Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest Peeinglover99

I hate the clean up, otherwise I would. I only did it once, with a mattress protector on. It felt really good and even better than wetting my pants while not in bed but the clean up just wasn't worth it. Taking off the sheets, washing them, wiping down the mattress protector. Too much labor for that one moment. I do enjoy wearing a diaper in bed and wetting it though. That way there's no messy clean up.

Guest Peeinglover99
1 hour ago, LeaksALot said:

I hate the clean up, otherwise I would. I only did it once, with a mattress protector on. It felt really good and even better than wetting my pants while not in bed but the clean up just wasn't worth it. Taking off the sheets, washing them, wiping down the mattress protector. Too much labor for that one moment. I do enjoy wearing a diaper in bed and wetting it though. That way there's no messy clean up.

Same but it's so lovely and it's the price for it

Guest Peeinglover99
21 hours ago, jinslegs said:

I do, probably my favorite place if im honest. The warmeness of the bed combined with the comfort and relaxation make it perfect. And then the feeling of release and  the pee pooling around me really do send me over the edge. Although, agreed the clean up is quite the pain, i tend to put down sheets the night before if i plan on it.

That's why you need to spend your day in your wet bed and enjoy the moment of warmness before you put the sheets in the laundry

Do it regularly in a nappy… always tempted to try it without (on protected mattress) but still feel the clean-up would be too much hassle! I really hate getting up in the night/earlier than I want to in the morning, when I’m not in a nappy. Everyone’s bed or nightwear should contain toilet facilities, whether or not you’re incontinent or into omo/ABDL 😉

Edited by nappypants (see edit history)
12 hours ago, Gatorsandgeese said:

Brolly sheets 😉 sooo easy to replace and chuck in the wash. As much as I enjoy just letting my morning pee out when I wake up, I also love letting some go while masturbating in bed or having sex, and brolly sheets make it easy to clean up if things get a bit too wet. 

They sound great! Do you wet the bed fairly often?

38 minutes ago, PrincessPEEach said:

Me too. 😆

Me 3, bummer that you didn't get to wet your bed this morning 😒😒

That's not really my thing, but it might be fun. I don't think the clean up would be too bad if I had a good bed protector. The problem is, I live in an apartment building with a public laundry room and I wouldn't want any of my neighbors to see me doing wet laundry. We aren't allowed to have our own washers and dryers so I can't try anything like that. There are just some things I don't want the average person to know about. I don't want to be the talk of my building. I'm not interested in diapers either, so I really can't have any naughty fun where I live.

4 hours ago, MaleOmoFan94 said:

That's not really my thing, but it might be fun. I don't think the clean up would be too bad if I had a good bed protector. The problem is, I live in an apartment building with a public laundry room and I wouldn't want any of my neighbors to see me doing wet laundry. We aren't allowed to have our own washers and dryers so I can't try anything like that. There are just some things I don't want the average person to know about. I don't want to be the talk of my building. I'm not interested in diapers either, so I really can't have any naughty fun where I live.

Could try a disposable bed pad if you really don’t like the idea of actually wearing a diaper?