Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Winner: Ask Josh truth or dare.      Leon decided his best bet was to get Josh to do a dare. So while crossing his legs tightly and using all his strength to hold back a flood he ask it

Finally did it! Wrote the end to Max’s story. Enjoy! Winner: Keep trying    Max couldn’t do it. Max sighed in defeat then realized how far he came. No way was he going to give up now, h

I tend to pick options which I think will make the guy wet their pants rather than hold it or pee elsewhere - just my personal preference haha. Depends if you consider it a victory if they make it or

Winner: Leon

Leon was at his best friends, Josh, private beach house. It was just the two of them. It was mid day and they were playing video games while snacking. Leon had used the bathroom right before they started a new “Call of Duty” 1v1 match. 

Winner of the match gets to pick their next activity. Both boys really wanted this so they both fought hard for it. But Josh knew the game better then Leon and had an idea up his sleeve. 

After an intense 15 minute match,where both boys were winning at times; Josh finally trapped Leon in a corner of the map and came out victorious.

Leon cussed and threw his controller in the air. Josh watched Leon laughing. 

“I won so you know what this means”

Josh had an evil grin which worried Leon. 

“What are we doing?”

Josh pulled out a ton of bottle water. 

“A pee holding contest. Start by drinking a bottle of water, After some time we both drink a bottle of water again and after more time a other and repeat will someone wins. Since this could last long we will also be playing truth or dare which may lead to more water drinking. Also loser has to pee his pants and winner can go to the bathroom if he can make it.”

Leon gulped at hearing this but the more he thought of it the more he liked it. But he knew his light blue gym shorts and white CK briefs would show pee much better than Josh’s black pants. 

“Okay, but you have to put on something that will show pee better than black.”

Josh smiled and agreed to change. He came back to the couch wearing red gym shorts with blue CK briefs and sat next to his friend.

”Happy?”

”Very much so”

“I used the bathroom while I changed, you want to go as well before we start?”

Leon’s bladder 21/100

What should Leon do?

Accept and go to the bathroom.

Act tough and not do to the bathroom.

Say he just went not to long ago and dosen't need to go.

Winner: Accept and go to the bathroom.

Leon give this a thought and decided he better go, as he planned to win and definitely not pee his shorts. 

Leon got up from the couch and walked to the bathroom. Once inside he closed the door and locked it. He stood in front of the toilet and pulled down his shorts, staring at his skinny body in only his white CK briefs for a moment. 

Was he really going to risk peeing himself today? Leon shock his head and smiled as he knew that was exactly what he was going to do today. 

Leon pulled down his briefs and peed. Once he was done and sure he was empty he pulled up his briefs and shorts and exited the bathroom. 

He found Josh sitting on the couch where he left him and sat next to him. 

“Okay, I’m done in the bathroom let’s begin”

Josh smiled

”Okay, lets start”

Josh grabbed two water bottles off the counter and handed one to Leon.

“let’s start by drinking one bottle each”

Leon’s bladder 0/100 

Josh’s bladder 2/100

What should Leon do?

Accept the water and chug it. 

Accept the water and drink it slowly. 

Act tough and grab two water bottles off the counter and drink them.  

Sorry for the late reply I've be busy. 

Winner: Accept and drink it slowly

Leon nooded and took his water bottle from Josh. Leon opened it and took small sips as he thought this might be a good battle plan. However, Josh opened his and chugged his water bottle. As Josh finished he watched Leon

“Hurry up and drink, don't make me have to put a time limit on us drinking these water bottles”

Leon rolled his eyes

“We already started and no time limit was made so I can drink how slowly I want”

Josh shook his head and laughed

“We will see about that”

Leon shook his head and laughed 

“Yes I can”

“Whatever you say”

Leon nooded with a grin and continued drinking his water slowly”

“Well, lets start truth or dare, so Leon truth or dare”

Leon’s bladder 1/100

Josh's bladder 3/100

What should Leon do?

Pick Truth

Pick Dare