Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

8 minutes ago, PeeHour said:

Hopefully to ease your concerns, this definitely won't become a "norm" in the story. This subplot will remain in the background to explain future situations, but this story will not devolve into a dark drama - the focus will stay on the wetting. I share your frustration in some regard, as I have read through multiple parts of certain stories that suddenly do a 180 story-wise and lose sight of the original themes. I'd like to think that I hinted at something like this happening eventually, but maybe it came up to abruptly, I don't know. We for-sure won't get any more 'on-screen' parental arguments or any kind of physical abuse.

I can also assure you there will be no "spanking" or anything like that - any fetish that has not already been introduced will not appear. 

After 20 parts, and knowing exactly where I want to take this story, this topic was necessary to connect the puzzle pieces together. I hope part 21 and beyond do not disappoint as Tori and friends continue their omo adventure!

Maybe there was a hint, but in these types of stories I tend to focus primarily on the wetting stuff and not pay full attention to the rest and 20 chapters deep into a story like this feels a little late in the game to introduce drama.  But I am glad to know we won't be getting any more arguments or anything like that.

For me the only time this sort of thing really works in a story like this is if it's put front and center right from the beginning of the story so you aren't caught off-guard by it. 

I had a similar issue with one series on another site which was all fun and sexy and then the last chapters suddenly and abruptly introduced a villain who wasn't hinted at previously in any point in the story and it's been years since the last chapter of that story which made the abrupt tonal shift come off even worse.

Fortunately I don't have to worry about that here at least.

I'm sure i'll definitely enjoy the next chapter even more.

Edited by LifeIsStrange (see edit history)
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be a multi-part saga of Tori, an 18-year-old girl who is told it's ok to have 'accidents' multiple times by her parents. I tried to make the settings and situations semi-realistic. I also tr

Here is part 4! I'm happy everyone is contributing there own suggestions, especially regarding how long Tori's stash of clean clothes will last on vacation and the possibility of "re-wetting." Those a

Part 5 is here, earlier than planned! The vacation continues. PART 5 - Vacation: The Beach Tori sat in the warm sand, her toes digging through the soft grains. She drank from her large tumbl

22 minutes ago, LifeIsStrange said:

True but the author also said it would be a while before that subplot came up again.

And I'm afraid when it does eventually come up again it'll only get worse and I'll feel that's hanging over through the rest of the chapters, as well as diminishing what's so fun about them. To me, at least. I just don't know that this story can continue to be what it was even if it does take a while to revisit that subplot.

But I love all the chapters before this at least and will likely re-read them, and love the artwork. However I will not be following it anymore. I did start following the artwork page though, and sounds like you still have plenty of followers who are ready to enjoy whatever direction it leads to next. You at least gave me 19 chapters of fun wettings and a bit of wam mixed in.

25 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

And I'm afraid when it does eventually come up again it'll only get worse and I'll feel that's hanging over through the rest of the chapters, as well as diminishing what's so fun about them. To me, at least. I just don't know that this story can continue to be what it was even if it does take a while to revisit that subplot.

But I love all the chapters before this at least and will likely re-read them, and love the artwork. However I will not be following it anymore. I did start following the artwork page though, and sounds like you still have plenty of followers who are ready to enjoy whatever direction it leads to next. You at least gave me 19 chapters of fun wettings and a bit of wam mixed in.

But he already said it wouldn't get worse then that, so you don't really have anything to be afraid of, but I can understand why you'd be apprehensive about any future chapters.

Just now, LifeIsStrange said:

But he already said it wouldn't get worse then that, so you don't really have anything to be afraid of, but I can understand why you'd be apprehensive about any future chapters.

Oh, he did? So I don't have that to fear then, but what about the carefree wettings from the previous chapters?

To ease more fears: There will be no more written parental arguments, and carefree wettings are here to stay. Remember, Tori is going away to college, where she will still be able to freely enjoy her habit. I will need to briefly address the conflict again in the beginning of the next part, but it will focus on Tori's new life as a college student and how her secret habit intertwines with that. 

Her parents' relationship will be briefly addressed again in a future part, but it will not take the front seat like it did in part 20. (Basically, nothing will be as direct or up-front as part 20). 

From now on, I will include a trigger warning at the beginning of each post that includes any serious/somber themes, but if I do not say anything, than you can assume the part will focus primarily on carefree wetting incidents. (Also, at some point in the near future I will start featuring interludes, which will literally be only about wetting, with no other strings to the narrative).

I'm glad you guys liked how I handled part 21. The next part is almost ready!

13 hours ago, mikey mike said:

Totally agree with everything the other's have said PeeHour another really good chapter!  Glad to see that you've begun to mention the fact that they've been wearing panties under their shorts as well, i did begin to wonder if they were going "commando"!

I know I've mentioned their panties before, but I also know for a fact that I've forgotten to mention any sort of underwear on some occasions as well. It's safe to assume they're always wearing underwear unless I specifically call out that they're not - hopefully that clears things up!

Liked it so much, I nearly liked it twice! It’s kind of sad to be saying goodbye to Tori’s mom, because, it felt like we were doing the same as an audience. My question is, is Tori ready to take up her Mother’s mantle?

I guess her first test will be with her roommate, I wonder how she’ll find out about Tori’s habit, and how receptive she’ll be?

I mean, you already know this, but excellent job Peehour!

9 hours ago, derektor_2000 said:

knockonthedoor said:

"My question is, is Tori ready to take up her Mother’s mantle?"

I suspect Aunt Kassy will play a part in or make up for Keri's role.  Or I can dream about it!!

That’s a great point! I really like the subtle hints that are getting dropped in for future parts. 

But the coming interaction between Nadia and Tori will be the best part of the next chapters imo. After all, her mother did say: “Remember what I taught you.”

Maybe she’ll teach Nadia these things too