Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Winner: Ask Josh truth or dare.      Leon decided his best bet was to get Josh to do a dare. So while crossing his legs tightly and using all his strength to hold back a flood he ask it

Finally did it! Wrote the end to Max’s story. Enjoy! Winner: Keep trying    Max couldn’t do it. Max sighed in defeat then realized how far he came. No way was he going to give up now, h

I tend to pick options which I think will make the guy wet their pants rather than hold it or pee elsewhere - just my personal preference haha. Depends if you consider it a victory if they make it or

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Winner: Do nothing. 

Leon ignored it and continued to drink. Looking up at Josh Leon noticed Josh had now crossed his legs. While it could mean nothing as Josh has sat that way before Leon knew if he had to pee his legs always crossed so he hoped this was the same with Josh. 

Leon finished his water as Josh begin on his second. 

“Looks like some has to pee already” Leon couldn’t help himself. 

“No I don’t!” Josh snapped and uncrossed his legs. 

*game continues and Leon drinks 7 water bottle and Josh drinks 6*

Leon was now really feeling his need but he can’t do anything now or Josh will know. 

“Lets play another round” Josh laughed. 

Leon had to get Josh to pee himself soon or Leon would pee himself. 

“Okay Leon Truth or Dare?”

Leon gulped. He had to look strong so truth was out. 

“Um... Dare”

as Leon mummered that he felt his first leak. It was small but Leon could tell his undies were a little wet. 

Josh lit up. 

“Take everything but your underwear off for one round or drink two bottles”

Leon turned red. 

“Im not doing!” then added so he didn't sound like a chicken “what if some comes home and sees!”

Josh grinned “no one will I think but I guess someone could so you can say no but you will have to drink”

Leon didn't know what to do. If he took his shorts off Josh would see he leaked but can he drink more? Leon didn't know. 

Leon’s bladder- 79/100

Josh’s bladder- 82/100

What should Leon do?

Accept the dare and take his short and shorts off. 

Refuse and drink 2 bottles. 

Winner: Accept the dare. 

Leon was in a pickle, he couldn't drink any more or he will dpr sure pee his shorts but if he takes his shorts off Josh will see he leaked. 

Leon sighed as he knew he had to accept the dare, no way could he drink two bottles. Leon stood up and took his shirt and light blue gym shorts off so he stood there in only his white CK briefs. 

Josh was shocked, he thought for sure Leon would drink, but he also liked this. Josh smiled when he saw Leon’s leak. 

“Looks like someone has leaked”

Leon turned bright red and sat down crossing his legs knee over knee immediately to his the leak from Josh as well as because he really needed to pee.

Josh watched Leon’s discomfort and knew since his legs were crossed he needed to pee but what Leon didn’t know was that Josh leaked heavily into his blue CK briefs and a penny size wet spit was on his red gym shorts.

Leon turned even redder as he felt a wave of desperation hit him and a leak try to escape but his crossed legs helped keep it back.

Josh crossed his legs as he felt a leak escape.

“Leon it’s your turn ask away” Josh laughed.

“Truth or dare?” Asked Leon looking at Josh.

Josh was smart and said “Truth”

Leon kinda expected this.

”How bad do you need to pee?”

Josh answered back right away. 

“Really bad just like you”

Leon rolled his eyes. “Well since it’s after my turn it’s your turn again which means I can put my cloths on. Leon uncrossed his legs and stood but as he did he felt a huge leak and he had to stand with his legs crossed.  

“Don’t pee yet!” Josh laughed. 

Leon managed to get it under control and put on his light blue gym shorts but as he bent down to get his shirt he almost lost it again. 

“fuck it I’ll just not wear my shirt. 

Leon sat down shirtless and crossed his legs again. 

Josh smiled

”okay truth or dare?”

Leon almost was smart and said truth but his daredevil side kicked in and made him say dare once again. 

Josh was evil and hoping for this. 

“I dare you to uncross your legs or refuse and drink 1 bottle.

Leon’s bladder- 83/100

Josh’s bladder 84/100

What should Leon do?

Uncross his legs.  

Keep his legs crossed and drink at least he can keep his legs crossed  

Accept defeat and run to the bathroom Josh can’t stop him. 

Winner: Uncross his legs. 

Leon panicked, his cross legs were helping him but he had to accept it there was no way he could drink. So reluctantly Leon uncrossed his legs. At first he was ok but then a huge wave of desperation hit him and he start to leak heavily. 

“SHIT! I’m gonna pee myself I can’t do it anymore!”

Leon quickly recrossed his legs. Josh way dying of laughter but unfortunately laughing relaxed Josh’s bladder and he leaked also but not as much as he grabbed himself and stopped laughing.

Now both boys had on clearly wet shorts. 

Josh looked at his watch a and laughs but more carefully and softer. 

“time to drink another bottle”

Josh said handing Leon a bottle. 

“I can’t drink anymore”

Leon protest. 

“well you can not drink it and give up but you will lose and have to pee yourself”

Leon gave Josh a glare and grabbed the water. 

Leon and Josh both drink there’s. Leon took it slow while Josh chugged it. Leon knew he was in trouble, he was definitely going to pee his shorts but the question was would Josh pee his before. Leon knew he had to try and make Josh pee. 

Leon’s bladder- 87/100

Josh’s bladder- 87/100

What should Leon do?

Ask Josh truth or dare?

Spit water at Josh?

Throw a pillow at Josh?

Winner: Ask Josh truth or dare. 

Leon decided his best bet was to get Josh to do a dare. So while crossing his legs tightly and using all his strength to hold back a flood he ask it. 

“Truth or dare”

Josh laughed 

“I’m going to win just by the looks of you so why not, dare”

Leon saw his chance and took it knowing Josh would accept anything due to his overconfidence at winning. 

“I dare you to Stand up and spread your legs as far apart as you can for 1 minute”

”That’s all!? Easy” Josh said as he stood up and spread his legs. But within five minutes Josh had leaked. 

He grabbed himself “SHIT!”

Josh went to move his legs closer but this time it was Leon’s turn to laugh. 

“Not yet 55 seconds to go”

Josh whimpered as he knew Leon was right and he had to keep standing with his legs far apart and Josh also knew Leon had got him, he had lost. His overconfidence had got the best of him and Leon used that. 

Josh began to leak again but this time there was no stopping it. Josh grabbed himself but that was no good as his bladder kept releasing all its contents. Josh was fully peeing his red gym shorts. 

What started as a leak was now a full force stream with a loud “hiss”. Pee soaked Josh’s blue CK briefs and red gym shorts as well as run down his legs pooling at his feet and leaving a huge pee puddle on the wood floor under him.  

Leon watched with excitement but seeing Josh pee himself made Leon’s bladder scream. Leon tried to hold himself but it was to late. Not even his cross legs was working now. Leon bladder also gave in. Sitting and with his legs still crossed Leon begin to pee with another loud “hiss”. Pee pooled in his lap and ran down to his butt. Pee soaked his white(now yellow) CK briefs and light blue gym shorts. Soaking through it pooled on the brown leather couch Leon was sitting on. 

Josh finished before Leon and watched Leon pee with a smile. At least he wasn’t the only one who peed his pants. 

Josh: Lost, wetted. 

Leon: Wetted. 

Who should be next? 

Max- A quit emo 18 year old senior in High School. He is wearing white CK briefs and black ripped jeans as well as a hoodie. He is quit and usually sits in the back of the class. Taking a exam, Will he make it?

Sam- a joyful 22 year old guy who is out with his friends for a fun night.  Wearing Red CK boxers and dark Jeans. He is always the first to speak up. Will he make it?

*i’m sorry for slacking on this Last story and gonna try to do another.*