Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So, I have a request, an I’m not sure if this is the right location, but here goes. It’s a parody on the youtuber Lockpicking Lawyer.

A video presented like a blog post of a girl who only ever shows her crotch and hands, and can infinitely pee (or close to). Her blog topic (at least for this “series”) is basically challenging the most super-absorbent diapers in the world with her endless stream of piss, and always winning. The thing is, although she tries to always do it professionally, particular to her is that even her un-desperate urinating feels unequivocally pleasant, and she can’t help but whisper things of ecstasy while she’s peeing.

This would probably require a little makeup expertise and a bit of thin vynil tubing I think, but with some siphoning and kinking I think the use of a pump could be avoided. Anyone up for takes🎥?

inspired by “A Diaper For Emily” by bubbatub78 (or I think her name was Emily?)

• 2 weeks later...

Just seeing this.  Love the idea. 

I don't know what it is, but my ultimate fantasy is of a woman filling impossibly large vessels to the brim, while a mere mortal female bladder would barely cover the bottom with her meager output.   

I've seen schools that have classrooms with a connecting bathroom which has two toilets side-by-side and no divider for privacy. I envision two adult teachers bursting to capacity entering the bathroom at the same time, exchanging awkward niceties, but deciding to do their business together.  Except one is an endless, roaring fountain, gushing and spraying her maxed out bladder with unfathomable force into the porcelain savior.  The other woman can barely hear her tinkle, which ends before her megabladder counterpart has even reached the full strength of her torrential output.  Finished, she sits politely, waiting to leave as to not open the door should anyone be remaining in the classroom, yet there is absolutely no sign of her coworker's pee reaching conclusion: if anything, the Niagara flow seems to be increasing still.  The bladder queen gushes with a smile on her face, eyes partially closed, engulfed with the euphoric feeling of release. Thinking it must end soon, the long finished tinkler waits patiently, thinking the cascade of piss to her left must end soon. Yet it doesn't. Wave after wave after glorious wave of womanly pee continues its assault on the child's sized commode. No doubt the toilet would have overflowed were it to be stopped up. Though it was awkward in the initial concurrent encounter, the mortal woman blushed as she stood up, redressed, and glanced at Old Faithful. "Oh, please -- don't wait for me. I feel like I haven't even started peeing yet."

I KNOW there are women out there like that.

Oh, and thank you for the story plug, ashnacamon.  It is "A Diaper for Christa" -- but perhaps there is an Emily who could give Christa a challenge for once in her life.  

8 hours ago, bubbatub78 said:

I don't know what it is, but my ultimate fantasy is of a woman filling impossibly large vessels to the brim, while a mere mortal female bladder would barely cover the bottom with her meager output.   

I've seen schools that have classrooms with a connecting bathroom which has two toilets side-by-side and no divider for privacy. I envision two adult teachers bursting to capacity entering the bathroom at the same time, exchanging awkward niceties, but deciding to do their business together.  Except one is an endless, roaring fountain, gushing and spraying her maxed out bladder with unfathomable force into the porcelain savior.  The other woman can barely hear her tinkle, which ends before her megabladder counterpart has even reached the full strength of her torrential output.  Finished, she sits politely, waiting to leave as to not open the door should anyone be remaining in the classroom, yet there is absolutely no sign of her coworker's pee reaching conclusion: if anything, the Niagara flow seems to be increasing still.  The bladder queen gushes with a smile on her face, eyes partially closed, engulfed with the euphoric feeling of release. Thinking it must end soon, the long finished tinkler waits patiently, thinking the cascade of piss to her left must end soon. Yet it doesn't. Wave after wave after glorious wave of womanly pee continues its assault on the child's sized commode. No doubt the toilet would have overflowed were it to be stopped up. Though it was awkward in the initial concurrent encounter, the mortal woman blushed as she stood up, redressed, and glanced at Old Faithful. "Oh, please -- don't wait for me. I feel like I haven't even started peeing yet."

Oh, and thank you for the story plug, ashnacamon.  It is "A Diaper for Christa" -- but perhaps there is an Emily who could give Christa a challenge for once in her life.  

Ey! Had been hoping you’d be here. 

I totally did not understand that bit at  the end until I read the original post I had made again… lol.

actually working on a bit roight now, and Emily could work for a name…

• 2 years later...
On 10/9/2021 at 3:02 PM, bubbatub78 said:

I spotted this gem from October of 2021, a brief tale of a female teacher endowed with a superhumanly sized bladder. It's a storyline that simply begs to be expanded by bubbatub78, if he still has the desire to use his considerable writing skills. Oh the multiple situations this young faculty member with the megabladder could find herself in. 

Edited by LngPeefan (see edit history)
4 hours ago, LngPeefan said:

I spotted this gem from October of 2021, a brief tale of a female teacher endowed with a superhumanly sized bladder. It's a storyline that simple begs to be expanded by bubbatub78, if he still has the desire to use his considerable writing skills. Oh the multiple situations this young faculty member with the megabladder could find herself in. 

Where?!?