Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

I feel like my first comment wasn’t in depth enough, but I really like the second part here. The fact that you gave her mother her own spotlight as well as Tori was a great addition to the story, although a description of her mothers wet pants might be nice to add in part 3. 

I also really like that the story is to the point. The set-up and payoff is very quick and it makes this an easy, smooth read

I’m glad to see this story continue!

Edited by knockonthedoor (see edit history)
16 minutes ago, knockonthedoor said:

I feel like my first comment wasn’t in depth enough, but I really like the second part here. The fact that you gave her mother her own spotlight as well as Tori was a great addition to the story, although a description of her mothers wet pants might be nice to add in part 3. 

Either way, I’m glad to see this story continue!

Thanks for the feedback! I have the next few parts mostly written and/or planned out - not to spoil too much, the mom won't be involved too much in part 3, but in the following parts she will again have a more active role.

12 hours ago, dudelobowski said:

Hopefully she doesnt use all the clothes she took on the trip! Otherwise she'll have to rewear something after it's dried - or have a dwindling stock of "clean" clothes she has to preserve. 

Lmao I was kinda thinking an evil idea where she tries all her clothes at once and wets them so she doesnt have any left to change into

18 hours ago, dudelobowski said:

Hopefully she doesnt use all the clothes she took on the trip! Otherwise she'll have to rewear something after it's dried - or have a dwindling stock of "clean" clothes she has to preserve. 

6 hours ago, Luna said:

Lmao I was kinda thinking an evil idea where she tries all her clothes at once and wets them so she doesnt have any left to change into

Great suggestions! - similar elements may just show up in the next few parts (hint hint).

6 hours ago, DailyDiabetes said:

These story’s are pretty good! I just recent thought “hey, what if you were given permission to wet, that would be pretty interesting,” and then this comes in! I hope you enjoy writing these as much as we do reading it.

I definitely enjoy writing these! The "permission to wet" scenario is one of my favorites.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I'm glad people actually like it! I'll post Part 4 either tonight or tomorrow.

6 hours ago, Luna said:

Oooh this is a great idea! Definitely excited to see what comes next. I wonder if "permission to pee" would be expanded if her clothes had already been peed in before? Like "Well they're already dirty, I guess it couldnt hurt to just let her go in them again". At the very least I hope she'll run out of clean panties 😉

So many options for her adventure to continue! Will she try it in public? Will someone notice her wet pants?

Maybe they get a desperate waitress and Tori and her mom wet to make her feel better. Ton of direction for this story to go and I love that Tori has had alot of devolpment as a character to the point where she is super comfortable wetting everywhere/everything now. Looking forward to the next part!