Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be a multi-part saga of Tori, an 18-year-old girl who is told it's ok to have 'accidents' multiple times by her parents. I tried to make the settings and situations semi-realistic. I also tr

Here is part 4! I'm happy everyone is contributing there own suggestions, especially regarding how long Tori's stash of clean clothes will last on vacation and the possibility of "re-wetting." Those a

Part 5 is here, earlier than planned! The vacation continues. PART 5 - Vacation: The Beach Tori sat in the warm sand, her toes digging through the soft grains. She drank from her large tumbl

1 hour ago, mikey mike said:

That was just wonderful PeeHour!  At least Nadia wasn't repulsed by what Tori had done.

I think there's going to be a discussion of some sort when they're both clear headed and sober....

1 hour ago, knockonthedoor said:

I love how Nadia is none the wiser. It makes Tori's act all the more fun, but I wonder how Nadia would react if she knew what we knew?

Thanks! And you guys may be onto something.. They are roommates, and Tori has broken her seal again, so I think we can all expect some more discovered wetting. Tori has convinced others in the past (Lilly, Alicia), so we'll see if Nadia is as resceptive!

I love that confidence that Tori has. It’s like she’s daring the other girl to tell her its wrong. And then it actually convinces her to do so!

I just hope that they become a trio with Lilly, I like her too

EDIT: I like all the characters in the story, except maybe Tori’s dad lol

Edited by knockonthedoor (see edit history)

New favorite chapter! I love it! The writing is your best work, first and foremost. Description where there needed to be, and minimalism where we could let out minds fill in the blanks. Well done PeeHour!

And the story is great! Tori is taking all of these threads that her Mother taught her in chapter 1 and brought them back to get Nadia into it too! Perfection!

Christmas came early I guess lol. I love how Tori and her mom both fell into their usual routines like nothing was different and their bond is apparent through her mothers hardship.

I think the choice to move her back to their old apartment was a great choice PeeHour! It’s like things have come back full circle, and for Tori’s mom, she doesn’t have to hide it anymore! 

I wonder though, would she be proud of Tori for converting another one of her friends?

My only critique would be that it felt a little fast, I kind of wanted to spend more time on winter break with Tori and her Mom. But their conflict seemed natural. In the last part, when Tori first entered the house, her Mother’s place smelled, so the fact that it looks like a plot point came from that was a great thread!

Looking forward to the next part!

Yeah, I know what you mean, I was a bit anxious to move the story along so I could have probably had another part or two about winter break. However, the Christmas Special will take place during this time period, so Tori and her mother will again have some more 'screen time' together soon! (Regardless of where the main story is at that point).

I'm hoping everyone will like where we see Tori end up next though!

If my readers haven't notcied yet, Tori, Lilly, ane Nadia are all featured in my new story 'THE P TEAM.' https://www.omorashi.org/topic/72566-the-p-team/?tab=comments#comment-1933851

For the next week or so, most of my creative energy will be focused on that story. However, I don't plan on ending 'Told To' anytime soon (and I have another interesting plot planned). Until then though, I need some ideas! If anyone has any requests for Tori and friends, please let me know! 

*I'll reserve the right to choose/not choose any idea that fits/doesn't fit within the characters or story. 

**Any parts thay that feature Tori's mother will take place during the winter break

***Other than that, we have a 10 month time gap until The P Team starts in Tori's universe, so that leaves the door open for many more parts!

Edited by PeeHour
Typo (see edit history)

I've got two ideas to throw out:

Tori and her mom are out for a winter walk and one of them brings up the fact that they need to go. Before they can do anything about it, a jogger comes up to them, very clearly desperate and asks Tori's mom for directions to a bathroom. Tori's mom wets while giving said directions, or telling the jogger that she doesn't know.

The jogger's reaction and Tori's actions can be up to you!

The other idea could be if Tori and her mom are at a restaurant and their waitress is clearly desperate. How the two handle the situation is up to you!

4 hours ago, knockonthedoor said:

I've got two ideas to throw out:

Tori and her mom are out for a winter walk and one of them brings up the fact that they need to go. Before they can do anything about it, a jogger comes up to them, very clearly desperate and asks Tori's mom for directions to a bathroom. Tori's mom wets while giving said directions, or telling the jogger that she doesn't know.

The jogger's reaction and Tori's actions can be up to you!

The other idea could be if Tori and her mom are at a restaurant and their waitress is clearly desperate. How the two handle the situation is up to you!

I really like these - I'll get started asap!

59 minutes ago, LifeIsStrange said:

Tori and Lilly are watching a movie in the theater and both get desperate in the middle but neither wants to miss a second of the film, so they spill some soda on themselves to cover up their wetting(due to not wanting to get in trouble with the ushers).

I like this one too! Although I may have had something similar in mind for a future 'p team' part. Maybe it'll work better with just Tori and Lilly though. I'll let you know once I start writing!

Edited by PeeHour (see edit history)

Well done PeeHour! And what a quick turn around on the story! It worked out well too, showing both Tori and her Mothers personalities well. I loved when her mother just started to wet and the hint of the jogger doing it too!

And thanks for the shoutout! I love your stories as well, and your complement means a lot!

Edited by knockonthedoor (see edit history)