Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I'm bisexual, but I only like content with male omorashi. Is this normal?

@NotARealName1

"There's part of my sexuality that is attracted to men on a purely sexual level (I have no desire to be loving with a male), but I'm mostly interested in woman. That includes this kink. When I watch male content I do so to project myself into the situation. It turns me on to imagine that I'm the one peeing my pants."

I think that's what it comes down to a lot of people, when you see a person of the same sex in a situation like that, even if you are heterosexual you can still somehow relate to them through it. I think that a lot of straight women like female desperation simply because most women have been in that situation and can relate to it. So I think that if you are heterosexual man and you relate to seeing other men desperate or wetting that doesn't make you homosexual necessarily, it just means that you can empathize with the situation, and empathizing with the situation could be arousing if you find a situation like that to be arousing.

8 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

So I think that if you are heterosexual man and you relate to seeing other men desperate or wetting that doesn't make you homosexual necessarily, it just means that you can empathize with the situation, and empathizing with the situation could be arousing if you find a situation like that to be arousing.

100%, although I think we are moving into a time where more people are willing to admit that sexuality is a spectrum and are comfortable with that part of themselves. Or maybe it's just me. Who knows?

But, the bottom line is that you are absolutely correct  that when you watch sexual content with your same gender identity  it's largely about imagining yourself as the person involved and, besides, we really shouldn't beat ourselves up over what turns us on, so long as it isn't hurting anyone.

On 9/26/2021 at 7:24 PM, MaleOmoFan94 said:

Hi, I'm a bisexual female, but I only like content with male omo. I love stories about men with weak bladders and poor control. I love stories about men wetting the bed as well. I have no interest in stories with female content. Are there others out there who are only into male omo?

Surely part of being here is that you are beyond asking whether some activity is normal or not - LOL!

Hi, I'm a bisexual female, but I only like content with male omo. I love stories about men with weak bladders and poor control. I love stories about men wetting the bed as well. I have no interest in stories with female content. Are there others out there who are only into male omo?

Surely part of being here is that you are beyond asking whether some activity is normal or not - LOL!