Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This is literally how me and my girlfriend started dating. We we friends first. Flirty friends, but just friends. I’m pretty open about being into piss play, and she kept asking questions about it. One night I was texting her and the subject turned to wetting. She said she was curious about what it felt like and I told her “Listen, I’m buying a new couch tomorrow anyway. Why don’t you come over tonight, bring a change of clothes, and we can watch movies and piss ourselves. I’ll wash your wet clothes afterwards, and you can sleep over if you want. I’ve got a waterproof mattress cover so you can even wet the bed if you want to. No judgment, no awkwardness. If you want to try it out, come over and you’ll have a safe place to wet yourself.”

20 minutes later we’re on my couch watching A Cure For Wellness, just chilling and talking. She kinda shifted around on the couch and her pajama pants began to darken. I just smiled and asked “Are you wetting yourself?” She looked a little embarrassed and said “Yeah. Just a little. It feels good.” I reminded her “Look, it’s ok. Go for it. This couch is getting trashed tomorrow.” She asked me about if I would do it too so it wouldn’t be so awkward for her and I happily obliged, pissing a good 10 second stream into my jeans. She got this cute little grin on her face and the floodgates opened. She pissed her pajamas so hard that it actually started to well up over the top of her thighs because the couch couldn’t absorb it all fast enough. I joined her and emptied myself out as well and her embarrassment disappeared pretty fast.

We finished our movie, drinking Jack and coke with the occasional glass of water so we didn’t get too hammered. We both kept pissing our pants so much that I could smell her urine just radiating off of her. Later on we got tired, and when I went to lay down she followed me into my room saying she was cold and didn’t want to sleep in the guest bed. We got cozy under the blankets and she said “I need to go again. Are you sure it’s ok to pee the bed?” I pulled her in close to me and said “Go for it. Don’t get up at all tonight. I don’t mind sleeping in it.”

Needless to say, one thing led to another, we didn’t get much sleep, and by morning I had 2 things: a ton of laundry to do, and a happy new girlfriend who now loves to piss her pants

That idea has been brought up about 100500 times, probably because it's so appealing to many people. While many want it in theory, almost nobody wants to do it for real due to many obstacles - distance, safety concerns, what place it will be at, etc. The closest thing happening for real in the US I heard of are some fetish ABDL hangouts in large cities. I'm sure some people meet, but I've never heard of anyone successfully hosting publicly announced omorashi party.

1 hour ago, SpaceWonderer said:

That idea has been brought up about 100500 times, probably because it's so appealing to many people. While many want it in theory, almost nobody wants to do it for real due to many obstacles - distance, safety concerns, what place it will be at, etc. The closest thing happening for real in the US I heard of are some fetish ABDL hangouts in large cities. I'm sure some people meet, but I've never heard of anyone successfully hosting publicly announced omorashi party.

While I do share your concerns, I too still am quite attracted to the idea tbh. It doesn't have to be 'publicly announced', rather not I'd say, but if it stays on this site only for instance? 

Could be a sort of dinner party, or meet up, only this time it's not for the members of the golfclub, or the local bowling-buddies. but just to get to meet a few fellow enthusiasts. No one outside that group has to get any wiser.. 

If I remember correctly there used to be a German (?) forum that organized annually meets. They seemed quite a Succes. 

25 minutes ago, wannawatch said:

While I do share your concerns, I too still am quite attracted to the idea tbh. It doesn't have to be 'publicly announced', rather not I'd say, but if it stays on this site only for instance? 

Could be a sort of dinner party, or meet up, only this time it's not for the members of the golfclub, or the local bowling-buddies. but just to get to meet a few fellow enthusiasts. No one outside that group has to get any wiser.. 

If I remember correctly there used to be a German (?) forum that organized annually meets. They seemed quite a Succes. 

I mean I'm all down for that if people would actually show up, and it wouldn't be a classic sausage party, but past experiences show that such proposals don't just get anywhere, so I'm trying to be realistic. The best way to go is trying to find some omo enthusiasts in your local BDSM or fetish communities. Though I tried that and didn't find any ladies into omorashi in my local groups, only a few men into golden showers who also couldn't find anyone.

The big difference with Europe (because I also heard about similar annual fest in Britain) is that driving few hundred miles can get you across the country there. In the US driving few hundred miles will barely get you to another state. Germany and Britain have about 8x more population density than the US, so it's much easier for people to get together over there. If you like in New York or Cali you may have better luck, but like 90% of US territory has too low population density to bring together a versatile group of people with pretty narrow fetishes.

The UK had a couple of watersports events (pre pandemic) with a central paddling pool where people could pee on each other. I went to one to meet up with a girl who was very much into wetting rather than golden showers. The event was very much gay male dominated but friendly enough. I peed in my pants a few times in the public area, but careful not to get too much on the floor as that was not allowed. The pee was supposed to go in the paddling pool. She grabbed a couple of people that she felt comfortable with when the time was right (myself included), and took us into the shower room so that we could watch her wet herself in there. 

I see that the parties are now making a comeback, and have contacted one in the UK midlands (search FetLife for Soaked! Watersports West Midlands). They came across as very open to having wetters and suggested areas of the venue where we could have accidents. Unfortunately the venue did not survive the pandemic, but a new one has opened. My plan was to use the established event for a get together of wetters and if people felt comfortable (no pressure) then they would be free to pee in their pants.

ABDL parties are also becoming very popular in the UK. Not been to one as this is not my thing, but I have been to a few school role-play events but these never go as far as incorporating toilet denial to the point of having to get the school nurse involved.