Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female The Price is Right Real Desperation

I don't know if this has been posted here before, but on YouTube I came across a desperate woman on an episode of The Price is Right from the 80s. Figured I'd share it here in case anyone was interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82921AoJf5k

The woman in question comes in around the 15 minute mark, already visibly desperate. Later, at around 35:15 they ask why she is shaking so much and she tries to pass it off as nerves. Finally, at about 45:20 she admits that she needs to pee. Sadly, she doesn't get to move on beyond that.

Hope you all enjoy.

1 hour ago, Who Cares? said:

I don't know if this has been posted here before

It has, but in fairness it was hidden away within a thread about something else. I know because I found the HQ version you posted and put it there myself after someone posted a lower quality one! I thought about starting a thread of it's own for it, but I just forgot, so thanks.

Your YT link hasn't embedded though, so I'll put it here again:

Edited by Zipzop (see edit history)
1 hour ago, desp k said:

She says "god I'm" something or other....I think.

Oh yeah she definitely says that, but there's nothing discernible after it.

I'm not 100% certain she's especially desperate at that point of the show anyway, at least not as much as we might like to imagine. I suspect she's just genuinely really nervous like she says. Some people do shake uncontrollably when they get extremely nervous. But that kind of anxiousness will no doubt have an effect on her bladder quite quickly, and by the time she's playing that last game it starts to take its toll, and that's when she says she really needs to go to the bathroom.

Edited by Zipzop (see edit history)