Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting with other people

Ever since I started wetting for pleasure I’ve always wanted to be able to wet with someone, even via online I.e something like skype. I’m a 20 year old straight male and I’ve struggled with this fetish most of my life, I imagine a large part of that being that it’s a “taboo” subject and not being able to talk about it with anyone has left it rather lonely. I just wondered if anyone else felt the same way? I’ve read and seen couples online who are lucky enough to share this fetish with one another, I’m not asking if anyone wants to join me I’ve just always wondered what it would feel like holding/wetting with someone, preferably female but then hey I imagine anything is quite thrilling with another person, aside making it feel more normal to have this kink. 

Edited by Superspaced (see edit history)

I've often wished that I could enjoy this in the presence of others who also enjoyed wetting. It is a dream that for me has never really come true.

Still, I'm pretty sure that enjoying wettings is far more common than you would think, and it has been around much longer than most people realize. So you aren't really alone. Although this may not be normal for most people, there are quite a few of us that really do enjoy this. I too, struggled with wanting to wet when I was much younger. Now, I'm much more comfortable with it, and I pretty much wet whenever I want, although I still try to be very discreet about it. 

Guest cauallywet

I totally get that.  I always felt alone with this stuff.  My ex is the only person I've ever told IRL and/or done anything with.  I was lucky, it went pretty well and we had some fun with it.  But that relationship didn't last long after I told her (unrelated, she was a pathological liar).  I've met several people on this site and on Kik that I have had some great times with in chat and sending videos back and forth.  Recently I haven't had anyone though.  Not sure why, but the regular girls I talked to and had fun with just stopped getting on.  idk

Very relatable .. Online it's not that hard though to find a wetting-partner, I guess you'll have to be patient and get to chat a lot on several fora . I wish you all the luck in finding someone there !  

Personally I'd be more into meeting someone irl for omorashi - I wish there were more places like the old "AurumH2O" - meet ups, but alas, there seemed to be not enough animo anymore. Shame really...

On 9/24/2021 at 3:57 AM, dwp said:

I've often wished that I could enjoy this in the presence of others who also enjoyed wetting. It is a dream that for me has never really come true.

Still, I'm pretty sure that enjoying wettings is far more common than you would think, and it has been around much longer than most people realize. So you aren't really alone. Although this may not be normal for most people, there are quite a few of us that really do enjoy this. I too, struggled with wanting to wet when I was much younger. Now, I'm much more comfortable with it, and I pretty much wet whenever I want, although I still try to be very discreet about it. 

I’d love to wet with a lass over video (feel like irl is too much of a pipe dream lol) though I wouldn’t really know how to go about asking. I suppose a large part of it would involve me becoming a lot more comfortable with myself over this but the lack of any real contact with anyone of the same fetish sort of perpetuates that sense of isolation, especially after living with it for so long. It got to the point where I’d only really wet if I was taking cocaine or mdma (the latter always sucked as I’d be on my own and it would always disappoint, coke did make it feel great but then there’s all the added baggage that comes with that) and to be honest I can’t say I’ve climbed out of that because I cannot remember the last time I did one sober, I always wuss out at the last minute. I also think part of me thinks it’s not gonna feel as nice as I remember it feeling, and that may be true. 

I've wet with a few partners over the years. I've told all of my girlfriends about my interests and most of them have been happy to participate. I'd rather see her wet than actually wet myself, but I've done that with girlfriends also. One relationship I was in was ddlg and we wore diapers together almost constantly. We wet ourselves everywhere during that year we were together: the car, bed, beach, back yard, out for walks, dining table, out dancing...

I've also met up with people from PeeingCupid and Fetlife to play.