Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I usually just read posts put the other day I decided I hadn’t done a hold in a good while and this one was a really enjoyable one for me. I started off around midday I’d like to say and drank about a liter and a half of water with pedialyte powder then decided to walk to the store about a mile away. I took a slightly longer route to make it roughly two miles the walk was gorgeous because of my location. I passed a handful of people  to the and about halfway my bladder started to alert me that hey you need to pee I ignored for the most part until I started leaking slightly and lost control for a second I got in under control but not before it got to a noticeable size on my light jeans. After that I realized “oh no my jeans aren’t as dark as I thought and that wet spot it at least a 5 inch circle in diameter ok maybe the sun will dry it up” I decided to keep moving forward my bladder still aching slightly on the way there I passed 3 more people I have no idea if they noticed but if they didn’t they didn’t say anything I got to the store and it had maybe two dozen maybe 30 people. I walked in and got nervous because they spot was still slightly visible so I moved to the clothing section and grabbed a pack of underwear a few shirts and a pair of shorts and checked out without any incident or anyone noticing. Then I started the track back I stopped at a few water streams and when I stopped I thought I would burst and had to hop from foot to foot but I made it back without any more loss of control and only slight leaks. After I got back to my room I decided to drink some more water with pedialyte mix and drank another 2 liters started a timer for an hour and a half. During the time of drinking I kept bouncing from foot to foot and leaning forward trying to hold back the urge to pee. I got into a total of about 15 minutes of my 90 minute timer before I knew there was no way I was making it so I stood up and started going to my bathroom and as soon as I stood up *spurt* I grabbed my crotch harder then I have ever before and kept walking to the bathroom and when I got in I knew as soon as I let my hand go a waterfall was coming. I weighed my choices which were either trying to pull my pants down and getting to piss in the toilet and still piss in my pants some or just climb in my tub and release. It took me a total of 5 seconds to decide because I felt another *spurt* and jumped in my tub and let go and the release I felt was so good and that’s my story about my latest accident and hopefully more to come. If you have any questions or anything else about my wetting incident feel free to ask or just want to chat I’m hoping to get more active in the community.