live. And their clips are definitely worth watching. I don't like the music as such so much either, but that's a matter of taste, but the lyrics are always spot on. Full of critique on society. You need tu understand a bit of Afrikaans to get them  though, but as a Dutch speaker I do.

Link to comment

So, I just have to say. This is literally the best type of wetting to me. Close up on the crotch, and the color change is massively accentuated, Beautiful! This is easily in my top 5 favorite wettings I've ever seen, probably reminds me if the fist time a girl peed in her pants for me. Anyway... this music video is really strange. Did anyone else notice what that flash is at :36? I slowed the video down to see. Apparently it's a picture of her vagina. They decided to throw that in for a split second, I bet most people never noticed that. I can't believe they got away with it either. 

Link to comment
23 hours ago, Type92 said:

So, I just have to say. This is literally the best type of wetting to me. Close up on the crotch, and the color change is massively accentuated, Beautiful! This is easily in my top 5 favorite wettings I've ever seen, probably reminds me if the fist time a girl peed in her pants for me. Anyway... this music video is really strange. Did anyone else notice what that flash is at :36? I slowed the video down to see. Apparently it's a picture of her vagina. They decided to throw that in for a split second, I bet most people never noticed that. I can't believe they got away with it either. 

Yep.  Attached.  At 36 sec, 10th frame.  (Of course, the angle isn't the same, but still proof, IMHO, that someone is equating wetting with porn.)

pussy shot at 36 sec, 10th frame.jpg

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Type92 said:

I wonder how they talked Winnie harlow into peeing in her pants for the music video? It never gets mentioned in any review of the music video. It looks very real, definitely her peeing, not just a water tube. 

I was curious too. It looks like she really peed. I feel like it’d be impossible to hide any kind of fake pee setup like a tube or anything under pants that tight. It’s really cute.

Link to comment
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...