Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

On 10/4/2021 at 2:45 PM, joebarnes said:

This story has scratched an itch I didn't know I had lol looking forward to the next part!

On 10/4/2021 at 4:21 PM, LifeIsStrange said:

Same here, this is one of my favorite stories on this site so far.

9 hours ago, Kjimanzil said:

This is one of, if not the best story I've read on here ever.

I seem to end up saying this a lot but... hello to a fetish I didn't know I had, haha

Wow thanks I'm flattered to say the least! I'm glad you all enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing it!

3 hours ago, knockonthedoor said:

Can’t wait fir the story to continue!
Hopefully Tori and her mom have more adventures or maybe Tori introduces this to her friend(s). Or maybe both Tori and her mom introduce this to their friends. This was a great opening for you on this site

Thanks! And not to spoil anything, but some of your predictions are pretty accurate...

Thanks again everyone! (Did I say that enough yet?) Part 8 should be ready tonight!

Best chapter of the series so far! Another great set up for more situations, and the most characterization for Tori's mother.

I really like how she seems to take some pride in Tori's willingness to casually pee herself, even giggling when Tori took it a little too far. As the reader, I could start to feel their bond here.

Further, we learn her mother has experience with public wettings, and enough of them to no longer be bothered by others reactions. Or she was protecting Tori by wetting herself in front of the cashier, or maybe it was both. I also feel like Tori's becoming more comfortable with going in public, which is maybe something her mother is trying to teach her?

Selfishly, I hope this series never ends

I should stop declaring that every chapter is better than the last, because at this point your writing is so strong that its just the plain truth lol.

The new character will be really fun to see and with Tori now confirming that her Mother was doing this on purpose, I like how she was actually offended and creeped out by it. Even though her Mother may have just been trying to share something with Tori that she couldn’t share with others. That fact that its set up to push Tori away is a great dynamic that makes the story that much more believable.

For Tori, to have the witnessed “accidents” that her Mother would have as referenced in the first chapter be completely recontextualized into something done for pleasure would be shocking and take the fun out of what she was doing. Hopefully this new character can help mend the crack in their relationship, or drive it further apart. It will interesting to see how her mother responds to Tori pushing away from their activities. Will it make her wet more or less? I guess only the author knows

Your writing has improved tenfold! The descriptions are on point here, I could really picture what was going on in the scene. Great work!

I also think the set-up/reverse payoff from chapter 9 to 10 was a great move story-structure wise, and that's for a number of reasons:

• It keeps Tori's mother still in that "Mom" role. She knew what she was doing the whole time, how far to take it, and when to introduce it to others. 
  • It set up why Tori herself was hesitant, which keeps the story grounded. 
  • It keeps the story interesting from the readers perspective for more than just the obvious reasons.

Also, your dialogue is fantastic here too. I like how Lilly talks more like a gen-z'er, and seems more excitable. Which is an awesome combo with Tori's more reserved nature.

Can't wait for the rest of the field trip!