Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi all, I’m Alex62 and I’m trying this out!! It will only be with males. It might not come out good but I will try. I also might not keep up with this if it’s not going well so we just will have to see. 

This Interactvity will have a story to go with someone and at the end of each story will be choices you can choose from. After I receive a certain amount of replies I will  add up the % of each choice and put the choices to a random draw based on there %. Let’s see how this goes!

Who would like to do this with me??

Who should I start with??

Robin: a slim skinny 22 year old. Wearing red briefs and black skinny jeans. Robin has short black hair and blue eyes. Robin is a quite person who keeps to himself. He’s out with friends doing tons of fun stuff. Will he make it?

Jack- a average 19 year old who’s kinda know to cause trouble. Wearing blue jeans and white boxers hes found a way to get after school detention. Will he make it?

AJ- a heavy 21 year old who home alone playing video games. Wearing gray gym short and white briefs, keeps playing Call of Duty online with his friends. Will he make it?

Leave a comment if you’re interested in this and which guy you will like to start with. 

Edited by Alex62 (see edit history)
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Winner: Ask Josh truth or dare.      Leon decided his best bet was to get Josh to do a dare. So while crossing his legs tightly and using all his strength to hold back a flood he ask it

Finally did it! Wrote the end to Max’s story. Enjoy! Winner: Keep trying    Max couldn’t do it. Max sighed in defeat then realized how far he came. No way was he going to give up now, h

I tend to pick options which I think will make the guy wet their pants rather than hold it or pee elsewhere - just my personal preference haha. Depends if you consider it a victory if they make it or

Wow I didn’t think I’ll get so many replies to this so let’s do the first one! Jack won. 

Jack is an average 19 year old. Sitting in his last class of the day, math, his least favorite subject. So sitting in math class he is very bored. Jack tries to pay attention to the teacher but he just can’t. Felling a slight need to pee Jack raises his hand to ask to be excused. The teacher calls on him and jack asks to be excused which the teacher hesitates but then agrees. Since Jack is known to roam the halls when he asks to be excused the teacher wanted to say no but just in case Jack really did need to be excused he agreed. Jack grabbed his stuff and left. But of course even though Jack slightly needed to pee he ignored it and roamed the halls. Jack eventually ran into his friends and the roamed together and talked. But after 30 minutes passed his teacher knew Jack lied and called an AP to hunt Jack down. After 10 minutes of searching the AP found Jack and his friends. 

“What you kids up to?” The AP asks as he walks up to Jack and his friends. 

Jack and his friends jump at the sound of the AP’s voice knowing they were in trouble. They tried to lie but the AP saw right threw there lie. 

“Now you are lying to me? Jack your teacher called me and told me what happened. Since you all keep doing this and lied to me you three all have after school detention.”

The boys sighed as they knew there was no way out of this and they will have to stay for the 3 hour after school detention. 

“Follow me to the office and you will wait there”

Jack and his friends follow. This is when Jack remembers his bladder. 

Jack’s Bladder 20/100

What should Jack do?

ASK THE AP IF HE COULD USE THE BATHROOM.

IGNORE IT AND FOLLOW THE AP TO THE OFFICE SLIGHTLY. 

TRY TO SNEEK INTO THE BATHROOM. 

Winner: Ask the AP to use the bathroom.

Jack and his friends followed the AP while talking quietly. However, Jake is more concerned about his bladder now and is more focused on that then the conversation with his friends. 

They walk by the school bathrooms on the way to the office and Jack took his chance. 

“Um sir can I use the bathroom?”

The AP turned around and looked at Jack with a disappoint look. 

“You just spent over a half hour goofing around so if you had to go you would have gone then. Plus you might try to sneak odd if I let you.”

Jack nooded and the AP turned back around. 

“Nice try Dude”

Jack’s friends said to him as they all continued to the office. Jack smiled but as his friends won't paying attention Jack squeeze his crotch through his dark blue ripped jeans.

They finally enter the office. The AP pointed at chairs in the front of the office. 

“Sit there till the last bell rings and the teacher gets here for detetion.”

Jack and his friends took a seat and started to talk but the AP turned to them. 

“Be quite!”  

Jack’s bladder 26/100

What should Jack do?

Keep talking

Listen and be quite

Pull out his phone to text his friends

Winner:  Listen and be quite. 

Jack and his friends rolled their eyes but decided it was best to just listen and be quite, after all it was just for a few more minutes. The only problem for Jack was this brought more of his attention to his bladder. Jack decided to sit with hid legs crossed.

Jack sat their in silence tapping his top knee with his hand waiting for the final bell to ring so they could start detention. But for Jack these last few minutes felt like an eternity but luckily his crossed legs seemed to help with his bladder. 

Finally the bell rang and school was over. The boys got up to leave but the AP stopped them. 

“Where do you think your going? Detention is in here.” 

The boys stopped and turned around

“But can we just leave really...”

The boys all said at once but the AP cut them off. 

“No you can't. Get I'm there and take a seat”

Jack’s two friendscomplained but turned around and walked into the room but Jack stayed at the door.

“Jack, is there a problem?” asked the AP. 

Jack’s bladder 29/100

What should Jack do?

Say no sir and follow his friends. 

Ask the AP for the bathroom and say if he dosen't go he will pee his pants. 

Say nothing. 

Winner: Say nothing. 

Jack looked at the AP and started to say something then thought better about it and said nothing. He walked into the room and took a seat in the back with his friends. 

Jack looked at his friends. 

“Here we go”

They both laughed and nodded. 

A few minutes later the AP came in the room with one other girl student and shut the door. The AP pointed to a desk and told the girl to take a seat. When she took a seat on of Jack’s friends whispered to her. 

“So what you do”

She looked at him and rolled her eyes, saying nothing. This made his friend laugh and say

”don’t wanna talk, huh?”

And of course she said nothing and pulled out a book. 

“looks like we have a tuff one guys”

Jack and the other friend laughed.

”What’s so funny?”

The AP said as he looked up at Jack and his friends.

”nothing, sir” said one of Jack’s friends.

”Good. Let’s pull something out now and get to work”

Jack’s bladder 34/100

What should Jack do?

Pull out a book.

Pull out paper and a textbook.

Pull out paper to draw.