Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

RPG: Leia's Adventure Official Thread

I just wanted to stop by here again. Umm, not that expect anybody to have, but if you have checked out the Patreon, then you probably realized there wasn't a payment method. That's because I'm fucking stupid and actually forgot to set it up. That's rectified now and I think that's everything set up.

And as a sidenote: next thing I'm doing is most likely updating some sprites for characters.

14 hours ago, GadgetCereal said:

I just wanted to stop by here again. Umm, not that expect anybody to have, but if you have checked out the Patreon, then you probably realized there wasn't a payment method. That's because I'm fucking stupid and actually forgot to set it up. That's rectified now and I think that's everything set up.

And as a sidenote: next thing I'm doing is most likely updating some sprites for characters.

I just finished chapter 1 and I think it's good game :). I think I'll support you, but I have question. In Above and Beyond tier you said you will add one of patron's OCs to the world. Would it be normal npc or a character important for story?

Edited by JuliusSlouchy (see edit history)
9 minutes ago, JuliusSlouchy said:

I just finished chapter 1 and I think it's good game :). I think I'll support you, but I have question. In Above and Beyond tier you said you will add one of patron's OCs to the world. Would it be normal npc or a character important for story?

Since it's early days, I suppose they could be important story characters. Or at the very least be more than just a background character. Potentially having them involved in a side quest or the like.