Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be a multi-part saga of Tori, an 18-year-old girl who is told it's ok to have 'accidents' multiple times by her parents. I tried to make the settings and situations semi-realistic. I also tr

Here is part 4! I'm happy everyone is contributing there own suggestions, especially regarding how long Tori's stash of clean clothes will last on vacation and the possibility of "re-wetting." Those a

Part 5 is here, earlier than planned! The vacation continues. PART 5 - Vacation: The Beach Tori sat in the warm sand, her toes digging through the soft grains. She drank from her large tumbl

Once again, I love it. I'll never get tired of Lilly wetting her shorts, or Tori wetting any outfit. And since it's raining, Tori's jeans will be soaked all over and no one will notice she peed in them a little, and I bet she'll be able to pee her jeans all the way once it's rained enough.

I also like to think of how Tori's jeans and Lilly's shorts would smell when they're wearing them here, since they peed in them once before.

The best part about this series is that each chapter end leaves you wanting another. I think that's really hard to do, but I'm always excited to learn about Tori's next chapter! I wonder if she'll take this habit to class with her, or if Lilly might take it too far. She's new to this, after all.

It's always a good day when the story is updated!

On 10/22/2021 at 8:03 PM, Kjimanzil said:

*and* yuri?

you've spoiled us, mr PeeHour...

Coincidentally, yuri is Japanese for "lily." Or perhaps I should act like I knew this all along and chose Lilly's name on purpose? Is this also a subliminal hint of what's to come?

Either way, part 15 will be out tomorrow! 

12 minutes ago, mikey mike said:

That was just lovely! would Tori's mother really have used the toilet's if they'd been clean do you think, or was it her way of giving them all the excuse to use their pants?

She has form on that - seems pretty clearly an excuse.   Evidently she's more cautious with Lilly around - with Tori, she'd gradually worked up from the "unavoidable accidents" to the "better than the alternative" situations and finally reached the point of setting out with a clear plan to wet (on the shopping trip).

These subtle interactions are the joy of this series - very nicely done.

Thanks again everyone for the feedback! I'm sure most of my readers have noticed by now, but if not, I dedicated a post in the artwork section for illustrations of various scenes in this series. The latest drawing actually features a scene from part 17 which I will release later this week, so feel free to take a "sneak peak." 

The link to the illustrations post is here: https://www.omorashi.org/topic/71569-told-to-illustrated/?tab=comments#comment-1924158