Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Unusual holding situations

I know there are posts on here of people struggling with a full bladder at work, or travelling.

However am interested when people CHOOSE to hold their pee when doing other things, and trying to accept that their full bladder is 'normal',  and NOT wanting to wet.

To start the ball rolling, here are a few of mine I have done:

Swimming up and down pool in morning with my morning pee inside me, having to squeeze tight!

Cleaning, making a meal whilst needing to pee, having to take breaks to control an urge.

Having a bath with a full bladder, squirming, no leaking allowed!

Going out for a drink, whist already needing to pee, trying to make sure nobody noticed a couple of drips escaping!

Will probably think of more.😊😊

Mornings, almost every day,  making coffee. I get up always needing to pee quite badly, but I like doing that during my morning shower. But I like having a coffee when I get out of the shower. So I'm dancing and prancing around the kitchen trying not to leak while preparing the percolator, just so I can pee in the shower. It doesn't always completely work...

I know a woman who, I'm pretty sure had some medical issues where she would drip a obscene amount of water. Thankfully it was very spaced out over the course of the day, this caused her to use the bathroom like alot. It annoyed the hell out of her that during a gaming session or if everyone was talking she would have to leave at least 4 times in a few hours. Well she had enough and decided to hold it to lessen her bathroom usage. If she felt an urge she would wait 15 mins, the go and slowly added on time. One day she was curious if she would sleep while holding, she had the restraint to not drink as much before bed. She carried on as usual and went to bed she wasn't aware of the time, but the need was so bad she practically has a dream about holding it in. Lets just say it didn't end well for her and the bed after that never attempted to do that, from time to time though she does hold on purpose.

On 9/27/2021 at 5:42 AM, Holdon said:

I know there are posts on here of people struggling with a full bladder at work, or travelling.

However am interested when people CHOOSE to hold their pee when doing other things, and trying to accept that their full bladder is 'normal',  and NOT wanting to wet.

To start the ball rolling, here are a few of mine I have done:

Swimming up and down pool in morning with my morning pee inside me, having to squeeze tight!

Cleaning, making a meal whilst needing to pee, having to take breaks to control an urge.

Having a bath with a full bladder, squirming, no leaking allowed!

Going out for a drink, whist already needing to pee, trying to make sure nobody noticed a couple of drips escaping!

Will probably think of more.😊😊

I've done things like that, sometimes just to see how long I can put off peeing.

15 hours ago, IHTPP said:

Brushing your teeth while needing to pee really bad is very difficult. 

I’m the middle of a round booth at a restaurant.

some of my most recent ones.

Brushing my teeth always makes me need to pee. In the mornings I’m not usually dressed so I just pee in the sink while brushing. Otherwise I’ll just leak into my clothes. It’s actually quite annoying. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/29/2021 at 9:34 PM, WetDave said:

Brushing my teeth always makes me need to pee. In the mornings I’m not usually dressed so I just pee in the sink while brushing. Otherwise I’ll just leak into my clothes. It’s actually quite annoying. 

Imagine how much more difficult then brushing your teeth whilst needing to pee, BEFORE going to bed!😕😕

Making my morning coffee - good one! Hadn't even thought of that, though it's true. 

Other things that come to mind are cleaning my bathroom/shower. I tend to do that wearing just some old shorts because of all the water (no, really. Just water! 😉)Also going on an extended walk with the dogs more than often causes me to return home quite desperate! 

For me what comes to mind is my commute home. Between work and my arrival home, its basically a guarantee that I need to pee, but I often put it off until I get home on purpose. I do this for two reasons.

1. I'm lazy.

2. On Tuesdays and Thursdays specifically I don't drive myself in, I carpool in with a friend of mine who I'm on the route of that day. They aren't still around when my shift ends, so I take the bus home. The kicker is, if I do not get on that bus essentially the moment my shift ends, I need to wait another hour, so it becomes a choice between peeing or bus. To this day (because come on, omo enthusiast) I have never missed the bus to take a pee. This has backfired on me exactly once, where I latchkeyed really hard trying to get into my apartment. That was a day I prooobably should have taken the pee. But it only resulted in some leaks, so maybe not.

I've only recently started doing this, but I've found that mowing the lawn with my push mower is far more enjoyable when I need to pee so badly it aches. I wear layers, so I usually empty a third of my bladder into my pants while I'm walking up and down the yard. 

(Note: My neighbors are not within seeing distance, but people driving by on the road could see me.)

Once the lawn is mowed, I run over by my shed and wet myself full force as a treat for doing a good job.

6 hours ago, lovetohold said:

I've only recently started doing this, but I've found that mowing the lawn with my push mower is far more enjoyable when I need to pee so badly it aches. I wear layers, so I usually empty a third of my bladder into my pants while I'm walking up and down the yard. 

(Note: My neighbors are not within seeing distance, but people driving by on the road could see me.)

Once the lawn is mowed, I run over by my shed and wet myself full force as a treat for doing a good job.

My former home had about two acres of lawn to mow, and the configuration made it slow work - lots of hand trimming - so it was often about a 4-hour project.  I drank more beer back then, and invariably I'd need to pee partway through.  (Especially if I purposely started off well hydrated.)  Much of the yard wasn't that easily viewed from the road, so if I leaked/spurted into my shorts or jeans no one would notice.  

On 10/16/2021 at 3:08 PM, KozmoFox said:

For me what comes to mind is my commute home. Between work and my arrival home, its basically a guarantee that I need to pee, but I often put it off until I get home on purpose. I do this for two reasons.

1. I'm lazy.

2. On Tuesdays and Thursdays specifically I don't drive myself in, I carpool in with a friend of mine who I'm on the route of that day. They aren't still around when my shift ends, so I take the bus home. The kicker is, if I do not get on that bus essentially the moment my shift ends, I need to wait another hour, so it becomes a choice between peeing or bus. To this day (because come on, omo enthusiast) I have never missed the bus to take a pee. This has backfired on me exactly once, where I latchkeyed really hard trying to get into my apartment. That was a day I prooobably should have taken the pee. But it only resulted in some leaks, so maybe not.

Certainly not. I don't think any of us here think a woman wetting herself is a bad thing.

Doing the dishes, refilling my water bottles while desperate is always interesting. I've also done the brushing the teeth thing that others have mentioned but I would not go to bed with a full bladder.

Just tonight, I was doing and then folding laundry while needing to pee badly (standing still was tough) but just kept focused on the laundry then heating up something for dinner instead of going pee.